News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Aunt Series Part 1

• 2 Replies

Offline Broken Valkyrie

Aunt Series Part 1
« on: May 06, 2019, 08:49:39 PM »
First loss
Dulce vs Katherine

Her boyfriend's ex wow that is like the ultimate humilliation she says i know now be quiet and let me tell you, so this fight was when she was 26 years old at the time she was going out with a guy named Michael, aunt Dulce was very into him and was considering to marry him they had been dating forma about 3 months, so Michael's ex girlfriend Katherine was still pinning after him for what i understod Michael was still in love with her but they split up because Katherine was the jealous type they had been dating for 6 years, she is about 5 "5" brunette green eyes curvy and busty, anyhow the fight happen on the beach Michael and aunt Dulce were sunbathing when someone kicked sand on aunt face and Michael was confronting the person, it was then that aunt Dulce realized that It was Katherine who had kicked the sand so she got into Katherine's face with Michael in the middle trying to calm down the girls, however everything went south after aunt Dulce pushed Katherine and the fight was on, they both scream at Michael to stay out of it, so they both grabed each other's hair and started slappinng each other, aunt Dulce told me that at first she was very confident that she was gonna kick Katherine's ass, but that changed after she realized that she was taking more than she was given so she managed to pry her self of Katherine's grasp but in that moment she took a punch to the mouth and knee to the stomach and went down and Katherine wasted no time in getting on top of her and started to pummeled her to a pulp, she said she must yo have taken 15 to 20 punches with Katherine calling slut, whore, among other things, before Michael pryed Katherine off her but while that happend Katherine managed to rip my aunt's top leaving her topless, so Michael took Katherine with him while he left muy aunt on the beach beaten and topless, so a few minutes after they left she somehow managed to get up and stumbling she grabed the towel to cover herself and her purse and stumble her way to her car she said she fell at least 3 times and trew up once before she reached the car and bursted crying when she saw herself in the mirror her lip was busted her whole face was swollen and left eye almost closed, she then told me she somehow drove to the house fortunately no one was home so she got yo her room and got in the bathroom and cryed her heart out the shower, she said a few hours later Michael went to see her so she confronted him about leaving with Katherine and leaving her, and he basicly told her that he was sorry but that Katherine was the love if his life and that he spoke to Katherine and she told him that she had changed and all that crap, and he said that he was going to give her another chance, and that he was only here to check on her and to break up, my aunt was stuned so she told him to get the fuck out of her house and that she dind't wanted yo see him again, after she finished telling she was visibly upset about retelling the story, so i tentably asked what happened to Michael and Katherine so she looks at me annoyed and says haven't you relaized and i said that why should and she snaps at me says well you should since they're your husband's parents. I was completly gobsmacked my fucking in laws, It actually makes sense now a Michael and a Katherine from our same social circle, but It still surprising my in laws have never been nothing than kind and caring towards me especially Katherine who is so nice and generous and has always treated me as her own daughter and IS the best mother in law a girl can ask for, i Guess that is why aunt Dulce has never liked James (my husband), i mean wow i guess my aunt has always envied them they have 5 children including my husband and you can see how in love with each other they are, i realized that i have brainstorming for a few minutes so i clear my troat and the only thing i can muster wow, my aunt looks at me says are you ready to hear about the second fight. I don't know what to expect anymore.
to be continued...

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Aunt Series Part 1
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 01:42:52 AM »
         Love it when the ex gf comes back for her man and leaves no doubt who the better woman is. Wondering if you noticed things now or remembered times when the two women might have been around each other during events?Such as your wedding etc. how did they act around one another now that you know what happened it may be clearer as to why they acted a certain way?

Offline Broken Valkyrie

Re: Aunt Series Part 1
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 05:27:50 AM »
Actually snw now that i think about it, there were some times that at the moment i tought were insignificant for starters like i said she doesn't like my husband i always wonder why i know now, also the time she made some weird excuse for not going to my baby shower after she found out that my mom and mom in law had organised at the moment i tought nothing of it, and at the wedding and every other reunions she has always avoided my in laws like the plague, i didn't thought anything of it because she doesn't like a lot of people from our social circle she claims it is because they are snobs, however my parents in law are nothing like that i guess i know now why she doesn't like them.