News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Party

• 8 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
The Party
« on: May 07, 2019, 11:50:20 PM »
         We had a party the other evening at our home. My wife and I are 24 and just married so we had invited many people that we went to school with and said anyone that wanted to come was welcome. We had friends into all sorts of things and my wife and I were as well. Shannon is my wife. She is 5'5" tall about 130lbs and wears a 36b bra. We workout together and she knows how much I like her muscles. She likes turning me on with her flexing her muscles and the ultimate is when she and some of her gf's horse play and wrestle around. She knows I love to see them strain against one another and often tells me about it when they compete in different things at the gym. She doesn't have the biggest boobs but I love the way they swell up and seem to get bigger when she shows off her muscles. She knows it and does it before and even during sex. Her and her friends wrestle regular just like guys do from time to time but never take it to a serious type thing. I've imagined many times though if it was taken to a serious level could she compete in such a way.

I thought about it all the time especially against the ex gf from just before my wife. Reason being was Tanya was the hottest girl body wise I've ever dated. So it was natural to wonder which one was the stronger girl. Another reason was Tanya had very nice 36dd tits that were just as impressive as my wife's smaller tits when it came to firmness and no sag at all. She had the best upper body of any other girl I'd been with. My wife knew her and she came to the same gym we go to. Tanya was also about 5'6 and around 140 which I'm sure were from her extra muscle and boobs. Now here's the fantasy that played out.

I knew that most likely Shannon would never go up against Tanya in any type competition such as wrestling because it would be too big a risk of losing to my ex at anything like that knowing how such things turned me on. I had been told by some of my wife's friends that they had seen Tanya in the locker room at the gym changing clothes and watched as Shannon would stare at Tanya. She wasn't doing it for any reason they said other than Shannon knew we had been together and as all girls do she was checking out how they compared to one another. Any way at the party That night we had a pool so people were swimming or playing other yard games. I was inside with my buddies playing cards and Shannon was outside where most of the girls were.

About that time one of my buddies comes rushing in to me. He said man you got to come see this son. I said what is it man I'm in the middle of a hand. He said trust me you need to come see. So I stood up and got ready to go out and I said what is that you want me to see? He says Shannon. I said my Shannon? He was like yes your Shannon. I say ok what about her? He said some of the girls were pushing and wrestling around you know how they get. I was like well yeah I want to see that but it's not like something I need to run away in the middle of the game. He said well when I looked over there he heard a bunch of girls calling her a chicken. I said well you know she's not so I'm sure they were just playing. He said yeah I know that . He said I thought the same thing when I heard it too. He said I heard all of them cheering and hollering and then I heard a bunch of the girls say DAMN GIRL GOT BODYSLAMMED!!!!!!  When I heard that I went over to see what was going on and before I even got where I could see who was wrestling I heard one girl say Shannon is getting her ass whipped. I said WHAT? He said I know I know I figured it was some other Shannon until I asked one of the girls who was wrestling around there? She said Tanya and Shannon and Shannon was get her ass kicked. I finally got where I could see and Shannon was on her hands and knees and Tanya was standing straddle her flexing her muscles. When I heard that I took off.

