News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rewriting a Story from 3 Points of View

• 5 Replies

Offline AlexisStreetFighter

Rewriting a Story from 3 Points of View
« on: May 08, 2019, 09:21:44 AM »
Hello again forum. I have an interesting (or at least I think it is, haha) story request I'd like to make. Not too far back, I wrote an account of a rather traumatising series of events that my boyfriend and I experienced a while ago. I posted the account up here on the forum a couple of months ago and it seemed to get quite a lot of feedback. Not only replies on the thread itself though, but I've also gotten a lot of requests for me to rewrite it from a different point of view rather than my own first person perspective.

Instead though, I thought what would be better and more interesting is if it was rewritten as a collaborative effort so that the other points of view were really other points of view, not just me pretending.

As such, what I'm looking for is an author (or possibly even 2 or 3 authors if the interest is high enough) to rewrite the story from the point of view of someone else at the party (not me, not my boyfriend, and not Mike), then from the point of view of the taxi driver, then from the point of view of Mike's voyeuristic roommate.

I'll post a link to the original story here: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=78700.0

It's told in two seperate parts in that one thread I linked to (both parts are on the first page separated by a few comments).

If you're interested in this project, let me know :)

Thanks forum :)

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
Re: Rewriting a Story from 3 Points of View
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 12:21:52 PM »
Hello again forum. I have an interesting (or at least I think it is, haha) story request I'd like to make. Not too far back, I wrote an account of a rather traumatising series of events that my boyfriend and I experienced a while ago. I posted the account up here on the forum a couple of months ago and it seemed to get quite a lot of feedback. Not only replies on the thread itself though, but I've also gotten a lot of requests for me to rewrite it from a different point of view rather than my own first person perspective.

Instead though, I thought what would be better and more interesting is if it was rewritten as a collaborative effort so that the other points of view were really other points of view, not just me pretending.

As such, what I'm looking for is an author (or possibly even 2 or 3 authors if the interest is high enough) to rewrite the story from the point of view of someone else at the party (not me, not my boyfriend, and not Mike), then from the point of view of the taxi driver, then from the point of view of Mike's voyeuristic roommate.

I'll post a link to the original story here: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=78700.0

It's told in two seperate parts in that one thread I linked to (both parts are on the first page separated by a few comments).

It's just my kink, but it'd be awesome if it turns into a Rashomon-style of storytelling, where most if not all narrators driven by witness testimony and internal motivation are unreliable ones and the discussion ensues whose version is closest to the truth.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline AlexisStreetFighter

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 01:47:39 PM »

It's just my kink, but it'd be awesome if it turns into a Rashomon-style of storytelling, where most if not all narrators driven by witness testimony and internal motivation are unreliable ones and the discussion ensues whose version is closest to the truth.

That's an interesting take. I mean, if another author agrees to rewrite it from three different perspectives then it's up to them how they choose to do that, so if they chose to do it Rashomon style then that'd be all good. If that wasn't their thing though then that would be all good too of course.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 03:02:34 PM »
Due to reasons in real life I can't offer assistance as much as I would like to, but in my view such a narrative endeavor only works with 4 writers, each presenting one vantage point with the fourth taking on the biggest responsibility, combing them together through woven bits and pieces just enough for them to be connected, but still be independent. It may seem like a valuable strategy since it has been decades since Kurosawa directed the movie, and it's still the number one pick of people to demonstrate how a "choose your truth" narration works. For example, it could be a first person narration where the witness is certain they saw one of them making a move that would have meant victory but the other cheated, yet others do not corroborate that. Pesky details, like underlying biases which actually influence how we experience things.

I do wish success however your story turns out, hopefully better than my attempts. My impression of the last 13 months is that fetish readers often want writers to emulate other writers (which based on personal pride is like asking a girlfriend to dress like an ex-girlfriend) for the sake of replicating an erotic aspect they have seen and read before.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline MKaelaUltra

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 03:23:22 PM »
Wow. I just read the story you want to get rewritten from 3 perspectives. It's SO fucking hot. I would love this project to actually get done. That story rewritten the way you suggested would be AMAZING!

Offline BadBrittanyBabe

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2019, 03:29:59 PM »
Wow. I just read the story you want to get rewritten from 3 perspectives. It's SO fucking hot. I would love this project to actually get done. That story rewritten the way you suggested would be AMAZING!

I second that. I remember reading that story when Alexis first posted it. Genuinely one of the best stories on the forum. I just loved how her cocky possessive boyfriend got his ass kicked so bad, and how Alexis got nailed by the guy that beat him up. MKaelaUltra is right. This story retold from the three different perspectives would be really hot. Please please please someone do this.