News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Dead or Alive: Sexfighter Edition (Patron Reward)

• 0 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Dead or Alive: Sexfighter Edition (Patron Reward)
« on: May 19, 2019, 04:31:34 PM »
A story written for a randomly selection donor on my Patreon. The girls of Dead or Alive get into an argument about who is sexier and they compete by getting off as many men as possible before the others.
Can always check out more of my original and donor-funded stuff at www.patreon.com/sandcastles

The new patch had been put into Dead or Alive 6. Supposedly, it was going to fix a lot of the issues with freezing and connection issues that were plaguing their Online Versus lobbies. Kazumi and Honoka loaded into their stage facing each other. Venus Island was a popular pick, the sunny beach a pleasant view if nothing else. Of course, some of the fans of DOA also had fond memories of it as a source of the eyecandy volleyball spinoffs of the series. They were the same types who put the girls in their more demeaning and revealing outfits...
Kasumi took up her fighting stance, scowling readily at her pink-haired foe. They stared each other down... and waited. Nothing happened as they awaited the game to commence their fight. The lobby was frozen again. "You can't be serious," Kasumi sighed, palming her face as she dropped out of her stance. "I thought we were past this!"

"Are you for serious?" Honoka chimed, tilting her head in confusion. She looked up at the top of the screen, seeing the time stuck on 99 with no signs of budging. "Are we gonna have to reload again?"

"After this long? I'm afraid so," Kasumi sighed. She sat on one of the nearby beach chairs and folded her arms on her knees. She was in her classic skimpy blue ninja outfit, showing off plenty of thigh and cleavage. Her reddish brown hair ran long down her back as the chesty ninja sighed. "They might even be rebooting the servers, so we might be stuck here for a while."

"Aww, but I didn't even wear my swimsuit to this fight! At least then we could have gone swimming!" Honoka complained. The college girl crossed her legs and sat in the sand in her jean shorts and a tank top with a cow printed on the chest. She looked around the island curiously. "You think everyone else is having the same problem?"

"Definitely. It sounds like the studio is already trying to do damage control." Christie approached them, the assassin with her usual short, white hair. She nodded stiffly towards the girls as she came stepping out of the palm trees. She wore a small blue top that exposed much of her belly and cleavage along with a pair of form-fitting leather pants. Nyotengu strode after her, a revealing Chinese style dress hanging loosely off the long-haired brunette's figure.

"What do you mean?" Honoka asked. Christie reached into her cleavage and pulled out her cell phone, tossing it to Kasumi. She caught it and checked what was pulled up on its screen.

"A beauty contest!?" the ninja blurted out, prompting Honoka to look over her shoulder. The DOA Twitter had put up a poll just a few minutes ago: Which DOA girl is your favorite?! Vote now! "What happened to their newfound morals and family values?"

"And why is it tied!?" Honoka demanded, leaning in over Katsumi's shoulder. Her curious expression turned to a frown. "And with all four of us!?"

"Wait, what?!" Nyotengu shoved her way over to look over Katsumi's shoulder. She snatched the phone away and tapped at it. "Your pathetic human machine is broken! How can I be tied with all three of you in a contest of beauty?"

"I thought I was in the lead last I checked," Christie growled as she looked for herself. Sure enough, the four girls were at the top of the charts with an even 18% of the votes each. The numbers themselves shifted here and there but the others just kept catching up to even things out again. The poll did its job in some respects; suddenly the issues with the servers was forgotten by the stranded quartet. "How can this be happening?"

"I'll tell you how!" boasted a haughty but playful voice. The four fighters looked up to see Mai Shiranui perched on a palm tree, the ninja wearing a loose and revealing outfit that was little more than a few strips of cloth around her hips and breasts. Her massive chest jiggled with little to no provocation, giving Katsumi some flashbacks to the older days of their jiggle physics. "The only reason you four are in the lead is because they didn't factor me into the question. I'd win in a landslide if I weren't waiting on my DLC," she chimed with a wink.