I didn't know Tanya was here shit. As we got to where the girls were all cheering and jumping up and down I had to push my way in. I got to where the girls were Wrestling. I was upfront now and both girls were facing in the other direction and they could not see me. My wife's friend was standing right beside me and I asked her what the hell is going on. She said well Tanya come walking up as two girls just finished. So it was open for a challenge for the next match  and Tanya got in and made the challenge like we always do to all takers.  Yeah so how did Shannon end up in there?  Shannon said to me as Tanya waited for an answer and Shannon said I ought to get in there and beat her ass for showing up here like this at MY party. Tanya heard her say that as did most of us and she called her out. I looked to where they were and Tanya had a pair of daisy dukes on as did my wife. Both had on string bikini tops Shannon white Tanya red. I said how she doing so far. She looked at me and said you see it right now? I said yeah. She said that's how it's been since it started. Shannon was face down on the ground and Tanya was in the process of pulling her up by her hair. I was like shit. She said it ends with a pin or 10mins. I thought oh hell even though my dick was hard as soon as my buddy said Shannon was getting her ass kicked. A girl on the opposite side of the circle where the girls were facing pointed in my direction. Tanya holding A handful of Shannon's hair as my wife had just been pulled up to her knees , Tanya saw me and smiled big. She twisted her torso toward me  so I could see her tits and flexed her other arm as she kept my wife's head pushed down so she couldn't see that I was watching. I thought son of a gun she's hot as hell. As Tanya got back to her match now.
       Tanya walked my wife to the center of the wrestling area and stopped keeping my wife bent at the waist. Shannon wasn't trying to get loose or anything she was just being led by my ex without resistance. I asked her friend how much time is left in the match. She looked and said 7 mins. I said damn why is Shannon not trying to get loose? The girl on my other side who I really didn't know said I can't believe she's up like she is after that body slam. I know I would've stayed down. She said shit she probably would've too if not for being pulled up like she was.  I watched as Tanya held my wife's head on her hip and pulled one of her arms out to the side and mouthed to me "watch this" and executed a picture perfect swinging neck breaker. The crowd gasp ohhhh shit as my wife's back hit the ground and she did not wiggle. Tanya walked over and stood facing me straddling my wife's head with my wife's feet pointing to me so that I could see both of them. She raised both arms and flexed and pointed at me. I smiled back and asked how much time is left. The girl beside me said 5 mins but like it's going to matter. I kinda mumbled to myself I hope she takes the whole time.

My wife had not moved other than the rising and falling of her chest and her head lolling side to side.  I said that was a hell of a move. Tanya heard me and said thanks sweetie. I stood watching Tanya move around my wife and her tits bounced perfectly as she swayed her hips. She walked closer to me and she knew the girl beside me was keeping time. She walked past me and gave my crotch area a little grab. She looked up at me as she did and said I thought you may be enjoying this. I was right too. That's ok I'm enjoying it too. She looked at the girl and said time please? The girl said 1 minute. Tanya walked back to my wife who had made it to a seated position but I had not even noticed watching my ex's show in front of me. Tanya walked over as Shannon was sitting facing away from me so she had no clue I was there yet. Tanya got in front of her and had to squat and lift her chin up to talk to her face to face. She said you are still with us after all aren't you princess? Shannon kind of shakes her head like trying to focus again. Tanya rises back to her feet and says come with me sweetie. She grabs a hand full of my wife's hair and drags her over right in front of me but still with her back to me so Shannon still wasn't able to see me. Tanya smiles at me and asked my wife if she wanted to give up. Shannon said nothing. Tanya said good. The girl said 30 secs.  Tanya picked my wife up one hand under her knees one under her neck cradling her took one more step almost touching me with my wife's body. She looks down at her and says look who came to watch you get your ass handed to you.  Just as my wife saw my face Tanya tossed her up and went to a knee allowing Shannon to fall on her other knee in a brutal back breaker. As she hit she yelped once and laid bent across Tanya's knee not moving. 20 secs left. Tanya pushed my wife's limp body off her knee as it flopped to the ground. Tanya stood right in front of me with my wife laying between us and placed her foot on her face. Raised her arms flexing as everyone one counted 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10. She steeped over my wife and threw her arms around my neck and said ready to have some fun baby? Turning to look at my wife laying there she says I don't think she'll mind do you? I say to her who cares if she does?

Offline master

• God Member
Re: The Party
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 06:07:24 AM »
Another great story with Tanya and Shannon.  But it ended when it was really getting exciting.  Maybe after Tanya enjoys the fruits of her victory she could have some more fun humiliating her rival after the party ends.  That would be a great finish to a already great story. :)

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 08:57:51 PM »
         When the party was over and all the guest were gone except for that is my wife's best friend and my best friend still remained. The girls talking in one room and my buddy and myself outside. Not much had been said between my wife and I but she had been talking to her friend who had relayed it to me. He said man that was something with the way Shannon had gotten her ass kicked. Yes it was man I hope I don't get in too much shit from my wife. He said no man I was told she wasn't that worried about you she's the most worried with Tanya. He said I don't think she knows that you went inside with Tanya after or if she does it's not been mentioned. I said well that's good I guess. He told me that she had said that Tanya took advantage of the fact she'd been drinking. Really? I asked him. Yeah she said she wouldn't have ever lost if not. I asked him what do you think about that? He said man I suppose it could make a difference but I've never seen any of the girls be strong enough to toss the other around the way Tanya handled Shannon. I was like yeah I know while not being able to surpress a smile. He said I'm pretty sure she's going to fight her again. I say well I don't know maybe once she thinks it over she might think better of it. Whatever happens I'll never forget that.  I got a feeling Tanya won't either.

