News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bridgette vs Alexa: Blonde vs Brunette Penthouse Catfight

• 67 Replies

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
Re: Bridgette vs Alexa: Blonde vs Brunette Penthouse Catfight
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2019, 03:53:47 AM »
I stretch and bounce on my bare feet and flash a smile to the crowd every so often as I wait for my opponent...Will she even show? I stretch out my strong muscular tan quads.  First I grab my right ankle from behind and pull up...It is almost simulating a yoga pose. I drop my right and then grab my left...This goes on for close to 25 seconds when I hear a roar from the crowd and as I look up I see the double doors open and the light on the ceiling dials in on you as you start to strut down the soft carpeted steps towards the pit. It's obvious you have some fans here as its loud and exhilarating.  I start to jump up and down continuing to loosen my leg muscles Then I stand and smile as I watch you sitting on the black padded wall before dropping down into the pit. I roll my neck and eyes just then I hear some intense music across the speaker system and rotating lights swirl over the pit..."Ladies and gentlemen!  She stands 5'5 inches and weighs in at 130lbs...She has a long list of fighting accomplishments and experience.  I bring you none other then THE ONE THE ONLY BRIDGETTE!!!!!! I bounce to the middle of the pit waiving and smiling. My strong ass cheeks bouncing with each prance as my white tiny kini hugs and hangs on to my strong tan body...My heart beats faster but I feel loose and ready...Im ready to FIGHT!!!! Yt
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 03:55:28 AM by #Bridgette# »

Offline Loki

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2019, 01:54:45 PM »
Bridgette wins
Fight dirty & win.......26W    49L

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2019, 02:38:03 PM »
I straighten up again and move to the wall waving at all the cheering crowd. Then I do a quick pirouette and start bobbing up and down on the balls of my bare feet and swing my arms around. I stretch my arms up over my head loosening up. I shoot a look over at you and see you are warming up too. I look over your tight strong tan body closely searching for any sign of weakness. I notice you watching me too. I plant my feet on the mat and slowly slowly spread my legs out lowering myself down in a perfect split. Then I slide my legs together and lay on my back before doing a quick kip up back to my feet as the crowd erupts in cheers. I smile and wave and blow them a kiss and then turn to you and give you a quick little smirk. The arena fills with loud intense music blasting over the speakers and swirling lights move across the Pit. I’ve been here before. I know what this means. It’s time! The music fades and the announcer’s voice introduces you. I bob up and down the whole time as the voice goes on and on about you and the crowd applauds as you prance to the middle of the Pit. “Ladies and gentlemen! Her opponent stands 5’4 inches and weighs in at 125 pounds… Pretty new to the fight game but she is a favorite in the Arena and making her third appearance here! Let’s hear it for … ALEXA!!!!!” I wave to everyone, make a last quick adjustment to my gold top and thong before I strut out to the middle of the Pit where you are waiting. Not smiling now, my heart is pounding. I lock eyes with you, tense and ready to FIGHT!!! Yt
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2019, 06:46:12 PM »
  Here we are...We are standing nose to nose in the middle of the pit. The fans finally get to see us chest to chest, body to body.  Clearly they have to see my full strong tan body is stronger and superior in every way as my tiny silk g-string kini clings onto my every curve, my every muscle...My heart starts to pound harder and harder then  the music stops and the lights stop swirling.  Now it is just one light beaming down on us when we hear the announcer in an intense chaotic fashion ...LADIES AND GENTLEMEN GET ON YOUR FEET!!!! BRIDGETTE , ALEXA FIGHT!!!!!!! DING DING DING!!!!! It all happens so fast as I hear a chaotic roar from the crowd... My instincts kick in and my hands shoot for your hair. My fingers curl in and try to grip your hair as I buck my chest into yours in an attempt to knock you back and maybe off of your feet. Yt]
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 06:48:19 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2019, 01:29:49 AM »
Oh hell yeah!!! Y'all got this thing rockin!!! Never go against the experience of on of the best here. Bridge got this.

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2019, 01:32:20 AM »
I’m nose to nose with you, toe to toe, my eyes are locked on yers. I arch my back so my girls are pushing against yers lightly. The lights keep swirling and the sound of the crowd is like one big loud roaring jumble. My tan firm dancer’s body is tense and ready for action. My fingers curl and uncurl as we stare into each other’s eyes. The music suddenly stops and the swirling lights switch to a bright spotlight focused on us in the Pit. The rest of the Arena goes dark and the announcer gives the signal to FIGHT!!! It happens so fast and the dinging bell and roar from the crowd distracts me for a second. Enough time for you to reach out and grab my hair. I let out a little yelp as you yank hard. My fingers grab for yer hair but its so wet and slicked down I can’t get a good grip. You bump yer chest into mine trying to push me back but I dig my right foot hard into the mat and stand my ground. I slam my chest into yers and lean forward reaching my left hand up to grab yer wrist trying to pull yer hand from my hair while I send a slap at yer face with my right hand.  Yt
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2019, 01:37:29 AM »
Should be a good, long fight, but Alexa ends up with her nose in Bridgette's fabulous cottage cheese cheeks and her tongue desperately trying to satisfy the blonde enough to let her up.

