News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"That Sundress Is Going To Get R-" Neighborhood Barbecue Blowout

• 0 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
      "That sundress is going to get ripped clean off your slutty body!"
        Beautiful dark brown eyes blazed as the new neighbor on our block snarled out her ominous threat to the drop dead gorgeous redhead, Anne....(Otherwise known as the flirtatious neighborhood hussy, or well, yes, "SLUT!"     
        Seventies. Urban block party/barbecue/beer party. Hosted by the Rich couple....Pool...big.....Lawn...Big..... Secluded Backyard.......
        "Back OFF Lady....you're not my boss.....You're new here....." Anne snapped back. She flipped Sylvia the bird, grabbed a cold beer, opened it and drank it quite rapidly.
        Rude, rowdy, big boobs, big mouth Anne seemed oblivious to the fact that Sylvia's face turned red with anger....her lovely soft countenance morphed into rage...incredibly sexy.....
        Having a bit much to drink myself, I found myself a bit dizzy, tipsy but incredibly interested in the two beauties sudden catty nastiness....I looked around....three other women....two other guys.....the rest of the neighbors were inside the  huge house....(almost like a mansion; ...recroom, pool table, you name it....Rich Bob and Bessie had it all......Swinging music.  was playing loudly ......
       "Seriously...pipe down....or I really will rip that sun dress clean off of you......" Sylvia snipped......
       "Oh yeah....just try it...I'll knock you silly!" Anne said as she made a fist and took a pretend swing.
         We all laughed as she lost her balance a bit and staggered.
        "What the hell.....don't laugh at me...." Anne said...Looking miffed .....
         I couldn't help staring at the redhead's huge beauiful breasts.....two nipples "popped" as she  regained her balance and cut loose with a swearing, cussing barage at the approaching brunette.
         "My money's on Sylvia," someone said.
         I quickly "sized up" the shorter brunette.....she wore a tight top, shorts....her perfect , well muscled legs were tanned.....she had a gorgeous olive complexion...Shoulder length hair......I guessed her to be a luscious 34CC...up front.....just enough "low cut" to that top.......
        "Oh no...do you think they will fight?" my neighbor's wife askied....The question seemed full of concern, yet more than a bit excited....like "I can't wait to see this."  My neighbor was all smiles.....
         POW!
         Anne leaped forward, delivered a blistering slap to the shorter woman's face.
        "Uhhhhhhh," Sylvia gasped.....
        "Uhhhhhgggmmppphhh." Anne groaned in surprised agony as Sylvai's fist sunk deep into her belly. The taller redhead's groan turned into a scream as angry fingers buried into that long silky reddish hair....."Argggggh," Anne bawled as Sylvia jerked her head every which way, pulled her around and delivered lightning fast stinging slaps to that beautiful freckled face.....Anne's painted face makeup began to run and smear as her lovely green eyes shed more than a few tears.....
         "Owwwwh...Uhhhhh...Stopppppp"
         One gorgeous short brunette ownded the neighborhood "man stealing redheaded whore"  as one neighborhood lady would say later.....
        "Guess what I'm gonna do now?" Sylvia said as she twisted Anne's ear lobe......pulled her head sideways....
        "What? What ...please tell me....What?" Anne's beautiful sensuous quivering lips queried....
        "Now I'm going to rip that pretty sundress clean off..."
        "Nooooo...Please...."
        "Yes lady....Oh....I'll let you up....RUN!"
          Sylvia suddenly released her lovely gorgeous prey.....Anne gasped, straightened up....and
         RAN.....
         Note to Self....My Slutty...Uppity Self.....Don't RUN In Heels...
         Sylvia charged after her; Halfway acorss that gorgeous thick lush green grass.....A stumble, .....Brunette leaped......
         RIPPPPPPPPPPPPP.
         Anne's sundress ripped with a most hot erotic clothes ripping sound.....Gorgeous big boobed redhead.....stands topless....only sexy cut panties....only one heel.......Brunette shouts a victory yell.....grabs topless screaming redhead by her hair....maches her to the nearest outdoor table......wrestles her down....straddles her waist......
         Instant crowd gathers....Larger, growing crowd....(All the partiers in the big nice house surround the real fun....the catfight action).
        "Get off of me....Get her off me," Anne bawls.
        Slap...slap......Brunette slaps redhead's face....
       "Are you sure you really want me to let you go? Huh lady?"          Sylvia's eyes light up....she licks her lips slowly....She reaches down....
       "I think you are really secretly enjoying this you beautiful flirty horny bitch?" the brunette taunts her squirming, moaning prey.....she gently flicks a stiffening nipple.....
       "Noooo....stop it.....somebody get her off me," Anne whimpers.....
        "Squeeze her tits!"
        "Yeah, pinch her nipples!"
        Two neighborhood ladies (both tired of flirty Anne) verbalize their wishes.......They really liked this new neighbor....The barbecue block party was extra fun.....
            this year.....
         "My, oh my, you have such big, BIG boobs," Sylvia taunted...She cupped the outside of each huge milky white breast....slowly crushed the mounds together.....rubbed her thumbs over the thick now rock hard pink nipples....
          "Oh,,,,stop please....."
        "You know what lady....I mean Anne...I think your name is Anne Right? I'm new here......I hear this is a really nice friendly neighborhood.....I'm new here and really want to get my neighbors...your're my neighbor....I am going to take you over to my place and we can really get to know each other.....Is that okay with everybody?"
          Nods,  whisles, catcalls  exploded the night air as the new hot neighbor marched the "long time" neighbor  ........This really was the best neighborhood barbecue ever in the friendly neighborhood...