News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Marina vs Megan: Part 1

• 3 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« on: May 06, 2019, 12:46:46 PM »
I'm writing this story for someone by request. I hope it lives up to their expectations!

It’s been a few months since we last hung out with Bridgett and Megan, and here we were, myself, Kelsey, Bridgette and Megan about to meet at a local sports bar and hang out an have a little fun! I don’t know what it was, but Kelsey and Megan were both in giddy moods!  Bridgette and I were having a good time, laughing at them together, and poking fun at them, as they were all but bouncing up and down wanting to dance.  Thankfully, there was a DJ there that night, and he was playing some decent music and we had a table fairly close to the dance floor!  Kelsey and Megan decided they were going to go dance, so they bounced off to the floor! Bridgette and I were sitting near each other at the table and just talked, caught up, and laughed at the other two’s goofiness of the night!  Now, Kelsey and I are about 5’7, Megan’s only about 5’2, and Bridgette is 5’5.   “WOW!” I say as Bridgette looks at me, “What?” she asks. I point to a taller brunette with really huge tits walking across the other side of the bar! “Nice!” she yells back at me over the music.

Bridgette and I both watch this girl walk over and head towards the lady’s room. As she enters, she looks back at me and grins! “Damn, she’s hot!” she says! I just nod my agreement and say, “Yes she is!”  Bridgette then leans over and says, “I think I met her recently somewhere… I can’t seem to place it right now!” I raise a questioning eyebrow at her and when she sees it, gives me a stern look for a second and says, “NOT THAT WAY!! You butthead!” we laugh and then she continues, “Seriously, I think I met her… I can’t place it right now!   She’s obviously a lot more decked out tonight then when we met!” “YES, Obviously!” I winked at Bridgette as I said it!  She then slugged me on the shoulder as I laughed and she just grinned! “Where’s our two jumping jacks?  Where’d they run off to?” I ask. Bridgette looks up, then scans the room… “Ahh, there they are! I just saw Kelsey’s hair bouncing into the lady’s room!”

10 minutes go by and neither Kelsey or Megan’s come out of the lady’s room yet.  “Something’s wrong!” Bridgette yells over the music. I begrudgingly agree with her; it wasn’t that busy tonight. “I’m going to go check!” Bridgett starts to get up. “WAIT!!” I yell, “LOOK!!” and it’s that tall girl, coming out of the lady’s room, her hair a mess and makeup smeared as she stomps through the bar, gets into a doorman’s face and screams at him, as he looks back towards the lady’s room, then she storms on out of the bar! “OH SHIT!” I say, “Look!” and point to Kelsey and Megan coming out of the lady’s room now! Megan’s hair is also a mess and makeup smeared!  “OH FUCK!” Bridgette yells and launches her self off the stool and up to Megan as I get there a second or two back.

Bridgette’s now questioning Megan like a Detective questioning a murder suspect!  I grab Kelsey and ask, “Babe, what the hell happened in there?” “OH FUCK! Babe!” she says back, “You won’t believe it…” Kelsey starts, “…The next thing I know, Megan knees her in her pussy, she hits the floor, Megan pulls her into her tits and starts rubbing them all over the girl’s face!” I’m literally standing there with my mouth gaping open in disbelief! “HOLY SHIT!  I don’t believe it!” I say! “I told you that you wouldn’t believe it!” and she winks at me.  “OH,” Kelsey says to everyone.  “We have to go now! She’ll be at our place in 20 minutes!” My mouth dropped again!  I find our waitress and ask her to give me a ballpark number on the bill, she tells me about $65. I throw her a $100 bill and say, “Thank you very much!” and run out the door w/ the girls!

We get to our place (mine and Kelsey’s) in about 10 minutes.  When we get in there, Bridgett grabs Megan and pulls her into our second bedroom and slams the door! Kelsey and I just look at each other and start sliding furniture back making a large area in the living room! “Babe, you’re going to love this tonight! I promise!!” Kelsey stops and grins as she says this! “Now, go change into some shorts!”  There are certain times that I just do as I’m told… This is one of them!  I immediately went and changed.  As I was coming out, Kelsey was coming in.  “If she gets here before I get out, sit her as far away from Megan as possible for now, and stay between them until I come out!” Kelsey states.  No sooner than she shut the door to the bedroom, a knock came at the front door! “Well, this should be interesting!” I mumble to myself!

