News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Sexfighting League Match 6: Hunter and TIgress vs Apollo and The Goddess

• 0 Replies

Offline Lac

Hunter and Tigress vs. Apollo and The Goddess

I was anxious about our match tonight. This would be our first match as a team since we lost our title match against my ex Nikky and her boyfriend Brad. It was going to be an elimination match against a young up-and-coming couple who were poised to challenge for the tag belts, Kenzie and Jake.

Jake’s tough, but he doesn’t have the experience yet. The problem would be Kenzie, the blonde goddess with jaw dropping tits. She was a couple inches taller than Amy, and kept herself in shape with endurance training.

I reminded myself that I beaten Kenzie before, but my win was over a year ago in Kenzie's second match. Kenzie hadn't forgotten that I'd handed her that first defeat, and had challenged us to this match as a way to prepare for their title shot against Nikky and Brad.

When we got to the entrance ramp there was a nasty surprise, Nikky and Brad were leaning against the wall, the titles flung casually over their shoulders.

“What are you doing here?” demanded my wife, snarling at the sight of the two who’d beaten us and taken our titles.

“Just checking out the competition.” Brad responded calmly.

“Don’t worry, we’re not here to watch you two losers,” Nikky sniped, brushing imaginary dust off her belt.

Amy stepped forward, then though better of it and turned towards the curtains. Nikky smirked and turned to me.

“You know, when we were together people always wondered which of us was better…guess everyone knows now, huh?”

“Enjoy it while it lasts, cause we’re getting those belts back.” I respond with more bravado than I actually feel.

“Oh we don’t waste our time with losers. If you want to get beaten again that badly, you have to earn that chance.”

“Anything, anytime.” My wife shot over her shoulder.

“Oh, I think you know what you need to do…” Nikky cooed, looking significantly at me.

Amy huffed, turning to fully face Nikky. “We don’t have to play your games, bitch. Once we beat those two out there we’ll be the number one contenders and you have to give us a shot!”

Nikky just smiled and leaned back. “We’ll see.”

“Tonight’s match is a special Elimination Tag Match! After each fall, one wrestler will be eliminated and have to leave the ringside area. The last team with any members remaining will be the winner, and receive a tag team title shot. Introducing first, they are two time former tag team champions, HUNTER and TIGRESS!”

“Are you like me…are you ugly?” We marched out of the curtains and paused as our music played, arms raised to take in the response from the crowd. Making our way to the ring, I held the ropes as Amy got in, following her and climbing the turnbuckles to play to the audience. I hopped down and went to our corner, waiting for our opponents.

“And their opponents, rising fast through the ranks, APOLLO and THE GODDESS!”

A cacophony of strings break out as Kenzie and Jake stride out into the arena, taking in the cheers of the crowd as if it were their due. Making their way in the ring, Kenzie lounged in their corner while Jake dropped to a knee in front of her, facing us and flexing. Kenzie ran her hand over Jake’s chest with a smirk. “Hey has-beens. how does it feel to be in the ring with the next tag team champions? Don‘t you think some gold would be the perfect accent to all this?” Kenzie asked, taking in Jake and her body with a gesture.

Still keyed up by the conversation with my ex, Amy retorted “Sorry hon, don’t know anything that goes well with all that silicone.”

Kenzie‘s eyes flashed as she cupped her boobs, leaning over to taunt Amy. Amy starts forward, but I convince her to let me start. She’s way too upset with Nikky and Kenzie and likely to make a mistake. Seeing me step forward, Jake comes out to meet me.

We lock up in a collar and elbow, straining and pushing against each other. He drives me back a step, but I reset and shove him back into the ropes. Breaking the hold, I whip him to the far side and set up for a clothesline. He ducks at the last minute, then rebounds and caches me with a flying shoulder tackle! While I’m on the ground Jake wastes time dropping to a knee and flexing.

“Just too good!“ he shouts to the crowd.

I make him pay for his showboating when he comes over to pick me up and instead finds himself flipped to the mat. I keep ahold of his arm and lock in a tight armbar, slowly dragging him to our corner so I can tag in Amy. I slap her outstretched hand, keeping Jake immobilized while she pulls off his shorts. I release the armbar but don’t let him go, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him onto his back while Amy jumps up and splashes hard across his stomach.

As I step through the ropes to our corner Amy resets herself, jumping up and tucking her knees in, falling and driving both into his tight abs. She didn’t get up this time, staying on him as she reaches for his cock, stroking him to bring him to full attention.

