News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

I always get what I want

• 4 Replies

Offline Odin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
I always get what I want
« on: April 14, 2019, 12:00:50 AM »
So this story was written by my girlfriend as a present all comments are welcome

I always get what I want

London - The Hilton Hotel

I have always liked to be the centre of attention. I always get what I want and I don't really like to go unnoticed. Who does?

I don't think I am lucky that my father owns one of the most successful Pharmaceutical businesses in Europe, my lifestyle is what it is. Life is what you make it.  I love the thrill of new and exciting opportunities. I love taking risks and I love to have fun. Cassandra Kavanagh the Queen of Fun!

However today is boring. I pick up a cigarette, pour a glass of wine and walk to the window of my hotel room and gaze out onto the grim London streets.  The Hilton overlooks Trafalgar Square, London bores me but I have a party to attend tonight so I will have to tolerate the place for a day.

Three quick knocks on my hotel room door interrupt my thoughts. Dressed only in my expensive bra and knickers I smirk to myself as I strut to answer the door, expecting to give room service a fabulous surprise. I swing the door wide open, and Angie launches herself at me!

“What the fuck are you doing here!” I screech at her.

Angie grabs my hand and runs into my room with enthusiasm. She flops onto the lazy chair and grins widely at me.

“I came back from New York mate, I couldn't spend another day there with that bastard.”

Angie was seeing a prick called Kenneth, filthy rich, but a cxnt. She proceeded to tell me about her disastrous trip to New York while I downed my wine. Me and Angie had a special kind of friendship.  We had been friends since University and we were very close.  She knew how to please me.  But she was fiercely loyal which was fucking annoying. Now she was single I was hoping as I watched her voluptuous lips sip her wine that she had come to see me for some fun.

“I’ve missed you Cassie” Angie said, a sexy grin spreading across her lips.

I was already soaking wet, my new Victoria secrets underwear stuck to my dripping wet clit.  I was horny as fuck.

I smiled at her knowingly, sat back in the chair and spread my legs wide.  Angie dropped to her knees almost on que and ripped my knickers off.  Angie's tongue slid sensually over my clit teasing my dripping wet clit making me shudder, her soft tongue sent sensations up my body.  She stopped every now and again to take a sip of wine, her cold mouth on my clit was something else. Angie stroked my clit with her fingers filling me with 2 fingers then 3. Licking me harder and faster.    I arched my back in pleasure, grabbed her hair and pushed her face into my clit.  I was on the brink of orgasm. I spread my legs as wide as I could while she plunged her fingers into me hard until I came all over her face. I was horny as fuck it didn't take me long. She lapped it up licking me slowly.  She looked up at me and grinned.

“You taste amazing” she purred.

I threw my head back and laughed!

“You know I have a party to get ready for” I said cheekily. Angie laughed. She slapped my naked thigh.

“Always such a selfish bitch, but I wouldn't change you for the world.”

She jumped up, downed her wine. “Right bitch I’m off. I've people to see. Enjoy the party. Behave yourself.”

With that she was gone.

Raffles Night Club

My driver pulled up outside Raffles.  It was busy as expected. I looked amazing. Wearing my new designer dress, which showed off my curves perfectly. The lace on the top, bottom and round my cleavage gave it that extra sex appeal without me looking like a slut. My shoes at 4 and half inches made my legs look stunning.

“Can you get me as near to the door as possible please” I said to Phil my driver.

“No problem love, where are you meeting your friend?” He bellowed back to me.

“Oh, don't worry Phil he's already in there I will ring him when I am there”

Phil has been my driver for many years, with the absence of my father from my life due to work Phil has always looked out for me.  He worries about me. Kind of sweet.

I jumped out the car and strutted into Raffles jumping the queue and ignoring the paparazzi that were stood outside like leeches. Straight away I saw Michael. He grinned at me as I walked towards him. Michael had been my friend for as long as can remember he was my partner in crime. We party together weekly and our friendship has lots of benefits.  Like amazing sex. But we are friends.

“Cassie you look fucking hot!” Michael said hugging me tight.

I smiled at him and kissed him “Thanks babe, shall we get fucked up tonight? I’m right in the mood for it!”