So my buddy left and went on home and I went inside to face whatever I had to I guess. My wife's friend was still there her name was Stacy. Stacy was one of the girls I had dated some before my wife and also one that my wife had wrestled around with for my enjoyment in the playful matches the girls had now and then. Up until tonight I'm not real sure Stacy knew how turned on I was watching the girls wrestle. She had done it with Shannon butike I said it never was a real competitive thing. Stacy was built much like my wife and Tanya. They were all of similar size and weight. The difference being my wife's tits were smaller than them both but she had the prettier face. Stacy's tits were even bigger than Tanya's. She had huge 38 DD's but not as well muscled as Tanya. When I walked in and sat down I tried hard to act as though nothing had happened. That didn't last long though as I sat looking at tv and listened to the girls talking but acting as though I didn't .

Stacy said Shannon I tried to tell you not to mess with with her. I saw her at another party once kicked the shit out of another girl and she enjoyed humiliating her too. I heard my wife say well if I hadn't been drinking I could've taken her I know it. I cut my eyes over at them and Stacy looked over my way and she saw me smile and twist so I could lean back in the recliner to get where I could discreetly get my hand on my crotch to adjust for the hard on I was getting. Stacy said Steve you better tell her to stay away from Tanya from now on. I said I ain't saying anything about it just like I didn't say to do or not do it tonight. My wife said well I think I can and I will show you both I can take her.

I could tell my wife had been drinking now whether she had been then or not she was saying things out of character right now. Stacy said Shannon you can't beat me in a real match and I don't know if I could beat Tanya. Shannon said we wrestled before and I was just as good as you. You never beat me any of the times we fought. Shannon, Stacy says I'm friends with you I wasn't going to beat your ass in front of your husband like that but I could have. Like hell my wife jumps up saying. If you think that show me and I'll shut up about it. Stacy said sit down and stop being dumb. I'm watching now and both girls see that I am. Stacy says you better get her Steve or else you'll see her ass beat a second time tonight. Shannon stop ok she's you're friend. My wife says OH OK SO NOW YOU THINK THIS BITCH CAN BEAT ME TOO? I see Stacy and she's getting hot right now. I didn't say that I just said you're friends. Shannon turns back to Stacy and says come on right now you think you can beat me do it. Stacy sits and is trying to hold back. Then my wife smacks her face hard saying come on Stacy get up. Oh shit I say Stacy stands up and takes her tshirt off and says ok then maybe me kicking your ass will shut your drunk ass up. I say Shannon stop now Stacy is trying to help. No Steve Stacy said it's too late for that she hit me so now she's got it coming. Shannon says bring it bitch.

Stacy walks out to my meet my wife and they meet chest to chest as my wife said come on hit me bitch. Stacy says you know what I might just do what Tanya did tonight. Oh and what is that kick your ass and after that you don't need to know. Giving me a wink Stacy sends a punch to my wife's belly. As Shannon doubles over Stacy said so you done now Shannon or you want more. My wife charges in her bent over position looking to drive a shoulder to Stacys gut. However when she gets there Stacy steps to the side leaving her raised up knee to slam to my wife's belly causing her to drop to her knees holding her stomach.

