News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Sexfighting League Match 5: Beast and Wildcat vs Thriller and The Chiller

• 0 Replies

Offline Lac

Beast and the Wildcat vs The Thriller and Chiller

I didn’t have a match tonight so I was in my dressing room, watching the monitor as Nikky and Brad were getting ready to defend the championships. Their opponents, Greg and Celia, otherwise known as The Thriller and The Chiller, were poised in their corner as The Wildcat and The Beast handed their belts over to the ref. 

Nikky and Brad were in the same blue and white attire they’d worn when they’d beaten us for the titles,  Greg and Celia wore matching beige swimsuits.  Physically the Thriller and the Chiller were a good matchup for Nikky and Brad,  Greg was similarly sized to Brad, and the slim brunette with dark, expressive eyes and impressive eyebrows was a near physical match for Nikky, Celia was just a hair taller and a hair slimmer.  Still,  looks could be deceiving.  Only a few weeks out from our title loss, I am still on top of who’s who in the tag division and I know for a fact that The Thriller and The Chiller were not and are not the number-one contenders.  If anyone should be up there it should be Lacey and Ashley, or maybe Kenzie and Jake,  but perhaps my defeat of Lacey a few weeks ago and Kenzie and Jake’s relative youth as a team made the booking department change its mind.  Or, more likely, Nikky pulled some strings backstage. 

The two teams were facing off in the center of the ring.  Brad and Greg were squaring up but my eyes, along with about everyone else’s, were drawn to Nikky and Celia.  They were standing nose to nose, as close as they could be without touching,  whispering quietly to each other.  I could just barely make out Nikky’s “Is that so little girl?” before Celia put her hands over Nikky’s bra and shoved, knocking Nikky back a couple of steps.  Shrugging her shoulders up and snaking her neck side to side,  Celia called out “Yeah, that’s so bitch!”  Nikky stared at her incredulously for a moment, then with a quick rock of her head sent Brad out of the ring. 

“Oh, I’m going to enjoy this one, hun.”  Nikky informed the game Celia as Greg stepped out through the ropes.  Nikky goes to lock up, but Celia goes catty right of the bat, grasping Nikky’s hair in her claws and twisting the Wildcat’s head back and forth as she does her best to rip clumps out of her head.  Nikky, never one to back down, secures her own grip on Celia’s hair and rips back…the two of them yelling and twisting and pulling until they hit the ropes.  Nikky pushes the Chiller back,  forcing her to bend back against the ropes before she shoots a knee into her stretched out and unprotected stomach!  “Unghhh!”

With a pained cry, Celia loses her grip on Nikky’s hair and tries to bend forward,  but Nikky lets go with her right hand and sets herself, using her left hand’s grip on Celia’s hair to pull her into a stiff European uppercut that leaves Celia stretched up and looking at the rafters again.  She follows it up with a straight shot to her stomach that forces her to a seat in the ropes, Celia’s arms draped over the top rope to help hold her up as her ass sits on the middle rope.  With a smirk,  Nikky’s eyes flash at the gasping Chiller before hauling her hand back and blasting her with a stinging bitch-slap that rocks her head to the right.

“C’mon tough girl, aren’t you even going to fight back?” Nikky taunted, smirking at the reeling Chiller.  With a snarl Celia surged off the ropes…right into Nikky’s arms as she grabbed Celia’s shoulders and yanked her into another knee that buried itself into her stomach.  Gasping, Celia is helpless as Nikky turns and snap mares her to the mat.  Standing almost casually by her side,  Nikky raises up on her tiptoes before letting herself fall to her knees, coincidentally driving them directly into the Chiller’s heaving stomach.  Nikky stayed on her perch, wiggling her hips to torment the gut struck Chiller before sliding off and stretching out on top of the struggling woman.  Hooking her legs around Celia’s, Nikky begins to stretch them in a grapevine as she grabs Celia’s wrists and pins her arms above her head.  Her face mere inches from Celia’s pained grimace, Nikky gazes at her with partially closed eyes.  “That feel good tough girl?”  My ex bites her lip as she pulses the hold, drawing another gasp from the chiller. 

Then my ex decides to shift tactics, softly licking her lips, she leans in and presses her lips against Celia’s, teasing the Chiller into a gasp that lets Nikky slip her tongue into Celia’s opened mouth.  You can hear a small moan coming from Celia as Nikky sways her body a little,  grinding down into the trapped battler as their tongues duel.  Nikky shifts her grip on Celia’s wrists, transferring to a one handed grip so she can reach behind her and meet Brad’s outstretched arm as he leans between the ropes.  It’s just enough to brush their fingertips, but it’s enough for the ref as she signals the tag.  Brad steps through and gets in position.  Nikky pulls back from the kiss, lightly biting Celia’s bottom lip as she pulls back before she smiles down. “Time to switch tough girl.”