I open the door to see the HOT girl from the bar! Seeing her face to face actually made me speechless! She was easily 5’9” (before heals) and damn near 6’0” with them on.  She was a solid 120 or so lbs., with what looked like HUGE tits!  She caught me staring before I let her in and she said, “38 F” and my mouth literally dropped open! “Cu… Cu… Come in!” I stammer before moving away from the door to let her in. She steps in cautiously looks around and see’s the furniture already moved and things in place.  “You seem like you’ve done this before?” she asked as she turned to me when we got to the kitchen area. I smile and say, “Yes, a few times!  By the way, my name’s Michael” as I reach out to shake her hand! She gives me a good solid, firm handshake as she replies, “My name is Marina, it’s nice to meet you!” I then ask, “Can I get you anything to drink?” “No thanks!” she smiles and replies.

Just then, Kelsey comes out of the bedroom and see’s Marina standing there and takes her looks in stride as she comes into the kitchen. “Look, Megan’s my friend and I will have her back! I didn’t see what actually started things in the bathroom at the bar, but here… It will be fair! No one will be jumping anyone from behind, it will only be you vs her!” Marina stares at Kelsey as she says that and says, “Fine with me! I don’t want you or anyone else here (she looks at me) jumping in to help her when I destroy her scrawny little alligator ass!” Kelsey replies, “HE will not interfere at all! I guarantee that!  I will make sure that Megan’s wife understands that too! Now, if you’d like to change, I’ll show you to a bathroom you can use since the guest one is still taken for the moment.”  And, with that, Kelsey shows Marina to our bathroom and she changes out of her heals, and club attire, into just her panties and a towel wrapped around her chest.

Bridgette and Megan come out of the bedroom with Megan only wearing her bra and panties and looking around then asks, “Where’s the bitch at? I heard her voice here!” I step up and say, before Kelsey does, “She’s in our room changing. She should be out soon. But Just so you’re told the same thing she was, I’m going to say it to you two as well. This will be fair! NO ONE,” and I look at Bridgett, “is to jump in and help anyone!” I look back at Megan and continue, “All we know is that you two got together in the bathroom, and when Kelsey grabbed you, you were pretty aggressive towards her. Kelsey and I explained to her that this is between YOU and HER. No one will interfere!” Bridgett started to comment, “but…”, “NO ONE!” Kelsey interrupted her. Kelsey then continued, “look, we love you guys, but if we’re doing this here, it’s fair for both. We’ll finalize everything when she comes out of the room.”

Just then, Marina opens the bedroom door and steps into the living room. I look at Megan and her eyes narrow and a “I’m gonna fuck you up!” look came across her face. “Ready for me to continue your ass beating from the bar, bitch?” Megan says with strong contempt! Marina looks back at her, smiles, and says, “Bring it on little girl! You’re not going to catch me by surprise again, nor will you have your friends to pull me off of you when I’m spanking your little ass!” Then, she see’s Bridgett and says, “You’re her wife? Hahaha! I would have never guessed it!” Megan spun to look at Bridgett and said, “You know this bitch?” as Bridgette just closed her eyes and bowed her head.  “yes, we met a few months ago. We happened to be at the gym and just struck up a conversation. She flirted a bit, made me smile, but I told her I was married, (to you!) and that was the end of it.  We friended each other on FCF, but that’s about it. I haven’t seen her in a few weeks, and I never got a good look at her in the bar. I’ve never seen her dressed up before, but I thought she looked familiar.” Bridgett looked at me and said, “Right Michael? Remember me telling you that when we saw her across the bar?” Megan looked at me as I responded, “Yes, I do! Megan, she did say she looked familiar but couldn’t place her. We saw her come in while you and Kelsey were dancing.”