Stacy walks back around her talking as she walks around my wife trying to recover. She says see damn it I told you. Just remember Steve when she's out cold that she asked for it. Shannon said fuck you Stacy it ain't over yet. Getting back to her feet Shannon swings at Stacy. Stacy catching her arm and running it up behind my wife's back pushes her forward until she has her pushed against the wall asking her well Shannon you give? Fuck you is my wife's reply. Stupid ass as she pulls her away from the wall and the back fast to slam her body again into the wall. Well bitch Stacy says you want more. Again my wife says get your fat tits off my back!
Stacy smiles as she says oh you don't like that well maybe Steve likes big tits on his back pulling my wife away from the wall one hand holding her arm up behind her back. The other in her hair pulling her head back to walk her to me. Look at him Shannon! He's watching you get your ass kicked again tonight. Fuck you Stacy. Oh I don't think so but Steve now him I might fuck. Over my dead body is my wife's response. Stacy says no over your unconscious body. Taking my wife to the floor and lacing her fingers under my wife's chin while sitting on her back pulling her in to a camel clutch causing her to look straight at me as her back is bent by her friend. Stacy said ok Shannon tell him you give. No! No! Never! Stacy said he's hard Shannon like he was watching Tanya beat your ass! Yeah that's right he was hard as rock when she kicked your ass and I got bigger tits than her so I know he's hard now! You Bitch my wife screams. Stacy looks at me as I watch her arms flex and her tits thrust out over my wife's head as she pulls back more causing my wife to whimper now softly. What's wrong Shannon does it hurt? Shannon now her head pulled back as Stacy leans over her looking down at her face. You give Shannon? No! Good! Leaning further over my wife's face she lowers those huge tits till they cover my wife's face. A minute like this she lets go allowing Shannon to flop forward to the floor. My wife lay moaning on the floor putting a hand to her back as Stacy steps around in front of her head lifting it by her hair looking in her face and says ok damn it last chance say you give and it's over. No while whimpering and whining as she will not give.

Stacy drops her head standing up allowing my wife to writhe on the floor. Stacy turns to me walks over bending to face me nose to nose. I can't help but look at her huge tits swinging as she bends with her hands resting on the chair. She sees my eyes move to her tits and smiles saying you want to touch'em? Looking at me she bits her bottom lip as I say yeah I want to touch'em. Go ahead she's not looking. I caress her tits and feel her nipples harden as I trace them and play with them. Stacy says ummm now I know I'm going to fuck you. She reaches for my cock feeling it she says oh my I don't remember it being that big last time I felt it. I know why Tanya kicked her ass now. Licking my lips help me with this will ya? Turning she says untie it. I do as she turns and holds her arms up flexing. Oh shit I say seeing her huge tits stand up more as she reaches her pose. Stacy says I know what it did when Tanya did it earlier. Saying let me finish this though cause I hate interruptions . Walking to my wife who is now sitting with her hands holding her up with her legs out in front of her. Her back facing away from me as Stacy walks around to look down on her. Stacy says ok Shannon you ready? My wife looks up to see a topless Stacy standing straddle her. Where's your top bitch. Stacy smiles and says Steve's holding it for me. You bitch my wife says. Do you give damn it? Hell no my wife says! Good!!! Picking her foot up and swing a kick up under my wife's chin sending her back her head smacking the floor all but out. Stacy takes her finger crooking it to beckon me over. I stand and walk over just beyond Shannons head as Stacy drops to her knees straddling my wife's body. Staring at me she flexing her muscles saying it's all over now Shannon. I see my wife's eyes open. As her eyes look up towards me then flash back toward Stacy as she slams her tits right in my wife's face. Struggling hard trying to turn her head as Stacy grabs her arms pinning them to the floor above her head. Taking one hand to pin both hands then taking the other to grab a handful of hair on my wife's head to stuff her face in between the massive tits. The struggling stops the hands lay no longer needing to be held as Stacy rises up showing the spit and sweat soaked face of my wife. Stacy looking down at her friend while rubbing the sweat and spit all around on her tits to cause them to shine. Walking to me if you want I'd like to see what Tanya saw after she kicked the little cream puffs ass! As I embrace her kissing her . I say to her I'd love too. Walking to the bedroom Stacy said I wish I'd done that a long time ago. I say me too as
We get to the bed. Pushing me down to straddle me Stacy says you think I could kick Tanya's ass Steve? I'd sure like to watch it Stacy I'd sure like to see it. Well let's see if I can compete in here for now what ya say to that? Oh yes let's .

