News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Braggart's Wife

• 11 Replies

Offline JayB

The Braggart's Wife
« on: April 15, 2019, 04:24:25 PM »
The Braggart’s Wife

I work for a company that encourages its employees to take their spouses with them when they go on business trips.  No doubt this sets up interesting scenarios as well purporting to make sure no extra marital affairs take place.  This story relates to the first situation.

One of my co-workers, Dustin is the office braggart.  He constantly boasts about how his wife, Margie, has the best tits among our wifes or the women who work in the office.  On trips, he always manages to work it out so that his wife gets in a showdown with the wife of another co-worker.  It usually revolves around the co-worker trying to shut up his bragging about his wife having the best tits.  Well, it turns out he has reason to brag.  Apparently, she has prevailed in all these encounters.  Mind you, there hasn’t been any physical confrontation, just the disrobing for comparison sake.

Marge, a large breasted brunette, is an attractive woman in her mid-thirties.  Her 38 Ds have proven to best all the other women who have matched up to her.   My turn to share a business trip with Dustin is finally coming together.  And, of course, I anticipate my wife, Angela, will be expected to participate in another best tits showdown.

Actually, Angela, has been looking forward to the day when she gets an opportunity to show her breasts off.  I have relayed to her the results each time Margie has paired off during a company trip.  In fact, we have visualized the confrontation as part of our fantasy sex life.  Angela has fantasized about not only sizing up to the brunette’s breasts but has taken it a step further and has excited me with stories of working Margie over after showing her up.  In the weeks leading up to our trip, she has me told how she would take the big-breasted brunette apart knowing how that would turn me on.  To say she was excited about the coming match up was an understatement.

It was the second night of the trip, that Dustin proposed to Angela and myself, that Margie and my wife get in a best breast showdown.   We didn’t hesitate to accept.  Frankly, I was anxious to see these big tits that everyone talked about and even more excited in anticipation of my wife and Margie fighting.
Margie was the first to strip.  I suspected there were occasions when this happened some of the wives conceded without showing their tits.  I could see why.  Marie’s tits were the biggest I had seen in person.  Her 38Ds were surprisingly firm for natural tits that size.  Her nipples showed an immediate erection when exposed to the cool air from conditioner that was running in the room.  Her areola were about quarter-sized and a nice dark brown color. 

My blonde wife, not intimidated at all, removed her robe exposing her impressive breasts.  She was not match for Margie in the size department.  But, her 35Cs were obviously firmer than the big tits on Margie and as the cool air hit her nipples they exploded to a thickness that outshown Margie’s.  Her pink areola was likely a size and half larger her brunette opponent.

What happened next would lead to the real excitement.  Angela walked over to Margie, acknowledging her big tits but then cupped her hands underneath each boob, raised them up with her hands and then let them go and watched them bounce.  But what she did next was what really brought on the real action of the evening.  She proceeded to press her bigger, thicker nipples into the brunette’s erect but smaller nipples and engaged a bit of nipple duel.  I’m sure no one had tried to upstage Margie like that before and she was a bit taken aback.  Angela made some comments about her firmer tits and thicker nipples showing who had the better tits.   Margie didn’t like being shown up and slapped my wife.  Angela told her if she did that again she would kick her ass.  Margie called her bluff and planted another open hand across her face.

That was the response Angela was hoping for and without hesitation connected on a series of punches that floored the brunette.  Angela told Margie to stay down if she didn’t want more of the same but the brunette was not in the mood for being upstaged like this.  She rose to her feet only to be the recipient of another series of blows that decked her again.  It was clear to my blonde wife that Margie was no match for her and she was going to carry out what she had fantasized about all those lovemaking sessions we had had in the last few weeks.

I encouraged her to pounce on the prone brunette, pin her, and go nipple to nipple again.  Angela wanted oblige me and left her feet in an effort to pin Margie.  Unfortunately for Angela, Margie wasn’t as beaten down as she thought.  The brunette caught the blonde with her knees as Angela was mid air and flipped her over, sending her crashing into the wall.  The force of the hit stunned her and Margie took quick advantage.  She rose to her feet, reached down to my wife who lay stunned on the floor and grabbed her blonde locks and yanked her to her feet.  With a handful of hair in her left hand, she proceeded to use her right to plant several hard shots to Angela’s abs, doubling her over.  The big breasted brunette then connected on an upper cut that sent the blonde back into the wall.  The impact sent her slidding down onto her ass.  Margie again grabbed a handful hair and brought my wife to her feet.  This time as she released her hair grab, with both hands she latched onto Angela’s thick, erect nipples and pulled.  Angela let out a scream and tried to cover her prized possessions leaving her open to another belly punch.  The “ooofff” sound that she made was evidence that it rocked her.  The upper cut that followed straightened her up.  With her hands now down her sides, Margie connected on a few more shots that forced the blonde backwards.

At this point, Angela made an effort to escape as she attempted to run to me for cover.  But Margie got to her before she could reach safety.  She spun her around and landed a few more strong shots.  Angela tried to counter but Margie blocked it and floored my blonde wife with another upper cut.  Needless to say, things weren’t going as we had envisioned.  We had expected that by now Margie would begging my wife to stop the beat down.   I was beginning to think the opposite was about to happen.

