News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hilary Duff vs Julianne Hough

• 1 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Hilary Duff vs Julianne Hough
« on: May 13, 2019, 03:25:28 PM »
   it was early morning on an empty beach in Southern California.  Julianne Hough stood on the still wet sand wearing a white sports bra and white tights.  Several cameramen and crew stood in front of her snapping pictures as she slowly stretched and posed for them.  Julianne closed her eyes and relaxed as she tried to enjoy her photoshoot as much as possible.  She heard the cameras begin to beep faster as the cameramen shot as quickly as they could.  Julianne opened her eyes and noticed they were no longer looking at her.  Walking out of the surf after a morning swim, Hilary Duff wore a small black and white bikini, and the cameramen were trying to capture her every move.
   "Hey, you guys are supposed to be shooting me." said Julianne.
   "We can get five times as much from a few good candids of Hilary Duff in a bikini." said one of the cameramen.
Julianne's eyes narrowed as she walked over to Hilary.
   "Kind of makes me wonder about the American public, when they would prefer you." said Julianne.
   "What can I say, I'm a likeable person." said Hilary with a shrug.
   "I'm taller, have more curves, can actually dance.  You look like a box on short stumpy little legs." said Julianne.
   "I can sing, and I can act.  I don't have to take a gig judging a glorified talent contest." said Hilary with a smile.
   "With that squeaky voice?  I've wanted to gag you ever since I first heard you whine out your lines, Wendy." snapped Julianne.
   "I'm sorry, I forget you're not that important, what is your name again?" asked Hilary.
Julianne's bright blue eyes widened and her mouth fell open.
   "My name is Julianne..." began Julianne, but when she finished her first name Hilary bent her knees a little and drove a hard right hook into Julianne's gut just above her navel, "...Huuuffffffff!" spat Julianne as the air was driven out of her body.
Julianne bent over and fell to her knees coughing and gasping for air.  Hilary grabbed a handful of Julianne's hair and pulled her back to her feet.
   "You're just a dancer, and they're a dime a dozen in this town.  I've worked hard all my life to get where I am." said Hilary.
Julianne grabbed Hilary's wrist and Hilary let go of her hair.
   "Maybe, but there's something I've always wanted to do." said Julianne.
   "Oh really?" asked Hilary.
Julianne bent her knees a little and brought a hard upper cut in up under Hilary's sternum.  Hilary let out a grunt as she fell back to a seated position gasping for air herself.
   "I've always wanted to knock you on your 'Duff'." said Julianne with a smile.
Hilary raised herself up on one arm, and swept Julianne's legs at the knees.  Before Julianne could react Hilary was on top of her, sitting on Julianne's stomach.
   "Hey, watch the legs little girl." complained Julianne.
Julianne forgot about her legs when Hilary began raining down punches in her face.  Julianne rolled over on her side, throwing Hilary off.  Julianne jumped to her feet as Hilary rolled over on her back.  Julianne dropped down on one knee, driving her knee into Hilary's gut.  Hilary raised her arms and held them in front of her face to protect herself.  Julianne punched down beside her knee across Hilary's navel.  Hilary let her arms drop as she grunted in pain.  Julianne smiled as she got in a couple of good hard rights into Hilary's face before Hilary raised her arms back up.  Julianne stood up and backed up.  Julianne did a quick hop, planting both feet and all her weight on Hilary's belly, then jumped off just as quickly.  Hilary curled her legs up and turned to her side screaming in pain.  Julianne stood back and watched as Hilary slowly began to gasp enough air into her body to get back to her feet.  Hilary was a little unsteady on her feet, but Julianne could tell by the look in Hilary's bright brown eyes she was ready to fight.  Julianne spun on her right foot, and she came around toward Hilary she stuck out her left foot, catching Hilary in the cheek with the ball of her foot.  Hilary spun around with a dazed look on her face and fell to her hands and knees.
   "Are you done yet?  Just crawl back to your car and leave me alone to my photoshoot." said Julianne as she stepped over Hilary.
Hilary's right hand shot out and Julianne's eyes widened as Hilary grabbed her crotch.  Hilary stood and put her left hand on Julianne's collarbone.
   "Oh no!" gulped Julianne as she was lifted off the sand and over Hilary's head.
Hilary lowered Julianne where Julianne's belly rested on Hilary's head and carried her toward the ocean.
   "I think I made her angry." gulped Julianne.
When Hilary waded in knee deep, she lifted Julianne again, and tossed her into the surf.  Hilary walked back onto the beach with a proud smile.  Julianne clambered out of the water spitting and sputtering.  Hilary turned her back on Julianne and walked toward the cameramen smiling.
   "You may have to re touch those a little.  She got me with a few good shots and I can feel the bruises on my belly already." apologized Hilary.
Julianne ran up behind Hilary and wrapped her arm around her neck from behind.
   "No!  don't!" gasped Hilary as she felt Julianne's arm close like a vice on her throat.
Julianne jumped and wrapped her powerful legs around Hilary's ribs and began to squeeze.  Hilary fell back in desperation, trying to use her body weight to stun Julianne, but Julianne held on like a bull dog.
   "Oh crud!" groaned Hilary as she felt herself getting light headed.
Hilary's eyelids fluttered as she passed out.  Julianne released the choke hold and leg scissors, then slid out from under Hilary's limp form.  Julianne put her foot on Hilary's belly and raised her hands in victory.  Julianne smiled when she heard the cameras beeping rapidly again.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: Hilary Duff vs Julianne Hough
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 12:21:38 PM »
Great choices. Keep up the great stories