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 06:22:31 AM »
 :) Great one sided domination addition.  It sounds like there should be 2 more exciting matches coming. Tanya and Stacy and also Tanya rematch with Shannon.  It would be really exciting if the winner makes the loser pleasure  her as part of the loser's humiliation.  Then the winner enjoying Steve as stakes for the match. Another great Shannon story.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 10:42:14 PM »
         The next week not much was said about the fights by my wife. She didn't remember the fight with Stacy at all though she didn't remember being hit in th chin by Tanya. She figured she had just done it during that fight but it was from the kick Stacy hit her with. Stacy came over several days to work out. I would hear them talking about the possibility of fighting Tanya again. Shannon seem to think she could at the least have a better showing if they did. Stacy discouraged her to put herself in the position to have to go against her. We all knew that it was likely the next Sat would provide the chance.  My buddy who teaches mma from his house was having a party and being that he had a ring at house it was normal for that sort of thing when he had anything there. Shannon kept asking me if I had heard from Tanya since the party. Which of course I said no. In reality I had seen her twice that week. Once at lunch at her house. Once on the night Stacy and my wife go shopping. Both of which Tanya refreshed my memory of the fight with my wife in great detail with full visual images if you know what I'm saying.

Tanya had said she was planning to be at the party that weekend and wanted to make sure that Shannon would be joining me in going. Stacy had asked me if I knew if Tanya was going to go and I just said I hadn't spoke to her that week. She told me I was full of it cause she had seen my truck at Tanya's the day I went for lunch. I said ok fine once is all. She said she almost stopped that day she saw me there to talk to Tanya about backing off Shannon and leaving me alone but she was afraid it would take longer than she had time for had Tanya wanted to have a go.

Friday was the day before the party at my buddies house and I got home from work and no one was home yet.  Later on I got a call from Tanya saying she would be ready Sat to put a show on and once again wanted to be sure Shannon showed up. Just as I finished talking Stacy and Shannon came in and something was wrong.

Shannon was mad with Stacy trying to calm her down. Then it became once Stacy calmed her she was so nervous acting. Stacy told her Shannon just stop ok it'll be ok. I asked what's going on. Shannon said I hope you're happy. What did I do? I'm just standing here. Shannon said tell him Stacy. Stacy said Tanya came in the store she worked at today and asked her if she would be the ref this weekend when her and Shannon fight. Shannon said see now your ex gf is coming to this party just to fight me. I said ok then we'll just stay here we don't have to go if you don't want to. She said you know I can't do that. I told everyone I was coming and Tanya had told everyone she wants another match with me. If I don't show up she's going to think I'm afraid of her. I didn't say anything in return but it was obvious that whether she was afraid or not she did not want to fight my ex again. Stacy said look Shannon if I'm the ref I can try to help you some without being too noticeable. Shannon said ok and if I get a upper hand you count it fast as you can. Don't worry I can even stop it for whatever reason if it gets bad that won't look like it's you wanting to stop.

The next morning Tanya called me again and said did she tell her? I said what who tell who? Did Stacy tell Shannon I was making a challenge . Yes she told her. So is she still going to show? Yeah far as I know. YES!! I said Tanya are you not worried about Stacy being the ref? You know that's her best friend. She started laughing and couldn't say anything a minute until she stopped enough to say no I'm not worried about Stacy being the ref. Oh you must know something I don't. Tanya said yeah I guess I do. She asked was Shannon still gone to get her hair done? I said what how did you know she was gone? Don't worry bout that just is she? Yeah. Come over for a bit then. I said well ok I'll be on in a min.

I pull in and see what looks to be a familiar vehicle there. I go up and knock and Tanya yells out give me a sec. I hear what sounds like feet hitting the floor and running. First like coming to the door. Then a thud on the door and the pounding of feet going away from the door. I holler everything ok in there!! Tanya says yes fine give me one more sec. Then I hear one loud thud that kinda shook the door. I'm thinking what the hell is going on?

I'm getting ready to go on in when Tanya says ok Steve come in. I walk in and I can not believe what I see. All the furniture in the room is pushed back away to the walls. On her knees in the center of the room is Tanya smiling with all I can see of Stacys head between her legs holding her face to see the door as Stacy is on her stomach eyes half shut. Tanya says surprise baby!! You're just in time. Stacy was just getting ready to eat! Right sweetie as she pats Stacy on the cheek. I stand mouth open in shock. Tanya let's Stacy's hair go and it just drops. Tanya gets up and walks over to me saying you ok babe? Finally I nod yes what... how? Tanya casually rubs the hard on I've gotten looking up at me saying with gritting her teeth she showed up this morning telling me how I wasn't going to fight Shannon. That she wasn't going to let me and she'd fight me to stop me. Looking over her shoulder where Stacy laid and back to me I don't think it went how she thought it would.

