News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

as per request from Maizenblue: The Fierce Five

• 2 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
as per request from Maizenblue: The Fierce Five
« on: May 10, 2019, 11:02:49 AM »
   Gabby Douglas found herself standing on a familar blue rubber mat.  The gymnast wasn't wearing work out clothes, but instead a skin tight orange mini-dress and a blindfold.  She pulled the blindfold off and the bright lights blinded her for a moment.  She turned around to see her four friends: Aly Raisman, McKayla Maroney, Jordyn Weiber, and Kyla Ross.
   "Oh hi girls...oops I forgot." said Gabby with a big smile.
   "You forgot?" asked Jordyn.
   "For the fifth time in two weeks you didn't show up." said Kyla.
   "They scheduled all five of us to show up." said Aly.
   "We don't get paid, if we don't all show up.  My fan base seems to be shrinking and I can't afford to loose any more gigs." said McKayla.
   "Your fan base is shrinking as your waist line is growing, McKayla." joked Gabby.
   "Hey, I can't work out as much as I used to after my ankle surgery." whined McKayla.
   "Okay." said Gabby with a wink toward Aly.
   "We're not here to talk about McKayla's weight, we're here to talk about you." said Aly.
   "Oh come on it's not like you're just going to beat me up or anything like that." said Gabby.
   "Yeah, it's kind of like that." said McKayla as she moved toward Gabby.
McKayla swung toward Gabby's head, but Gabby ducked out of the way.  Gabby drove her fist deep into McKayla's soft belly.  McKayla's eyes widened, her cheeks puffed out, and she doubled over as air hissed out of her mouth.  As McKayla fell to her knees Jordyn drove her knee into the small of Gabby's back.  Gabby grunted as she took a step forward with her back arched.  Aly's fist made a loud sharp pop as it landed just above Gabby's navel in her stretched abdomen.  Gabby clenched her teeth and bent a little, stumbling back.  She turned around to face Kyla.  Kyla did a back flip, which both feet catching Gabby under her chin.  Gabby flipped back as well, but landed flat on her stomach.  McKayla smiled as she grabbed a handful of Gabby's hair and pulled Gabby to her knees.  Gabby slammed her forearm into McKayla's belly across her navel.
   "Ooo!" spat McKayla as she bent over and fell to her side.
Aly kicked from one side and Jordyn kicked from the other.  Gabby could do nothing more than scream as their shins hit both ears at the same time.  Gabby blinked away tears as she tried to get to her feet, but every time she got off her knees the room began to spin.  Gabby saw what looked like several Kyla's walking toward her, then felt a sharp pain as Kyla punched her in the chest.  Gabby wheezed as the air was forced from her lungs.  Gabby shook her head as she forced herself back to her feet.
   "I'm not going down with out a fight." grunted Gabby as she took a couple of wobbly steps.
Gabby noticed that McKayla had made it up to her hands and knees.  Gabby stumbled toward her and punted, driving the point of her toe into McKayla's gut.  McKayla whimpered as she was bent over again.  McKayla rolled to her side and curled up in a fetal position crying.
   "How does that strike you, little miss 'I'm not impressed'?" asked Gabby with a half smile.
Gabby saw Aly coming toward her again, and ducked a punch to land one of her own into Aly's washboard stomach.  Aly's dark eyes widened as she let out a low:
   "Ooof!"
Jordyn grabbed Gabby's arms from behind and held her for Kyla.  Gabby raised her foot and brought it down hard on Jordyn's foot.  Jordyn let go of Gabby's arms and Gabby drove her elbow back into Jordyn's gut.  As Jordyn leaned her head on Gabby's shoulder and involuntarily let the air hiss out of her mouth, Gabby raised her knee up into Kyla's belly.  Kyla bent over as well and Gabby ducked out of the way allowing Kyla to knock her head into Jordyn's.  Gabby smiled broadly and was beginning to feel a little sure of herself as she looked around.  McKayla was laying on her back whining, Aly was bent over with her arms folded over her stomach, Jordyn and Kyla were staggering around holding their heads.  Gabby kicked off her shoes and walked over to McKayla.  Gabby stomped her bare foot down on McKayla's gut and ground it down.  McKayla's eyes widened as she bent up her legs and whimpered in pain.
   "Need to lay off the sweets, McKayla, getting soft around the middle." said Gabby.
Gabby turned back to the others just in time to see a fist coming toward her.  Jordyn's right hook caught Gabby perfectly on the jaw and sent her spinning way from McKayla.  A vicious uppercut from Aly caught Gabby across her navel and Gabby folded over spewing all the air from her body.  A left cross from Kyla caught Gabby in the temple and Gabby went down hard.  Gabby groaned and twisted in pain as they began to kick her prone body.  Gabby was about ready to pass out when she noticed at McKayla had made it back to her feet.  McKayla was bent over and breathing hard, but the others parted and let her get close.  Gabby closed her eyes tightly and clenched her teeth as she felt McKayla's foot drive into her gut.  Gabby rolled over on her side and curled up in pain as she passed out.  McKayla smiled as she looked at her friends.
   "Could you help me out here, I'm really hurt." groaned McKayla as he walked gingerly toward the door.
Kyla looked at Aly and nodded.  Aly put her hand on McKayla's shoulder and hit her with an upper cut in the belly that landed so hard it picked McKayla up off the floor.  McKayla's eyes widened and she looked at Aly more hurt by the betrayal than the punch.  Kyla put her hand under McKayla's chin and lifted her back up straight, then drove a hard left into McKayla's belly just above her navel.  Jordyn went down on one knee and drove an open palm thrust into McKayla's soft belly.  McKayla fell to her knees and looked up at her "friends"
   "Why?" whined McKayla as she bent over.
As her forehead hit the mat McKayla puked up her last meal.  McKayla passed out as she heard the door close behind her "friends".

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: as per request from Maizenblue: The Fierce Five
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 08:19:55 PM »
Great job.  Thanks.

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Re: as per request from Maizenblue: The Fierce Five
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 08:48:12 PM »
You're welcome.