News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Anri Okita lusts for more (titfight story)

• 3 Replies

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Anri Okita lusts for more (titfight story)
« on: May 11, 2019, 10:29:12 PM »
Hi girls and guys,

inspired by Nicole S I finally wrote my first celebrity story, before I post the story I apologize for not doing a poll that decided the outcome. I am also not able to post pictures so I postet two links that leads you to the pictures of the two celebreties I used for my imagination.

Here it is, I hope you enjoy:

Anri Okita lusts for more

Anri Okita picture: https://www.google.de/search?biw=1024&bih=635&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=oSvXXJX6OYqNlwSI0ZroDg&q=Anri+Okita+glamourchest&oq=Anri+Okita+glamourchest&gs_l=img.3...43838.45912..46129...0.0..0.79.864.12......0....1..gws-wiz-img.QFvDX9w0IlU#imgrc=4phGduRRa6cqGM:

Anri Okita woke up by feeling a warm touch of sunlight on her face. She  stretched her slim body for a few seconds before cupping the undersides of her tits with her hands while her arms compressed them. Her whole body was sweatened  and filled with sexual desire because her memories of the night a few days ago were fresh and she for sure recalled them more than once subconscious while sleeping „Ouhhh, it felt sooo good!“. None could blame her for succumbing to her feelings as a few days ago in this special night a dream came true as she formed a team with her friend Hitomi Tanaka for titfighting the tag team consisting of two of USAs most famous models Kate Upton and Charlotte McKinney „Ohh her shocked face, ohhhhh soooo…!“. Even the fact that the two archenemies Kate and Charlotte formed a team felt unrealistic but on the other side made clear how strong their desire to crush the japaneses boobs was.  „Mine are better, much better, hers are nothing in comparison!“ feelings were overwhelming Anri’s mind and body as her tits swelled up to an even bigger size while she wasn’t able to keep just one clear thought. She recalled how she entered the arena side by side with Hitomi and leading the pre fight conversation with the USA team, the desire to prove her tits superior she felt while it became clear she would fight Kate Upton was extraordinary while also frightening her. „OHHHHH, yeahhhhh!“ her body spasmed as her thoughts reached the climax of the fight as it became apparent that her tits would not give way to Kates juggs, Anri remembered Kates look of fading confidence and the cheering of the USA fans that got quiet as they sensed Kate’s shocked body language. She also enjoyed humilating Kate by dominating her bra for all to see, but that was just another side moment compared to the moment she showed the whole world her breasts are better than the inferior ones of the famous Kate Upton.

As she regained her senses she was able to get up and walks through the luxurious suite towards the bathroom. Her sponsors rented one of the most expensive hotels for the days after her glorious triumph „Just the best for… the best! „ she thought. In the huge shower cabin she poured cold water on her heated body. The cold water made her tits harden, especially her nipples, again she cupped her breasts and the sexual feeling drove her thoughts back to the glorious night. This time she focused her thoughts on Kate‘s team partner Charlotte McKinney, a women blessed with incredible big and firm tits, by expert often called a better version of Kate due to her bigger bust on a more athletic body. Anri took in short breaths of air while she fantasized about how satisfying it must be to dethrone also this goddess, sadly only her friend Hitomi fought that slut. While pressing her hardened tits she swore to herself one day she will fight Charlotte tit to tit to the bitter end.

After finishing her shower Anri dressed up with a white bikini and a bathrobe and headed downstairs to take breakfast. As she walked through the hotel to the dining room she took more attention than ever from the other guests, even if she didn’t recognize it as she mentally was in her own world due to the sexual arousement of thinking about titfighting Charlotte McKinney. She went to the buffet, took some food and it was the moment she attended the salad bar and leaned over to take some vegetables that her thoughts were brought back into reality. On the other side of the salad bar another goddess like woman leaned over to also take some vegetables, so it came that Anri looked into a lightly tanned cleavage framed by a short blue tank-top. The cleavage was so deep it must have rivaled her own. As she was in a sexually aroused state it took all of her concentration to not let her mouth water flow. Her primal feelings ordered her to instantly slam her tits into the other woman’s for establishing her dominance but her manners stopped her from doing so, she fought in an official ring some days ago, no way she could start a public fight like a common bitch.

