News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bridgette vs Alexa: Blonde vs Brunette Penthouse Catfight

• 67 Replies

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
Re: Bridgette vs Alexa: Blonde vs Brunette Penthouse Catfight
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2019, 10:05:21 PM »
Both of our bodies are tight and hard as we exert out strength as we are wrestling for position on the mat of the pit. I am digging my toes in as I try to slide up ontop of you but it's not as easy as I want. You're a trained dancer that spends hours upon hours working your body so your body is strong. So then I try to wrap my feet around your ankles to really spread you open but your legs are kicking and scrambling and I can't hook them to get control. I hear you start yelping as my claws once again sink in and start gripping your hair as I use them to further pull myself up on you. My biceps flexing with exertion as I wrestle with you for position then feel your hand latch up under my chin and you start to pry up forcing my neck to bend back and as you bridge up my body starts to twist and slide to the side....UHHHHHH GIVE IT UP YOU LITTLE BITCH! JUST ADMIT DEFEAT ALREADY!!!!! Yt [/i]

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2019, 12:47:36 AM »
My eyes fill with tears from yer non stop tugging and yanking of my hair… OMG! LET GO OF MY HAIR YOU BITCH!!! The noise from the crowd gets even louder, its hard to tell the ones cheering for me from the ones cheering for you. I feel yer bare feet against my ankles as you try to use yer strong legs to spread my legs apart. I keep moving and sliding my legs to stop you. Yer strong body is pressing down hard on mine keeping me pinned on my back. The pressure is wearing me down and I know I can’t stay under you much longer. I’m still thrashing and squirming under you as much as I can. Over the noise of the crowd I hear you yell at me to submit. NO WAY BITCH!!! I hiss. I squeeze yer cheeks even harder making you do a duckface with yer lips as my palm pushes into yer chin. I feel yer feet coming for my ankles again so I try one more buck up to get you off me before you can work the grapevine.  Yt
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2019, 06:00:17 PM »
Lucky or unlucky for you all of your bucking and thrashing keeps me from securing a full top mount on you. You defy my command to give it up and I feel your fingers clutching and pinching my face into a contorted position.  I am sliding off of your slippery skin and I know I can't let you mount any kind of offense.  As I slide I quickly position my bare feet on the mat for leverage and spin my body counter clockwise. I hook the back of your right thigh with my left arm and abruptly position my legs over your chest and then slide my feet then shins and eventually my strong thighs around your neck...The crowd goes absolutely crazy!!! Bending your leg back with my arm tightly cradling your leg and starting to pull you up into my clitty as my thighs wrap around your neck and head.  I smirk as I fully expect you to start to panic then with my free right hand I start playing with the front of your gold thong, tugging it down a little. "Remember how you said you were gonna take my white g-string kini for a trophy Alexa??? Well I have other plans!" Yt
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 06:03:48 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2019, 10:56:22 PM »
My bucking kind of works but not the way I wanted. Yer experience is paying off, you are like planning ahead three moves so you are ready for any counter I make and have an answer for it. Instead of falling off me like I wanted you quickly spin yer body around over me keeping me pinned under you. You pull yer face free from my hand with the move. You hook my right thigh before I can slide my leg away from you and pull my my leg up and back. I start squirming under you but yer position keeps me trapped. You position yer legs over my heaving chest and stretch them out slowly on either side of my head. Yer playing to the crowd and they are loving it. YOU BITCH I hiss as yer white g-stringed kitty and round ass cheeks move closer to my chin. Yer strong thighs shining from sweat under the hot lights wrap around my neck and head. You grab my hair and pull me up into yer kitty and start to squeeze. Now its my turn to do the duckface as my lips pucker and my face goes red as you squeeze harder. OMG yer legs are so damn strong!! I squirm even more as I panic knowing I’m in real big trouble and I can’t escape. My eyes are tight shut and I’m moaning from the pressure of yer crushing thighs. My free leg slides and my bare foot thumps the mat and I wildly desperately start to grab at yer thighs trying to loosen the grip. . I suddenly feel yer fingers start to tug down my gold thong and can hear yer words about ‘other plans’ over the noise from the crowd.  NOOOOO! DON’T YOU DARE!!!  Yt
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2019, 03:51:28 AM »
I've got you! I know it! You know it and the crowd knows it! My thighs are locked around your head and face holding it tightly into place like a well positioned vice...  I can't help but to giggle as I see your face all contorted and turning all red. The back of your thigh resting into my bicep as I continue to crank on it as my thighs crank your neck and head bending you in the direction I want. As I cradle your leg and my thighs grip your head the crowd eats it up as they start to chant "Finish Her Finish Her Finish Her!" I smirk and my fingers start to toy with your gold thong again... "What's wrong Alexa??? Does my experience still not matter???"  I pull your thong down exposing your clitty and then let it snap back before pulling it down again and letting the cool air  brush your kitty..."What do ya say you give up and I take my trophy now Alexa? As I laugh and giggle...Then I give a couple nice hard firm pulsates of my thick strong thighs...Yt 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 03:52:52 AM by #Bridgette# »