Marina stepped a bit forward again and said, “Are we going to do this, or spend the night reminiscing about little things?” Kelsey stepped forward, between everyone and said, “Look… Both of you have been talked to and told the same thing. This will be a fair fight, between you and Megan. NO ONE (stressed harshly) will be jumping in to help anyone. The only interference by anyone here will be if one of you gives up and the other doesn’t stop, or one of you truly can’t fight back and then we’ll pull the winner off. That’s it!  No one wants to have to make a trip to the hospital for anything major!   Agreed?”  Marina immediately says, “Agreed!”  “MEGAN?” Mean blinked as if she came back to reality for a second, “Yes, I agree!”  Bridgett nodded her agreement and then pulled Megan back away from everyone and began whispering something to her. I darted into the bedroom and grabbed some towels, then the kitchen for a few bottles of water. By the time I got back, Marina was in the far corner of the living room, Kelsey was talking to Bridgett and Megan was on the near side of the living room. It was Obvious that Marina was a lot bigger than Megan height wise, and Megan is only giving up about 20 or so lbs. So, this should be interesting!  Finally, Bridgett sat on the opposite end of the couch from me, with Kelsey between us, yet her and Kelsey were close together watching what was about to unfold.

Megan says, “You ready to get beat down again bitch?” Marina smiled again and said, “Little girl, you don’t know what you’ve gotten yourself into!” and then let the towel drop to the floor! Kelsey and Bridgett both audibly gasped! Marina’s 38 F tits stood high and firm on her chest with barely a hint of sag to them for their size! I looked at Kelsey and Bridgett and both of their mouths had dropped open as they were mesmerized by Marina’s perfect tits! Even Megan’s mouth was gaping open a bit at the display. “You can go ahead and take yours off now too dear! Even though your little tits are no match for mine!” Marina said matter of factly to Megan. Megan stood still for a second longer before she shrugged her shoulders and then removed her bra, displaying her beautiful, yet smaller “A Cup” breasts!

“A… An… Any time you’re ready girls!” Kelsey stammered out to start the fight! (I chuckled a bit at her stammering and was rewarded by a smack on the arm and a devilish grin from Kelsey) Marina actually chuckled and smiled a bit, as did Megan and Bridgett!

Now, the focus was on each other as Marina and Megan began closing in on each other! “What’re ya gonna do now little girl, that you can’t surprise attack me when I’m not looking?” “FUCK YOU BITCH!” Megan fired right back, and just like that They dove at each other, but at the last second, Megan ducked to her right, landing a direct solid blow to Marina’s gut, totally doubling her over as the air rushed out of her lungs, Marina then lower herself to one knee as she was wobbling pretty good! “How’s that for a surprise attack bitch!?” Megan yelled at her! With Marina on her knee, Megan walked around her, lifted Marina’s head with her left hand and swung a haymaker right hand at Marina’s face!

Marina was alert just enough to move her head back at just the last second, causing Megan to over shoot her punch and spin past. Marina swiftly, lurched upward, planted her right shoulder underneath Megan’s right shoulder while wrapping her right arm around Megan and lifting her up off her feet, then slamming Megan to the ground on her back.  (Similar to the WWE move “Rock Bottom” that The Rock used for years!)  “NO!!” Bridgette yelled as she went to lurch off the couch, but Kelsey grabbed her and held her back! “This is between them!!! YOU KNOW THIS!” Marina’s head spun quickly to see Bridgett’s pained look and Kelsey holding her back, then turned back to Megan as she was literally still laying there almost unable to breath as every bit of air was knocked out of her.  Rather than try to totally dominate now, Marina stepped back, mainly to catch her own breath, but also allowed Megan to start to get air back into her as she gasped loudly and held her back from the pain of impact!

Bridgette complied as a tear came to her eye, watching her love get dropped like that.  Megan was now starting to stir a little bit as Marina now, fully ready, sauntered over to Megan, reached down and grabbed her by her hair and totally yanked her to her feet, grabbed her head and plunged it between her tits, and began twisting her body back and forth, side to side, literally bouncing her tits off Megan’s face! All Megan could do was flail her arms and weakly slap Marina’s back and sides as she was still too weak to mount much of an attack! After 5 minutes of this, Marina spun Megan out and through her to the ground across from us. Megan landed w/ an “oomphh” as she hit the ground. “Still think you’re all that? Hell, we haven’t even gotten started yet and you’re already whipped little girl!” Megan just moaned again.

