News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

suggestions please

• 6 Replies

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
suggestions please
« on: April 20, 2019, 09:40:46 PM »
I like to look when big busted girls beat really flatchested girls. Its a big plus if there are some long breastsmothers in the match. Some people in here who can give tips at videos?

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: suggestions please
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 08:57:31 AM »
I like to look when big busted girls beat really flatchested girls. Its a big plus if there are some long breastsmothers in the match. Some people in here who can give tips at videos?
One of my favorites off the top of my head is  DT-992 Arielle Ferrera vs Alyssa Reese from dtwrestling.com. It has EVERYTHING you described that you wanted to see.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 09:01:15 AM by jaybee »

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 06:49:19 PM »
Thanks. Will look at that.

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 05:14:44 PM »

Do yourself a huge favor and check out some of the older matches featuring ArielX.  Her body has always been superbly amazing but when she started out, she was less endowed. She easily decimated and out-dominated almost EVERY woman with whom she competed.  I suspect she got implants a few years ago but it didn't look like that slowed her down.  If you search for her name you should find a few matches that deliver the content you're looking for.
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 09:08:41 PM »

Do yourself a huge favor and check out some of the older matches featuring ArielX.  Her body has always been superbly amazing but when she started out, she was less endowed. She easily decimated and out-dominated almost EVERY woman with whom she competed.  I suspect she got implants a few years ago but it didn't look like that slowed her down.  If you search for her name you should find a few matches that deliver the content you're looking for.

Ok....I bought the one suggested up here. I will see if I find more. At DT I only found 2

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2019, 08:21:08 PM »

Ok....I bought the one suggested up here. I will see if I find more. At DT I only found 2

Have you also tried looking through APL's selection?
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2019, 11:21:21 AM »
No I did not know she was there