"So you actually don't know anything," Christie dismissed as she folded her arms.

"Well I do know one thing," Mai said flirtily as she jumped down from her perch. "I was spending some time with some of my old friends in Capcom...

"Brag," Honoka huffed.

"And I heard they had a similar argument recently. What would you say if I knew how to break this little tie of yours right here and right now?"

The ladies remained quiet for a moment, trying to play it cool. They couldn't stay silent for long, eager to prove that they were the sexiest girl on the beach. "Well? Spill it," Katsumi ordered. Mai smirked at them and gestured for them to follow before she walked down the beach, hips wiggling temptingly behind her.

"You can't be serious," Honoka gasped as Mai went on with her tale.

"I am. The troops lined up and they started jerking, sucking, grinding... anything they could do to get them off faster than the others. What better way would there be to prove who was sexier?"

"I think it sounds terribly entertaining!" Nyotengu declared happily. "When can we start our own?"

"As soon as you're ready!" Mai waved towards the far end of the beach that hadn't finished loading. The stage was still there, but a number of half-loaded men were standing stock still or slowly shifting in place with no players to control them. They weren't as fully conscious as the rest of the girls, and they barely seemed to look up when they walked among them. "They should do just fine for some happy participants. And of course, I'll be the judge since I'm not taking part in the poll. And besides, who else would know sexy better than me?" she said with a wink.

Katsumi blushed as she looked over the vacant-eyed men. Some of them didn't even have faces rendered yet. It was an embarrassing prospect, but she was still riled up from their brief squabble about who would win the poll. She checked the phone and found their stalemate hadn't budged. "Are we even sure that they can... well... you know. Finish?"

"I did a little experimenting before when I thought I was the only one on the server," Mai confessed with a flirty smile. "They work just fine from the waist down. They won't put up much resistance if you want to move them around either, but they won't do much of anything by themselves. So... who's in?"

"Of course!" Nyotengu proclaimed. "Helping myself to a buffet of tasty men AND defeating my opponents? How could I turn that down?"

"Ooh! A buffet," Honoka chimed, rubbing her lips before she started to drool. "I'm in too! I can already feel my blood boiling just talking about a competition! This is just another form of fighting!"

"Count me in," Christie said as she strut up beside the other two. "I've already seduced more than some college brat or an ancient hag. Now I can prove who has the real magic touch when it comes to manipulating men."

Katsumi held her breath, but she could see she was the odd woman out. "I... I can't believe I'm doing this," she mumbled as she stepped forward, the blush still on her cheeks. She didn't have the courage to say it, but her ninja pride wouldn't have her be the only one not competing.

"Perfect! We have ourselves a tournament!" Mai said happily. "So first round, we'll have... Kasumi versus Nyotengu! And second we'll have Honoka versus Christie!"

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Honoka squealed.

"Enjoy teaching that little one how to handle her appetites," Nyotengu purred to Christie. "I'm sure my busty ninja friend will look so precious when she loses control when faced with a true mistress of the sensual arts."

Mai happily started to set things up. "As for the rules, you have 2 minutes to get as many men cum as possible. You can choose any of the fighters you want, if you like, so long as they haven't already been used and you can only target one at a time. Otherwise I'll simply send you a new fighter when you're done with your current one. Of course there's no interfering with the other girl, and if you get caught cheating you'll have your score reduced to zero. Beyond that... you'll also be facing themes for each round!"

"Themes?" Christie asked as Kasumi and Nyotengu stepped out to the open space in the golden sands.

"Yes! Just like in the rumored Sexfighter II tournament, you'll be limited to using certain parts of your body. So for Kasumi and Nyo..." Mai cupped and jiggled her breasts around proudly. "It's the upper body! You'll only be allowed to touch your men using your hands and tits!"