Marina stepped over to Megan, again grabbed her by her hair, and pulled her to her feet and drug her to the center of the room, held her up by her left hand, reared back and let loose a slap that I felt on the couch when it impacted Megan’s left cheek!  Megan screamed in pain as her head and whole body was spun around and then fell to the floor in tears as she held her cheek! “REALLY?? Is this all you’ve got?” Marina screamed at her! “You wanted to fight so badly, but you can’t even last 5 minutes in a fair fight?? My 15-year-old little niece could kick your ass!” “FUCK YOU!!!” Megan screamed out as Marina’s trash talk was beginning to get to her! Megan couldn’t believe what was happening. Never in her life has she ever been woman-handled like this before. The only bit of offense she’d been able to produce was the very first punch… and then, couldn’t capitalize on it. I, for one, was watching in awe as Megan was being beaten easily by Marina so far. Bridgett was on the edge of her seat yelling for Megan to get up and fight! Kelsey was right there with her, yet keeping a hand on Bridgett’s arm to, in a way, remind her not to jump in.

Megan slowly began getting to her feet. As she made it to her knees, Marina again grabbed her by her hair to pull her to her feet, but it didn’t quite go as planned. Megan, in a desperate attempt to even the fight, slammed her arm in a huge uppercut, right up between Marina’s legs (typical crotch shot on WWE) and literally lifting her a few inches off the ground! Marina’s mouth opened wide with barely a sound escaping as all we heard was an “AoH..” and she clamped her knees together, reached and held her pussy, and fell face first to the floor and just lay there for a minute.  Megan, for her part, fell back down and crawled away from her and over to Bridgett who began hugging her and talking to her and giving encouragement to her! “just calm down and slow down some! You’re trying too hard to make things happen!” Bridgett told her! Megan just nodded and looked over at Kelsey and I as we both nodded at her and smiled. “You fucking cxnt ass bitch!” we all hear from Marina as she’s beginning to move some as she slid away to the other side of the room.

Megan then, now that she’s rested some, stood up and walked over to Marina, yanked her to her knees by her hair and returned a haymaker slap that she’d received earlier! Megan reared back as far as she could and sent a huge slap across Marina’s left cheek that spun her head to the side as she literally fell back down holding her cheek! Megan hit her so hard, the slap echoed through the room! “That’s right slut! I can be a cxnt bitch when I want to be!” Megan then reached down, pulled Marina back to her knees and drug her out to the middle of the room, held her up again, reared back and sent the same slap again, only this time to Marina’s left breast! The impact again echoed as Marina’s beautiful tit was knocked across her chest and into her right tit as she flinched and screamed in pain! We all sitting on the couch flinched and jerked as Megan’s slap impacted her Marina’s chest! Megan then slapped Marina in the face again, this time with her left hand, then right, then left, then right again! All just spinning Marina’s head side to side and hair flying everywhere!  “YOU FINISHED YET? Or do you want me to continue?” Megan yelled at Marina!

Marina was now panting and breathing hard as she’d been fighting through some pain. Then, it was like a switch flipped in her as Megan yelled at her! Megan lifted Marina’s head again by her hair! When Marina looked up at Megan, it was like a death glare at Megan as she said, “We’re not done yet bitch!” and lunged forward with the quickness of a cat and tackled Megan to the ground before she could even react! Marina climbed on top of Megan as she was slapping wildly at Marina’s head, but not really having much of an effect! Megan was able to wrap her legs around Marina’s stomach, just below her tits, and began squeezing as hard and tight as she can! “AAAHHHRRRGGHH” Marina yelled out as she felt the pain and instantly tightened every muscle in her midsection! “FUCKIN’ BITCH!!” Marina yelled! As Marina lifted up to try to work on releasing some pressure, but as she did, Megan reached up and grabbed her hair and yanked her head back down into Megan’s chest! Not to try a smother, but to keep her tied up to make it harder to breathe! Immediately, Megan began slapping at the side of Marina’s head with her free hand, just trying to hit anything, or part of her she could! “GET HER MEGAN!!!” Bridgett yelled from the couch in support! For her part, Marina was slapping at any part of Megan she could reach as she was blindly slapping over her head, aiming for Megan’s face! She missed probably 95% of the time!  Finally, Marina Screamed out again as Megan squeezed her legs tight again, but this time Marina changed tactics some! She grabbed ahold of Megan’s small tit, and hard nipple and pinched and squeezed as hard as she could! Megan immediately screamed out as pain shot through her tit and immediately opened her legs allowing Marina to breathe again!