Michael grabbed my hand and smiled. I disappeared to the toilets with the coke Michael had handed me. As I walked through the crowds I scanned around, it was full of knob heads this party. I am definitely going to have to get messed up tonight to have a good time.
When I arrived back at the bar I saw Michael was talking to someone.  She was blonde, tall and what I would describe as skinny. He had his hand on her non-existent waist. I pushed through the crowds feeling angry, that might be the coke.  I almost knocked into her as I got to the bar.

“Oh, Cassie hi I want you to meet April, she worked at our firm for a bit last year we are just catching up” Michael beamed.

I looked at April. What a ridiculous name. April looked at me.

“I recognize you” she said with a very straight face.

“Yes, most people do love” I said confidently.

“Have you ever worked in Publishing?” She asked

I threw my head back and laughed excessively. “No dear I most definitely have not!”

April was wearing a white dress that was badly fitted in my opinion, it hung off her.  She had an awful figure.  She was tall, about 5ft 9 and was wearing strappy heels. Her dress was low cut and backless which was the only redeeming feature.  She was blonde and her hair fell below her shoulders in ringlets which she had curled. She was what I would describe as the ‘girl next door’ There was nothing about this girl that was attractive, even I wouldn’t fuck her.

April tells Michael she was going for a cigarette and he said he would wait here for her.  She disappeared through the crowds.

“Cassie what the hell are you doing!” Michael said grabbing my arm.

“What do you mean! Don't tell me you actually like that bitch!”

Michael looked at me.

“Actually, yes I do” he said sternly

I didn't really know what to say.  Michael and I had been causally fucking each for years now. Over the past 2 years the sex had got better, more intense and more fucked up. We went out regularly and we always ended up in bed together. He never pulled. That was never on the agenda.  Why would he want to when he can spend the night with me! I was pissed off. I always get what I want.

“Well I think you can do better she's an ugly bitch that’s all” I spat

Michael ginned “You are jealous”

I looked at him as if I was going to kill him.

“Jealousy is for weak people. Don't be ridiculous.”

Michael was still smirking.

April returned and appeared behind him.  Michael turned around grabbed April by the waist pulled her close to him and kissed her passionately on the lips.

The anger inside me was building up rapidly. I was about to kill this skinny bitch. What the fuck was going on. Michael and I were not exclusive but he was mine end of story. Especially tonight. I wasn’t sharing.  I downed 2 double vodkas while deciding what my next move would be.  I had never really been in this situation before. I always got what I wanted.

Half an hour of me watching Michael drape himself all over this rake of a girl passed slowly.  Then she disappeared.  He came over to me.

“Where's she gone” I said angrily.

“Toilet babe, why you so mad?”

“Oh, fuck you!” I spat at him. Jumped off my stool and strutted to the ladies’ toilets.

I didn't really know what my next move was going to be. All’s I did know was I was going to have it out with this bitch. Michael was mine tonight.

I kicked open the ladies’ toilet door and there she was applying lipstick. She looked at me startled.

“What the fuck is your problem Cassie” She said to me hands on hips.

“My problem is you!” I spat

“Stay away from Michael he’s mine!”

I could hear how unhinged I sounded but I didn't give a shit.

April started laughing.

“He's not yours and no I won't stay away from him. Make me!” She said mockingly.

That was it. I lost it.

I launched myself at her pushed her against the hand dryers and grabbed her hair.  April screamed.

“Crazy bitch”

I wrapped my fingers tightly round her blonde ringlets and dragged her round the bathroom by her hair.

“I’ll fucking make you stay away alright you skinny fucking cxnt”

April grabbed the top of my lace dress and ripped it down the side revealing my underwear and ruining my dress. She kneed me hard and as I looked down in horror she slapped me round the face.

My face stung and I grabbed my cheek.  She took advantage of my shock by grabbing my hair and pulling me to the floor.

“Okay bitch game on” I screeched.

I grabbed the top of her dress and ripped it completely off her in one quick movement. She had no bra on and gasped in horror. I dug my nails into her thighs as she sat on top of me trembling. She looked down at me angrily, mascara and makeup smeared down her face. She grabbed my bra strap and ripped off my bra snapping it.
“I’m going to ruin you little rich girl” She screamed before grabbing my tits and twisting my nipples till they burnt. In return I grabbed her hair and pulled her towards me. I tried to twist my fingers tighter in her hair but she had the top position. The pain on my nipples was excruciating.  I went for her face, slapped her hard.  I dug my nails into both of her pancake tits while she screamed in horror. She writhed in pain and arched her back.

