News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wrestling_Heel vs. Annabel: Total Domination

• 4 Replies

Offline Annabel

Wrestling_Heel vs. Annabel: Total Domination
« on: May 12, 2019, 09:18:31 AM »
This is one of my first matches on FCF, and I was totally outmatched by Wrestling_Heel. Adam unloaded his entire arsenal of humiliating and brutal offense on me and defeated me in dominating fashion.

Wrestling Heel: 22 years old, 5'10, 190 lbs.               Annabel: 25 years old, 5'11, 220 lbs, 42DD-40-54.

Annabel: The moment my music hit, I breathed a deep breath and gave myself a last look in the mirror before the entrance curtain. White one piece, white pro boots and pads, white and gold glittery robe (think Charlotte Flair), and long, luscious, blonde hair touching my shoulders. I'm ready for this match, and the hometown crowd is ready based on the ovation. Moving the curtain aside, I walk out through the smoke and into the eyes of the crowd. They give me quite the hometown welcome. Smiling and waving to all my adoring fans, I walk to the ring in total glee. This is an amazing experience. I see so many old friends and friendly faces. Climbing into the ring, I immediately notice Johnny and my parents sitting on the front row in front of the ring. They're so excited to see me here. I don't know much about my opponent, but I'm ready for just about anything! yt

Adam: I watched on in disgruntled annoyance as you prancied to the ring. My brows crossed mutiple times as i let out a curse while waiting. A young backstage member moved away from me sensing my growing frustration.

Finally my music blured out as i stepped powerfully out to the ramp my black wrestling pants and knee high boots my only attire going topless to show off my powerful figure to the now slightly worred crowd. Walking down i'm met with some curses and boos as i look straight across at you. My eyes glued to your body as for a few moments i'm taken back by your cute figure and pretty face.

The moment dies quickly as i enter the ring through the middle rope as i climb up the steps. Now facing opposite you i smile a small wolf like smile as i stand tall making sure to make eye contact with Johnny in the front row... yt

Annabel: I've fought plenty of men, and participated in several mixed tag matches, however, their is something ominous about you. Something that makes me slightly nervous about this match. I was told backstage that submissions didn't count in this match, and found that to be slightly strange, but went along with it anyway. I'm not much of a submission wrestler, so it shouldn't effect me too much. The way you look me over certainly makes me feel a bit uneasy. The look on Johnny's face makes me further nervous. It looks like he knows who you are. As you stand opposite me in the ring, I take off my robe and toss it out of the ring, and prepare myself for the first move of the match. The bell rings...yt

Adam: I see the slight stir in Johnny's eyes as we meet eachother's gaze. He knows who I am and has seen my work. The numerous opponents left convulsing, drooling or carried of via stretcher speak for themselves.

Seeing you throw off your robe to reveal your white attire causes me to stare for a second letting down my well trained guard before i bring it back up as I hear the bell. The cheers for you make me swell with anticipation as I ready myself for their boos and curses.

Moving forward towards you slowly i dash quickly winding my right arm back as i quickly step towards you and send a forearm shot to your head to start the match and my momentum. Landing several shots before i whip you towards a corner. Yt

Annabel: As you move in at a slow pace, your actions tell me that you're going for a lock up in the ring to start things off. At the last second, your pace drastically changes and you dash at me landing a forearm to my head. "Oohh!" I cry out in pain, unsuspecting of the quick and harsh strikes. Several more shots land, backing me up to the corner. "Oohh! Oohh!" I cry out with each landed forearm. As you take my arm, I'm not prepared for the strength and velocity behind your whip. I'm not used to being thrown from one corner to another. The speed at which you whip me is astounding. I hit the opposite turnbuckle with such force it drives the air from my lungs, and I nearly collapse to the ring mat. yt

Adam: I smile clearly and evily as boos are thrown my way as I assualt the hometown hero standing dazed in the opposite corner. I take a steo back slapping my powerful and well defind right arm raising it to the air as i look over at your now worried boyfriend as he knows my Running Corner Clothesline manuver is next.

I run at you full speed as you're trapped back against the turn buckle as i waited for you to turn towards me. My momentum crashes my arm into you as the ring ropes shake and the turnbuckle lets out a noise as the crowd can feel the violent pressure you were just hit with in the corner. Yt

Annabel: Still trying to recover my senses from the opening assault, I never even sense the next move from you. When I see you running at me, I know the impact is going to be brutal, yet there's nothing I can do about it. Your massive arm crashes into my upper chest above my breasts and my lower neck. "OOOOHHHHH!!!" I cry out in agony and my eyes go wide in shock. Unable to maintain my balance, I fall to my knees, then crash down to the ring surface, face first, my hands clutching my chest. I can do nothing but lie face first on the ring mat, moaning and kicking the surface in pain.
Annabel: yt

Adam: I take the moment to pose over your pained body. "Barely two minutes and you're done already Annabel?" I jeer you as I slowly kneel down looking once again over to your loved ones as I grab a firm hold onto your golden locks of hair forcing you to your feet while still in pain.

