News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Spring Breaking (catfight)

• 2 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Spring Breaking (catfight)
« on: April 21, 2019, 06:53:56 PM »
Family Wrestling Videos: Spring Breaking
By Stone Kidman

Just in time for Easter, I found a video of my older sister Heather having a catfight outdoors on a wonderful spring afternoon. My older sister was then only eighteen and her opponent looked the same age; she was this tallish blonde with much smaller boobs than my sister but she was very pretty and it seemed like they were fighting over whether my sister lured the other girl's boyfriend away with her larger breasts.

Heather was 5'07", 127 pounds with a full 38D; her long dark hair went just past her shoulders in the backyard of our old house--there were plenty of trees so I assume none of the neighbors saw anything--wearing just a black bra and jean shorts. The other girl's name was Chrissy I think, it sounded like she had brought her mother or sister for backup as they cheered her on just off camera; she was maybe 5'10" since she was several inches taller than Heather but much thinner so probably weighed 125 or so with a B cup at best. Chrissy wore a navy blue sports bra and acid washed cut off jean shorts with these long legs; Chrissy's curly blonde hair stopped just above her shoulders--it was the late 80s so I assumed both used tons of hairspray.

It was kinda hard to hear because of the wind and my dad's old video camera but the two teens were barefoot on the grass calling each other a bitch and a slut; it sounded like Chrissy accused my sister of stealing her boyfriend while Heather said something about how the blonde shouldn't be jealous of her bigger boobs then they just went at it. Chrissy swung a slap at my sister who barely got her hand up in time to block it while swinging her own wild slap and in a moment they were both pulling on each other's hair; squealing while calling the other a whore and cxnt as they would slap blindly at the other's face.

"Get her tits," I heard one of Chrissy's supporters yell as the two looked like two charging bucks with their heads down as each had a handful of the other's hair. To my sister's benefit, she did try to block the blonde's attempt at a breast mauling a couple times but one harsh uppercut slap had Heather covering her face with the hand she wasn't tugging Chrissy's hair with and screamed aloud once her opponent got an underhanded grip on the brunette's right boob; her nails digging in through the bra to twist the orb as Heather's hand went down to try and pry her foe’s wrist from her mammary.

"Don't let her do that to you," I heard mom yell off camera as dad was zoomed in on the action of my sister's heavy tit getting crushed in the teen's grip. Finally Heather just shot a series of harsh slaps to Chrissy's face which ended the tit abuse as they twirled in a short circle, tugging the other's hair harshly to a chorus of shrill cries with some epithets mixed in, before they fell to the grass; one of their legs got tangled together as each had been trying to kick the other unsuccessfully. They were on their sides, both refusing to let go of the other's hair, with Heather continuing to slap her opponent before Chrissy got another handful of my sister's tit and dug her claws into it as the brunette winced; calling the other a cheating cxnt. Chrissy managed to roll over as though she was attempting to mount my sister, Heather was so focused on saving her boob she had given up any defense and was using both hands to pry the blonde's fingers from her tit.

Through sheer luck, as Chrissy was trying to straddle my sister, she rammed a knee into the blonde's crotch; she fell over, holding her girlhood, while my sister seized the advantage and grabbed her opponent's hair to pull her face between her legs; capturing her in a headscissors while Heather's other hand slid into the taller girl's jean shorts.

"Ahh you fucking bitch!" Chrissy screamed as it was apparent my sister was clawing the other girl's pussy as Heather mocked the blonde, asking how she liked cheating now.

"You fucking cheated with my boyfriend you cxnt," Chrissy swore after closing her legs and managing to twist her hips away so my sister couldn't maul her snatch but with her face sticking out the back of Heather's ass she managed to reach up and grab a handful of her opponent's long dark hair. With her other hand, Chrissy resumed twisting my sister's sensitive tit before she released the scissors; both teens were winded but my sister was fortunate enough to land on the blonde's back before she could get to her feet, pinning her down while grapevining her.

