News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nasty Neighbor Catfight

• 8 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Nasty Neighbor Catfight
« on: May 01, 2019, 01:47:24 PM »
Lori and Mary Pat have hated it's others guts for years. Lori had even been known to have flirted with Mary Pat's husband. On this warm spring day of 84 , no more catty remarks. the women face off in Mary Pat's front lawn. A catfight that neighbors have been dying to see. Who wins, Lori or Mary Pat?

Cheers!

Offline Himynameis

• God Member
Re: Nasty Neighbor Catfight
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 03:56:50 PM »
Mary pat will beat her ass and leave lori there naked in defeat

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 01:57:36 PM »
" you want some of this " snaps Lori. " bring BITCH " fires back Mary Pat. As Lori steps forward Mary Pat knocks off Lori's hat and hits her with a slap that rocks her. The neighbors cheer! Our CATFIGHT is on!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 08:25:53 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 05:36:57 PM »
Mary Pat is all over Lori as she knocks Lori to the ground and is swinging away and pulling Lori's hair. Lori moans fill Mary Pat's front yard as Lori tries to block Mary Pat's blows that are hitting her face. " fuck her up Mary " kick the SLUTS ass " " beat her slutty ass " yell some of the neighbors.
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2019, 09:02:01 PM »
Lori is getting her ass kicked by Mary Pat. " Give me the finger now bitch " snaps Mary Pat as she bitch slaps Lori. Lori twist her head and body to try and avoid Mary Pat's blows only to have Mary Pat grab her hair and grind Lori's face into the grass. " Ouuuu fuck " moans Lori as her feet push against the grass and one of her tits is exposed to the cheers of the neighbors.
Cheers!

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2019, 11:42:23 PM »
They're definitely both nasty. Kudos on bumping the shit out of this terrible poll.

Offline LeighBBW

• I love a good cyber catfight !
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2019, 04:37:38 PM »
" Write this way" I think it is a great poll. I voted for Mary Pat. Good job Tony!

Leigh BBW
" get over it bitch "

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2019, 01:50:40 PM »
" Write this way" I think it is a great poll. I voted for Mary Pat. Good job Tony!

Leigh BBW

Thanks Leigh!
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2019, 06:19:06 PM »
" piece of shit " laughed Mary Pat as she stood over the beaten Lori and grabbed her ankles and started to drag her yard. She dragged her through a pile of her dogs shit. " you fuckin bitch  " moaned Lori with dog shit down her back. " fuck you cxnt  " snapped Mary Pat as she stomped  Lori's soft belly. Lori groaned out and curled up holding her aching belly. " I'll keep your hat bitch " laughed Mary Pat as she strutted into her house in victory!

T
Cheers!