News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New joiner looking for her first catfigth poll

• 3 Replies

Offline GenesisL

New joiner looking for her first catfigth poll
« on: May 09, 2019, 09:36:19 PM »
Soooo, I'm new here. Poll fights are looking like fun and I thought I will start my FCF career with one. I'm looking for a girl of built similar to mine for a nasty, mean catball pool fight. For those who don't know how catball fights look like - just imagine two cats rolling around and fighting, then replace cats with image of my hot body and yours ;).

~ You may think I'm a rookie. While I joined the FCF just today, I'm not a stranger to catfighting !!!

Offline Irinaru

Re: New joiner looking for her first catfigth poll
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 09:36:55 PM »
Let’s try it

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 10:14:37 PM »
Soooo, I'm new here. Poll fights are looking like fun and I thought I will start my FCF career with one. I'm looking for a girl of built similar to mine for a nasty, mean catball pool fight. For those who don't know how catball fights look like - just imagine two cats rolling around and fighting, then replace cats with image of my hot body and yours ;).

~ You may think I'm a rookie. While I joined the FCF just today, I'm not a stranger to catfighting !!!
I will love to take you on!
Alicia Styles
Cat fighter, pro wrestler

Offline francyboobs

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 07:22:33 PM »
i want challenge you
I fight boxe titfight sexfight catfight i fight men and women