News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

What a load of complete and utter bollox.....

• 2 Replies

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
What a load of complete and utter bollox.....
« on: June 13, 2010, 10:11:31 PM »
ok, if your UK based you may know what that means but I'm having real problems with the damn hosts. The site was down today and being a sunday, I wasn't online to check, then just now when I came online (and I'm a few beers worse for wear) I had to chase them for a server reboot......

We need a better server for this baby :-)

Sorry for the downtime...

John

Offline The Corner Man

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
Re: What a load of complete and utter bollox.....
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 03:01:53 AM »
Hey, you're doing a hell of a good job and no need to apologize.  I think everybody can tolerate a 404 now & then, as rare as they've been.

I just logged on a short time ago so I have no idea how long this interruption was but considering all these boards do it couldn't have been that much of a bummer.

Other than this latest problem I think your host is doing really well.

(... and so, on a different stroke, I'm just going to say that although I'm obviously hoping the USA will win the World Cup Soccer full-blast and I wish all the teams the best of luck, here's a direct hope of good luck for the UK and its team, too.)

You said it Panther! John, you're doing a great job buddy. No worries! You're The Man!

Joe

Offline Brit_brat

Re: What a load of complete and utter bollox.....
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 12:55:10 AM »
Hey,

I remember a time when the site crashed we would be down for days not hours!!!!! 

I think your doing really well!

Brit
What goes around comes around