"Walk Jobber!" I scream as I use your hair as a make shit leash walking you to each corner of the ring only to bounce your face of each hard leather turnbuckle.

As i drape you over the final turnbuckle I let go off your hair dropping to knees behind you and sending a disgusting forearm blow to your crotch. Feeling it sink into the thin white material of your outfit as the fans either wince or boo me for the move. Yt

Annabel: I can hear your insults, and I want nothing more than to return them with some variable offense of my own. Unfortunately, the clothesline has taken any form of fight out of me. The pain is just excruciating. "AAHHH!" I scream out as you take a huge handful of my long hair and pull me to my feet. I grab hold of your hand to try to pull you off, but it's no use. The more I pull, the more pain I create for myself. "No! NOOOO!!!" I yell as you walk me to the corner and slam me face first into the first one. Then again, and again, and again. My screams fill the arena as you punish me from one corner to the next. Finally, a break as you leave me in the final one. "Ugghhhh..." I moan in dazed pain. I'm almost out of it, then suddenly, I'm wide awake. My eyes and mouth go wide when deliver a vicious uppercut low blow. I hold my crotch in pain and pull my legs close together. "AAGGGHHHH!!! OH GOD!!!" Unable to stand up, I slowly fall backwards and land on my back. I pull my knees up to my chest and hold my hands over my targeted pussy. The pain is simply unbearable. "OH MY GOD!!!" I scream out once more. yt

Adam: I circle your body like a hungry wolf playing with it's already caught prey. Only prolonging the enivetable as i laugh. Slowly the boos has died down to silence as the once proud fans were now too worried to support you openly in fear of more destruction.

Looking across the arena i see small children in tears as their parents shield them from the scene. Looking down at your figure i once again lean down this time only to violently grab you throat and haul your big sexy body to your feet as my free hand grabs onto your attire both arms pulling upward as the front row crowd see the intended Chokeslam.

Wedging and lifting you off the canvas at the same time i slam your body down in a massive terrible slam that causes the ring to shudder under the move. Laughing as connect your back and head into canvas. Yt

Annabel: I roll around on the ring mat still holding my afflicted crotch and my knees up against my chest. "OOOHHHH..." I moan out in extreme pain. My eyes have been closed as I wince in pain the entire time. I don't open them until several moments later, and that's when I see your powerful hand coming directly for my throat. My eyes snap open as you haul me up like a ragdoll. Nobody has ever handled me like you have and the effect it's having on my body is evident. It's not use to this punishment. I hold onto your hand around my throat and look into your eyes. I breathlessly mouth, "no...please...don't..." but nothing comes out. With a smile on your face, you grab the back of my outfit and give me a massive wedgie while lifting me. A terrible scream escapes my lips as the entire arena gasps at the sight of my wedgied ass as well as my 5'11, 220 lbs frame being lifted into the air. My boots kick nothing but air as I suddenly come crashing down onto the canvas, my head and back bouncing like a basketball. "OOOHHHHHH!!!!" I cry out before my eyes glaze over and I black out in the middle of the ring from the tremendous pain. yt

Adam: I part your limbs out spreading your ragdoll like body spread eagle as I look into Johnny's eyes. His fists clenched as i lie down beside your out cold face as my arm hooks your juicy leg as I begin a slow count "1.....2....." i never get to three.

Dropping your leg i latch onto your hair dragging you up into a sitting position before slapping your face with minor force to wake you up and drag you back to your feet. I let your groggy form lean on me as your lips and head rest on my chest "Need a hug girl?"

With pure heel enjoyment i squat for a moment before wrapping my powerful arms around your body lifting you up into the air in a massive bearhug. Showing the crowd my awesome strength as well as your wedgied ass still on display.

Grinding my arms into your sides as I crush you body i laugh as i begin to walk in a slow wide circle showing you off like a new trophy to the once proud fans. Friends. And loved ones. Yt

Annabel: I'm never even aware of the feigned three count. I'm so out from the choke slam it never even wakes me up when you lift my body off the canvas. Struggling to regain consciousness, I groggily recollect myself following the slap to my face. The next thing I know, my face is buried in your chest. I don't really understand the scene before me. It's not until your arms wrap around me that I fully understand. My eyes snap open as you lift my body up into the air and begin squeezing me in a massive bearhug. "AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!! UUUGGGGGGG!!!" I scream out in agony as you squeeze the life out of me. You're so powerful! I can feel the fabric of my suit still riding up my ass from the wedgied choke slam. My face goes red in shame and humiliation...or maybe it's just the lack of oxygen as my legs kick and flail away, desperate to touch the ground. "PLEASE UUGGGHHH!!! PLEASE!!! LET ME GOOOOO!!! PLEASE LET ME DOOOWWWNNNN!!! I GIVE UP!!! I GIIIVVVEEEE--OHHHH GOD!!!!" My screams of submission are interrupted by an unearthly squeeze that further punishes me. My eyes meet those of my family and Johnny. The look on their faces probably matches mine as I scream out even more terribly. "OOOHHHH PLEASE!!!"
Annabel: yt

Adam: I grit my teeth as your initial struggle forces me to concentrate my attention on keeping your well rounded figure deep in my powerful bearhug. "Submissions don't count here girl" i spit the reply at you without a shred of humanity in my voice as I even disregard your name.