Celia’s eyebrows twitch together in confusion before Nikky suddenly rolls off, leaving Brad space to drop across the confused sexfighter in a full body splash that drives all the air from her lungs in a pained gasp.  Smiling, the Beast grabs Celia’s hair and pulls her into a sitting position. Holding her hair with his right hand, his left goes down and deftly removes her bra, slipping it down her slumped shoulders and tossing it out of the ring.  He then snakes his arm around the Chiller’s neck and squeezes,  cutting off her air.
“That’s it babe!” Nikky called from outside the ring.  “Knock her ass out!”
Celia’s eyes go wide as Brad wraps her up,  one hand going to slap at the encroaching arm and the other waving in front of her,  reaching out to Greg.  Greg slapped the buckle and shouted encouragement, but there wasn’t much else he could do as his partner’s had was well out of reach.  Realizing she wouldn’t get out that way Celia gritted her teeth and reached behind her with her right hand… groping down Brad’s front her slim hands quickly find the Beast’s bulge.  Gripping him tight in desperation, Celia started squeezing and shaking her hand,  working his cock and balls.

“Unghhh!”

“Oh, does that hurt!”  Celia snarls,  her hand shaking and squeezing on his balls.  “You hurting big man?”  Brad’s eyes are closed, focused on the vice around him.  With him no longer focused on the choke,  Celia is able to pull his arm from around her neck.  Taking a deep gulp of air, the Chiller releases his abused balls, letting Brad slump forward in relief before throwing back her elbow, catching the Beast in the head with a vicious back elbow. 

Falling to his side, Brad is in no position to sop her as Celia crawls toward her corner, reaching out to slap Greg’s hand so he can come vaulting through the ropes.  Leaping off his feet, Greg comes down on Brad’s chest with both knees,  driving the air out of him with an almost comical look of surprise on the Beast’s face.  Okay, I’ll admit it,  I took a little vindictive pleasure in that, and the almost concealed look of worry on Nikky’s face when the Thriller hopped back to his feet and started stomping on the prone champion. 

Dropping another knee for good measure,  Greg slid next to the hurting beast and yanked his head between his legs, capturing him in a tight, grinding headscissors.  Brad sputtered and arched his back,  but Greg had him locked up tight.  “Oh you’re done, aren’t you champ?” 

“Fuck you.”

“Hmmm,  what do you think Celia?  Want another piece of his cock?”  Grinning, Greg stretched his hand up to his partner, who quickly tagged herself in.  Crap, why wouldn’t he work him over more before swapping?

Greg pulsed the scissors as Celia went to Brad’s waist and pulled off his trunks.  Settling between his legs, Celia ran her hands up the inside of Brad’s thighs.  “Awwwww, did I hurt the little guy before?” she asked sweetly, taking ahold of his cock with her right hand as her left went to his balls.  “Let me kiss is and make it better.”  Dipping her head,  she pursed her lips around the underside of his cock as her left massaged his balls and her right started jerking up and down and teasing his head. 
Brad let out a large groan as Celia went to work even as Greg loosened his legs before rolling under the bottom rope and taking his place outside the ring.  It didn’t take long until Brad’s cock was really struggling,  his hips bucking up and precum leaking between Celia’s fingers and mixing with her saliva on his glistening cock.  Drops of precum hitting her lips prompted Celia to back her lips off his dick. Smirking up at him she asked “Are you ready to…” WHAM!  Greg’s legs shot up from the mat, slamming into the sides of Celia’s head with concussive force!  Damn! I though she had him.

Rolling to his side as Celia collapsed to hers,  Brad got to his knees with one hand cradling his twitching cock.  Finally listening to Nikky’s calls for a tag, Brad dragged himself over to slap the Wildcat’s outstretched hand. 

Practically diving through the ropes, Nikky raced to the still prone Celia, grabbing her hair and hauling her to her “EENGHHH!”  Celia had just made it to her knees when she blasted her fist into Nikky’s stomach, digging in just below the Wildcats bellybutton.  Another shot to the same spot drew a pained whine from Nikky’s lips as she sank to her knees in front of the Chiller.  Grabbing her hair, Celia pulled Nikky in for a deep, possessive kiss before leaning forward and slowly standing…. Making sure to drag her tits and belly on Nikky’s face as she stood.  “Like the taste of your man on my lips, bitch?” Nikky didn’t have a chance to respond as Celia thrust her leg forward, thumping her knee right between my ex’s breasts. 

