News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Aunt Series Intro

• 0 Replies

Offline Broken Valkyrie

Aunt Series Intro
« on: May 06, 2019, 02:14:37 AM »
As long as i can remember aunt Dulce has always been the cool aunt i would always hang out with her and as i grew we became closer she would give advise for everything from boys to even catfighting i was so surprised when she told me about her catfight experiences, i mean i never pictured my aunt as that sort type, our family is a well off family and aunt Dulce being the youngest of 5 siblings has always been the princess of the house she is 51 years old but looks 15 years younger she is 5 "3" and weights about 125 and is very pretty blonde with light brown eyes curvy 36B breast and nicely shaped ass. I was very surprised when she began telling me about her catfights and more surprised with her 22-2 record she told me that back in high school and college she was the Queen that she beat every girl that she fought then i asked why she was telling me this and she said that after 20 years she was going to fight again and wanted me to be with her(she is single and childess) and i asked why and she said It was because her last 2 fights had been horrible humilliating losses, she told me that those fights had taken a ton of her confidence so she began telling me about her first loss againts her boyfriend(at the time) ex...

To be continued