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2019, 02:44:00 AM »
GO BRIDGETTE!!!!!!   

Offline KarleighDancer

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2019, 10:22:28 AM »
Bridgette is way too much for Alexa to handle! She's gonna wear Alexa down and then have her way with her!
My life is a constant struggle of smelling like spilled coffee and tiger balm on a daily basis!

Offline GenesisL

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2019, 12:17:50 PM »
Think I'll join team Bridgette, always cheer fellow booty girls ^^. But lets see how the fight will develop...

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2019, 03:48:58 PM »
Our chests thump together but with the crowd noise you dont hear it...I attempt to force you back but you stand your ground and give me a slap across my face.  It's been a good long while since I have fought but it all naturally comes rushing back to me as my adrenaline and instincts kick in. I feel you concentrateing on getting my claws out of your hair as I feel you tugging and scratching at my wrist...It is enough of a distraction for you to allow me to slide my right leg behind your left.I plant the ball of my right foot and dig it i to the padded mat. Just then I abruptly yank my hands out of your hair and slam them into your boobies as hard as I can while powering my body into yours with my thick strong legs in an attempt to send you flying flat on your ass  Uhhhhhh!!!! Yt  /i]
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 03:51:08 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline JJTheWrestler

« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2019, 03:54:00 PM »
Go Bridgette!!!!!

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2019, 10:33:07 PM »
Yer hard tugging on my hair is really bothering me and you keep slamming yer boobs into mine. Trying to push me back but my bare toes dig into the mat and I use my strong leg muscles to stop you from doing that. I arch my back and push my boobs into yers. I see the pale imprint on yer tan face from my slap and I want to grin but you yank my hair even harder making me yelp in pain. I bite my lip and work to get yer claws out of my hair grabbing and pulling yer wrist. I don’t notice you sliding yer leg behind mine. You suddenly let go of my hair and pull yer hand away from mine. Before I can react you lean back and drive yer palms hard into my boobs and shove with all yer strength. Pushing me backwards and making me trip over yer right foot. I fly backwards my arms and legs flail and my ass hits the mat with a loud thump. My gasp is drowned out by the crowd noise reacting to me going down. I look up and see you start to come at me. I lean back and plant my palms on the mat and shoot my right leg out trying to hook yer ankle as you move in. Yt
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2019, 03:58:14 AM »
The lights are on us, the flashes from the cell phone cameras are hitting us and thr crowd is jolting us with adrenaline as we are tangled up in the middle of the pit. It's obvious you love the glitz, glampur and attention that we are getting. Maybe loving it a little too much as you don't even notice my leg slide behind yours setting you up in a perfect position to be pushed flat on your ass and that's exactly what I do! You fall back and the crowd goes crazy as they hear and see you fall square flat on your ass. It's amazing to me...It's true!  Once you have been in some fights your natural instincts to defend and dominate kick in and that feeling makes me so proud and makes me feel like the most powerful girl at fcf! I jump to pounce like a cat with its prey but before I can I get knocked off balance as your foot hooks my ankle tripping me up...I start to catch my balance but instead I let myself fall foward.  My body crashes on top of yours and I immediately scramble to make sure I have the dominant position.  I spread my legs apart and squirm and straddle you as my claws go back for your hair. My toes start to dig into the mat as I slide my body ontop to keep my balance and position as I thrust my hips down on yours as I try to pin yours to the mat....Yt /i]
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 04:00:30 AM by #Bridgette# »

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2019, 04:08:15 PM »
I’m totally mad at myself for letting you take me down so fast and so easy. And I know that a lot of cell phones recorded just how easy you did it too! I put it out of my head and focus on you and what I have to do. I succeed in hooking yer ankle and see you start to fall. Before I can roll or scoot away you land right on top of me. The impact of yer strong body crashing down on mine so hard makes me gasp. I start to squirm and twist my body as much as I can as you scramble to try and pin me down. I kick and slide my legs to keep yer legs from trapping them. I let out another yelping cry as yer claws attack my hair again. By instinct I reach to grab at yer hair but I still can’t get a good grip on it. RRGGHHHH! Frustrated I wrap my arms around yer waist trying for a bearhug squeeze. I want to hurt you so bad but I realize I’m trapping myself under you playing into yer game if I keep the bearhug. The crowd is roaring and I lock eyes with you. You have a confident smirk on yer face as you thrust yer hips down into mine. I reach up my right hand and cup yer chin and start to squeeze the smirk off yer face as I push yer head up and back. I take a big breath and plant my feet on the mat and try to buck up as much as I can with yer full weight pressing down on me. UNNNHHHHH!!!  Yt
#SmallBoobsMatter