Jordan Carver picture: https://www.google.de/search?biw=1024&bih=635&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=Pi_XXInhMYuXlwTvsLaoAw&q=Jordan+carver+yellow+tank+top&oq=Jordan+carver+yellow+tank+top&gs_l=img.3...16702.17845..18020...0.0..0.78.512.7......0....1..gws-wiz-img.dtsh5fCxft4#imgdii=i9UicfAxn8DHVM:&imgrc=UbiKaMswTydexM:

As she and the other women went upright again their eyes locked and Anri stood face to face with the busty german woman Jordan Carver. Jordan’s long hair was tied to a ponytail and despite her facial expression did not offer an open challenged it had the expression of a true alpha women. After saying “Good Morning” Jordan turned away and placed herself on a free table. As Anri, in form of the Japanese titfight team had bested two of the best pairs of tits the USA had to offer, still not satisfied she replied with a challenging “Thank you, the best girls around always have a good morning!”, sadly Jordan did not respond to it. However Anri did not even spent one thought about avoiding a collision, so she followed Jordan and placed herself on the same table in front of Jordan. As Anri sat down she could sense Jordan taking a deep breath but then continued having breakfast.

Both nearly finished their eating as Anri sensed an egg lying on Jordans side of the table. “Darling I want to eat that egg, you give it to me by yourself or do I have to take it?”. Jordan looked up to her but sadly again did not respond to the challenge, she shook her head in a bored manner and continued eating. While having breakfast Anri realized the legs of the table were damaged so it sometimes changed its level by accident. She wanted to take this to her advantage and so she leaned forward putting both of her heavy tits on her side of the table. Due to the weight the level of the table on her side fall and the egg started rolling in her direction. Jordan soon realized it and even if she ignored all challenges from Anri deep inside she was an alpha woman and wouldn’t have anything belonging to her get taken away by another woman. After taking a short glance of Anris boobs she sat herself upright and let her big bust fall down onto her side of the table. The impact suddenly changed the level of the table back to normal and the egg stopped moving. Both rivals used the next moments to examine her opponents impressive pair that was presented on top of the table, before their eyes finally met. They stared daggers at each other until finally the noise of the egg moving could be heard again, both confident in their breasts being heavier than her rivals started smirking. Anri expected the egg to roll into her chest after some time and wondered if the egg maybe moved sideways, she couldn’t suppress a “Ohhh!” as she looked down and saw the egg bridge the last piece reaching Jordan’s cleavage. She was shocked realizing her prized bust had lost a weight comparison to another woman, “How is that possible?” she thought to herself, “Are her tits bigger? No way! Are they better? No way!”. While Anri’s thoughts raged Jordan pulled her bra and tank-top downwards freeing her victorious bust, she engulfed the egg between her titanic tits and sat herself upright displaying the power of her breasts by lifting the egg up with them. Anris mouth opened up a bit wider and for the first time since a while she felt completely humiliated. With a confident smirk Jordan repositioned her bra and tank-top stood up and started leaving the dining room.

It did not take a long time until Anri’s quivering hands were balled into fists as her anger wiped the feelings of humiliation away “I’ll make her pay badly for this!” she said to herself and stood up hurrying into the direction Jordan left. It did not take long for her to find the goddess with the ponytail standing in front of the mirror of an elevator admiring her body after the competition she had won. Having regained her confidence the enraged predator started running towards the unnoticing Jordan and jumped on her back. “Ohhh what?!?!” Jordan said after feeling something embracing her head and feeling a heavy weight resting on her shoulders. In the mirror she saw it were Anri’s arms that embraced her head and the two weights were two gigantic tits resting on her shoulders, the door of the elevator closed and they started driving upwards. They had a short uncontrolled catfight acting just out of their instincts with some uncoordinated punches that hurt neither of them. While doing this their fused bodies hit the attendant of the elevator a few times randomly pressing it’s buttons until they finally departed exchanging some hissed insults “You damned whore!”, “Useless bitch!”. Now they stood in front of each other, Jordan in a short jeans skirt and her short blue tank-top that that was misshaped from the catfight and now revealed a deep black bra while Anri pulled her bathrobe down to present herself in a sheer white bikini. Without further conversation Anri charged tits forward at Jordan “Show me what you’ve got!”and their pairs clashed hard for the first time. “You’ll regret that!” Jordan replied and got ready for the meeting seconds before Anri crashed in. Both of them felt the conclusion of their acting as both pairs lost some ground and compressed outwards, at the first contact they both knew they are up for a real titfight.

