News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Smother Match: Kaley Cuoco vs Aly Michalka

• 11 Replies

Offline jdo90

Smother Match: Kaley Cuoco vs Aly Michalka
« on: May 17, 2019, 01:45:04 AM »
The CW network posted an online poll: Who has the better rack? Kaley Cuoco or Aly Michalka, on their website. The poll went viral and what started out a friendly competition turned into a heated exchange. The two beauties took to Twitter to claim their twins as the dominant pair, while simultaneously belittling their opposition.

When the poll ended, the results were a stalemate, their votes were perfectly tied. Taking matters into their own hands, Kaley and Aly have decided to settle the score once and for all. The two have agreed to engage in a bikini Smother Match. The woman to smother her opponent unconscious wins and earns the title of Best Rack in Hollywood.

Who proves to have the superior set and who is smothered unconscious under two mountains of flesh?

Kaley Cuoco
{alt}

or...

Aly Michalka
{alt}

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
Re: Smother Match: Kaley Cuoco vs Aly Michalka
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 01:47:00 AM »
Neither has enough to smother anyone out.

Offline jdo90

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 02:31:01 AM »

I'm not sure why you would say that, given that they both have C cups. I've read many stories involving celebrities with A and B cups smothering out their competition. Unless you're trolling, in which case lolz, I can't see how neither woman is busty enough.

Also, I didn't think, "Neither woman has enough tits to smother anyone, so no one wins" would be a very fun, imaginative option to have in my choices.

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 03:23:29 AM »
They've got "barely" C cups and the pics you used make them look smaller than that.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 03:35:26 AM »
I'm not sure why you would say that, given that they both have C cups. I've read many stories involving celebrities with A and B cups smothering out their competition. Unless you're trolling, in which case lolz, I can't see how neither woman is busty enough.

Also, I didn't think, "Neither woman has enough tits to smother anyone, so no one wins" would be a very fun, imaginative option to have in my choices.
He's not wrong though. Unless you're on the larger side of C then it's pretty impossible to 'smother' someone with your breasts as there's literally not enough volume to do so with. An A cup is quite literally the equivalence of being flat-chested, and B isn't much better.
Story-wise, sure, anything goes, but you're gonna need some sturdy carbon fiber cables to stretch that suspension of disbelief that you can smother someone with anything less than a D.

...that said, now that I think about it, I suppose it depends on what you define as smothering. If it's 'cleavage-based asphyxiation' then no, a C-cup isn't going to cut it. However, if you mean 'ANY breast-based asphyxiation' then yes, it's technically possible. You'd just have to force-feed an opponent onto a singular breast as if breast-feeding, not allow them to bite down, and have them panicked enough not to realize that they can breathe out of the sides of their mouth/nose.
In comparison, it would be five times easier and more effective to simply put your hand over their mouth.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline jdo90

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 05:17:01 AM »
I've read countless stories on this site of Kaley breast smothering her way to victory. If there were only a couple of stories involving her winning via breast smother that would be one thing, but there is such a high volume of stories that I'm surprised that this would even be debated.

And if it would be that much of a stretch to suspend one's disbelief, then any match that ends with a facesit would be a stretch. The person being sat on could just bite their opponent's crotch. Any fight where the loser is forced to kiss the winner's ass, foot, etc wouldnt be realistic because they would just leave without doing so. Also, any match involving someone getting thrown into the ropes and the person getting thrown runs, rebounds off the ropes, and runs back toward their opponent, would be unbelievable as well. I'm not one to think so critically about the intricacies involved in a breast smother, especially when it revolves around a fantasy.

I'm not one to question every minute detail of an action movie either. Not everything has to make sense to me, because it's a movie. People don't walk away from explosions in slow motion. Movies are fake, pro wrestling is fake and fantasy celebrity fighting is fake. This is simply a fantasy. I read and write stories on this site in order to suspend reality. If you are this critical over the details of every story, I don't see how reading on this site would be enjoyable for you. This type of critical analysis would seriously suck the fun out of anything I write about.

