News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wife wants a match

• 14 Replies

Offline johnsmith

Wife wants a match
« on: April 24, 2019, 04:42:22 PM »
I am new to this.  My wife and I enjoy wrestling/catfight videos and sometimes wrestling together.  She really wants to set up a match to do it in front of me.  We have never done anything like this and not sure as how to even go about it.  Safety is paramount, so we figured go with a professional. 

Where should we start and how would we go about it?  We travel quite a bit when I'm home.  Any recommendations for the Virginia down to Georgia area?  Sometimes we are out in Texas as well. 

Thanks in advance.

Offline Professor

• Looking for fun, rough and erotic matches
Re: Wife wants a match
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 05:45:50 PM »

My wife and I have been considering doing something similar. We've talked about doing it in Vegas, since there are good professionals there.  Hit me up if you'd like to chat.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 07:29:25 PM »
if yall ever come to las vegas nv p m me as i have a girl that fight, sub wrestling stripper rules
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline aussieteddy34

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 05:47:44 AM »
How about more info on your profile....no photos,no info = fake
Love to chat to you. message me

Offline SantaBarbaragirl

• Not into chat. Only real meet ups.
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 10:40:51 PM »
Hi John,
My wife and I come out to Vegas for matches as we live in California. My wife has wrestled several other females for their 1st time. She always makes their 1st experience a fun and great one. If you  are interested write to us at houstonwrestlinggirl@yahoo.com and let's chat. BTW what is her ht and wt and what style or styles are you interested in?
Barry and Gina
GS

Offline Tammy C.

• I'm ready or you?
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2019, 12:46:10 PM »
I'm in Texas, what type of match do you want to put her in?
My name is Tammy, native American Texas girl. I'm 49 years old. I'm 44DDD-32-40 5ft at 175lbs. I'm into irl meets. Would like to chat with other that shares same interest. I'm into sane topless cat and titfighting. I used to oil wrestle long ago.

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
  • Catfighting model and more
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2019, 05:16:30 PM »
I am new to this.  My wife and I enjoy wrestling/catfight videos and sometimes wrestling together.  She really wants to set up a match to do it in front of me.  We have never done anything like this and not sure as how to even go about it.  Safety is paramount, so we figured go with a professional. 

Where should we start and how would we go about it?  We travel quite a bit when I'm home.  Any recommendations for the Virginia down to Georgia area?  Sometimes we are out in Texas as well. 

Thanks in advance.

Bring it :)

Offline femft

• Now single male
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2019, 02:45:15 AM »

Thanks in advance.
if your real and serious we are in va and probably same experience maybe a little more. Message us. Read our profile

Offline BoxingBlonde

• Take it like a champ
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2019, 11:06:37 PM »
Best advice I would give is look for a professional session wrestler at www.Sessiongirls.com and pick someone out who's traveling near where you live and contact them there. 
The the results of my last IRL boxing match here, and leave a comment. 

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,24350.0.html

Offline martafight45

• http://es.groups.yahoo.com/group/martacatfighter
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2019, 07:44:40 PM »
It is an inconvenience that we live so far. I'm sure we would make a good fight you and me
I like it fights with other women: wrestling, catfight, sexfight, box ... Does Some woman dare?
The does one fight of feet? I like the woman's feet.
I do not cyber. ONLY REAL.

Offline AlexaBrooke

• Catfighter
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2020, 07:30:57 PM »

Thanks in advance.
A long shot. But is she still interested in doing a catfight video?
I'm Alexa Brooke. I'm 27 yrs old 150lbs and 5"10. I reside in NC and have found a passion for catfighting.
Twitter @AlexaBrookeBaby

Offline SantaBarbaragirl

• Not into chat. Only real meet ups.
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2020, 08:03:49 PM »
Hi ya,
 We saw your post in FCF. We are a real couple looking for matches for my wife. I'm more into control, pins and submission wrestling and light erotic and very light cat. Not into damage or injury. That's actually a turn off for us. But we could do an acted out catfight at half speed or something. Some real hitting and stuff but nothing crazy. Again, way more into wrestling. If this is something you might be open to then we would love to talk with you. Most people have different likes so we talk and meet in the middle and make it work as best we can for everyone. So it's a good experience for us all.
Looking forward to hearing back from you as we will be in your area in the near future. Please e mail us at houstonwrestlinggirl@yahoo.com We get to Texas too.
Tink and Barry
GS

Offline Spidey212

• 5'9, 155 lbs, 36D, 26 in waist
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2020, 02:25:55 PM »
I'm definitely interested. Message me if you want to move forward
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 02:26:45 PM by Spidey212 »
Located in Florida. Walking distance from secluded beach. Perfect for fighting. Looking to brawl with other women bare knuckle. No eye gouging or biting. Whoever can't or doesn't want to go on loses. I'm open to stakes. Im also open to other fun ;)

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2020, 02:39:56 PM »
I'm definitely interested. Message me if you want to move forward

Nice look. Do  you have any fight experience?
I love women especially when they fight

Offline femft

• Now single male
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2020, 12:39:54 PM »
I dont think they are real barry, have messaged them and no response. They asked for folks in va and we are in va. Have found so many on this site are fake.