News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wrestling contacts in Philippines

• 4 Replies

Offline Henrikjensen1

Wrestling contacts in Philippines
« on: May 20, 2019, 03:27:51 PM »
Are there some there can help me and My girlfriend to find some wrestling productions in Philippines becouse My girlfriend love wrestling and Will be a wrestler in caloocan city in Philippines Are there some one there know Where she can be a wrestler and find some wrestling matches My girlfriend Will only wrestle other females and Girls i Hope there Are some one there know a place Where wee can start up to her ????????????

Bests regards Henrik and Aprilyn

Offline jaymcmillian

Re: Wrestling contacts in Philippines
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 01:37:10 AM »
I don't know if they are still in business but there was a company called Asian Connection that produced a lot of wrestling matches in Manilla.  That's the only one I can think of as most are in theUS and Europe and maybe Japan.

Offline Mada

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 11:23:01 AM »
Good luck & keep us posted, would love to see more works from Asia in the style Mike from Asian Connection did...Its a real shame theirs not more producers in asia/indonesia/phillipines...

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 01:18:59 PM »
Before there was jb and d sportfilms. Made good mixed fights.  But nowayadays the site is totally dead. But the films are still there to buy.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 07:12:43 PM »
  Stax does wrestling events in Manila called Black Mat.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan