News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

you think You're grown up (on vacation) 2

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
you think You're grown up (on vacation) 2
« on: April 15, 2019, 01:35:25 AM »
Chapter 4
  All six women headed down to the pool. The mom’s plotted the evening events while the girls frolicked in the pool and sun bathed. The two new daughters Abby 18 and Jen 21 had so many questions which Madi and Becky answered.  Abby was apprehensive but Jen was all for it. “ Sounds  like fun”. She eyed Becky and looked down at her chest from the pool and swam over to her making eye contact. Both where in the deep end so they bobbed above the water while doggy paddling.
Seconds later both girls started treading strangely.  Madi knew right away what was going on but it took Abby a few moments more to realize that Jen and her sister had taken the others breast in their hand and begun squeezing. The two, in the middle of a very crowded pool where squeezing the crap out of each others  boob. The look of concentration and pain fell across both faces as they half tried to say afloat and use their free hand to hold on to the other girls tit.  Both young women where endowed with more than their petite hands could hold and grab.
    They made their way to the 5 foot section so they could stand on the pool floor but kept their chests below water as to not expose a bare breast above the water line.
Abby was fascinated by it and as Madi moved closer she felt Madi’s hand push her shoulder down so just her head was above water and then she felt Madi grab her hand and place it on her breast. Madi then placed her hand on top of  Abby’s bikini top and squeezed hard. Abby squealed for a second and was about to break free when Madi made eye contact with her and said “it’s ok, just fight back.”  She hesitated and tried to move away but Madi kept by her and as Madi looked into her eyes she saw the playful aggression in Abby’s eyes.  She moved in closer to Madi but was hesitant.  Madi took Abby’s hand and shoved it in her bikini top. Abby felt Madi’s hard nipple and was warned “ fight back, I’m going to squeeze your titty hard.  Abby obeyed and Madi quickly brought her hand under her bikini top. The feel of another women’s bare breast in your hand was new and unusual.  The feel  of having another girl grab your breast and squeeze your breast was even weirder.  Abby began to squeeze  her opponents breast  as she felt hers being women handled. A group of older women just swam by and didn’t even notice.

The feel of another girl’s breast in her hands was new to her. The feel of another girl squeezing her breast was new.  It was all so new. She was aware of her sister and the other girl in their contest but her attention was drawn to Madi. 
Madi smiled as she held Abby’s breast and asked “ this your first time?” Abby just nodded her head shyly. Madi reassured her, we have to learn from someone, so I’ll teach you.

The three moms noticed their daughters having fun and quickly figured out what they were up to.  The moms decided that since they  had picked teams that would be the first round of daughter matches.
Christine looked at the other two moms and said sadly “ I just wish Sherri and Hanna could have made it.”  Linda confidently stated “I’m a bit bigger then both of you so if I have to I’ll take you both on.”
Christine looked at Lisa and said “ she’s confident.”
Linda said “ it’s not confidence, it’s a fact. I am bigger framed then both you girls. You two are well matched but I weight a good 30 pounds more.”  Christine and Hanna looked at each other and said “ we might just have to tag team  your butt.” Linda smirked and said “ that would be fun, when I demolish both of you, I can make you both my slaves.  The moms made their way to the water to watch their daughters battle and keep guard over them in the public setting.
Linda switched between watching her youngest daughter Abby hold her own as Madi was almost motherly explaining how to apply holds and inflict pain on her. She floated over to watch Becky and her daughter Jen battle with both hands grasping each other’s bare breasts. Intense pain on concentration on both faces as both had large egos, almost as large as their young breasts.  Linda gave her daughter a peck on the cheek as she said “ good luck, dear. You’ve met someone that is equal to you.” 
    The moms watched as their young adult daughters secretly battled for over an hour. The girls hands got so tired that they began bear hugging under the water. To anyone passing it was just a group of girls having fun. The moms where the only ones that knew the truth. These young battle cats where warming up for the real battle, tonight.

