News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

PM Productions wrestling/catfights

• 5 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
PM Productions wrestling/catfights
« on: April 29, 2019, 05:17:00 AM »
I recently stumbled across pics from an old wrestling/catfight production company called PM Productions (I hope the name is correct). Is their anywhere I can purchase these videos? 

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
Re: PM Productions wrestling/catfights
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 06:50:20 AM »
I believe you can find a few of their videos through Rockin' Roxanne's site, but they're not identified or grouped together. You'd
have to know what you're looking for.

Here's a link to one: http://rockin-roxanne.com/videos/wrestling/wrestling2416.html
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 06:51:06 AM by Hammer48 »

Offline Hammer48

• God Member

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2019, 07:13:58 AM »
And another: http://rockin-roxanne.com/videos/wrestling/wrestling2398.html
Thanks for the help but we may be talking about two different studios. The fights I'm looking for took place in a private living room (pictured below). Roxanne has a few of their fights but not the ones I'm looking for. The following pictures may be from the same company  that Roxanne purchased the movies in the links you provided however I'm not sure as I've just discovered the  name of the company today. I'm looking for a place with a bigger library of the companies content.
The pictures below are examples of the fight setting I'm looking for but NOT the fights I'm looking for. I currently own copies of the two fights below. I'm looking for fights that took place in this exact same room but features a busty brunette named Brittany... if I'm not mistaken
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 07:21:12 AM by jaybee »

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2019, 08:51:44 PM »
Once upon a time I purchased one or two PM videos (now long gone), matching your description (and featuring the lovely and curvaceous
Brittany). I spent some time to trying to find those on Roxanne's website but only came up with the two in the ring. I'm pretty sure that's
Brittany, albeit a slightly older and less vivacious version, paired up with Sandy in both. Although I certainly may be wrong. Good luck in
your search.

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2019, 12:43:10 AM »
Although we do have a lot of PM Videos on our site, The 2 pictures of videos from our site shown are not from PM Video, they are from a long gone company called Video World.  We have a few scattered on our website,  but we have about 15 of them in our FFVRC Collection which we offer from time to time on our website.   We don't currently have a clickable link to that collection on our website,  but you can access the nearly 7,000 titles from that collection by following this link www.rockin-roxanne.com/ffvrc.html but just note that the 2 for 1 offer mentioned on that page is not currently available.

Should you have any questions you can contact me directly at rox@rockin-roxanne.com

Xoxo,
Roxanne