News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

you think You're grown up (on vacation) 3

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
you think You're grown up (on vacation) 3
« on: April 22, 2019, 10:57:20 PM »
Chapter 6
The next morning Linda woke up to hear the arguing of her two daughters Abby and Jen. Normally she would have broken in to break it up, as they often got physical and Abby often lost to her older sister. This time she just moved close enough to the bedroom door separating their rooms to listen.
“your always playing the helpless role, Abby.” 
Abby:” that’s not true!”.
Jen:” quite, or you’ll wake mom.”
Linda could see them both sitting on the bed in their pink sun dress’s. Both where kneeling on the bed with hands locked as they were having a test of strength contest.
Jen:” If you’re going to do this fight, for real.”
Abby was shorter than her sister but the two weighted about the same. Jen was easily pushing Abby back till Abby almost fell off the edge of the bed. Linda was about to intervene when she saw Abby break Jen’s hand hold and go in and bearhug her sister. Both daughters went tumbling down in a flurry of blonde hair as they wrestled back and forth on the bed. Breathing heavily but not making a sound for worry of waking her up.
    She was proud of her youngest for trying to be so brave but she realized there where lovers and fighters. Her youngest was a lover and her oldest was a fighter. Linda watched as Jen got her bare leg over Abby and though Abby fought valiantly Jen did manage to wrestle her arms down to her side.  Abby was caught with her dress exposing not only her pink panties but her left breast had popped out of her sleeveless dress.  She struggled causing her ample breasts to jiggle and all Linda could think about was how long it had been since her breasts looked that firm.
    Linda opened the door to find Abby and Jen both staring at her in panic. Linda smiled and said “ no one is in trouble, this weekend.  She looked at her youngest helpless daughter being pinned by her oldest sister and said “ If you’re going to do this, let me show you a few moves.
Jen was nervous but  she knew her mom was about to use her as a sparring partner.  Jen plopped off her sister and Abby got up. Mom motioned for her to sit in the chair and she watched as her mom took off her summer dress exposing her bra and panties. Jen fallowed suit and was soon in her bra and g string briefs. Linda went to the bed and Jen fallowed. Both women got to their knees and met in the center of the bed.
   Jen was hesitant and Linda stated “ there is no rank here. I’m not mom, I’m Linda. Your not my daughter, your Jen.” Jen nodded and watched as Linda lunged at her grabbing her waist and effortlessly throwing her on the bed. Jen had a moment to react and hooked her legs around Linda’s waist as Linda drove Jen to the bed. Jen began to squeeze hard  as Linda’s body weight pressed into her. Jen wrapped her arms around Linda’s back below her arms and hung on for dear life as Linda tried to lift herself off of Jen. Jen held on feeling Linda’s breasts against her face. Linda crashed forward breaking Jen’s hold and partially suffocating her in Linda’s bosom.  Jen let her leg lock go as she tried to push Linda off. Linda sensed the movement and was able to keep most of her weight on Jen pressing her into the bed. Jen rocked and on the third rock did manage to get Linda off balance ended up on top of Linda. She could feel her mom breathing heavily as she quickly moved up on Linda till she felt Linda’s legs wrapping around her waist. Jen dropped down on Linda at the same spot she had been just moments before and she felt Linda’s head get buried between her less ample but firmer breasts.
Jen felt like she was winning until she felt Linda’s hands reach and begin pulling on her hair. Jen by reflex pulled Linda’s hair in return and ended up crashing into Linda full on the bed. Linda began to roll Jen off of her and both women fought for control. Hands in hair these two rolled back and forth on the bed as bra covered breasts made contact. Jen’s bare stomach pressed into Linda’s middle aged stomach. Jen’s firm legs wrapped around Linda’s middle aged firm legs. The two went into a stalemate as both ended up side by side with Linda, breathlessly saying “ your pretty good at this, kid.”
Jen threw her leg over and quickly mounted Linda. They battled with hands for several seconds till Jen pinned her opponents hands  over her head. Linda struggled but quickly realized she was out of energy. Jen looked down at linda and said “ thanks, mom.