"You can't be serious," Kasumi said with a wince. Still, looking down at her infamously jiggly chest, it might give her the advantage she needed. Nyotengu didn't seem to be put off by it at all. The much more confident and sultry yokai was already shrugging off the top of her dress, exposing her own pale, full and perky tits.

Mai fiddled with her phone for a moment before she held it high over her head. "Okay, ladies! The game is on in 3, 2, 1... sexfight!!" She hit the timer as Kasumi quickly went to her knees in front of an unfinished fighter in a karate gi. She started to jerk him off with one hand, frantically pumping to get a head start. Nyotengu was in no such rush by the looks of her, chuckling as she shoved her tits into her fractured fighter's face and wobbled them around before gently stroking him off. Nyotengu smirked back at Kasumi before she shifted her position gracefully, stuffing her nipple into the man's mouth while slightly increasing her stroking pace. Kasumi winced to see that he was already just as hard as her own blank fighter.

"Face it, girl. You don't have nearly the experience to keep up with me," Nyotengu boasted. She lowered herself to a squatting position, sliding her breasts down his chest until they replaced her hand in wrapping around his cock. "Go home and play with your dolls while I play with the boys."

"I'm not beat yet!" Kasumi grabbed her targeted man with both hands and started pumping faster, but her enthusiasm couldn't keep up with the steady seductive nature of Nyotengu's approach. The brunette traced her fingers down the length of her targeted cock, miming a kiss towards her man right before he shot load over her hands and breasts.

"Looks like it's one to nothing!" Mai pointed out excitedly.

"I'm done with my appetizer. Come on and give me a real meal for my next course," Nyotengu purred confidently. Kasumi frowned and switched to one hand, trying to mimic her more subtle efforts but she only had her man dribbling precum by the time the tengu had her second blank fighter hard.

"Alright! No holding back! I refuse to lose!" Kasumi declared. She pulled back her hands and with a swift motion, completely threw off her top. She cupped her breasts and mashed them together around the erection in front of her, lightly clapping her hands on either side of her warm tits to make them wobble and stroke him off. Kasumi barely turned her head away in time as the rod swiftly shot off a load of cum into her cheek and cleavage.

"Ooh! Nice use of jiggle physics. We're tied at one to one!" Mai announced as Kasumi swiftly darted over to the nearest half-loaded fighter. She wrapped her breasts around his cock, already lubed up from her first fighter's load to make her go even faster and smoother than before.

"A cute trick, but you're not the only one with a few tricks up her sleeve~!" Nyotengu spared a glance at Kasumi's progress, turning away from her handful of cock while she toyed with his balls. Nyotengu pressed her chest against her man's stomach, pinning his cock to his body right between her breasts. She rolled her shoulders up and down, angling her body to trace her nipples along the sides of his shaft. She grunted and huffed as she kept up her her rhythmic and subtle gestures. She soon got him to squirt between her tits, the tengu licking a morsel of his seed from her lips.

"That makes it two..." Mai started, just as a loud series of squishing noises was accompanied by a staticky moan from Kasumi's fighter, splashing his cum over her round orbs. "To two! We're tied up again!" Mai said excitedly. "Just under one minute left!"

Nyotengu scowled at Kasumi as she went to her next target. "Sneaky little ninja," the brunette growled before going to her next mindless fighter. Kasumi kept up her steady strategy, kneeling just high enough to plop her breasts around her targeted cock. Nyotengu smirked as she broke into a sprint for the nearest man and showed no signs of slowing down as she approached. "Well then you'll have to keep up with my secret technique: Oppai Orosu no Tengu!"

"Tengu Titty Takedown? You must think you're cute," Christie smirked from the sidelines. Nyotengu actually grabbed her man around the legs, tripping him up so he landed with his shoulders in the sand. She bent his legs in a slight arch so that his cock and balls were pointed straight towards the sky, letting Nyotengu brush her breasts across his balls while stroking his cock before nestling it right between her breasts. The easy access let her stroke her whole chest up and down his genitals, no spot untouched as she purred and moaned confidently. Kasumi even found herself staring too much to focus on her sloppy titfucking, her jiggling only going so far in the last moments of their match. Nyotengu let out a loud and boastful laugh as the cum shot out from between her tits and onto her partner's partially mapped face.