Marina let go of her tit and sent a vicious left handed slap across Megan’s face, knocking her head completely sideways with the force of the blow! Again, Megan squealed out in pain as she’s now holding her tit and cheek! Megan then lifted her leg, and slammed her foot into Marina’s chest and basically kicked her away from her, shoving her back a few feet! “OH, YOU FUCKING SLUT!” Megan yelled at Marina! “You wanna play that fuckin’ game! Your tits are Huge! I’ve got so much more to grab onto!” Marina just glared at Megan, reached up and lifted her two heavy tits and let them fall with almost no bounce at all (Me, Kelsey, and Bridgette watched as our mouths fell open a bit) and said, “I’m going to smother you out cold with these tonight! Bring it on little girl!” “Ha, Little girl?  Little girl? This little girl has been whipping your ass so far!” as Megan laughed at Marina! “No, I’ve been playing with you to see how much fun you’d be! You’re not too bad, but I can assure you, YOU aren’t whipping my ass!” Marina countered with as she got to her feet, followed by Megan! “By the way, how’s that little tit doing?” Marina asked. Megan glared back as she continued to rub it some. We could all see that her once nice, pink nipple was bright read now.

Marina then looked over at Bridgett and said, “Are you sure you’re ok with watching her get her ass beat? Just remember Bridgette, she wanted this and she started this in the bathroom tonight!” Bridgette just looked back at Marina with a steady stare as she began tensing her muscles like she was going to pounce. Kelsey picked up on it quickly and lay her hand on Bridgette’s arm as she said, “remember babe, it has to be fair.” And gave a sideways frown.

Marina and Megan began slowly stepping towards the other with their hands up in a defensive, yet aggressive way, ready to reach and grab the other, yet block an incoming blow! They got to within 3 feet of each other and Megan dives at Marina, who catches Megan’s hands with hers, pulls Megan up and towards her and immediately lifts a knee into Megan’s gut! “OOOOOMMMPHHHHH!!” the air immediately rushes from Megan’s lungs. Marina does this two more times to Megan who is now all but hanging there by Marina’s hands!  Marina then, in one swift move, lets go of Megan’s hands, drops to her knees and sends one of the hardest punches I’ve ever seen a girl throw, directly into Megan’s stomach! This move literally folds poor Megan in half as she hits the floor with her mouth in a “O” position trying to will her body to suck in much needed oxygen! “BITCH!!!” yells Bridgette with tears in her eyes again, watching her love get beat down in seconds in front of her!

Marina stands back up, takes a step backwards and puts her hands on her hips as she looks down at her all but beaten opponent laying on the ground in front of her!  Finally, Megan makes a huge gasp for air as I think that was the first intake of air since the vicious stomach punch! Megan still gasping for air, isn’t moving at all except breathing! Marina turns and comes over to me and asks for a bottle of water, which I give her. She drinks half of it and sets it back down.  Then, she turns to back to Megan and walks over, reaches down and drags Megan to a sitting position, then kneels in front of her, moves her tit in front of Megan and says, “KISS IT!” Megan shakes her head “no” and Marina repeats the last command. “KISS IT!” then adds, “The sooner you do it, the sooner this will be over! I’ll accept that as you giving up and wont hurt you anymore!”

To be continued…

Offline philman27

Re: Marina vs Megan: Part 1
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 10:13:19 PM »
Wow very nice Michael this can go places if it continues
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 02:33:58 PM »
Wow very nice Michael this can go places if it continues

Thank you!!!    I was wondering how far to take it too! I will be finishing the story, part 2, next week...  After that, I'm not sure where to go with it just yet.  :-) 

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 11:09:46 PM »
        I like this a lot . When one girl is stronger and knows how to be dominate while the other girl hates to admit it especially when her significant other is watching her take the beating. When the S.O. Begins to find the dominant girl more attractive during the fight is hot too. Can't wait to hear more.