News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Queen of the Beach 2019?

• 5 Replies

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
Queen of the Beach 2019?
« on: May 07, 2019, 01:39:21 AM »
With summer right around the corner, I'm curious as to whether or not there are plans for a new Queen of the Beach tournament. I know last year's didn't really work out, but I am wondering if there's going to be another attempt this year?

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
Re: Queen of the Beach 2019?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 04:49:42 AM »
I sure hope so, I had written a few of the matches that were never published sadly, at least I think it was Queen of the Beach

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 10:10:51 PM »
Maybe after I am done with Dawn of a New Age Tournament I will do something with this. However it remains Freefall's tournament.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 12:48:10 AM »
I mean, I don't see why anyone can't organize the tournament seeing as it involved a variety of writers in the first place.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 04:47:57 AM »
I mean, I don't see why anyone can't organize the tournament seeing as it involved a variety of writers in the first place.

Because it was originally conceived and oraganized by a single person, and it would be rude to step on their toes.

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 02:00:07 PM »
You guys have my blessing...
Its not possible for me to commit the time right now to do it on my own but I can help
Very cool to see so much interest in the queen of the beach universe