News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Dirty Sanchez (interracial catfight)

• 2 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Dirty Sanchez (interracial catfight)
« on: May 05, 2019, 02:24:26 AM »
FWV: Dirty Sanchez
By Stone Kidman

I was going through the box of old vhs tapes I found in the basement of my childhood home and discovered one of my older sister Heather, then only eighteen, having a catfight with this Puerto Rican woman. The match happened in the basement of my old house, the shag carpet acting as the only mat, while dad started to do introductions from behind the camera. He only got her name out as Ramona Sanchez and said she was forty five years old when my sister called her a fat old grandma.

Ramona was a little thick, she was probably 5’05” since she was a few inches shorter than my sister at 5’07”, and looked to be about 145 pounds or so; she was in a black bra and bikini style panties that barely covered her prodigious ass. She looked to be about a 36C but had a soft tummy; not a gut but just a little flab you’d expect a woman her age who probably had a few kids to look like. She had a darker complexion that’s why I assumed she was puerto Rican and because there was a large section of them living in the neighborhood back when I was growing up but Ramona immediately lunged at my sister; grabbing Heather by her long dark hair, pulling her in close to slap her hard across the face.

It looked like the match officially started as dad backed up to catch the action; Ramona had ear length stringy dark hair which my sister pulled on but was immediately dropped by a knee to the breadbasket. Heather wore a white bra and matching brief panties as Ramona tried kicking my sister in her flat stomach a few more times to little success before dropping back to pull her head between her thick thighs.

I could see the top of Heather’s head poking out behind Ramona, while the Latina continued to keep a fistful of my sister’s dark hair, as she rolled onto her side; her legs trembled from the pressure she was pouring on while the teen tried to blindly kick the older woman while lying on the floor.

Heather’s sudden screams reverberated from the old tv I was watching this on as Ramona had caught my sister’s leg after a failed kick and reached into her panties with the hand that had been holding her long hair to claw her pussy.

“Ahh! Fucking dirty fighter bitch,” Heather swore after wriggling her head free while trying to extract Ramona’s hand from between her legs. They rolled about on the floor in a catball; a chorus of their squeals and grunts turning me on as I watched until my sister screamed again. Ramona was sitting half astride Heather’s torso, her thick thigh across the teen’s stomach, and had her hand once more in my sister’s panties clawing at her cxnt.

She once more was grabbing at the Latina’s wrist to extricate it from her nether regions while yanking sharply on the older woman’s hair in an attempt to dislodge her. Ramona swung herself around once Heather was able to cease the crotch mauling so she was pressing her chest over my sister’s face. Both women still had a handful of the others dark hair; grunting and calling the other a bitch while Ramona tried to grapevine the teen.

The breast smother was somewhat effective though I could see part of Heather’s mouth as she tried to turn her head to the side but she looked like she was getting gassed out already. Ramona then reached between their sweaty bodies and raked my sister’s pussy over her white panties; dad moved around and I could see her sharp nails digging into Heather’s labia like she was fishhooking her snatch.

She screeched and thrashed about like she was on fire; trying to shut her legs until Ramona got her fingers inside the leg hole of my sister’s underwear and was savagely shredding it. Heather had been trying to stop this by grabbing for the Latina’s hand while also tugging on her stringy hair but Ramona hopped up and scooted herself forward so she was practically facesitting my sister; hunched over from Heather’s grip on her hair but had half of the teen’s mouth covered by her black panties as she reached back to attack her opponent’s ample tits.

Heather’s 34D’s were usually a target during her matches but were never really a liability though for some reason I guess Ramona was either especially rough or the pussy clawing must’ve made her nipples extra sensitive because she was wailing when the Latina twisted her tits after pulling down my sister’s white bra. Her puffy nipples were stretched like taffy as she tried bucking the older woman off though because she was bent over she must’ve had a low center of gravity, or be experienced at bull riding, because Ramona barely budged as she laughed while cruelly tearing at my sister’s breasts.

Finally she scooted up, completely covering Heather’s face with her ample ass as she abandoned the tit mauling to smother my sister unconscious as her attempts to slap at the brown woman’s thighs slowed and finally ceased. Dad proclaimed her the winner as she got up, cracking my sister hard across the face with an open palm, where she thankfully awoke; gasping, when Ramona grabbed Heather by her hair.

“Who owns you puta,” she hissed, yanking on her hair and slapping her two more times until Heather finally sobbed that Ramona owned her.

She dragged my sister over to the burnt orange couch and, after stepping out of her black panties to reveal a nest of wiry pubes, pulled Heather’s face into her crotch; using the back of her heel to shove the teen’s face into her snatch. Ramona moaned and sighed as my sister must’ve been obediently licking her sweaty pussy. She would occasionally reach down to claw Heather’s tit, ordering the teen to get her tongue deeper; making my bitchy older sister emit a high pitched shriek as her big boob was maligned by how hard the Latina was grabbing it while digging her nails deep into the orb.

When she finally groaned out her own orgasm she got up, leading Heather on her hands and knees by her hair like a dog on a leash, before shoving her against the wood paneled wall near the white closet doors. She commanded Heather to finger herself while the Latina lifted one leg up and continued to face fuck my sister with her bushy beaver; keeping a tight grip on my sister’s long dark hair as she slammed and ground her box on the teen’s open mouth while Heather had one hand in her white panties pumping a digit in and out of her sore pussy.

When she finally achieved her second orgasm, drenching Heather’s face with her squirting juices, she commanded the teen to lie down. Reaching into the closet, Ramona came out with a pair of silver handcuffs; binding Heather’s wrists behind her back before going back into the closet to pull out a strap on dildo. There was a hard cut on the video so the Latina was now wearing the harness with a nude Heather on her knees as the rubber dick penetrated her from behind.

Heather sighed as Ramona slowly worked the dildo in, the somewhat humorous clink of the metal buckles went in rhythm with their hips slapping as my sister’s moans increased. The Latina reached under and took two handfuls of my Heather’s big tits and started to painfully pinch and twist them; I could see my sister’s face squint up as she bit her lip to try not and scream but Ramona didn’t stop until she took two handfuls of her breasts, digging her nails in to crush the orbs.

She smiled when my sister finally screamed out in agony; with her wrists cuffed she couldn’t do anything as the Latina continued to pound her, increasing her tempo while switching to pinching and yanking on my sister’s nipples until Heather finally shook as an orgasm rocked her body. Ramona didn’t stop and continued to claw Heather’s abused melons while verbally demeaning her.

“Who owns you bitch,” she shouted while slamming the rubber dick deep inside my sister as she twisted her nipples harsh enough to make me wince. Ramona repeated this question, never ceasing the tit torture, until Heather had another orgasm.

“You do!” Heather said after being a little breathless as she was once more made to cum against her will. The pain was somehow making her mind go crazy because tears were pouring down her face yet her body was trembling as she seemed to be unable to stop herself from climaxing over and over.

After she was done milking my sister, Ramona pulled the dildo out and made Heather lick it clean before shoving her to the floor, calling her a weak white bitch as my sister lay there soaked in sweat; panting, with her reddened, scratched up tits pointing at the fluorescent lights overhead.

You can find more of my stories at www.patreon.com/stonekidman

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Dirty Sanchez (interracial catfight)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 09:53:00 AM »
Heather sure got owned hotly ...  :P ;) ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Re: Dirty Sanchez (interracial catfight)
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 12:43:10 AM »
Heather sure got owned hotly ...  :P ;) ;D
I have a whole series of these; she's always getting squashed