“That’s it Tigress, work him!” I cheer.

“Don’t let her do that to you!” came from the opposite corner.

“Not bad for a has-been, huh?” Amy taunts as she strokes Jake’s cock.

With a grunt of effort Jake powers out of the hold, knocking Amy off of him. He tries to crawl toward The Goddess, but Amy hooks his foot and falls back, keeping him from going forward and stretching out to tag me back in.

Amy holds him as I step through the ropes, not letting go until after I’ve dropped an elbow into the small of Jake’s back. As Amy slips out of the ring I hold on to Jake, scissoring his near arm and locking my hands under his chin before reefing back in a crossface! 

“GAHHH! YOU FUCKER!”  Jake cries out as he pulls at my hands with his free hand, arching up in an attempt to relieve the pain in his neck and back. He’s squirming too much for me to keep control, so I drop the crossface and float back to his ankle, tucking it under my arm to keep him still as I reach out to tag Amy back in.

Amy jumps on Jake’s back and wraps her arms around his head, locking in a sleeper! I slip back outside to my place at the turnbuckle as Jake pulls at Amy’s forearm, trying to get some separation. I have to admit, I’m a little impressed as Jake manages to get his legs under him and raise up to his knees with Amy still clinging to his back. He stops his useless attempts pulling at her forearm, instead he reaches over his head, trying to snag Amy’s hair. He catches it in his left hand and pulls her forward into the range of his right hand and rakes her in the eyes! “Ieeeeiiie!” Amy screams and drops the hold, stumbling back as Jake surges towards the anxious Kenzie.

Amy stumbled towards our corner and makes the tag, I clear the ropes just as Kenzie is rushing towards me. I dodge to the right…Kenzie manages to put the brakes on before smashing into our corner, but it doesn’t do her much good as I reach over my shoulders, grab the back of her head and floor her with a neck breaker!

Kenzie clutches her head, beating her feet on the mat. I grab her hair, pulling her to her feet… “Aaaaah!” The bitch poked me in the eyes! Blinded I’m helpless as she whips me into the neutral corner. Kenzie comes running to the corner, flipping and spinning before driving her back into me. Instead of walking out after crushing me, she leans back into me, catching my cock in the cleft of her ass and grinding against me. “Unghhh…” I’m lucky we both still have our shorts on. Taking a deep breath I push against her hips, she lets me push her slightly forward before spinning around, capturing my lips in a sensual kiss and pressing back into me. She pushes her massive chest into mine, making sure I feel her curves as her silky tongue plays over mine. I work my hands up between us, grabbing her rack and shoving with what I have. Kenzie goes reeling back a few feet, and I stumble out of the corner trying to make the tag but instead eat a European uppercut from the Goddess! It would have been bad enough anytime, but in my already woozy state it floors me.

Kenzie slides down my stunned body and loops her fingers into my waistband, peeling my shorts down enough to expose my waiting dick. I gasp as that warm, wet mouth envelopes my tip and suuuckes. “Unnngh!” That feels way too good! I have to get out of this if I …”ungh”…if I want to stand a chance, let’s see if Kenzie will take the bait. I play up how much she’s getting to me, bucking my hips into her blowjob and acting like I’m closer to cumming than I am (helped by the way my cock was now twitching and leaking precum onto her swirling tongue) "Fuck" I groan out as she pulled up, freeing my cock and letting go of my hands as she grabs the bottom of her sports bra, ready to pull it over her head and free her double Ds for a cock killing titjob... Shit! If she gets those tits around my cock I’m done!  She knows it too, smirking as she goes starts to peel it up, only to cry out when I smack my legs around her in a punishing body scissors!

"Yes! That's it baby!" my wife encourages me from our corner, clapping her hands over her head and cheering my reversal.

I lock my ankles and squeeze down, Kenzie's hands dropping to smack at my thighs as her face shifts to a whining pout.

"Thought you had me, huh Goddess?" I taunt.  I raise up on my hands, pouring more power into the constricting scissors that are crushing her waist.

"I've still got you" she forces out, then brings her hands from my thighs to grab my still slick cock!

Kenzie cups my balls with one hand while she rapidly strokes my shaft with the other, making me gasp and immediately lose focus on my scissors. I try to reapply the pressure, but she just speeds up with her hand, popping my scissors open from around her waist as she jerks my weakening cock!

“Ready for this has-been?” Kenzie licks her lips, then bends down, ready to reapply her blowjob and finish me off!  Desperate, I sit up and grab the Goddess’ long blonde hair! She lets out a squeal as I yank her to the side, freeing my cock and giving me the chance to roll towards my corner to tag in Amy.