Still keeping ahold of her hair, Celia reached behind Nikky with her free hand and unclasped her bra, siding it off her shoulders before moving her hand down and latching on to her exposed nipple!  “C’mon, up up up!”  Yanking up on her hair and tit alike, Celia slowly and painfully dragged Nikky to her feet before releasing her hair to clamp both hands down on Nikky’s breasts.  With a short cry of pain, Nikky brought her hands up to grasp at Celia’s wrists.  “Oh, you don’t like that do you?” Celia crowed.  Nikky’s right hand came off the Chiller’s wrist, reaching forward to grasp at Celia’s tit but a quick corkscrew from the Chiller’s hands brought Nikky’s hand back in to tug futilely at the grasping hands.

Marching her backward, a grinning Celia marched the struggling Wildcat back to a neutral corner, leaning in to really work at her chest. Yes!  There’s a whine in Nikky’s face and a little stomp of her foot that were always her tells, Celia’s making some headway with Nikky’s tits.  Keep it up girl!

Celia leaned in close as Nikky’s hands fell away to grip the middle rope, still clawing and twisting Nikky’s tits.  “Not so big and bad now are you FUUUUUCKKKK MEEEEEEE!”

Celia’s face went taunt, her mouth frozen open in a shock as Nikky’s took advantage of Celia’s closeness to slip one delicate hand into Celia’s bottoms.  The Wildcat’s eyes flashed as the Chiller’s hands went slack,  the hateful claws only resting on her tits as her world was consumed by what Nikky’s fingers were doing between her legs.  “You were saying hun?”.  Nikky took one arm and brushed Celia’s hands off her aching tits as she reversed their positions, pressing Celia back into the ropes and pushing up against her.  Nikky pressed her chest into the Chiller, their modest bosoms pressing together as Nikky brought her face right up to the keening Celia’s.  The cameraman did a good job of catching their expressions, Celia’s mouth open and panting with her eyes squeezed tight and her eyebrows pinched a perfect contrast to my ex…smirk on her face, eyes wide open and taking in her opponent’s face as her fingers destroyed her sex.

“C’mon tough girl, get out of it! It’s just some fancy fingering right?” Nikky crowed, working her fingers in the shuddering Celia’s sex.

“Oh…ohhh…OHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Celia screamed out as Nikky brought her to a shivering, panting orgasm.  The ref motioned for the bell as Nikky smiled in obvious satisfaction,  slowly pulling her fingers from Celia’s clenching sex and made a show of slowly running her tongue over her middle finger,  tasting the Chiller’s defeat. 

“Winner of the first fall, with her ‘Magic Fingers’ submission, THE WILDCAT!”

Magic Fingers?  A fitting name for what my ex could do with her hands now.

Celia was shivering and panting in the corner as Greg stepped through the ropes to get her with a clear “What the hell?” look on his face.  Not that I can blame Celia too much, I knew too well what Nikky was capable of.  What looked like a very heated conversation took place between the two as they went back to their corner for the rest period.

Just before the bell rang to end the rest period, Nikky was rubbing her tits with a wince as she was leaning in the corner, talking to Brad. Oh come on, she’s not that hurt by a little mauling.   But, by the expression on his face as he steps forward, it looks like she’s fooled Greg.  “C’mon little girl, you ready?  Or do you need a little more time?  Sure you don’t want to tag?”  Brad looked ‘worriedly’ at his partner and stretched out his hand.  Oh please…

With a ‘brave’ shake of her head Nikky circled,  keeping her distance as Greg moved between her and Brad.  Greg made a grab for Nikky’s chest, only to have the Wildcat dart away.  A few repetitions and the theatrical way Nikky shied away had Greg beaming with confidence. “Don’t worry honey,” Greg reassured her as he finally managed to get her cut off, backed into a corner.  “I can be realllll gentle.”  Putting his hands on the ropes on either side of the Wildcat.  “Want me to massage those aches away?”  Nikky looked at him through trembling eyelashes as he reached for her tits, just before “Oooooooof!” He knee shot forward and slammed into Greg, dropping him to his back in front of her. 

“Hey Wildcat, watch the low blows!” the ref admonished.  A little squeezing and abuse is okay, a strait shot like that is not. 

“He’s faking, lower stomach ref!” She informed her, smoothly slinking to her knees across the obviously nutshot Thriller.  “Payback for your girl’s little squeeze.” She whispered as she leaned in close to him.  Grabbing her own tits and squeezing them hard, she shuffled forward so her modest bust lined up with his face.  “Where these what you were trying to get ahold of?”  She leaned down and scrubbed them against his face.  “Hate to break it to you, but I’ve taken a lot worse maulings for a lot longer than little tough girl over there can dish out.” 

