News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

BFF's turn rivals

• 8 Replies

Offline cbyrrd2000

BFF's turn rivals
« on: May 09, 2019, 06:41:23 AM »
Sexy BFF's Jane and Lia are at a beach resort and get drunk. They start flirting with the bartender and proceed to argue over who gets him. Its turns into an all out barroom brawl and they fight for their bartender trophy.
Who wins this NHB war?

Jane on left with sunglasses 38FF
Lia on right dark bottom 42G

Please let me hear your comments.

Online JT Edson

• God Member
Re: BFF's turn rivals
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 02:22:07 PM »
There is something about Lisa that makes her incredibly HOT. Purple is her color ;D
I vote for Lisa.

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 10:04:38 PM »
Lisa wins after struggling to gain a bearhug on her. Really hard when you have that much lady flesh to compress x 2.

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 03:12:15 AM »
Gotta love the people that can't read voting for "Lisa."

Jane is in much better shape than the flabby cow and beats her senseless.

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 04:07:36 AM »
There is something about Lisa that makes her incredibly HOT. Purple is her color ;D
I vote for Lisa.

Absolutely right Dude!

Offline femffan22

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2019, 06:22:31 AM »
Jane will wear down the bigger Lia and batter her sexy belly and boobs

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2019, 09:34:18 PM »
Which is exactly why Lia would wear Jane down and out!

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2019, 10:00:15 PM »
I vote Lia and call the fight the following way:

Let's get ready to rumble...

Lots of give and take between both women. but Lia eventually wears Jane out. Jane grows arm weary and eventually she can throw no more punches or hold her arms up to defend herself.  Lia takes advantage of this and soon Jane is pretty much out on her feet.  Lia continues with punches to sexy Jane's belly til she is nearly passed then sends Jane to the sand with and uppercut.  Lia straddles Jane pinning Jane's arms to her side.  Lia looks up smiles and asks one of the onlookers to count Jane out which they do.  As Jane regains her senses  Lia strips Jane and ties her hands with her bra and panties then proceeds to facesit her while mauling her pussy and boobs then parades her through the bar like a trophy and as she does she tells HER boyfriend to meet them up in Jane's room in 15 minutes.  Lia's new boyfriend enters the room to find Jane, sitting naked tied to a chair, that has been moved to the foot of the bed, with Lia's bikini top and bottom, and her hands still tied behind her back with own bikini top.  He then looks over a Lia who greets him with a smile as she kneels on the bed twirling Jane's bikini bottoms around her fingers.  Lia's boyfriend smiles back and begins to move toward a very proud Lia,  peeling of his tank top and trunks along the way.  He reaches Lia,  raises her arm in the air and says: "To the Victoress go  the spoils!"  Then he looks deep into Lia's eyes and gives her a long wet kiss as they begin a very long and passionate lovemaking session.  Jane can't look away and has to jealously endure Lia's sexual exhibition taking place on her own bed, while she basks in her shame of losing.  Jane's final humiliation comes as she is forced to sleep in the giant wet spot of Lia's glorious sexaul revelries with her new lover while Lia and her boyfriend lie next to her sleeping in each other's arms for the rest of the night
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 10:20:02 PM by rocknrick22 »

Offline jayfemfite

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2019, 07:02:18 AM »
I thought Jane would win but like your version of the end of the fight!