As the small elevator did not grant much space for any retreating a heated close combat battle developed. Anri who lusted for a titfight the moment she awoke at the morning viciously attacked like a mad woman, taking her massive weapons into account she dished out blows that would crack the whole chest of women who did not match her titpower. However this time she fought an opponent powerful enough to withstand her assault, moreover a spectator would recognize, Jordan who owned the more athletic body of them did not just defend herself, moreover she was able to get interrupt Anris assault with some well timed blows by herself. So a rhythm begins in which Jordan blocked Anris blows by mirroring them, she answered a frontal blow with a frontal and if Anri attacked sideways she did the same and so on. While she just answered the blows neither one gained an advantage but after the second or sometimes third of Anri’s blows as Anri slightly pulled her body back to gather some momentum for her next attack Jordan pressed forward into Anris chest hard and was able to push the whole body of Anry backwards to the wall of the elevator what caused her tit to burrow into Anri’s chest for a short moment until her opponent made Jordan retreat by restarting her assault. After some time of not gaining any advantage Anri’s mind that was still overflowed with the sexual desire to conquer another woman’s tits was able to get some clear thoughts back what should be a blessing. Between the blows she recognized Jordan’s tits heaving and falling in an unnatural way and in a moment of genius she found out this was because of the elevator randomly driving up and down affecting gravity by doing so. “Uffhhggghhh!” Anri was brought back into reality by getting pressed flat on the wall again “Already getting weak loudmouth cow!” Jordan teased. Anri now knew about the gravity twisting but it was not easy to get an advantage out of it, nonetheless she tried by pulling her bikini top away “Fight my tits!” and jumping into Jordan’s direction planning on letting her tits smash down on top of Jordan’s as the elevator  drives upwards so gravity would empower her down crashing tits. “With pleasure, come and titfight me raw whore!” Jordan who had no reason to back down answered Anri’s bare breast titfight challenge by pulling her tank-top and bra down to free her proud twins. Jordan pressed her arms next to her upper body to harden her tits by compressing them, awaiting Anri to crash in. Meanwhile the direction of the elevator had turned and it drove… downwards. As Anri realized it her eyes opened up wide in shock as she knew the much needed power of gravity was not helping her, moreover it would now help Jordan steeling her juggs. “°shriek° Gawwdhhh!, °wincing° Ouuuwww!” escaped Anri’s mouth as her tits failed to invade Jordan’s, Anri pulled her body away from Jordan’s by reflex and leaned on the wall to support her body so she could keep standing. “Awwggg! Ouuu, ohhhhhh, Nooooo!” she wailed while she went down to her knees trying to deal with the immense pain.  She breathed in very heavy and cradled her hurt bust until she felt Jordan pulling her upwards by the hair till finally they were eye to eye “It seems you now know your place, subordinate yourself to me by eating me out or I’ll really damage your weak udders!”. At this point Jordan underestimated Anri whose thoughts flowed again “She critically hit me, I can’t go on like this!” was the clear thought she had “But I was just recoiled by her defensive, she did not attack me, no way she can beat my tits with a defensive move, they hurt but it could have been worse, she’ll never best my tits, I’m the better women!” was the thinking her desire to titfight inserted into her mind. Her thoughts did not struggle for a long time as Anri pushed Jordan away from her “Since when did the queen subordinate to a mere cow?!” restarting the close combat battle. From this point on it was hard for Anri to keep up with Jordan but convinced her plan to use gravity was brilliant she pushed herself away from the wall Jordan pushed her against again and launched herself bust forward at Jordan to crash into her tits from above. “Yeah come in and let me end your pitiful attempts!” was Jordan’s response as she did not harden her juggs this time but planned to catch her rival in a bearhug that should pulverize her.

