News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My first sexfight - BF vs GF

• 0 Replies

Offline Boxer-boy

My first sexfight - BF vs GF
« on: May 02, 2019, 03:51:41 AM »
First, a little backstory, names have been changed to protect our privacy.

Me and my girlfriend had been a couple for about two years at this point and had fallen for eachother completely. We'd met online through a mutual interest, where we built up our friendship over Facebook and Skype, before meeting in person and eventually forming a loving relationship with eachother.
We'll call my girlfriend "Zoe" in this story, she was a petite girl just below 5 feet tall; she had long, glossy 'mermaid' hair that was chocolate brown and reached down to the base of her spine. She had pale skin and smooth features, her face covered with a smattering of light brown freckles, and amazing, bright, green eyes.
She was artsy and loved drawing, being at the top of her class in artwork, which would later win her a scholarship at college. She was really shy and timid, generally having a submissive personality towards those she didn't know very well, being far more outgoing and confident around those she was close to.
Because of this, I was pretty secretive on the topic of my fetishes, knowing that confessing I had a a thing for boxing and wrestling would freak her out and completely alienate her.
Despite that, when I started to learn about sexfights, I began thinking that maybe this was something she'd be able to get into. I learned more about in online through videos, stories and websites such as this one, even going so far as to write my own sexfight stories.

For a little more context, I'm 5'7" with an athletic build. I've got short, dark blonde hair, blue eyes and thick stubble. I'm not exactly muscular, but wouldn't say my body type is average, either; I keep fit with cycling, jogging and Tae-kwon-do.

Eventually, I made the decision to try and introduce her to sexfighting, spurred on by the hope that that it would be a fetish we'd both enjoy. After rehearsing how I'd open her up to it at least 100 times in my head, the perfect opportunity came up while we were lightly sexting eachother one evening, setting the mood almost perfectly. I decided to start by asking her if she knew about it, or had even heard about it.

"Zoe, I've been meaning to ask...
do you know what 'sexfighting' is?" I asked, she responded fairly quickly, keeping pace with the rhythm of our conversation

-"No, what is it?" She replied, I guessed it was too much to hope for that she'd have heard about a fairly underground kink, especially one so far removed from her personality. I explained it as innocently as I could, trying to downplay how extreme it could be, knowing that something like this could easily put her off, or scare her away

"It's a sex thing that some couples do.
I guess it's kind of like a game, each person teases and arouses the other as much as they can, trying to make them cum.
Whoever cums first loses, the winner is whoever can last longest and force their opponent to orgasm" I hit 'send' and waited for her reply with bated breath, each second that passed felt like an eternity before she finally responded

-"Holy shit" Uh-oh, that didn't sound good. I was worried that she wasn't into it, and got ready to forget the whole thing. Right up until she sent a follow-up message
-"That actually sounds really fun" YES! The fact that it actually sounded like she was excited to try it out got me more excited that ever! We talked about it for a little longer, discussing what exactly it would entail, and how it would be done.
I think it was me who suggested that we could use sex-toys, either though neither of us owned any. We'd sit opposite eachother, her armed with a flesh-light, me armed with a vibrator; we'd use our 'weapons' against eachother and throw trash-talk back and forth until one of us came. It wasn't quite what I was after, but it was a start, at least.
We began joking about using it settle petty arguments with eachother, like who'd be the one to do the dishes. We both went to bed around that time, and picked up the conversation again the next day, when we were in person. It was now that I suggested a sexfight could be a little more intimate than what we'd talked about the night before.
I'd seen sexfight videos that involved grappling and wrestling, trying to pin eachother down and putting their opponents in aggressive holds while trying to force them to cum. I'd already put any fantasies about having that kind of sexfight FAR out of my mind. That kind of setting would almost certainly completely freak her out and make her drop the idea there and then; I was also madly in love with her, and could never picture myself grappling with the small, petite girl who was almost a full foot shorter than me, who I went weak at the knees for.

So I suggested something else, something more 'seductive'. I suggested that we were allowed to do whatever we wanted to eachother, aside from actually having sex, the idea being that you'd seduce and arouse your opponent to the point where they'd want to give in; to completely submit to you and allow you to finish them off. She loved the idea almost as much as I did. At this point, it was pretty clear to both of us, even if we hadn't said it aloud yet: we were going to have a sexfight.