Kenzie takes the opportunity to tag in Jake. He comes out charging, but Amy simply ducks under his arms, rebounding off the ropes, and taking him down with a high cross body. After two more splashes to keep him down, Amy reaches back and unties her top, flinging it out of the ring as she circles Jake on her knees. Reaching his head, she shuffles over him and plops her ass directly on his face!

“Mmmmph!” Jake flared up in the facesit, his hands flying up but Amy catches them and tucks them under her legs. “Comfy down there Apollo?” She gives her sexy ass a little wiggle, driving Jake further in before deciding to make things worse for him…she reaches out and takes his cock in her hands, stroking him up and down as she rides out his struggles.

“Yeah, you got him Tigress!”  I call over.  Kenzie’s practically beside herself,  pounding the turnbuckle as Jake’s getting weaker… he stilled for a minute, then with a last ditch burst bucked free of Amy’s grip! He rolls for Kenzie as she frantically stretches out her hand, but Amy catches his shoulder mid roll and yanks him to his back. “Going somewhere baby?” The self-proclaimed god manages one abortive “No!” before Amy drops her tits in his face, sealing him in a reverse breast-smother.

Jake’s arms start to thrash, so Amy grabs ahold of his wrists and holds them down, her eyes on the fuming Kenzie as Jake’s struggles slow. The breast smother was one of Kenzie’s favorite finishing holds, and Amy was using it to take out her partner! I tense, ready to  intercept her in case Kenzie tries to save her flagging partner, but she seems content to yell abuse at my wife and pound the turnbuckle, begging Jake to kick out.

Already weakened by the facesit, Jake doesn’t last long. Amy slowly raises off of Jake’s slumbering form, picks up his limp arm, and lets it drop listlessly to the mat. Amy smirks at Kenzie as the bell rings out.

“Winner of the first fall, with a reverse breast smother knockout, TIGRESS! Apollo has been eliminated!”

The officials come to take Jake to the back. Amy was just standing up as Kenzie surged toward her. She doesn’t have time to mount a defense as the Goddess wraps her arms around her a squeezes Amy in a crushing bear hug. Amy’s arms are trapped in the hug, and what made it even worse for my partner was Kenzie making sure to grind their tits together. I can see Amy try to push back, but Kenzie has the leverage and is crushing my wife. After suffering for what seemed like forever in the hug, Amy finally manages to hook her leg behind Kenzie’s and trip her to the mat.

My wife and Kenzie roll back and forth on the mat, struggling to gain the upper hand. Without warning, the bigger blonde manages to hook her legs with Amy’s trap her on her back where the Goddess is able to grab my wife’s hair and slam her repeatedly into the mat, stunning her.

Straddling her downed opponent, Kenzie peels off her top with a flurish, freeing her tits to the cheers of the crowd. She then slams down on top of my wife, grinding Amy’s bare tits with her own massive pair. A bit of grinding and then Kenzie raises up and drives herself back into Tigress with a short body splash! Two more quck splashes mad sure my wife was pliant as Kenzie pushes Amy’s arms over her head, pinning her down. Kenzie leans over Amy and rocks her shoulders back and forth, letting Tigress see what was coming as she slowly lowers her tits on Amy’s face!
“How do you like that Tigress?  That’s how a Goddess works a smother!” Kenzie crowed as she ground her huge tits into Amy’s face.

Amy bucked and kicked, but the bear hug and now Kenzie’s tits had taken a lot out of her.

"Oh yeah, your bitch is done now!" Kenzie called over, taunting me from where she was stretched out on top of my partner.  Her hulking tits just enveloped my wife's head!

"C'mon honey! You can kick out!"

My wife's feet kicked out and she tried to bridge, but Kenzie just rode out her weak struggles without letting up the smother. Amy collapsed back to the mat and Kenzie stuck her pink tongue out at me, bringing a spasm to my traitorous cock at the memory of how great that soft tongue felt when she was working it over earlier...

My wife‘s frantic struggles were slowing down, and her muffled cries into Kenzie‘s dominating rack were taking on a plaintive tone.

"She's crying! The has-been’s crying in my tits!" Kenzie called out to the crowd.

That’s it, Amy’s done if I don’t do something to help her. I go to step between the ropes but someone grabs my ankle and yanks, pulling me off the side so that my head smashed into the apron. Fuck that hurts…I shake my head as I lean against the ring, has Jake come back out? Then I felt two soft hands reach around my waist and take hold of my cock…Nikky!

