News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

email cyber sexfight challange

• 7 Replies

Offline Giga

• im ready to show what i got in me! i only play on emaill or vk (ask to rp there im kinda easy to find look up the futa fight comunity on vk and red and blue haired pfp is me ) i play as a shemale or futa if you will or female so hit me up to rp.
email cyber sexfight challange
« on: May 13, 2019, 04:47:19 AM »
hey there im kinda new here and my pic doesnt load here im looking for a guy or girl (even herms,shemales or transgender)if your intrested and see what kind of fight you want to do pm me. 8) i`ll be waiting or lookin for more chalanges.
im ready to rock and roll bitches come at me in a cyberfight rp style

Offline Agara

• hit me up for role-play frotmate@outlook.com
Re: email cyber sexfight challange
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 10:16:59 PM »
Sounds fun

Offline Giga

• im ready to show what i got in me! i only play on emaill or vk (ask to rp there im kinda easy to find look up the futa fight comunity on vk and red and blue haired pfp is me ) i play as a shemale or futa if you will or female so hit me up to rp.
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 02:55:48 AM »
im glad to have goten many fight requests this month lets see if i can get more please

Offline Giga

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 03:05:41 AM »
he hey its been a while and im still looking for women (or men) to rp fight with if anyone wants to try to knock me flat and make me your pet if i lose a rp fight im ready to rock and roll

Offline Auron

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 03:37:26 AM »
Are you male or female?

Offline Giga

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2019, 05:10:02 PM »
i am but i play as futa or female more than male tbh

Offline dutch-bitch

• female targets
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2019, 10:38:48 AM »
hey there im kinda new here and my pic doesnt load here im looking for a guy or girl (even herms,shemales or transgender)if your intrested and see what kind of fight you want to do pm me. 8) i`ll be waiting or lookin for more chalanges.

Love too.
Contact me

Offline Giga

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2019, 11:23:54 AM »
Alrighty i have trillian fixed and i have discord.
 pm me please to let me know you want a challenge  and discord same deal with that
Thanks