It was Margie who now was going for the submission pin or more accurately a smothering pin.  The big tittied brunette pinned my wife’s arms over her head and planted her big 38s over Angela’s face in an effort to put her out of her misery.  I was crestfallen at the prospect of my blonde wife getting dominated like this.  Anticipating that it would only be a matter of seconds before my wife would concede or be rendered unconscious, a blood curteling yell.  My wife had bitten Margie on her left tit and then managed to roll her off of her.  Both women lay prone on the floor collecting themselves before resuming their conflict.

As they scrambled to their feet, Margie in a pique of anger threw a wild punch that Angela easily ducked under.  My wife then planted a solid shot to the brunette’s midsection and a couple of shots to her head.  These punches sent Margie reeling backwards and Angela pursued her connecting with a few more shots before the big breasted brunette hit the deck.  No pinning efforts this time, as my blonde wife waited for the brunette get up off the floor.  However, it was Angela that would misfire this time as she telegraphed a right hand shot that Margie blocked.  The brunette then connected on a couple of body shots that forced Angela to fall forward and grab a hold of Margie’s neck.  Margie then pushed Angela away and rocked the blonde with three shots that twisted her this way and that.  A fourth punch put my wife on her back.  If this had been a boxing match, she might have been counted out as at this point Margie had worked her over pretty good.
Margie, however, was not ready for things to end.  No pin attempt but she did reach down to grab a handful of hair to bring the blonde up for more punishment.  But, as she did Angela brought her knee up and caught the brunette right in her crotch.  Margie crashed to the floor in pain.  And once again the fight came to a brief halt as the two women collected themselves.

Now on their knees, the two women locked their hands together in a test of strength.  Advantage Angela.  She was the stronger of the two women and quickly got the upper hand.  She stood up forcing Margie up as well.  Releasing her right hand from her grip on Margie, Angela then landed a succession of blows to the brunette’s midsection.  As Margie fell forward, my wife applied a bear hug and then slammed the brunette backwards into the wall.  As the stunned brunette dropped her guard, Angela went to work with shots to the head and body, finally gaining the upper hand.  Margie landed a weak shot that elicited a laugh from the blonde, who then countered with a series of unanswered shots rendering the Margie defenseless.  With the brunette unable to mount any kind of defense, my wife began to flatten Margie’s large assets taking turns pounding each.  After 5-6 of such shots, Margie collapsed to the floor face forward.  Using her foot, Angela then rolled her over and planted the other foot squarely on the brunette’s chest and gave the victory pose.

Margie proved tougher than we had imagined and even Angela acknowledged she wouldn’t necessarily want meet up with her again.   It did, however, accomplish one thing.  It stopped Dustin bragging about his wife having the best tits.  That title now belonged to Angela.  How long she holds the title is the next question.

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: The Braggart's Wife
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 05:22:35 PM »
Nice story enjoyed it very much. maybe a rematch that has the brunette working out and training till she's ready and then shows up at your house and dominates the next one with only you in attendance. To up the ante she shows your beaten wife how much you like hers better. Setting up a showdown tie breaker. Love the other stories you have here already too.

Offline Dash

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 07:05:02 AM »
Nice story enjoyed it very much. maybe a rematch that has the brunette working out and training till she's ready and then shows up at your house and dominates the next one with only you in attendance. To up the ante she shows your beaten wife how much you like hers better. Setting up a showdown tie breaker. Love the other stories you have here already too.
Great idea!  Loved this story!

Offline AlexisStreetFighter

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 01:57:12 AM »
Hot story JayB. I thought your girl had bitten off more than she could chew there. To lose after starting shit the way she did would have been SO fucking embarrassing too. So happy for her that she managed to do the bitch in the end.

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 10:21:11 PM »
forgot to say how much I loved this it's great ! !!  :)

Offline RJT45

• Big fan of my wife and her female battles!
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2019, 06:00:47 PM »
Great story but think your wife was a little cocky going into the "competition".  She sounds like she's scared to try her again, which is a shame because she deserves a rematch!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2019, 07:15:57 PM »
        Yes I really liked this story as I said before. The way the brunette was working your wife over when she tried to run to you to escape being further beaten it sure sounded as if she was done. I think your wife would've likely been in a one sided embarrassing lose in this fight had the brunette known from the beginning that your wife was after a fight to start with.  I would be surprised if the brunette accepts the loss without trying to have some payback after being use to winning match ups with all the other wives.

Offline 3wings

• God Member
Topless boxing
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2021, 05:34:01 AM »
///

Video link 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Z_q-JhFWk7MmhMU3otZFR1dGs/preview

Topless beauties battle is always so HOT & SEXY
I especially&always love that "take-off and nipple-comparison" scenes in your novels :D

///
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 05:43:20 AM by 3wings »
Competing Spirit & Anti-analsex movement

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2021, 06:20:53 PM »
Great story. Thanks for sharing :) This was a hard earned victory for Angela.  I agree with the author that she should have punctuated the win with a little more post fight nipple to nipple domination and verbal submission.  JayB and SNW have very particular tastes and it always makes for exciting reading.

Offline peregrine

• I love catfights!

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2021, 12:13:01 AM »
we need a 4 chapter jayb  ;D

D69

Re: Topless boxing
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2021, 12:56:41 AM »
///

Video link 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Z_q-JhFWk7MmhMU3otZFR1dGs/preview

Topless beauties battle is always so HOT & SEXY
I especially&always love that "take-off and nipple-comparison" scenes in your novels :D

///

Thank you for sharing!