News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nice Mature Catfight

• 5 Replies

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
Re: Nice Mature Catfight
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 03:28:07 PM »
LOVE this fight!!!  Vira is so fucking hot

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 05:58:53 PM »
The only sexy thing about Vira was watching Summer dominate her for most of the fight. She definitely knows what a better woman's tits and pussy taste like after that.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 10:34:36 PM »
I loved that one too!

I like the way ECNWC did their fights.  I love how they had the girls come face to face, sometimes tit to tit before they fought, and engage in a stare down.  And I like how the girls appeared to be more mature, for the most part.  I could picture regular, house wives or soccer moms, wanting to earn some extra cash, dropping their kids off at school, then going to meet in a room somewhere, and engage in a rules based catfight.  Just the thought of it is arousing!

I personally still believe Crystal was the gold standard for real live catfights with very few rules, but ECNWC was pretty good too.

Offline junglequeensman

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2019, 06:52:23 PM »
Don't think it ever happened but I would love to see Jenn vs Summer in a fight like that.

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 07:43:59 PM »
One of my favorites...especially for the ladies getting into it before the match was scheduled to start!  Loved that!