News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jen Stories vs Alicia Styles

• 2 Replies

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
Jen Stories vs Alicia Styles
« on: May 12, 2019, 08:00:22 AM »
Days in the making!
Alicia Styles
Cat fighter, pro wrestler

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
Re: Jen Stories vs Alicia Styles
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 09:14:20 PM »
Being out of wrestling for quite some time now, I was a bit worried to challenge Jen at first. But now that we are about to face each other, I need to bring my A game to her and beat the hell out of her, I have been hitting the gym lately and I am in the best shape since I started wrestling.
 The beach seems to be the best place to have this intense fight, as you can see no one in the vicinity and you can fight all night long with no interruptions. Wearing a black sports bra, I reach the spot decided for the fight. I am eager to face Jen for the first time as I know this will be one of my toughest battles, but at the same time I am looking forward to this.
As I wait for Jen, I stretch to flex my muscles as I see Jen come towards me in a white sports bra. Looking like a goddess she really is, she has her eyes on me. i check her out completely as we seem pretty evenly matched. I smirk at her as we come face to face with each other.

This is going to be a war. A battle is about to be written! Grrr!!

YT
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 09:14:46 PM by Alicia »
Alicia Styles

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
Re: Jen Stories vs Alicia Styles
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 08:51:38 PM »
As we stand at an arms' distance, I realize we are pretty evenly matched. As you extend your arms for an armlock challenge, I realize that the time is finally here. It is going to be an uphill task, but I am looking forward to have a fight to remember.
I stretch my arms and lock our hands with our fingers inter-twined. As we start applying pressure, I realize that we are pretty evenly matched on strength. With my eyes always locked with your eyes, I keep the pressure on you as engage in a battle of strength!

YT
Alicia Styles