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2019, 10:59:24 AM »
My head is trapped tight between yer thick strong thighs in a crushing vice and every time I moan and whimper you squeeze a little harder. My head pounds from the pressure and my face looks like a scrunched up ripe tomato. I pull and tug at yer thighs but they are like steel and I can’t pry my head loose or even move it. You’ve got my right leg hooked and that keeps me trapped where you want me as much as the scissors. I cant twist or move my body an inch to lighten up the pressure. Even with the blood rushing through my head I can hear the loud chant of the crowd “Finish Her Finish Her Finish Her!” I keep on squirming and flailing my free left leg but its not doing much to help me. I feel yer fingers start tugging and pulling at my thong and hear yer voice teasing me reminding me how I said a bunch of times before the fight how yer experience wasn’t gonna help you. Yer having so much fun making me pay for my big mouth. I gasp when you pull my thong down knowing that you just gave the crowd a free peek. ”YOU BITCH!” comes out sounding all funny from my pursed lips. You let my thong snap back and then pull it down again exposing my kitty and I hear the roar from the crowd. I hear yer giggle and then you ask me if I want to give up. “HELL NO!” Then you pulse yer thigh muscles increasing the pressure. “OHHHHHH!!!” I ball my fists and start wildly hitting at yer steel like thighs but my strength is fading and you keep squeezing. In a panic my finger grab onto yer g-string and I start to tug. If I can’t get you off me and make you stop crushing my head I’m gonna try to make you hurt for it if I can! Yt
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 12:27:25 PM by *Alexa* »
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2019, 05:19:47 AM »
  I have you locked down and everyone knows it! The crowd is chanting "Finish Her Finish Her Finish Her!" I am pulsating my thigh muscles as they are both wrapped tightly around your head and face.  Your face is literally as red as an apple and looks like is ready to pop. To my surprise you're still as defiant as ever even though you are in an impossible position to fight. Your fists slamming madly against my thighs and your body is kicking and thrashing like wounded prey then I feel you grab and yank at my G-String... Normally I would be furious but I almost admire your fight and will to not go down without a fight. I giggle..."Your lucky tonight Alexa...Since this was my Come Back fight I am going to let you off easy and show class and mercy...Still continuing to keep the pressure on I contort your leg as I pry back and continue to squish your face and head with my legs...I am going to take my trophy though!  I play with your gold thong a bit more and tug on it and let it snap back against your skin...Then I give it one more good HARD YANK as I can feel and hear it rip away...The crowd let's out a roar of approval as I smile from ear to ear and swing it around in my hand letting the crowd see my trophy as I continue to hold you down...I hear you gasping for breath and your flails slow down to a gentle pace...I release your head and spring up to my feet...I place my foot on your stomach and flex my biceps for the crowd as I tightly clutch my gold trophy in my hand!

Thanks to all that voted and thanks to Alexa for letting me play off of her creative setting and scenario!  Until next time! Peace Out  ;)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 05:22:21 AM by #Bridgette# »

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2019, 09:28:58 PM »
Great show from both and impressive performance by Bridgette, a well earned victory!

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2019, 03:01:58 PM »
I thought maybe Alexa would pull it out but hell of a fight between both! Congrats to Bridgete

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2019, 03:22:55 PM »
Someone got very lucky.