“I'm going to destroy you” I yelled.

I threw her off me onto the floor and jumped on her side. I leant in and bit her tit as hard as I could. I dug my teeth into her flesh while she howled and squirmed underneath me.

“Girls what the Fuck is going on”

Michaels voice stopped my fun.

April moved quickly as far away from me as possible. We both sat on the bathroom floor. April in just her knickers. My lace dress still on me but ripped to shreds, my bra is nowhere in sight. April is holding her left tit and is full of scratches. I am clearly winning.

“Are you fighting over me” Michael smirked.

I looked at April who has her head hung in shame. I stood up confidently and walked over to him. 

“Does it turn you on” I smirked. He didn't respond he just smiled.

“Well does the winner get to take you home babe? I persisted.

Michael didn't say anything but I knew what he was thinking from the size of his cock through his pants. I reached down and stroked his cock through his trousers.

“I will take that as a yes” I giggled.

I turned back round to April, I towered over her.

“Get up bitch we haven't finished”

Michael backed up and leant against the bathroom door.  He was watching, the fact he was going to watch me annihilate this bitch was making me so wet.

April faced me. She smirked at me. I waited. She went for it and pushed me against the wall and grabbed my tits. I slapped her firm round the face then the thighs. My hands flying around her body pinching, slapping and scratching her. She twisted my nipples viciously before biting my right tit.  It jolted me. Her teeth plunged into my nipple sharply and I screamed out in pain.  I kicked out at the bitch knocking her backwards. She launched herself at me uncontrollably, so I moved quickly and grabbed her from behind grabbing both her tits tightly in my hands. I squeezed, pulled and twisted them intensely.  I watched as she writhed in front of me and quickly lost her footing in her pathetic heels.

“Are you done yet cxnt” I shouted at her.

She didn’t reply but reached round and grabbed my hair. Pulling it so hard it releases my grip on one of her tits, we fell to the floor and I slapped her round the face, she retaliates by slapping me hard on my thighs repeatedly.  She's not giving up. We rolled around in the dirt of the bathroom floor, each trying to take advantage. I kicked her hard and knocked her forward against the sinks in the bathroom. As she lay on her side I used my claws and dug them into her skin. I laughed as she trembled under the sinks, lashing out at me. I grabbed her tits with my nails.  I have her now she can’t move.

“Cassie leave her now” Michael shouted “I don't want anyone to get hurt”

I turn to April.

“Do you surrender bitch”

She doesn't reply.

I twisted her nipples harder until she screams in pain. I plunged my teeth into one nipple and twisted the other.

“I’m done” April shouts.

I let go of her. Stand up and turn to Michael.

“Babe that was fucking amazing” he said gasping.

I walk over to him, grab him, pull him close to me and kiss him passionately.

“You know I always get what I want” I smirked.

Offline Odin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: I always get what I want
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 02:29:17 AM »
Would love some feedback on this

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 01:50:55 PM »
I usually don't comment unless the story really moves me, but since you are asking for comment, here I go. Also, I prefer to make positive comments when I do.

This story isn't among the best that I have read but it is far from the worst. Any story is more intriguing to me when I am able to have a good visual of the people involved, i.e., their ages, height, and weight. Your gf alludes to some of that but not enough for me. Info on their physique always adds to the visual. No, bra size is not necessary; what gets my attention is description of the abs. But that's just me.

After the beginning, I was expecting Angie to come back into the picture but maybe that's for the sequel.

There are some writers that I don't follow after reading the first story but I try to give a second chance to anyone. In the case of your gf, I look forward to a second story. Hopefully, it will even be more appealing to me.

Offline allfred

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 03:53:30 AM »
       I have to agree with the second reply, would have liked to know more details about the fighters age, height, weight, measurements. But I really liked the break down, and the discription of the fight, it flowed along very smoothly.
         Please, continue your writing, ( practice makes perfect ) your girlfriend shows a lot of talent. Also it gives fights from a females point of view, and lets us know how painful some of the attacks can be.

Thank you for a very good story  Alfred.

Offline Princessweapon37

• I love catfighting! The rougher the better!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 04:28:55 AM »
Thankyou for the feedback on my story! This was my first story I ever wrote Alex and is special to me.  I do agree with your comments, I will keep writing ???? xxx