News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Request of Admins

• 2 Replies

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
Request of Admins
« on: May 17, 2019, 08:00:07 PM »
Could we create a Question for Admin folder or is there a way I am unaware of to PM or otherwise contact and Admin for techy tech type questions and to verify/get permission on tech issues?

It's a great time saver for all when members can help each other and at others a tail chase...and some things only and ADMIN here grant permissions/approval.  I have a very specific technical question and an idea I want to bounce off of them because of something i've developed and think the membership might enjoy.  I am not a commercial site and no money/fees involved.  Fruits of project will be free for all members to enjoy.

Thank you.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Request of Admins
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 09:36:00 PM »
So you are in the help forum asking for a help forum?

You can PM the admins the same way you do any other member. Go to profile and send them a private message. The admins are myself, BigDevil and Mandarin.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
Re: Request of Admins
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 11:42:46 PM »
So you are in the help forum asking for a help forum?

You can PM the admins the same way you do any other member. Go to profile and send them a private message. The admins are myself, BigDevil and Mandarin.

Per the PM I sent you.  Evidently I can NOT delete this thread and since asking for help from an Admin in the Hep forum seems to be taboo (yes I heard the thunder in your reply post).
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 11:44:35 PM by rocknrick22 »