I decided to seal the deal
"So...is it something you'd be willing to try out?" I asked, hopefully. She was quick to respond
"Fuck yes. You're going down, lover-boy" She replied, sticking her tongue out at me, lover-boy being the pet name she gave me. My cock immediately stiffened in my jeans, she was never really a competitive person, being naturally shy; maybe the idea of sexfighting had struck a cord with her? Either way, a kinky trash-talking Zoe was overwhelmingly erotic for me.

We were sexually active with eachother, but her submissive nature was still apparent in what turned her on, as she loved it when was I was soft-core dominant. She loved it when we were kissing and I'd press her up against a wall, she'd let out a quiet, pleasured moan as I'd lean into her, kissing her lips passionately. She'd love being groped, especially her perky ass, all I'd have to do is slide my hand down the back of her pants to firmly grab her ass, and she'd obediently start grinding herself against my crotch to arouse me. Perhaps most of all, her favourite position for sex is when I'd hold her up and hug her against my chest, my arms wrapped around her back and her legs locked around my waist, digging her nails into my back with each thrust. She'd make an adorable squeaking noise whenever she'd have an orgasm.
The only time she'd ever really show a dominant streak herself, is when she'd give me a handjob; she'd want me sat on my hands so I couldn't stop her, and wouldn't stop stroking me until long after I'd cum, I'd often have to physically stop her, being too enthusiastic to milk me dry.

Finally, the day came when we'd arranged to sexfight, we were alone in the house, drawn the curtains and cleared a space in the bedroom which was to be the 'arena'. I was stripped down almost completely naked, wearing nothing but some tight, black briefs. She was dressed similarly, wearing only some lace white panties that were a size to small, showing off her ass perfectly, no doubt they were carefully selected to distract me, they were working. She was going completely topless, her perky B-cup breasts were on display, proud and defiant to any teasing, licking or kissing that I was about to subject them to.
I was expecting an easy win, her submissive nature aside, she was nearly half my size, and I knew all the right buttons to press. My cock was rock-hard and straining furiously against my briefs, resisting full-on sex would be difficult, but I reasoned that the victory-fucking I'd be enjoying afterwards would more than make up for it.

We were both kneeling on the carpeted floor, facing eachother from opposite sides of the arena. Zeo was giggling with excitement, as eager to start venturing into the world of sex-fighting I was was
"You ready, sweetie?" She asked, smiling widely"
"Yep, ready to get your ass kicked?" I grinned back, we'd been trash-talking eachother in the build-up for the fight, which would never fail to arouse us. But now it was actually happening, trash-talking felt that much more erotic. It wasn't just sexual dominance, bragging rights and fodder for playful teasing on the line, it was our egos at risk, too. She laughed as we both moved towards eachother, coming into what was more or less the centre of the space we'd cleared
"Oh, you are SO going down!" She teased as she took her place in front of me, hands on her hips, tits proudly on display and ready for battle.
"You're going to end up spread-eagled on your back, squirting allover the floor as you have one of your squeaky orgasms" I shot back, towering over her as I took my position opposite, barely a foot of space between us.
"I'll be cumming, but not until after you do" She replied, though her visibly hard nipples gave her away, she was just as aroused as I was.

We both wrapped our arms around eachother's backs, embracing one-another. I leaned in, pressing my lips against her's and kissed her deeply; she began kissing me back and moved her hand up towards my head, running her fingers through my hair. I pulled her close, pressing her breasts firmly against my chest, feeling her firm nipples press against my skin, my cock was now fully erect with arousal, straining against the confines of my briefs. I slid my hand down her back, moving my hand into her panties, groping her ass and making her let out a pleasured moan as we kissed. As expected, she began gently grinding her crotch against mine, my cock was now leaking pre-cum, keeping it in my briefs was becoming almost painful.
She was arousing me and she knew it, expertly grinding sliding against my waist as she kissed me. I pulled away from her as began kissing her along her neck, flicking my tongue back and forth against her skin, She faltered and let out a gasp, I was already getting to her, and it was still early-on in the fight.