Parading you around a little more I stop at the centre if the ring my back turned to Johnny as you face him. My arms crush again with even more vigour as I feel your body giving out to mine. Yt

Annabel: My eyes lock with Johnny's as your arms squeeze even deeper and harsher. I cry out once more, but nothing comes out. I reach out in his direction in a desperate, yet futile reach for assistance. My eyes are wide in fear and agony as my mouth lets out a muted scream. The air has been driven from my lungs. I want to scream my submission again, even though submissions don't count. The thought of how long this might go on is horrifying! My eyes begin to glaze over and my head nods up and down, as I struggle to maintain consciousness. "Noooo..." I breathlessly whisper as the arena spins and blurs out. I can't take anymore...I can't fight it anymore...Slowly, but surely, I completely pass out within your arms, lifted and humiliated, for my entire hometown to see. yt

Adam: I leave the ring for a moment after dropping you sad figure to the canvas. Letting the fans once again see your exposed ass cheeks as your pure white outfit sinks in deep into you.

I grab a chair and leash from under the ring as i return only to drop the chair in the middle of the ring as i lean down attaching the leash around your neck now showing the worried fans how conquered you truly are.

Locking eyes with your parents and Johnny I spank your ass cheeks with solid spanks aiming to wake you up and force you to your knees as i stare down at your helpless form.

"It's over Annabel" yt

Annabel: The quick and swift spanks slowly stir me awake. My body screams at me in pain at all of the punishment you've dished out to me. I don't realize what you're doing to me until after the third spank. If my cheeks weren't already red from the spanking, they would be for the shame I was experiencing. I try to crawl away from you, only to realize you've leashed me like a dog. I gasp in shock and look up at you. I can feel tears stinging at the corners of my eyes, but I hold it together. "EEEEKKKK!!! EEEEGGGGHHHHH!!!" I yelp continuously as you spank me over and over again. "YOU CAN'T--AAAGGGHHH!!! STOP, PLE--AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!" My screams of protest are only muzzled by the spanks as I try to turn toward you on my knees to avoid being spanked further. yt

Adam: I yank the leash towards me forcing you to your knees as your glows red. Looking down at you I laugh a small evil laugh as i tug the leash upward wanting you on your feet.

As i scan your body over i see the submission in you. Your face defeated as your body trembles, not even bothering to pull the wedgie out of you in fear of what would happen. I heard your cries and now i want to end you.

My arm slides between your legs to cup the small of your back above your hips as my other goes over your shoulder turning you upside down and locking in the Tombstone Piledriver.

My face looks over at Johnny as now he stands at the barricade eyes glued to you upside down as i hold your head above the chair.

I slam you down in the terrible move spiking your head into the steel chair as we crash down. Letting your body drop onto your back as I finish with you. Only placing my hands onto you breasts for a final humiliating pinfall victory....

Annabel: As you pull me up to my feet, my body trembles in terror at what form of punishment you have in store for me next. The thought is more than I can bear. My lip quivers in fear as the leash around my neck rubs against my skin, a reminder of how truly defeated I am. "Please..." I cry out through choked sobs. "I can't...I can't--AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!" My pleas and sobs are cut off by you lifting me up and flipping me upside down. I immediately know what you're going to do. It's not often I'm picked up off the ground, and I've certainly never been Tombstoned before. Suddenly, I don't want to meet the ending, especially when I look down and see the steel chair below my head. "NO! GOD, PLEASE NO!!! PLEASE DON'T DO--" My begging falls on deaf ears as I'm dropped on my head onto the steel chair. One moment I'm looking at Johnny and my family upside down, the next, there's nothing but blackness. The only thing left for me is the defeat, and utter humiliation when I finally wake up...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 09:29:43 AM by Annabel »

Offline JohnnyLoveTraiN

Re: Wrestling_Heel vs. Annabel: Total Domination
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 05:39:06 AM »
Well Im sorry you had such a tough night in the ring Baby but it happens to everyone. You can't imagine how tough it was for me to have to watch it all. I may even have to try and get my own hands on this Adam guy. You still looked AMAZING and that peppy little determined spirit of yours just made you even sexier even in defeat. Don't worry though, because just as you do for me, i'll be there to help you recover both physically and mentally ;) .

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 05:55:51 PM »
Sorry she had a tough night!?!?  The big boobed bitch got what was coming to her is all!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline JohnnyLoveTraiN

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 09:07:55 PM »
Sorry she had a tough night!?!?  The big boobed bitch got what was coming to her is all!

Pretty tough words Brandi when you weren't having to get in the ring with her. Be careful though because you never know what you you might have coming one of the next times you step in that ring.

Offline Miss_Cantu

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2019, 01:06:31 PM »
Oh Johnny Baby a stud like you can do so much better than her. I'd never let you down like she did in the ring, at least not without making it wildly sexy for you in the process lol ;)