"Annnd time! That's it! Nyotengu wins it three to two!" Mai announced cheerily.

"Ahh! It can't be!" Kasumi groaned. She was too distracted to notice the cock in front of her twitching and suddenly spraying her in the face with another shot of cum, making her gag and rush off towards the beach's showers to clean herself up.

"Don't worry about losing to the best, my dear!" Nyotengu chuckled. "All tits and no talent can only get you so far. Lucky I've got both~!"

"Ooh! Ooh! Me next!" Honoka chimed, hopping up and down. "I just can't wait to start the match!"

"Well don't count on getting a second crack at it," Christie chuckled as she stepped towards the doll-like fighters. "Because you're going up against a master of seduction."

"Looks like another energy versus experience match," Mai noted as the girls took up their position. "Will it play out the same way? Let's find out, because in this match..." Mai rolled her tongue in a mock drumroll before she whipped open her paper fan. The kanji for "mouth" was painted across the inside. "Oral only! Hands can be used to hold or position a dick, but it's the lips and tongue that need to do the heavy lifting in this match!"

"With pleasure," Christie chortled as she went to her knees, taking a ready position with her face right in front of an unfinished fighter's bulge. Honoka was simply bent over, her ass sticking out as she was short enough to just put her face in front of a barely present Bass Armstrong. Christie rolled her eyes as the amateurish stance, turning back just as Mai called for them to start. The white-haired assassin tugged down her target's shorts and went to town on him, sucking the head and tonguing along the side before she properly pulled his shaft into her mouth. She had him hard in no time, but when she glanced over at Honoka she couldn't believe it.

The pink-haired cutie was absolutely devouring the massive cock in front of her. Honoka's cheeks bulged as she swallowed up as much of the warm flesh as she could, humming with pleasure as she went at it like it was a buffet rather than a blowjob. Her drooling, faintly smiling mouth seemed to be doing the trick as she gobbled the cock down, bobbing her head energetically until it quickly shot off the first load of the match.

"Wow! Early lead for Honoka!" Mai said, sounding genuinely impressed. "Guess that's what I get for sending a hungry girl like that into an oral contest!"

Christie frowned, but it quickly turned back into a smirk. Honoka pulled back from her first point choking and holding her throat, clearly pushing herself too hard at the start. Her eyes watered as she variously swallowed or spit out more cum, wiping her mouth on her sleeve before clumsily stumbling towards her next fighter. "Rookie mistake," Christie scoffed, grinning at the suffering coed. She turned back to her fighter and gave him a wink. "Now THIS is how you deepthroat a man." She spread her mouth wide and slid herself down in one smooth gesture, gagging softly as the dick pushed past her tonsils. She lightly clenched her tongue and throat around him an with a slight tensing of her body, she felt the seed shoot into her throat. She slid him back out, still dribbling so that Mai could declare the point.

Honoka had a more hesitant start on her second, which allowed Christie to start catching up. Honokoa was still slurping and sucking her dick but her passionate approach had lost some momentum. They both got their lips and faces shot full of cum at the same time before rushing to their next. Christie started to suck softly on her man's balls before licking up the front of his shaft, confident that she would soon pass Honoka. She started to slip her mouth over the third shaft when she jumped and nearly choked on it. She pulled back coughing out spittle as Honoka approached her shaft and slid it all the way down her throat in one smooth push of her face, planting her chin against his balls as she moaned and clenched her throat.

"That's... my exact technique!" Christie realized out loud as she cleared her throat. Sure enough, she could see Honoka's mouth and tongue clenching through her muscles, the pink-haired student's body bucking slightly to push it slightly deeper. She had heard about Honoka's boundless appetite and ability to mimic fighting techniques with ease, but sexual ones were news to her. In fact...