Sorry I didn't get to the door but she tried to run when you knocked and well as you can see that didn't go too well for her either. Come on you can watch. She walks me to the couch pulling my pants off and shirt giving my hard on a stroke as I get a feel of her amazing tits. She says be right back. Going to Stacy and grabbing her hair to drag her to where her head is between my feet looking up. She's topless as Tanya kneels once again letting her knees on each side of Stacy's neck. Tanya looks at Stacy's tits and gives them a little slap saying she's got some nice tits but they're kind flabby. She takes my dick to slowly stroke it a few times and smiles at me. Stacy makes a noise and Tanya says what is it? Stacy says I'm sorry Tanya I was wrong. As Tanya sits on her chest with her cxnt in her chin. She says it's ok sweetie you got it now right? Yes  is Stacy's reply. So Stacy are you going to interfere tonight with my match with Shannon? No Tanya just tell me what I need to do ok? Please just don't hurt me anymore. Ohhh it's ok honey. You know Steve here right? Stacy looks up seeing me and she is shocked. Please Tanya don't do... is all she gets out when Tanya says think Stacy before you say. Steve he likes his dick sucked and me I like to be eaten. So you can get busy on me while I take care of him sound good sweetie? Before she can say Tanya raises up bring her ass back down on Stacy's face. She says ohhhh yeahhhh that's it Stacy just like that. Her breathing gets longer and deeper as she reaches for my dick holding it almost to hold herself up with . Then places it in her mouth while reaching down to Stacy's hair to pull her into her pussy to grind down on her face. As Tanya goes to work on me her excitement I can feel in her moving head as I look at Stacy's feet as she is kicking her legs slowly sliding her feet on the floor like she's struggling to move.

Tanya comes up using her hand to work me as pulls up harder on Stacy's hair. Tanya says that's a good little slut. You do that good Stacy. She asks her you like that Stacy? Stacy only can mumble in her reply as when she does Tanya pulls her tighter. The vibration stimulates her more from Stacy trying to talk. Then as she runs her hands up and down on my dick she starts to cum all over Stacy's face. Tanya's hands both go to her chest as she rubs her tits while almost straighten up on her knees. To my surprise as she lifts up Stacy grabs on to Tanya's thighs and keeps her face planted into Tanya's cxnt until she stops cuming. Tanya looks down at Stacy and says that was good Stacy. You like eating me I think huh? Stacy said yes please Tanya I need to cum. Tanya said later girl if you do your job tonight I'll make sure you get taken care of after. Stacy lays under Tanya until Tanya finishes me by pushing her tits together to surround my cock and her sweaty skin allowing me to slid as she bobs up and down. Each time down I hear her skin hitting Stacy's tits. I explode and she sits full on to Stacy's face. Stacy starts struggling she can't breath now. Tanya just keeps pumping me to make sure she empties me and says I think she's having trouble. She can't breath Tanya. She smiles at me and says yeah I know. She says hollering at Stacy just so you know Stacy baby I mean business tonight. As Stacy's body stops moving going limp. Tanya says to me we will have some fun tonight baby. You think Shannon likes to eat as much as Stacy did? I say one way to find out!

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 05:20:21 AM »
 :)WOW incredible story, one of the best I have seen.  Tanya's domination and humiliation of Stacy was amazing.  Can't wait for the Tanya v. Shannon rematch story especially with what Tanya is planning to do to her.  Again, superb story,  Thanks :D

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2019, 09:58:42 PM »
        Well the rematch between Shannon and Tanya didn't happen that weekend like it was suppose to. Instead my wife and I stayed home as she would never say so she wasn't ready to face Tanya but said she didn't feel well. So we stayed home and she did a lot of working out the next 2 weeks as she was not going to face Tanya at anytime without being in better shape. We hadn't seen Stacy since that day at Her house. That fight was never mentioned by my wife so I'm not sure she even knew about it. Although I  thought about both fights ALOT. I did stop and see Tanya several times a week which during those visits Tanya reminded me in detail of the fight with Shannon. She kept asking when Shannon might want to have another shot at her but I never made out that I had talked with my wife about having another go with her.