Time went by in slow-motion as Anri flew towards Jordan, meanwhile the elevator kept driving upwards, skipping one floor after the other creating a strong downward pulling gravity that lasted until Anris tits finally crashed into Jordan’s. Seconds after it started to drive upwards again but that did not matter “Yeahhhh, feeeel ME, feel my TITS!!!” Anri spat out triumphantly as she recognized her plan worked by feeling her tits pressing Jordan’s backwards into her chest, breaking their immense resistance. “Ohhh god, hooowww, ouuhhhh!” with these words instead of ending Anri in a bearhug Jordan staggered backwards to the door of the elevator until hitting it with her bare back and slumping down to ground holding her damaged breasts while sobbing “Ohh god, noooo what was this, argghhh!”. Wanting to completely finish Jordan off Anri taunted “Get up, fucking get your weak tits up to fight me!”.  The elevator finally came to a stand and Jordan slowly started getting up. Adrenaline started overwhelming Anri  again, she lusted for feeling another pair of tits give in to her own what drove her wild and made her run tits forward into her adversary again. Jordan had to use her hands for support while getting up what made her unable to cover her tits with them. The result was that their tits clashed hard again but this time Anri got the better of it. Jordan was pressed hard to the elevator door having problems to keep standing what made her unable to mount a proper defense. Anri crashed into her begging for “Oughhh! °crack°”, “Oh my god, PLEASE, oufff! °crack°”, “Grahh! °loud crack°” for one time then a second time and before crashing into Jordan a third time the elevator door opened and Jordan was pushed backwards, her body rolling into the room that was Anri’s hotel room. Jordan remained laying on her stomach pressing her upper body upwards with the little strength remaining in her arms so her sore tits did not mushroom on the cold hard floor. Anri followed close behind, sure about her victory “I knew I’m a titfight goddess but I really topped my skills by fighting you, I never thought I would break another woman’s chest with my powerful tits, every “crack” was an indescribable feeling!”. Jordan crawled away from Anri towards the queen size bed Anri woke up hours ago, saliva dropping from her mouth “Your delusional bitch, you broke nothing, neither my chest and you’ll never be able to breake my tits!”. Ensured about her victory Anri continued walking towards Jordan taunting her “Crack, crack, crack!!!”. She lifted Jordan up by her ponytail and as she looked at Jordan’s bust found out the crack noises really did not come from any body part of Jordan breaking but from the cracking of the egg Jordan rested in her cleavage during the whole fight. Jordan removes the pieces of the eggshell from between her cleavage and trapped Anri in a bearhug. For a short moment the adrenaline left Anri who could not believe what happened but nonetheless responded to the bearhug.

Both women had gone far beyond their limits and used power reserves they could only muster through their unruly will and pride for their tits. Both winced, despite both just could put low pressure into the bearhug, and staggered back and forth around the bed.  Again due to her more athletic body Jordan had a slight advantage as she was able to direct the way their fused bodies moved. As they were near the bed Jordan spat out a primal roar “Wahhhh!” as with the last ounce of her strength she lifted Anris body into the air and sprang onto the bed, landing on top her hated foe. Tears welled up in Jordan’s eyes and she winces like a little girl “Umhhhhhhhh, it hurt!”. They formed a sight every man could have in his dreams as Anri’s body only covered in bikini pants laid spread eagled onto the bed with Jordan’s sexy body covered in a mini skirt and a pulled down tank-top was lying on top of it. Jordan pinned Anri’s arms over her head with her hands, in general a position the winner of a titfight takes before ending her rival. However Jordan’s hands pinned Anri’s arms down but she had no strength to keep them there if Anri would try to break free. For another time in this fight their eyes met and everything went silent, the question was could Anri muster any strength to break free and reverse positions? It was a back and forth fight and no one could foretell what would happen next.

The noise that broke the silence was a long moan,  “Ohhhhhh, Ohhhh, OHHHHH!”, that came from Jordan whose body spasmed on top of Anri’s signaling the end of the epic titfight. The winner’s body felt her proud tits had conquered the body and especially the tits of her adversary and celebrated the triumph with multiple orgasms. Anri did not have the strength to reverse positions so she remains lying under Jordan who exploded in joy for what feels like an eternity. Then Jordan positioned her upper body over Anri’s again so their tits faced each other and slowly lowered her twin hammers down onto Anri’s. Not in a split second but without leaving any doubt the proud tits of Anri Okita welcomed Jordan Carvers superior pair by letting them get pressed inwards, mushrooming around her conquerors “That’s how it is!” Jordan whispered in a very soft voice before lifting her upper body up  a little bit. As their boobs departed Anri’s once proud pair did not sprung back to their normal shape, instead they submissively kept being pancaked, spread over her chest. “All the pain finally worth it!” Jordan continued while dominantly putting her boobs back down onto her victims, shaking them from time to time. Anri felt the heavy weight putting pressure on her chest, the pressure slowly grew to such a level she started getting troubles filling air into her lungs. Soon her eyes started to flutter and the last thing she saw was Jordan having another powerful orgasm on top of her conquered body, Jordan’s whole body shook except her chest area, that part remained lying on her chest keeping her lungs shut until she goes limp.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
Re: Anri Okita lusts for more (titfight story)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 09:36:11 PM »
A very impressive match, when I'd first listed viable contenders to go up against Hitomi I'd excluded women with artificial breasts, hence why I'd left off Jordan Carver, but yeah, I can see her giving Anri a run for her money. Could this be the dawn of a new contender onto the tit-fight stage?
In any case, keep up the good work.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline exe168168

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 03:16:50 PM »
I'm going to draw on this story
But it will change the plot
But it's still the catfight between American boob and Japanese boob
This is a reference to the characters created by Anri Okita
Representative of Japan's boob

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 03:37:04 PM »
Nice idea exe!
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!