News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hairy bush in a catfight

• 15 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
Hairy bush in a catfight
« on: April 30, 2019, 05:34:21 PM »
I am wondering how many other members here find  the sight of a nice mound covered in girlfur a turn on while watching a bitch battle. My wife has such  patch and I'm curious if any of the ladies here think they could take it away from her against her will....Know that she is fiercely proud of it

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: Hairy bush in a catfight
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 11:22:26 PM »
Your wife's hairy pussy would be my primary target. I'd do my best to bald her down there.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 07:26:15 AM »
I bet you would too cxnt mauler! Think you could take it from her against her will?

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2019, 07:07:53 PM »
I bet you would too cxnt mauler! Think you could take it from her against her will?
Now, that's exactly what I would do. Would You enjoy seeing that?

Offline Rob_JulieUK

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2019, 07:28:29 PM »
Love to see bush ripped out in a dirty catfight.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2019, 06:12:41 AM »
Now, that's exactly what I would do. Would You enjoy seeing that?
I would pay to see you and her in a nhb fight to the finish and see who loses her pussy fur

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2019, 06:50:37 PM »
Bush pulling seems the least seen tactic but one of my real turnons.  One hand in the bush the other in the tit.

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2019, 09:19:40 PM »
Bush pulling seems the least seen tactic but one of my real turnons.  One hand in the bush the other in the tit.

I believe it was either Faulkner or OLeary to postulate;  "A Tit in the hand is worth 2 in the bush".
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2019, 10:00:06 AM »
I just want to know if anyone thinks their lady is capa ke of taking my wifeys pride fur patch while she fights them off. Vanessa fights relishes the idea and has said she could do it no problem and I believe her. Anyone else think their lady could bald my wife's beaver?

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2019, 06:08:35 PM »
Any lady's here ever lost their pussy hair in a fight?

Offline canguy744

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2019, 07:43:23 PM »

Are there any actual real life videos or photos of hairy bushes being attacked in a catfight?  I've seen a few from the 60's and loved the Maureen/Dee photos and cartoons from Cavalier, but there seem to be very few photos/videos available on the net!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2019, 08:56:28 PM »

Are there any actual real life videos or photos of hairy bushes being attacked in a catfight?  I've seen a few from the 60's and loved the Maureen/Dee photos and cartoons from Cavalier, but there seem to be very few photos/videos available on the net!
Good point. It is certainly a viable tactic in a vicious NHB catfight. I've seen lots of pussy attacks in videos from Suitefights and also Kontex. By the way, I'm Maureen from the Maureen/Dee battles in Cavalier.

Offline canguy744

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2019, 08:18:47 PM »
Honoured to be chatting to you Maureen :)  Loved the stories and cartoons about you

I've seen some of the Suitefights and Kontex videos, but they are mainly pussy squeezing and pulling of pussy lips.  Actual NHB tearing of a thick bush, or any pube attacks, is hard, if not impossible to find online. 

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2019, 01:45:05 AM »
Your wife's hairy pussy would be my primary target. I'd do my best to bald her down there.

and you have balded quite a few woman that have challenged you. Speed

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2019, 06:02:50 AM »
Older couple from 70s when most women had them.  It used to be a symbol of womanhood and a source of pride.  We did IRL over many years and on a few rare occasions such were the stakes.  Loser took the winner's bush for a trophy.  First trimming it down and then waxing the rest leaving the loser bare, languishing in shame and lost pride.  Was a rare occasion and usually used in grudge matches and rematches as an extra layer of frosting on the loser for revenge or to settle the question of which woman was the alpha female.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 06:06:09 AM by rocknrick22 »