After several times asking me if Shannon was going to ever give her another go With me having no answer for her, Tanya said you do want Shannon to fight me again don't you? I said yes I do want to see that. Smiling at me she says Really Steve you do want her to fight me again? Yes I assured her I did. She asked if had posed the question to Shannon and I said no I haven't cause it was a touchy thing after the last time. She said you mean since she got her ass kicked in front of her husband and friends after all the shit she talked about kicking my ass? I tried to just sit calmly and talk to her about it but Tanya was having fun with me as I just said I don't really know if that's it or not. Tanya said I'm sorry Steve I know Shannon can answer that question not you. However since you say you'd like to see us fight again you do know that could mean her taking another beating in front of you at least and depending on who else is around them too?  Yeah I answered trying to be as it was a normal conversation with her, which she could tell by my shifting as I sat that the questions were affecting me. She says and you'd be good with that then? I said well she has been working out more and it's her decision so the outcome wouldn't be what I want so it doesn't make any difference what I'm good with or not. Tanya pushed further, so she's getting ready for me then? Working out more to be ready if we do fight again? Yeah that's right she said that right after the last fight. Oh? Tanya says. So Shannon wants to go again then? I said I don't know that I just know she wants to be ready next time if there is a next time.Hmm Tanya says ok that's good so does she know you've been coming here some? Hell no Tanya. There's no way I'd tell her that. Right. Sorry I should've known better. That was the end of those question as I had to go to keep Shannon from being suspicious.

A couple days went by then that I didn't go by Tanya's to not make it too much of a habit that Shannon would suspect I was but I'm sure she did anyway but never said so and didn't let on that anything was different between us as neither did I. Until I came home and a note on the table from Shannon said please pick me up at the gym at 9pm I left the car to get the oil changed and will need a ride. That was normal as well as we had done that many times. I drive to the gym and it actually closes at 9 and she hadn't come out yet so I go see if she's ready. As I come in I see her sitting there on the bench press. She says good your here come on. Taking my hand and down the steps to the basement where there is a boxing ring. As we walk in I see Tanya already in the ring wearing a silk robe. When she sees me she smiles saying hey Steve did she tell you?

I look at my wife and she says I'm fighting her tonight. I say WHAT? Tanya says yeah she didn't like it when I told her you'd been stopping by the house some. I look at Shannon and she said you knew she'd tell me. I didn't how to react so I just stood looking at her then at Tanya. Shannon said I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at her and myself but that changes after tonight. Tanya calls out yeah after tonight she's just going to be mad at me for kicking her ass again. Screw you Tanya you'll see. Sorry Shannon go ahead and finish I won't interrupt anymore.shannon starts to pull her tshirt off and has on a string bikini top under it as she talks to me. Her back to the ring with me facing her as Tanya walks around the ring shadow boxing. Shannon stands in front of me and says I've been working hard to be ready as she shows me her muscles flexing. I say you have as I feel her biceps. Tanya sees that Shannon has taking her shirt off and what she's doing.
Shannon starts telling me tonight I will beat her and show you I'm better. During her doing this a flash catches my eye and as I glance up to see what has caused it and Tanya has taking her robe off and thrown it in my direction and curls her arms up flexing her biceps. When I see her barely there top and the flexing and her big firm tits I can't help locking in a stare. Shannon sees as she speaks she's lost my eyes though my hands are on her biceps. I guess I squeezed her biceps tighter when I saw Tanya's show behind her as Shannon says aww and turns to see what has caught my eye. Shannon says you bitch! Tanya smiling saying says I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt again. Shannon says the hell with it Steve you stand sit whatever you want to I'm going to her ass right now.

Stepping in the ring as Tanya says you ready Shannon? As my wife walks towards Tanya as she's still flexing at her says let's compare huh Shannon? My wife walks toward her and makes out that she is raising her arms to flex but quick as a cat slams a fist in my ex's stomach. Tanya gives a small uhmpf but as she was flexing her muscles were tense and it does little damage. Tanya smiles and says ohhh Shannon that was not nice! My wife tries quickly to punch her again as Tanya catches her wrist in flight with her left hand and with her right starting low coming upward catches my wife in her stomach with her fist. The blow causes my wife's body to fold around her fist as she not only pushes her fist in my wife's stomach she is pulling her into the punch with the arm she caught. Lifting my wife's body off the ground with her fist and pulling her to her flipping her over on her back. My wife's back hits the mat hard bouncing up then down again. She is convulsing laying there as Tanya says oh come on Shannon. Surely that's not it already. Damn girl I told Steve all the things I was going to do to you . You can't be finished with one punch. Looking down she nudges her with her foot saying come on get up . She says ok then you rest a minute and I'll be over here talking with Steve. Tanya says come up here Steve. She said you could stand anywhere. You can have a close up in the ring. Looking at my wife then back to me saying if she gets up again that is.