Offline Abby Fights

« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2019, 03:12:30 PM »
Yay Bridge!!! My girl won!!!  :-*

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2019, 08:15:12 PM »
I walk down the hall with the image of you testing out the mat in my brain. Thinking about strategy for my attack, wondering what your strong and weak points are. Back in my room I take off my blouse and drape it across the back of a chair. Then I slide my denim skirt down my legs and step out of it, picking it up and laying it on the seat of the chair. Next off comes my bra and I let it drop on top of my skirt. Finally I peel my panties down my legs and off, letting them dangle across the toes of my right foot as I lift my leg up and drop them on the chair set with the rest of my clothes. I pace the room for a bit completely nude as I loosen up and do some stretching. Then I move to the bed and pick up my gold thong pulling it up my strong dancer’s legs and adjusting it, making a quick check in the full length mirror that all that needs to be covered is covered. I slip on the matching kini top that cups my small pert breasts nice and snug. I nod satisfied at my reflection in the full length mirror as I reach my hands up and pull my dark hair up and band it into a tight ponytail. Just then there’s a polite knock on the door. I’ve been here before. I know what that means! It’s go time! “I’m coming!” I call out. I take one last look in the mirror and then open the door to see Stefan standing in the hall. I give him a big smile and slip my arm in his. “Shall we?” He blushes a little and grins back and we walk down the hall to the arena. I barely feel the coolness of the marble tiles on my bare soles. We come to a halt at the double doors. “Bridgette is already inside waiting for you.” Stefan says. “Let the bitch wait!” I whisper with a wink. I can hear the noise of the crowd in the Arena growing louder. I have to giggle thinking how mad you must be that I’m keeping you waiting. After about a minute with my hand on the door handle and Stefan growing more and more anxious I pull the door open and walk in to make my grand entrance.   Yt

I still say Alexa should have won with this post alone. It is so damn hot! Alexa had the better posts hands down! I can't stop invisioning her nude, stretching and preparing that incredible body. Alexa you should have won and bet now that people have had time to digest your writing skills they agree. Your posts got the better of hers and you would beat her hands down in a rematch.!!! What do you say?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 08:23:21 PM by Doug S & Wife »

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »
Someone got very lucky.

I know right!!! Alexa is lucky I took it easy on her and didn't kick her ass worse then I did!!!  :P

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2019, 04:56:23 PM »
I walk down the hall with the image of you testing out the mat in my brain. Thinking about strategy for my attack, wondering what your strong and weak points are. Back in my room I take off my blouse and drape it across the back of a chair. Then I slide my denim skirt down my legs and step out of it, picking it up and laying it on the seat of the chair. Next off comes my bra and I let it drop on top of my skirt. Finally I peel my panties down my legs and off, letting them dangle across the toes of my right foot as I lift my leg up and drop them on the chair set with the rest of my clothes. I pace the room for a bit completely nude as I loosen up and do some stretching. Then I move to the bed and pick up my gold thong pulling it up my strong dancer’s legs and adjusting it, making a quick check in the full length mirror that all that needs to be covered is covered. I slip on the matching kini top that cups my small pert breasts nice and snug. I nod satisfied at my reflection in the full length mirror as I reach my hands up and pull my dark hair up and band it into a tight ponytail. Just then there’s a polite knock on the door. I’ve been here before. I know what that means! It’s go time! “I’m coming!” I call out. I take one last look in the mirror and then open the door to see Stefan standing in the hall. I give him a big smile and slip my arm in his. “Shall we?” He blushes a little and grins back and we walk down the hall to the arena. I barely feel the coolness of the marble tiles on my bare soles. We come to a halt at the double doors. “Bridgette is already inside waiting for you.” Stefan says. “Let the bitch wait!” I whisper with a wink. I can hear the noise of the crowd in the Arena growing louder. I have to giggle thinking how mad you must be that I’m keeping you waiting. After about a minute with my hand on the door handle and Stefan growing more and more anxious I pull the door open and walk in to make my grand entrance.   Yt

I still say Alexa should have won with this post alone. It is so damn hot! Alexa had the better posts hands down! I can't stop invisioning her nude, stretching and preparing that incredible body. Alexa you should have won and bet now that people have had time to digest your writing skills they agree. Your posts got the better of hers and you would beat her hands down in a rematch.!!! What do you say?

Well 10 people that voted didn't agree with ya! ;) Alexa is really good but pretty sure I would kick her ass again just like I did this time. Glad you liked the poll and our posts  :P

Offline Scarlett E

• I'm THE BITCH! That your mother's warn you about!
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2019, 09:25:37 PM »
You'll get her next time Alexa.. She is not all that! Plus what blonde is