News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

South of the Border (interracial catfight)

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
South of the Border (interracial catfight)
« on: May 19, 2019, 06:44:41 PM »
South of the Border
By Stone Kidman

I took my wife to this bar in Tijuana while we were on vacation in Mexico; I had heard they allowed catfights there and Karen had been looking for a challenge after beating all of the women in our local league. Karen is twenty seven  and very fit; all eyes locked on to her when we entered the grimy bar; she's 5'6" with dirty blonde hair just past her shoulders, 129 pounds with a perky 32C cup. She's wearing these tiny jean shorts with some of her ass cheeks hanging out and a cropped black t-shirt with Motley Crue across her chest. It wasn't long after ordering a couple of tequilas did we find out that several of the rather whorish looking waitresses would fight my wife but that she had to obey the bar rules.

When I stupidly asked what they were, one of the patrons at the table next to us spoke in broken english, "Da loser hassta get fucked by e'rryone in the bar." He laughed uproariously but the bartender, who was a tough looking mexican guy, when I asked if they were serious only nodded, "Si." Karen shrugged and said it wouldn't be a problem after she kicked some wetback's ass--her words not mine--but when she asked who would be her opponent one of the waitress with very long dark hair, reached over and grabbed a handful of Karen's blonde locks and said she would. The fight was immediately on and it's not like they had a ring or even a mat as I watched my wife get swung around by her hair before thrown into the bar. Her back hit the edge so she was momentarily stunned as the senorita, who I heard some of the locals shout her name as Maria, closed in and slapped my wife hard across the face; the echo of the crack sounded like a firecracker going off in the cavernous bar.

Karen was able to get an arm up to block the second slap and a moment later the two women were pulling on each other's hair; squealing and calling the other a bitch--in their respective languages. Maria wore a white t-shirt that had been tied in a knot, also exposing her midriff, and a denim mini skirt with black high heels. My wife had been wearing wedges and soon both women tripped over their respective footwear, falling to the floor which was covered in spilled beer, old piss and peanut shells.

They got up quickly, now only in their bare feet; both took a boxers stance and Karen was able to block a jab at her face but didn't notice the hook Maria sent to her stomach. I saw Karen double up from the blow as Maria advanced, delivering another punch to my wife's flat tummy before grabbing her long blonde hair and swinging her into the arms of some locals who had formed a semicircle around the combatants. They held Karen up, not restraining her but keeping her vertical, as Maria said my wife was another soft American about to learn a lesson.

She cracked her knuckles and sent about five punches aimed at Karen's belly button, each one making my wife grunt, before working her way up to pound a couple crosses at her firm tits; this made her wail to the delight of the other men. Karen had enough wherewithal to shoot a knee between Maria's legs, making the brunette stagger back, as now it was her turn to deal out some punishment. Grabbing the Latina by her long dark hair, Karen slammed a couple knee lifts into Maria's tummy for good measure, then, while the other woman was bent over, got a good knee right into the mexican's tit; flattening it and dropping her to the floor.

Maria blocked the first stomp Karen tried to send, grabbing her leg and kicking her own foot up into my wife's crotch that knocked her down like a felled tree.

"Gonna fuck you up gringo puta," Maria hissed as she slid a leg over my wife's chest to try and get the top mount but this was difficult as both women had their opponent's hair laced around their fists and were tugging with all their might. The mexican woman had a light complexion, compared to the dark skinned local who had informed us of the rules; she looked in her early thirties and had maybe a B cup, not as large as my wife's ample bosom.

"I'm gonna make you my bitch," my wife retorted and let go of Maria's nearly waist length dark hair to grab her tits through her shirt; squeezing them hard enough to make the latina cry out.

"Joo wanna fight dirty...," Maria said, pausing a moment to try and remove my wife's hands from her boobs before reaching back and sliding a hand into Karen's jean shorts. Her high pitch squeal made Maria smile as it was clear she was clawing my wife's cxnt. She released the Latina's breasts to try and pry her hand from between her legs but this was a big mistake because it allowed Maria to slide forward, practically getting my wife in a schoolgirl pin, as she abandoned her crotch claw to punish her breasts.

Keeping a handful of her long blonde hair, like the reins of a horse, Maria pulled up the front of Karen's cropped t-shirt, exposing her black bikini top, and began digging her nails into my wife's perfect tits. The audience of patrons hooted and whistled when Karen's top became dislodged while she struggled, exposing the pale tan line over her nipple. It was that nipple that Maria attacked, twisting it cruelly as Karen tried bucking the shorter woman off. Maria might've only been 5'4" but in those heels she was nearly the same height as Karen before they went tumbling to the floor so it was kinda hot watching this petite woman dominate my wife.

Karen finally got a grip of the mexican woman's long hair and was pulling on it sharply, trying to dislodge it, but Maria just slid forward; my wife's face was completely obscured under her short denim skirt but it was clear she was facesitting her because she would ask her, "How's that pussy taste?"

My wife wasn't going down without a fight, she was also replying with her own breast claws and blind slaps but Maria had the facesit tight and soon Karen's arms flop to the floor as the crowd erupts in cheers. I sat and watched as Maria hauled my semiconscious wife up by her hair, slapping her hard across the face a few times before throwing her on top of a nearby table where she laid splayed out; still waking up with short gasps and twitches.

In a flash, the mob descended upon her; ripping away her top and shorts as I watched a multitude of sweaty brown hands groping her tits and fingering her shaved pussy. The bartender gave me a drink and said it was on the house since I brought in such good entertainment. I drank the beer bitterly as Karen's squeals were muffled by several cocks shoved into her mouth; I can only see bits of her, a foot or part of her arm, as she was swarmed by the drunk horny locals. I could hear them moaning as they violate her mouth, ass and pussy for the next forty minutes before they're all spent and she's just covered in all kinds of bodily fluids, as apparently one of them made her drink his piss, but her breasts were bruised from not only the match but the rough way the men treated her.

She was able to get herself together as Maria gave her the finger, saying, "Come back if you want another ass whipping puta." Karen's shirt was in tatters but she's able to cover up enough for us to get a cab back to the hotel. It's several weeks later when we're back home and she's still recovering from the beating when she informs me she's missed her period. I give my wife a raised eyebrow, knowing the father was probably one of the mexican locals, and said if she wanted we could always go back to Tijuana for a rematch and maybe Maria will give her some more belly punishment that could take care of that problem.

You can find ALL of my stories at www.patreon.com/StoneKidman