Chapter 5
After a rest and dinner the 3 moms and daughters met up at the gazebo.  Before the moms could ask Becky and Jen had moved to the makeshift circle they had set up and after kicking off their sandals the two largest daughters had locked up. Pretty bare feet kicking up sand as they stuggled around with sisters and mothers watching.  Hands made it to hair and soon a mutual hair pulling contest was on. Both girls were still in tiny bikini’s and as soon as the two met in a mutual bear hug as both attempted to wrap bare leg around the other. Stomachs and breasts slapped together as they both ended up tumbling to the ground. Their personal ego’s and their mothers watching fueled their aggression. Rolling back and forth both 5’8  Becky at age 19 and Jen at 21 these young hell cats violently tried to mount the other. Jen got Becky in a head lock and Becky only got out of it by slamming her hand into Jen’s crotch area. This caught Jen off balance just long enough for Becky to get out of it.
     Jen and Becky met up on their knees and got Becky into a reverse bearhug. Becky felt it and tried to fight Jen’s hands away but soon Jen had pulled Becky’s bikini top away and was mauling her exposed breasts. Jen had an evil smile and laugh as her pretty nails made and inprint in Becky’s tits. Becky’s face showed the pain as she tried to kick Jen off balance. She succeeded but was stuck like a turtle on her back with Jen keeping a strong hold of her and her breasts.   She felt Jen wrap her long legs around her hips and begin to sqeeze. Becky fought and got Jen’s hands free but still was in Jen’s vise grip of legs.
Becky fought sideways and was finally able to get one hand on Jen’s bikini top and began to squeeze her opponents breast hard.  Nails going deep till Jen let out a howl and balled her fist and started whaling on Becky’s head and shoulder. Both girls broke away and moved back several feet as the mothers called for a break.  The daughters obeyed, not because they wanted to but began to realize that they were evenly matched.

The mothers called forth Madi who confidently and Abby who felt like the student. Madi smiled at Abby and Abby smiled back. They met up and lightly began wrestling. All could hear as Madi gave Abby hints and suggestions as Abby listened. Eventually Abby ended up on top of Madi and Madi whispered “ take my top off, I’m in the submissive position.” Abby did as she was told to and started sqeezing Madi’s breasts. Not as hard as the other daughters had, but hard enough to cause pain in Madi’s eyes. Madi almost effortlessly pushed Abby off whispering something about watching her balance and Madi mounted Abby. Her bear breasts swinging in the air. She smiled at Abby and said “ your turn.” And removed her bikini top. Abby looked up in anticipation as Abby waited for Madi to attack her breasts. Madi did quickly cup her breasts with her hands and squeeze.  Just enough to cause pain but not as aggressively as the others. Madi quickly grabbed her partners boobs and four hands fondled four breasts.
     Abby mimicked Madi’s move. Madi anticipated it but let Abby push her off and the two began to roll breast to breast.  Brown and blonde hair rolled back and forth as both topless women catballed in the sand.  Abby’s confidence was peaking as she tried to roll on top of Madi and Madi stated “ your stronger then you looked.” Abby had planted herself in between Madi’s exposed thighs and had almost pinned her opponents hands above her head.  Madi said “ don’t get over confident, I haven’t shown you everything, yet.” Abby smiled and said “ looks like I’m winning, now.” They struggled for several more seconds till Madi fought a hand free and reached her crotch area and in a single move slipped several fingers under Abby’s tiny bikini bottom. Abby’s eyes went wide with shock and pleasure as in her kneeling position Madi had managed to so quickly sink several fingers into her wet womenhood.
    Madi quickly began to stroke her opponent and quickly Abby went weak in the knees and was quickly thrown of balance.  Madi giggled as she mounted Abby who was still recovering and Abby looked blissfully at Madi saying “ your sneaky.” Madi quickly pinned her and then rolled off her beaten and satisfied opponent.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: you think You're grown up (on vacation) 2
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 09:20:10 PM »
Wow what a great story