“Shhh, don’t fight it.” My ex whispers into my ear.

“Oh you fucking bitch.” I gasp out as her hands work their magic. They were as effective as ever, my already weakened cock spasmed in her hands as she worked me over. I involuntarily lower my head to the ring apron as she brings me to the edge, my cock dripping precum as she keeps me there, edging me like she’d done in the last fall of our match and not giving the final polish that would make me cum…

“Look…”

I raise my eyes just in time to see Kenzie raise my wife's arm, give it a little shake and drop it. When it flopped listlessly to the mat a bell clanged from outside.

"Winner of the second fall with a breast smother knockout, THE GODDESS!"

The crowd roared as Kenzie raised her upper body, planting her right palm on my slumbering wife's cheek while raising her left in triumph. "Tigress has been eliminated!"

“I know you’re busy, we’ll finish this later.” Nikky taunted with a last shake of my cock. Then she took a grip on my hair and rolled me in the ring towards Kenzie. “All yours, Goddess!” Nikky called as she made a show of wiping her hands.

Kenzie gave a shrug and stalked over. I was in no position to resist her as she made me partially sit up…hooking my arms over the bottom rope and settling between my legs.

“I’d have preferred to do this when your at your best, so everyone would know how badly you‘re outmatched, but a win’s a win.”

With that Kenzie took her hands and pushed her awesome tits together over my cock. The soft flesh bobbing up and down, pressing around my straining dick was more than I could take after my ex had worked me over…

“Too bad your bitch is napping, I could show her how real boobs get the job done!”

With the way Nikky had edged me I couldn’t hold out long against the Goddesses divine rack.  “Oh…ohhhh…ohhh you fucking bitCHHH!” I pumped my submission between her perfect tits, groaning in time with the pulses from my cock as our chance at getting our belts back went up in smoke.

“That’s that Hunter!” Kenzie quipped, dropping my cock and running her hands over her tits. “Oh, except one last thing…”

Before I could even think about moving Kenzie grabs my hair and yanks me into her chest. I struggled, pushing against her shoulders, but the same tits that had taken out my wife and finished off my dick were putting me out…

“Winner of the last fall and the match, with a titfuck submission, THE GODDESS!”

I was already fading as the announcer finished …

Air! I gulped in deep breaths as I felt someone moving my arms to my sides. My eyes focused, showing Kenzie straddling my waist, her hands on her hips, pinning my arms at my sides with her knees as she stared down at me with a superior smirk.

"Still with us? Good, I don't want you to miss this..."

“Unnngh.. unnngh.. unnngh…” Looking to my right, I can see that Jake had come back out while I was passed out and was currently pulling Amy’s hair as he fucked her doggy style.

“Now you,” Kenzie stated, jutting out her chest, “are going to put that amazing tongue of yours to good use. I feel a little sweaty after all that, so you are going to clean up my tits.”

She lowered her rack back into my face. “Suck.”

I kept my mouth closed.

“Do it, or you’re going out again.” Kenzie punctuated her threat by dropping down with her full weight, sealing me back in her juggs. After nearly a full minute, she pulled up, shaking her chest from side to side over my face. Gasping for breath, I did as she asked. Sucking and licking and worshiping her tits.

“Mmmmmm, you are good at that!” Kenzie cooed. “Maybe after we win the gold next week I can keep you around as a new servant…every Goddess needs some servants, right?”

I glared up at her, face red as I kept sucking and kissing her tits and across the ring Jake pulled out and emptied his load on Amy’s back.

………………………………........

When Kenzie and Jake were satisfied, Amy and I were able to make our way backstage. A note was waiting in our locker room:

Aw, so close losers. Sorry you came up short again. Guess Apollo and the Goddess get those title shots you wanted.

Unless….

how would you feel about finishing up what we started tonight? I bet your cock would love it…he was soooo ready to give me another load. Sorry you had to settle for the bimbo’s tits, but I bet he’s just jumping at the chance to surrender to me again. So I’ll give you a chance, the same chance I had. After Brad and I take care of the Bimbo and the Boy Toy, two weeks from now, you and me, one on one in a sexfight. You win, I give you and Tigress a shot at our belts. You lose, (which, lets face it, is what’s going to happen) I get to choose your matches for a month. Well, three anyway. You’ll need a week off to recover from what I’m going to do to you. What do you say, loser? Think you have a chance?

-Nikky,