This was only confirmed by her faint whimpering, she was losing her edge quickly. Realising this, she rallied herself, going for one of my few, yet brutally effective weaknesses. She pulled her chest away from mine to give her just enough room to slide her arm between us, her hand snaking it's way along my chest until her long, slender fingers found my exposed nipple. I had to catch my breath as she began lightly tracing the tips of her fingers against it, going round and round, making me gasp; I could already feel my nipple hardening quickly under her touch, though made no attempt to pull away, despite my knees going weak; what was previously mentioned was also true the other way around, she knew how to press my buttons too. I moved against from her neck and resumed kissing her on the lips, sliding my tongue into her mouth, getting her to start kissing my eagerly and more aggressively.

I moved one of my hands down the front of her panties, she'd shaved for me the night before, knowing full well that was how I liked it. My fingers found their way to her pussy, I barely had to to touch her to realise that she was already soaking wet. She let out a loud moan and arched her back as I slowly and gently slid my middle and ring finger into her pussy, moving them in a 'come hither' motion as my thumb worked over her sensitive clit.
She stopped kissing me to catch her breath, gasping as my fingers sped up; I used her moment of weakness to move my free hand up to her chest and began teasing her nipple with my thumb as I groped her breast.
"Mmm, you like that babe? You ready to give up and let me finish you off?" I asked, teasingly. My words seemingly snapped her out of her sexual stupor. She looked up at me for a moment, locking eyes with me. She reached down to my crotch, slipping her hand below the waistline of my briefs. She gripped my cock firmly and pulled the elastic waistline down past my balls, it felt good to finally have my cock unrestrained.
She began jerking me off, stroking my cock up and down enthusiastically. I moaned with pleasure, enjoying the sensation as I kept fingering her, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't having an effect. She leaned forwards, bringing her mouth up to my ear and began whispering
"You're going to lose" She said, softly
"I'm going to make you cum, and there's nothing you can do about it...you're gonna shoot all-over my tits, and you won't be able stop..." She teased, knowing that talking like that was driving me crazy, making me more and more aroused. But it wasn't enough to throw me off, I began gently thrusting my hips back and forth in time with her strokes, she realised that that it wasn't going to be enough to turn the tide of battle.

That's when it happened. She dove forwards, her head darting towards my chest. Before I could tell what she was doing, I felt her soft lips press against my nipple, her warm, wet tongue flicking back and forth against my skin.
I let out a loud gasp, overwhelmed with shock and pleasure at her manoeuvre, catching me completely off guard. She began stroking my cock faster and faster, making me falter and let down my guard. She began leaning forwards, pushing against my chest, I groggily complied, gently laying my back against the carpet, almost unaware of what I was doing.
Zoe shifted her weight forwards, straddling my waist and laying down on top of me. She braced her left forearm against the floor, pushing herself up high enough to keep jerking me off and resumed kissing & licking my nipple. I began breathing heavily, I could feel myself getting closer to and closer to an orgasm. Zoe soon pulled away from my nipple and began softly whispering in my ear again
"I beat you..." Was all that she said, and she was right. I finally admitted utter defeat at her hands, and began moaning a reply
"Uhhhhhh...you got me...you got me..." I gasped, right as I climaxed. I came hard, spraying thick strands of hot, thick, sticky cum, which spurted energetically out of my cock, plastering my stomach and chest. She didn't let up, keeping up her speed as she continued stroking my cock up and down, grinning widely from ear to ear
"You lose! I beat you! I beat you, lover-boy!" She giggled teasingly, until I finally gathered enough strength to stop her hand and make her release my cock.

My defeat wasn't so much embarrassing as her teasing was, the next couple of days were filled with her playfully taunting me over her victory and all the trash-talk I made. Zoe had genuinely surprised me with both how quickly she took to sexfighting, and how dominant she was. I went into the fight expecting a quick and easy win, picturing myself towering over her and making her squeak loudly as she squirted allover the carpet.
Although we had many more sexfights after that, and I managed to get my own back by tallying up my own wins against her as time went on, that dominant side of her stuck around, and never went away for good.
By the end of that day, Zoe had gained a new pet-name

Mistress