"Hope you like eating dirt as much as you do pussy," Heather hissed, using a handful of Chrissy's hair to mash the girl's face into the grass, trying to maybe smother her but the blonde was able to buck my sister off a little; freeing her from the grapevine--as my dad had been zoomed in on the the crotches of their jean shorts. Heather was still on top though and used a two handed grip on Chrissy's hair to hold on like a cowboy at a rodeo before she clamped her legs together around her opponent's waist in a painful looking body scissors.

"No wonder you couldn't keep your man, look at these tiny things," Heather chuckled as she let go of her hair and pulled up Chrissy's bra, revealing her small peach sized boobs. I heard my mom laugh from how loud Chrissy shrieked after Heather pinched and pulled on the blonde's nipples before she reached up, grabbing two handfuls of my sister's dark locks, and hauled her over like a hairmare. My sister must've had the wind knocked out of her after she hit the grass because she just lay there a moment, allowing, Chrissy to get to her feet; she was sweaty and panting but pulled my sister up by her hair when Heather sucker punched her with an uppercut to the twat which dropped the blonde to the grass again.

Heather removed her own bra, tossing it aside before casually walking over and kicking the blonde in the ribs; knocking Chrissy onto her back.

"You want to play with my tits so bad here you go," she snarled and smothered the blonde with her jugs. I almost couldn't believe it as Chrissy tried to struggle at first, pulling on my sister's hair and casually slapping at her head, but Heather just poured the pressure on until the teen went limp. Thankfully mom told Heather it was over as my sister stood triumphant over the weakened blonde, who was breathing and groaning softly. My sister bent down to remove Chrissy's bra, saying she was going to keep it as a trophy but had plans first; she rolled the semiconscious blonde over onto her back and used the tiny navy blue bra to tie the loser's hands behind her back.

"I told this bitch she couldn't keep a man because she liked girls more, lets see how well she eats pussy," Heather stated in a stern tone, which usually meant she's pissed off, and slid out of her jean shorts to reveal her trim pubes without any panties. She half dragged Chrissy by her hair across the backyard a little, her screams letting everyone know she was indeed awake, before laying her down on the grass.

"Better do a good job or I'll smother you out every day at school," Heather sneered, pointing a finger in Chrissy's face, before planting her bare pussy on the blonde's mouth. She sat reverse, slapping the loser's small tits and pinching her stiff nipples; ordering Chrissy to lick her good if she didn't want to lose her breasts. After a few moments I heard her sigh then soon she was grinding her sex back and forth; I could see Chrissy's eyes were shut as the back of her head stuck out from under my sister's ass as she made tiny squeals when Heather would squeeze her small boobs hard while fucking her face.

"Finish me off bitch," Heather yelled, reaching back to grab Chrissy's hair; pulling the teen's face deeper as my sister's moans echoed until she finally reached her climax. I presume she kept the bra but after she was done I saw my sister get up, slapping the loser once more, before telling her good job; then it cut to black. This might be the only instance I have of Heather winning but I'll consider it an easter gift because I have a whole pile of her losing to fat hairy men which might be my next one.

You can find more of my stories at www.patreon.com/StoneKidman

Offline Noddy62

Re: Spring Breaking (catfight)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 11:30:31 AM »
Great story really enjoyed this.

Offline Drake8

Re: Spring Breaking (catfight)
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 04:20:09 PM »
Amazing short story. I love the classic boyfriend conflict, maybe cause its the most common and real, and the jealousy against the big boobed girl who thanks to her gorgeous body gets everything she wants. The catfight was great especially the catty comments and how envious Chrissy goes for Heather bigger breasts. This story has a lot of potential to make new chapters, Heather wild personality and great body probably lead her to more confrontations. Maybe the boy who narrates the story could see her in a catfight in the school, in a party, etc. Heather doesn´t seem the kind of girl who escapes a fight. I hope you continue this great story.