Getting off of Greg, Nikky grabbed his shorts and yanked them off, leaving him nude in the center of the ring.  “C’mon Thriller, can you get up?”  With a frustrated growl, Greg rolled to his stomach and got up to his hands and knees, just about to push himself the rest of the way to his feet when Nikky dropped onto his back,  throwing her arms around his waist and seizing his cock. “Too slow!” Nikky singsonged.  “Unghhhh!” Greg was finding out just how effective Nikky’s “Magic Fingers” could be as she went to work,  stroking and jittering at his cock.

“Fuck…you bitch…”

Nikky smirked against his back…”Real original Thriller… why is it you all always call me a bitch when I’m making you my bitch?”  She shifted to just two fingers on his cock, still stroking and jittering.  “Look, I don’t even need to use my whole hand and you’re still about to spurt, aren’t you?”

“Damn it Greg, get out of that!”  Celia called over from her corner.

“Like you did any better against me hun.”  Nikky replied with a grin.  Celia stomped her foot but I noticed she just stayed pouting in her corner and wasn’t in any hurry to get in there and help her partner. 

“C’mon, you’re done.  Let it go….” Nikky cooed.  Greg’s only verbal response was a soft “Fuuuuckkkk…” as his arms shook and his head lowered to the mat.  “I’ll count you down…” the Wildcat informed her prey.  “10…9…8...”

Nikky’s cut off by a cry from Greg…his cock jumping and spurting in her hand as he pumps his cum down onto the mat.  Celia slaps her hand against the turnbuckle with a huff as Nikky eyes close in satisfaction, but she’s not letting go of his cock.  “Guess I should have started at 3 for that countdown, huh?  I guess you’re more of a disappointment than a thriller huh?”

Greg starting squirming at her touch…”God you won, let go!”

“Sound awful defiant for a bitch, don’t you?” Nikky said,  jittering his sensitive, defeated cock.  “Tell me you’re my bitch.”

“You’re a bitch”  You could see her hand speed up.

“You’re my bitch….”

“Fuck! Oh fuck stop…I’m your bitch, I’m your bitch!  Please!”  The Thriller was reduced to begging his tormenter...  “Beg me..” echoed in my head.  “Okay, since you asked nicely bitch.”  Nikky let his overworked cock go with visible disdain and wiped her hand on Greg’s back with a huge grin.  She planted her foot on his ass and shoved down so he was lying flat in his own cum as the ref brought over the tag belt and Brad collected a whining Celia for her own humiliation session. 

“Your winners, and still tag team champions with a 2-0 shutout, THE BEAST and THE WILDCAT!”

Should be The Wildcat and The Beast, Nikky carries that team. Oh Brad has potential, and under Nikky’s tutelage he’ll only get better, but at the moment he wouldn’t even be in the running for a title on his own. Still I can’t deny that he’s an effective partner for Nikky.  We’d played right into their hands in our match, trying to wear down Brad only for him to catch us off guard and get Nikky in great position to take us out. Recognizing it and countering it though were two different things.

Nikky has moved over to Celia now,  kneeling down at her head and holding her hands as Brad pumps his cock into her.  I turn my head away from the after-match action as Amy comes into the room from the shower, cleaned up from her match with Tom.  She greats me with a kiss, promising to go over the footage of Nikky and Brad’s match after we get back to the hotel. 

“How’s your little project going?” she asks as she finishes drying her hair with a towel.

“Early days still, but she’s got potential.” Emma had called me a few days after our match, looking to take me up on my offer. I’d gotten her in touch with some good trainers, and helped her spar on occasion in the weeks since. “Terry called with a challenge for us while you were out.”

“Who?”

“Kenzie and Jake,” I told her. “Apparently they want to take us on as practice before their title match with Nikky and Brad.”

“Practice!” she huffed.

“We’ll get our shot baby,” I soothed her as she plopped next to me on the couch. “Anyway they want an elimination match.”

“Why?”

“Apparently Kenzie still holds a grudge because I beat her in her second match. The sharks are still circling…”

Amy blew out a breath and looked significantly up at the screen where Nikky and Brad were still celebrating over their opponents. “Well that bitch did beat you pretty decisively, twice.”

I felt my face still burn a little at the thought of how Nikky had controlled me and then took our titles. It wasn’t the loss, I’d lost matches before. It was the way she’d done it, the way she’d beaten me at my own game and made me beg.

“You haven’t heard the best part though…winners of the match will get a title shot the following week.”

Amy looked pensive for a moment. “Do it. We’ll take them out, then get our belts back.”

“We’ll get our rematch, and bring our belts back home.” I hope.