News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rebirth of the WCCF

• 5 Replies

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
Rebirth of the WCCF
« on: April 20, 2019, 01:49:19 AM »
Hey everyone, I'm here to announce the rebirth of an old site that I and a few others worked on. The site is the WCCF (World Celebrity Catfight Federation) and we already have a few managers on board. I'll explain what exactly the site is here below, and there's much more information over at the site: https://worldccfed.blogspot.com/

The idea of the site is to combine RPing and simulation, with small story based summaries for each fight. Managers can RP as themselves and their fighters on the WCCF forum, bantering, starting rivalries and arranging matches. I'll be using the WreSpi2 simulator to run the fights and decide the outcomes, but only using the actual simulation as a broad guideline on where to base the story driven summary that will accompany each fight. These summaries won't be massive, but they should be a fun read! The fights will be pro wrestling esque but grit and cattiness will be added to each fight through customized writing. Another neat little tidbit is that managers can allocate stat points to their fighters and at certain milestones gain more stat points to put into their fighter to work their way to the top. Custom moves and move-sets are also available, alongside choosing your fighters own pictures on their fighter page.

Visit it at https://worldccfed.blogspot.com if your interested or just want to have a peek!
Thank you for your time and give the site a look if you have the time! And if you want to join just shoot me a message over on the WCCF forum which is here http://worldccfed.freeforums.net/. Or you can always shoot me a message on here as well and I'll be happy to answer any and all questions.

Thanks  :)
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
Re: Rebirth of the WCCF
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 02:52:36 AM »
Happy to have you!  :D

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 06:17:10 AM »
I've signed up.

Is there a specific thread or area where we need to post 'this is the fighter we'd like to use'?

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2019, 07:15:52 AM »
I've added a place on the forum for managers to request fighters! Thanks for the tip  :)

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2019, 08:49:11 AM »
I am back in of course.

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 06:33:50 AM »
We're getting a lot of interest in this and it looks like we're building up a pretty solid userbase!

You guys should totally make sure to give the blog site and the forums a glancing over! Come check us out!