News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Damn I Love Crystal Film Fights!

• 15 Replies

Offline Gent

• God Member
Re: Damn I Love Crystal Film Fights!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 03:57:34 AM »
You know I'm up there with you on the barefoot fights ????

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 06:07:25 AM »
Damn, tony, they really had it figured out, didn't they? Imagine their fights with the cameras these days. Sometime i'd love to find out the true story of what happened to them. Also, in the second clip, that lady with the devastating left hook, i'd love to have seen her take out Mary with that shot. I don't remember seeing her do any other fights.

Thanks for posting. and yeah, nude feet fighting rules!
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 08:05:47 AM »
2 great videos buddy, but I preferred the second one.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2019, 09:36:15 AM »
2 great videos buddy, but I preferred the second one.
That was a tease. lol
Cheers!

Offline geoffrey

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 03:43:29 PM »
Tony thanks again. The  best way to start a day with Crystal!!!

Offline wrestlinhose

• God Member
  • I love catfights and wrestling.
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2019, 04:02:39 PM »
Crystal Films were the best ever.

Offline Lexxxdt

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2019, 04:51:06 PM »
Damn, tony, they really had it figured out, didn't they? Imagine their fights with the cameras these days. Sometime i'd love to find out the true story of what happened to them. Also, in the second clip, that lady with the devastating left hook, i'd love to have seen her take out Mary with that shot. I don't remember seeing her do any other fights.

She did fight Mary, but Mary wore her out.

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2019, 11:03:03 PM »

Crystal was amazing. No other producer (at that point in time) had the raw intensity of Crystal except for CA Wildcats (who actually produced a few of Crystal's matches).  For my specific tastes Kontex delivered the goods on the same level as Crystal.  Unfortunately their (Kontex's) only failing is their insistence on using BBW women - in excess:  1 out of every 3 matches whether you wanted to see them or not.  If I'm not mistaken, someone at Crystal died.  I read a post on it years ago but at the moment the details escape  me.
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline central_pa_cpl

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2019, 03:18:44 AM »

Crystal was amazing. No other producer (at that point in time) had the raw intensity of Crystal except for CA Wildcats (who actually produced a few of Crystal's matches).  For my specific tastes Kontex delivered the goods on the same level as Crystal.  Unfortunately their (Kontex's) only failing is their insistence on using BBW women - in excess:  1 out of every 3 matches whether you wanted to see them or not.  If I'm not mistaken, someone at Crystal died.  I read a post on it years ago but at the moment the details escape  me.

One of the girls got hurt and was going to sue Crystal but they settled. They didn't produce anymore videos after that and since then one of the owners Eric passed away and last year his wife contacted me and said the other owner has since passed away. She is now retired and living in the midwest.

Offline Tiger80

• God Member

Offline Footqueen99

• Hot crossdresser looking to wrestle! Trillian -
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2019, 08:17:47 PM »
Gotta love Barefoot Brawlers!  But does that include Stocking Foot Brawlers too?

Offline Tiger80

• God Member

Offline Tiger80

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2019, 01:26:12 PM »
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 01:27:18 PM by Tiger80 »

Offline steviecftr68

• God Member
  • Jealous Wife got into a fight with rival
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2019, 06:25:59 PM »