News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

one of the best competitive wrestling

• 8 Replies

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
one of the best competitive wrestling
« on: May 05, 2019, 08:05:30 AM »
here is the real thing. the women are fit, attractive, the action is good and actually real wrestling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00tOH6Kuz8U&list=PLQpnbAgIMW0uY3uRh0Q4Yjov8cpjKpL-1&index=24

it doesn't have to be hokey to be sexy guys!

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
Re: one of the best competitive wrestling
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 11:44:58 AM »
here is the real thing. the women are fit, attractive, the action is good and actually real wrestling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00tOH6Kuz8U&list=PLQpnbAgIMW0uY3uRh0Q4Yjov8cpjKpL-1&index=24

Ingrid and Nicole from DWW-Danube....
They had a lot of matches against each other and the winner variated.

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 04:17:14 AM »
I was wondering if one of you guys remember a girl from the DWW defeating a girl named Hollywood from Virgo back in the 90’s at one of these wrestling convention
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 04:19:55 AM by cooper4 »
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 10:52:36 AM »
Yes, Ingrid vs Nicole was the best rivalry in DWW´s story, they really dislike each other and fought a lot of times till one finally force the other to retirament.

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 04:04:49 PM »
Superb stuff. It is, of course, from the legendary San Diego tournament of ( I think) 1997. DWW came over and fought the US women including Helen Von Mott's well trained team.

Overal the Europens won.

Perfect, hard but fair mat wrestling all the way.

Offline Okguy

• Married couple seeks possible f vs.f wrestling mat
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2019, 09:14:11 PM »
San Diego  Women Wrestling 1998. In the San Diego  Masonic Lodge. I went there . Three days of solid women's wrestling of all types.The best vacation I ever had..
This is a shared profile the wife and I share it and either may on anytime. We are looking for submissions wrestling matches for her. I introduced her to it and she enjoys it. A few things that are hard NO’s swinging, hard erotic matches and nude.

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2019, 02:22:21 PM »
Hey

I was wondering if any of you guy's knew where I could find Ingrid and Nicole last match   in which after Nicole retired
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 02:22:58 PM by cooper4 »
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2019, 12:22:40 AM »

I had no idea where this came from..I just like wrestling. if anyone would like to help me find  (or send me) other matches by these two...I'd really appreciate it.

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
Re: It's from either the 1st or 2nd WWWC matches held in San Diego
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2019, 07:13:12 PM »

I had no idea where this came from..I just like wrestling. if anyone would like to help me find  (or send me) other matches by these two...I'd really appreciate it.

These matches are all over the net but I believe you can order it from DWW.  I read somewhere on this board that one of his sites still had matches that were available.  I'd start by searching this board for "DWW", "Ingrid" or "Nicole".  Good Luck!
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.