But, it seems as if you may enjoy critically analyzing fantasy fights between celebrities and, if that's the case, more power to you! I'm sure there are many others that share your eye for detail on here. If you're looking for super realism, my polls/stories probably aren't for you, and that's okay with me. I'm just here to have nonsensical fun and, honestly, discussing this -- the qualifying factors of a proper breast smother -- in so much detail, kinda drains the fun out of it for me.

Offline kashyap

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 08:49:22 AM »
Very very nice match-up. M going with Kaley but this is gonna be the sexiest, sweatiest titfight ever.
More such polls required.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2019, 01:35:57 PM »
They've got "barely" C cups and the pics you used make them look smaller than that.

In a catfight fantasy, wouldn't they be as "big" as they need to be to fulfill the (your)(writers) fantasy? There's big, then there's BIG but any celebrity willing to be smothered probably doesn't need that much. Any reader willing to read it, should have already made up his/her mind about the "reality" of their fantasy.

...and if you're TROLLING... just STOP IT!  >:(

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2019, 04:53:55 PM »
I've read countless stories on this site of Kaley breast smothering her way to victory. If there were only a couple of stories involving her winning via breast smother that would be one thing, but there is such a high volume of stories that I'm surprised that this would even be debated.

And if it would be that much of a stretch to suspend one's disbelief, then any match that ends with a facesit would be a stretch. The person being sat on could just bite their opponent's crotch. Any fight where the loser is forced to kiss the winner's ass, foot, etc wouldnt be realistic because they would just leave without doing so. Also, any match involving someone getting thrown into the ropes and the person getting thrown runs, rebounds off the ropes, and runs back toward their opponent, would be unbelievable as well. I'm not one to think so critically about the intricacies involved in a breast smother, especially when it revolves around a fantasy.

I'm not one to question every minute detail of an action movie either. Not everything has to make sense to me, because it's a movie. People don't walk away from explosions in slow motion. Movies are fake, pro wrestling is fake and fantasy celebrity fighting is fake. This is simply a fantasy. I read and write stories on this site in order to suspend reality. If you are this critical over the details of every story, I don't see how reading on this site would be enjoyable for you. This type of critical analysis would seriously suck the fun out of anything I write about.

But, it seems as if you may enjoy critically analyzing fantasy fights between celebrities and, if that's the case, more power to you! I'm sure there are many others that share your eye for detail on here. If you're looking for super realism, my polls/stories probably aren't for you, and that's okay with me. I'm just here to have nonsensical fun and, honestly, discussing this -- the qualifying factors of a proper breast smother -- in so much detail, kinda drains the fun out of it for me.
Not sure if you were responding to my or WriteThisWay's comment, but if it's the former then you've made a bit of a mistake in your reasoning.
I was speaking in regards to the key point of contention to the match, namely smothering, and that neither competitor is endowed enough to do so. Standard tit-fight? Unless you're literally as flat as an anvil, you're fine. But smothering? Unless you utilize the force feed method and pinching their nose, then there's just physically not enough breast volume to smother someone. As in, my mind cannot envision any way for it to happen. My suspension of disbelief isn't snapped, it has nothing to connect to in the first place.
Now I've not read many (any) of either women's stories, mostly due to the fact that I like the thought of better endowed women going up against each other, so I've not actually 'seen' them in action. But perhaps it is just the pictures you selected that make them seem smaller. That said, if you can find a few of said stories, I'd be interested to read them to see how they did it (who knows, I may start to develop an interest in little league type tit-fights).
Anyways, in regards to the other concerns you brought up; facesits, rope bounces, and KMA matches. The suspension of disbelief isn't that these things aren't possible, but that it's unlikely for the opponent to participate. That's not really the case here (unless you go this the force-feeding, which has it's own complications) but that it's a physical impossibility. It's like if you say a three foot high child could pat a seven foot tall adult on their head just by stretching on their tiptoes.

tl;dr version?
Suspension of belief; it doesn't have to be realistic, only believable, but breast-smother match between two near flat-chested women isn't believable. For me at least.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2019, 12:49:52 AM »
 Kaley Cuoco wins after a long, grueling battle.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2019, 02:10:34 PM »
Aly will win

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2019, 05:22:58 PM »
Perhaps they both alternately make some pathetic attempts but in the end all their little titties aren’t enough for the job.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.