"No... she's even improved on it!" Christie realized as Honoka put her whole body into the thrusts. She moaned and ran her tongue against the target's sac until she peeled herself off quickly, letting him shoot down her throat and onto the sand while she ran for another.

"Now that one looked familiar! Point for Honoka! Three to two!" Christie was too startled by the turn of events to catch up. The coed slurped up her fourth load of cum right before the timer ran out, landing twice as many orgasms as the distracted spy. Christie angrily pushed her third fighter away, not bothering to finish him now that the contest was over. Still, she broke into a slight smirk as Honoka jumped up and down in victory, cum staining her cow shirt and face.

"At least it was fun to watch," Christie chuckled before politely stepping off their improvised sexual battlefield. Now this would be something to see. Nyotengu stepped out to the beach as Honoka finished cleaning herself up (which mostly involved just throwing her dirty clothes off, left in nothing but her underwear.

"Might want to lose the panties too, ladies. This last round is for all the marbles so... it's time to prove that hips don't lie! Ass and pussy only as you ride your victims to victory!" Mai shook her hips around in a showy little dance, clearly enjoying the contest from the view of the referee.

Nyotengu smirked and slid off her dress. She didn't have to worry about removing her panties since she hadn't bothered to wear any to the event. Honoka was quick to hop in place, stripping and kicking off her panties before clenching her fists with excitement. The women took up their positions and Mai gave a flourish with her fan. "Annnnnnd go get 'em girls!"

Honoka tackled her man to the ground, scrambling to mount his cock in a hurry to get started. Nyotengu started out more slow and sensual like last round, turning and grinding her ass against the groin of her target in a more enticing nude lapdance approach. Honoka hissed softly as she mounted her first man, hands braced on his chest as she bounced up and down.

"Looks like both fools and virgins rush in. Your peaches haven't even ripened yet, little girl," Nyotengu chuckled knowingly at the look of strain and effort on her rival's face. She arched her back and raised her hips, sliding her man's member between her ass cheeks and bobbing her pelvis to hotdog him between them.

"I won't lose to an ancient demon like you!" Honoka defied her, leaning chest to chest with her man. The college girl dragged her breasts across his upper body as she rode him up and down.

"Who are you calling ancient?!" the tengu snapped, but she saw Honoka shiver and falter. Nyotengu smirked at her obvious mistake; she was enjoying herself too much too soon. The younger girl felt her man's cock pushing deep against her clit, and however effective it was starting to affect her after all her excitement. The tengu gave a few fluid gyrations of her hips before she felt her man squirt between her ass cheeks and onto her back.

"1 to 0 for Nyotengu!" Mai declared.

"Come back once you have another thousand years of experience, little girl," the brunette purred. She strut her way towards her next man when she saw Honoka shudder, cumming on her man rather than the other way around. Nyotengu chuckled to herself, but she paused when she heard Mai call out again.

"1 to 1!" Nyotengu turned to see Honoka climbing off her partner, a mix of her own juices and her man's cum running down her thighs. She looked a little dazed but she went after her next man all the same.

"So a kamikaze attack," Nyotengu mused. "Well let's see if you can keep that up!" The tengu raised a leg and wrapped it around her next man's waist, rubbing the tip along her thigh before dipping it gently into her pussy. "I knew I took a liking to you humans for a reason," she purred to the blank-faced man, thrusting her hips back and forth authoritatively. Honoka got a running start on her man, turning and jumping with a flying butt bump that took her target down and got her mounted on him right away.

"Interesting. Nyotengu keeps her men standing while Honoka knocks them down to mount them," Kasumi noted, rubbing her thighs together at the exciting sex marathon in front of her.

"Both effective strategies," Christie confirmed. "But there's a lot of factors at stake."