I get up in the ring and she pulls me to her. She said how did I do? That was awesome I tell her. She says I she gets up cause I got plenty more to show you. Kissing me hard. She pulls my head to her chest and rubs my face to her chest. She says come on taking my hand. She stands over my wife and says look at her Steve. You really want that, or this flexing while placing her foot on Shannons face grinding her head to the mat?  Shannon finally shows life pushing her foot away. Oh Yeah she's awake. Get up Shannon as Tanya grabs her hair. Pulling her up to her knees in front of her she takes my wife's hair and pushes her face into her pussy and using my wife's nose to rub herself. Tanya pulls her bottoms to the side watch Steve I'll wake her up. Take my wife's hair and no bottom to separate my wife's nose and Tanya's pussy she pushes it into her. The wetness and scent cause my wife's eyes to burst open and all she can do is mmmmmphhhh mmmmmppphhh as she pushes at Tanya's hips to pull her face away from my ex's cxnt. Tanya smiles at me as Shannon is too weak to push her way out. Tanya says that's good Shannon! Really good! Tanya says Steve didn't tell me you like pussy too. Finally Shannon gets her face away enough and Tanya says damn and hits her in the temple with a fist causing her to be limp again.

Stuffing her nose back in her hole as she looks at me saying I was about to cum as she pulls me to her. Holding me by the back of my head kissing me hard she says ohh shit as she starts cumming on Shannons face. She breaks her kiss with me and when she pulls my wife's nose out of her she looks at her and says good job. Looking at my wife her face covered in her rivals juice and it's running down her chest between her cleavage as Tanya releases her hair allowing her limp body to flop to the mat. Tanya says come here babe. She says untie me. As I pull the string releasing her top allowing her big tits to come free. She slips her bottoms off and on all fours over my wife's body she says fuck me now so when she's ready I'll get her ass again.

I get behind and start pounding her as I do she's slapping my wife lightly saying ohh uhhh wake up Shannon uhhh come on wake up. As I get close I see my wife's eyes open she sees me and starts trying to get out from my ex. Tanya says stop that Shannon he's about to cum. Shannon is getting more frantic as Tanya takes her hand and holds it around my wife's throat and says he's big Shannon. Too uhh uhhh big uhhh for uhhhh you. My wife starts to protest as Tanya says he's going to cum Shannon. My wife's face becomes more animated and trying to get away. Tanya says here suck on these bitch and she covers my wife's face with her huge tits. Seeing my wife smothered by my ex's tits while taking her from behind is more than I can take as I shoot my load into Tanya. Falling across her back wrapping my arms around her as I finish emptying my load into her. As I finish looking over her shoulder still inside her I whisper into her ear. Let me see her face. Tanya peels my wife's face away from her chest and she's out. Seeing her I pump it a few more times as I massage her tits while she looks at my wife saying see Shannon you just can't handle him. Taking her hand pushing my wife's face to the floor as I get off her. Tanya says you want to do that again babe? Hell yeah! Again she begins the process of reviving my wife. The night was the most erotic night I'd ever had and hopefully will repeat itself. While not much of a fight it made up for it in other ways.

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2019, 06:58:23 AM »
WOW great erotic domination rematch story.  It would be great it read about Tanya making Shannon pleasure her again after Tanya enjoyed Steve.  An erotic rematch at the party Between Tanya and Shannon with Stacy being a non-involved ref. while Tanya toys with her for a while to add to the humiliation before really giving her a taste of defeat would make for another great story.  Great story series can't wait for the next one. :)

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2019, 05:45:54 PM »
Another great job snw! I have a suggestion...I'm sure I am not the only one who is wondering what Shannon and Tanya, and now Stacy look like. Only you know as this is your fantasy. It would bring much more life to you stories if you went out on the web, and found pictures of these girls as you see them in your mind. And of course, then post them with your stories. No one I know has ever done that, and I think it would be the ultimate addition to your stories.

Steve