An hour later Linda had called Lisa and said “ you know what? My Jen just beat my ass with no problem.” Lisa acted surprised but after she got off the phone she was laughing. Becky asked what was so funny. Lisa said to her daughter “ Jen just beat her mom’s butt in a wrestling match.” Becky said very matter of fact “ of course she did, you guys are so OLD.” Linda got up in her blue bikini and said “ really? Do you think you could take me?” Becky acted like she was defending herself when she said “ No, mom, I don’t think I could beat you.” Lisa had a look of satisfaction on her face until her daughter added “ I know I could beat you.”  Lisa got up from her chair and said “ this is the vacation to test that theory.”  Becky got up in her matching pink bikini and said “ If you think you’re ready”. 
      The two met in a classic hair pulling match. Both wildly pulling hair as the decades of rage, passion and rivalry had brought itself to a head. Not meeting as mother and daughter but as two women the two knew those old barriers where gone, at this moment. Their bodies clashed as they danced around the room and half tumbled on and then off the bed.   Lisa’s muscular legs quickly wrapping around Becky’s as Lisa knew her much younger opponent would have the endurance. Lisa wrapped her arms around Becky and squeezed hard  as she felt Becky’s firm breasts come into contact with her less firm chest.  Lisa’s abs where hard from years of working out trying to keep her youthful figure but Becky had nature and age on her side. Her young body was naturally  firm.
   The two struggled as they coiled up with hands in hair giving off little squeals of pain as each pulled hair and rolled body to body. To Lisa’s dismay Becky did manage to hold her own and after several minutes of catball rolling she felt Becky begin to get the edge and was furious with herself as her 19 year old opponent was able to mount her and even though she fought with all her might she was helpless as she felt Becky wrap her feet around her ankles and spread her legs wide . She was surprised at how easily Becky won their hand battle and she again watched in surprise as Becky pinned her arms above her head. Helplessly she watched Becky, her blonde hair hanging down around her face. Her youthful breasts barely needing the bikini top to stay so firm, look down at her and say  in a slightly breathless voice “ I told you, mom. It’s just biology. When two people of equal size and build meet, the younger one will usually win.”  She was never so proud of her daughter.  She knew Becky might actually win against Jen.

Chapter 7

The day was fun, the nightly events wouldn’t start for several hours. Abby was sitting in her room alone when she heard a knock at the door. She popped up from her indian style sitting position and swung open the door to find Madi standing there.  Without an invitation Madi pushed Abby back into the room and as soon as the door closed Madi asked “ are you alone?” Madi nodded her head. She felt flush but didn’t know why. Madi just smiled and without warning pushed Abby onto the bed. Abby didn’t even really fight back. The feel of Madi’s body against hers pleased her. Madi said “ don’t make this to easy for me, or it won’t be as much fun.”   Abby felt as Madi manhandled her summer dress right off leaving her braless in panties. Madi had on her running shorts and top and quickly took her top and shorts off leaving her in her own panties.
     Abby hadn’t moved from the bed until Madi said “ get up, you need to practice.” Abby complied and as she got up from the bed she was delighted to see Madi crash into her. The feel of her bare body pressed against hers was exciting. She felt Madi’s breasts pressed against hers and knew her nipples where just as hard as hers. Abby did respond by grabbing two handfuls of that dark pretty hair and she was elated to feel her own hair being pulled. Madi had a look of a predator in her eyes. She felt like the prey, but she would put up a good fight, to please her “attacker”.
The two rolled around on the bed forming a tangle of legs and arms. Feeling each other’s breath on their shoulders, hearing their grunts close to their ears smelling the others womenhood begin the scent the room. Abby was pleased when she felt a set of lips brush hers and felt Madi’s hands reach down and rip her panties free. Abby replied with just as deep a kiss and found that Madi had already removed her panties.
    This match was slow and purposeful. Madi grabbed her breast and took it in her mouth. Abby ended up below Madi as Madi pinned her and rubbed her body up and down all over her. She was so excited she didn’t realize that Madi was raising herself up and complied when Madi made her spread her thighs. She watched in intense anticipation as she felt Madi open her thighs wider and position their women hoods so that each could look at theirs and the others.  Madi was asked to sit up as Madi was and she watched  as Madi moved her hips to within 5 inches of hers. Madi looked Abby in the eye and said “ have you ever done this, before?” Abby wasn’t really sure what “this” was. Madi saw the innocence in her eyes and smiled. Madi pulled Abby close, so close that they began to kiss. So close that they felt their breasts press together. So close that Abby felt her wetness being touched by another’s wetness. Madi gently began to move her hips into Abby and as Abby began to feel the beginning of an orgasm Madi said “ this is called scissoring.” Abby was a quick study, she was very happy with her lessons and was quick to return the hip movements as both women explored the game “bumping clams.”

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: you think You're grown up (on vacation) 3
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 01:50:21 PM »
Another great story I can't wait to read more