News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jane v Yeshi

• 1 Replies

Offline paul1957

Jane v Yeshi
« on: April 10, 2019, 09:11:36 AM »
The following story is not mine. An enthusiast sent me this story as he did not want to appear on the site.

JANE V YESHI

I have had an interest in F V F and couples v couples for many years. I have met singles and   couples who have fought. I have tried to re count their experiences on paper. These experiences are other peoples and not mine. I have used their own words the best I can and I thank all those people who have shared their experiences.
Peter had tried to convince his wife Jane, to try  a bit of private wrestling with other women for over 10 years. Without any luck! Then at the age of 53, Jane decided to push the boundaries  and give it a go.
It took months of enquiries and searching before they found someone suitable to wrestle Jane. They were a  married couple from Slough  UK  who  were very interested . Telephone calls were made photographs sent stats exchanged. The wives were not an exact match but close enough. As it went Jane was 53 years old 5' 8",  210lbs approx. Long legs pale complexion, shoulder length brunette hair and with a determined  attitude.
The woman Jane agreed to wrestle was Yeshi who was of Indian origin . She was 50 years old at the time 5' 4" and weighed in at about 235lbs, with well styled, long very black hair. Both her and her husband seemed a nice couple and Peter and Jane,  were so keen they agreed to meet them in their house in Slough as soon as they  arranged the match  with no meetings before hand.
In Peter's words, " on the morning of the match Jane was nervous, I was more confident. Jane was a big woman, I know Yeshi was heavier but Jane was taller and strong. Before we left I rang Pav, Yeshis husband to confirm the rules which were a wrestle/ grapple no biting , punching or eye gouging. Rounds to be dictated by submissions. 3 subs decides the winner" .
 They were a nice couple in a nice house nice street. Pav the husband met us at the door. The front room been cleared and they had foam mats on the floor. After  the introduction, both women went to separate rooms. Pav explained to me how excited  he was. Both us took years to get their wives to agree. I let feelings be known to him on how excited I was.
  Both women wore one piece swim suits as they entered the room. Jane in a lowish cut red swimsuit with high cut legs. The suit was tight but Jane looked good with her strong legs and womanly figure. Yeshi was wearing a white costume , she did look impressive.  Very large breasted with quite chunky legs. Although Jane was a tall big woman, Yeshi looked a powerhouse in her white out fit. I was worried for Jane, but excitement over ruled my concerns. The women both inexperience shook hands, joked and flex their bodies at each other..
I massaged Jane's shoulders as she and her opponent  stared and studied each other. The smiling and joking stopped quickly. We all went quiet, Pav and I stared at each other as we re assured our wives

First round started and they were well matched both cancelled the other out in moves and strength, long holds as they both tired. There was a frenzied lock up, bodies slammed together, cleavages were forced up. Jane was unable to use her height advantage for leverage as they struggled around the room.  They grunted and groaned until they pushed the other away staggering back. Pav and I shouted encouragement as they adopted a cat like pose,  they   Circled  each other trying to get the advantage. There was grabbing which turned to slapping  and mutual mauling. The sound of flesh hitting flesh was awesome and sexy.  Jane weakened Yeshi with a head lock. Yeshi in return found flesh on Jane's thighs and belly and squeezed it till Jane released her lock. Both traded slaps to arms and breasts, both women were covered in sweat breathing hard and legs were shaking.  Eventually Jane and Yeshi fought to exhaustion and agreed a break.
 As I frantically towelling Jane down Jane, I could see that Pav was frustrated with Yeshi almost to the point of anger. Yeshi looked exhausted, and covered in sweat. but  my concern was  for Jane she was out of breath with tears in her eyes. Pav seemed to talk sternly to Yeshi, who got to her feet , signifying she was ready.
 Second round.  Grappling intensified. The girls gave as good as they got it was 50/50 , but Jane started to lose ground. Yeshi was pushing and slapping her all around the room. However,  Yeshi was wrestled to the floor where upon the fighters rolled over and over trying  to get on top. Seeing womanly thighs of different skin tones rubbing and interlocking had an erotic effect on myself and Pav. Sex and wrestling really did seem to go hand in hand.  Again with the rolling and the floor fighting, Pav and I  didn't know who would end up on top.  My joy of seeing Jane get on top was cut short, when Yeshi broke free ,she grabbed Jane's foot and bit it
The  Pain was so much,  Jane  couldn't carry on,  I protested about the foul.
Jane said " fuck that", and called the match off because of the pain, the foul and found it hard to walk
Pav went  mad and wouldn't let us leave the room. Things escallated which led to Pav and I pushing each other. Jane could see where it all could go and  agreed to continue fighting Yeshi, but she gave the round to Yeshi to pacify Pav.
After a rest the 3rd round started both really went for it Jane  found it hard to hold her own against Yeshi. A lot of flesh grabbing on both  sides. It was the fastest moving round so far. There  was sounds of their costumes being torn, faces red from slaps Jane being very stuborn kept going and got a submission over Yeshi after an intense mutual bear hug where Jane came off best.. That round left Jane with her breasts  and belly mauled her swim  suit shredded up top . Yeshi was scratched , mauled and breathing heavily as Pav attended her..
 All Jane could do was tuck the  remains of her swim suit into the  waist band of the suit. Jane felt humiliated with her breast on show, but didn't want Pav or me to get into a fight if she stopped. Pav was pissed at Yeshi that she didn't do the same, but she stuck firm and didn't roll down her top.
Yeshi had  badly mauled Jan as had Jane did to her they had fought around 40 mins already and it was just 1 - 1
4th round amazingly cooled  down a bit they grappled bear hugged  rolled around, Yeshi seemed to be suffering from been mauled earlier in the 3rd. Jane  was at a disadvantage she was  topless Yeshi's suit fairly intact. Jane cringed in the bear hugs both were well endowed, bur Jane's bare breasts rubbing on Yeshi's costume took effect and Yeshi knew it
They  both broke a hold and with out a word said agreed to inter lock fingers. They were exhausted again covered in sweat. Pav shouted  "bring her to her knees",  I replied " break her fingers Jane .With leverage and strength, Jane got the better of the test of strength pinning Yeshi to the wall Pav shouting to Yeshi to fight harder
 I could see pressure on her face to finish it. While pinned  Yeshi trod on Janes's feet resulting in  mutual stamping and kicking .  Jane's head in the struggle connected with Yeshi's nose. There was no blood, but Yeshi gave the mach as the shock was too much for her.
Pav was angry at Yeshi losing , giving up the match.  I was getting ready to fight knowing Pav's temper.  Yeshi was sitting on the floor her hands cupped on her face. Jane looked in worse condition , Stripped to the waist, scratched and bruised. Pav slowly cooled down, although he was still angry that his wife lost.
Strangely, enough Yeshi and Jane hugged before we left.  During  which Jane whispered to her" you didn't have to cheat"  "I know" replied Yeshi " I could have beaten you"

I have been into F v F fighting since the year dot. Really in to mature F v F and will chat to genuine like minded people

Online grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
Re: Jane v Yeshi
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2021, 01:34:01 AM »
Enjoyed that mature wives wrestling. Funny enough i live not to far from Slough.
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????