Once again, the girls earned matching orgasms. A squirt went across Nyotengu's belly while Honoka wailed as she received her second load shortly after. Nyotengu maintained her slight lead, but she didn't care for how close it was going. She suddenly sprouted one of her dark wings, not willing to take any more changes. It wrapped around the next man and dragged him over to her, but rather than mounting him she fell to her back and pulled him inside her, the wing pumping him to add more force to his humping thrusts. Honoka was barely to her next man by the time Nyotengu grunted as her man pulled out and shot his load onto her tits.

"2 to 1! 1 minute left ladies!"

Honoka pouted and put on her adorable war face, determined not to lose this match either. She scanned the beach and its still numerous unloaded men, nodding to herself. "Right! I'm going all out!" She grabbed two of the men and pulled them to her knees, positioning herself on all fours between them.

"Honoka, you can only get one man off at a time," Mai warned.

"But it's allowed if they both count as one, right? And if he only uses my hips?"

"I... guess? Sure."

"Perfect!" She pulled one member into her mouth while she pushed her hips back against another. Nyotengu looked at her in confusion before focusing on her own game, flapping out her wings and pouncing on another man to straddle him.

"Come here, you handsome piece of points you," she purred, running her nails down his chest as she positioned herself in a reverse cowgirl, glancing coyly over her shoulder and wings as she rode him deep inside her. She moaned sensually as she started going all out in the last moments of the match, which admittedly exposed her clit to the ramming head of her hung partner. Honoka meanwhile was getting fucked on both ends, but her plan seemed to be working! The man behind her was giving a crackling groan within seconds, the sight of the demeaningly gangbanged coed turning him on more than if she were simply on all fours. The girls went on thrusting and moaning, burying the cocks into themselves as rapidly as they could until Honoka suddenly screamed, arching her back and tossing back her pink hair as her men shot their dripping loads into both her face and pussy.

"2 to 2! And 3... 2... 1! That's time, ladies!"

"What's that even mean!?" Kasumi asked, clearly excited about the conclusion.

"Well now that's sudden death... we need to form a whole new contest. Something with dildos maybe... ooh, and a ring! We should find a ring! And a ROLLER COASTER! Yes, a roller coaster with dildos on it! And a real free for all. Hands, mouth, asses..."

"Excuse me, judge. I think you miscounted." Nyotengu had frozen when the timer went off, but she slowly slid herself off of her man. He was drenched in her pussy juices, but several lumps of white came dripping out of her pussy. She had scored one more orgasm, her tight yokai pussy keeping it clenched inside her.

"Oh boo! She cheated!" Honoka huffed. "She must have got that after you said time!" She wasn't a sore loser so much as she just really wanted the fight to continue.

"Well lucky you, this game has instant replay!" Matook her phone out of her cleavage, flicking some buttons until they saw copies of themselves zipping backward. Sure enough, Nyotengu right at the timer rode high enough on her man to show a dribble of cum going down his shaft. "Yup! As official judge of this very unofficial contest, Nyotengu is the sexiest girl in DOA! Apart from me, of course."

"As if there was any doubt!" Nyotengu crowed with a boastful laugh, even if she was hiding just how exhausted and lightheaded she was right now. "Though all respect for my competitors."

The girls smiled and congratulated her, accepting their defeat sportingly. Mai was still skimming through her phone, watching her favorite replays and saving some for her own personal use later. "I have to say, the tournament was a complete success. The only way it could have been better was if..."

"There y'all are!" Tina Armstrong came tromping out of the bushes, the big American woman dusting off her hefty tits and American flag bikini. Ayane hopped out of the nearby trees, the purple-haired ninja brushing a single leaf from her locks. Lisa Hamilton followed suit, the dark-skinned beauty in her own skimpy luchadora outfit. "You guys still stuck in this server BS?"

Mai grinned wicked at the sight of them, spreading her fan in front of her smiling face. "If we had more competitors... oh giiiirls~! How do you feel about some nice friendly competition?"

Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles