News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Genesis_booty vs Sarah

• 23 Replies

Offline GenesisL

Genesis_booty vs Sarah
« on: May 18, 2019, 08:06:51 PM »
As some of you may already know, I recently joined the site and posted a challange for my first poll fight. Didn't get many responses there but since I put quality over quantity, I was glad Sarah accepted my challange. So here we are, locked in a bedroom, plush carpet, huge bed, lots of pillows and dimmed lights, wearing our bikinis staring at each other, just about to start our big competition.

Rules for our fight are clear. We will sexfight and every possible erotic tactic is allowed, whether either of us likes it or not. The only way to win the fight is by submission (one of us is begging the other to stop erotic torture) or by KO (one of us passes out). Ofcourse there will be multiple orgasms and the fight will be exausting. No break is allowed so we will remain locked in the bedroom for as long as it's required to end the fight.

Poll will take 7 days.
There are 4 options to choose from, the winner will be the one who gather more votes in total (all votes for 2 options will be summed up).

Genesis_ Booty https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=59758
Sarah_n https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=58963

And some pictures of contestants:

Offline GenesisL

Re: Genesis_booty vs Sarah
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 08:08:06 PM »
Since we both love the beach, here are two bonus pictures of us :)

Offline GenesisL

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 08:48:48 PM »
I bet thats what you think, Sarah. Too bad you're 100% wrong. It will be exausting and you won't win nothing more than a big glass of my juices poured down your throat ^^.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 09:42:22 PM »
We will see you bitch , you will begging to stop fucking your brain out

Totally agree with Sara.  Give initiative, and maybe a slight edge of fitness and Stamina to Gen (slightly harder body to Gen) but after trading several  erotic moves and OOOOOs Sara would take her. 
At the start Gen would feel superior to Sara as they went body to body but, as their competition escalated, Gen would become so aroused by Sara's body and Sara's moves that she would eventually be overwhelmed. Gen's stamina would backfire on her because that would only me that she would have to endure more humiliation before finally passing out.

Fantastic Poll.  Excellent matchup.  Thank you for sharing.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 03:14:33 AM by rocknrick22 »

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2019, 06:34:54 PM »
We will see you bitch , you will begging to stop fucking your brain out
Sorry Sarah! But you cannot win this one! :p
Alicia Styles
Cat fighter, pro wrestler

Offline GenesisL

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2019, 08:44:44 PM »
Breathing heavily as I begin to circle my sexy opponent on all my fours. Firm round girls move up and down proudly, stretching tiny red straps of my red bra, feeling my hands and knees bury deep down into the extensively soft matterace of the oversized bed we're both on. "I'm going to leave you DRY Sarah..." my voice is soft and sweet and every circle gets smaller and smaller, slowly getting closer and closer to each other. "... My pussy just can't wait to beat yours into a moisty pulp..." continue the little trash talking till I suddenly lift myself up on my knees and charge into you showing off clenched, bare teeth and charging into you, wanting to let you feel me all over your body and start the vicious, sexy gringing! Crawling towards you with chest pressed forward ready to hit first and my ponytail flying in the air and over my back!

@Edit: Everyone, please post your opinion on how this fight would go, I bet both of us are evenly curious of your thoughts!

Let the fight begin!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 08:48:44 PM by Genesis_Booty »

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2019, 09:18:18 PM »
Too hot to call! Will have to see as each lady tries to "one up" the other with pictures. So, keep the pictures coming ladies...

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2019, 12:02:57 AM »
I have my favorite... lets go girls... great match...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2019, 06:42:19 PM »
I agree with Dave, after having thought about who to vote for three times now I can't decide. Everytime one of you post a picture the other is able to even the score with a worthy reply...

Five days left, maybe I'll try once again but at the moment I really can't give a vote.

Offline Nadia Khan

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2019, 09:31:45 PM »
Mmm both great bodies. 

Genesis you look perfect, the tits, the body. 
Sarah perfect equal, but those tits!. 

I think i know who I am rooting for but this would be a great fight no matter who wins.

Offline GenesisL

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2019, 10:19:00 PM »
Attack you first but just a second later you move your body towards me and FINALLY we collide in the center of the bed! Breasts and belly thrust into yours and it feels like I hit a wall, this is how hard you are! My body bounces off yours and then falls into you once again, just this time I begin to twist shoulders left and right, flexing my little pecs deep down under my girls to intensify the boob grind! Feel how hard our breasts are mushrooming each other I can't help it and let out a gasp, but at same time keep my teeth clenched.
Boob grind is feeling awesome but I'm not here to enjoy. I'm here to outfuck you, own your body and mind and prove I'm the Alpha fighter here! Rach around you with left arm, bring it up and grab a fistfull of you hair from below and YANK! Other hand reaches down for the back of your toned leg and pulls with all my might while leaning my body forward into you, trying to force you down on your back! "You are all mine! Mine mine mine!"

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2019, 12:05:04 AM »
In the ultimate indignity, Sarah will wear Genesis down, flip her over on her stomach, and pin her down ass to ass while she pumps her fingers inside her opponents ass. Genesis will try to buck the other woman off, but will not have the power in her booty and will finally have to signal her submission to the superior woman.

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2019, 01:15:48 AM »
Better than both of you! Lol
Alicia Styles
Cat fighter, pro wrestler

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2019, 01:33:56 AM »

1. Nobody cares.
2. At least the pics they're using aren't of someone as well known as Kate Upton.

Offline GenesisL

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2019, 09:52:41 AM »

No way babe, but i can see me and Sarah double team against you to annihilate you sexually ^^. That would end your little trash talk!