News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Help to find some wrestling competition companys in Philippines

• 3 Replies

Offline Henrikjensen1

Are there some there can help me and My girlfriend to find some wrestling productions in Philippines becouse My girlfriend love wrestling and Will be a wrestler in caloocan city in Philippines Are there some one there know Where she can be a wrestler and find some wrestling matches My girlfriend Will only wrestle other females and Girls i Hope there Are some one there know a place Where wee can start her up so she can be a wrestler in caloocan city

Send me a e-mail if there Are some one there know Where wee can find her some place to her so she can make some competitions My girlfriend love wrestling and Will wrestling in competitive and submission style with other females and Girls My girlfriend Will Hope there Are some there can help her

send me a massage on My e-mail Gudmand.jensen@gmail.com

Bests regards Henrik and Aprilyn

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Help to find some wrestling competition companys in Philippines
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 07:27:06 PM »
Hope I'm not too late with this.

A lot of companies have come & gone but there is still one company actively advertising something that may work for you in the Philippines.  They're called Muddy Pinays and their website is located at: https://www.muddypinays.com/

Good luck!

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
  • Catfighting model and more
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 05:24:09 PM »
Are there some there can help me and My girlfriend to find some wrestling productions in Philippines becouse My girlfriend love wrestling and Will be a wrestler in caloocan city in Philippines Are there some one there know Where she can be a wrestler and find some wrestling matches My girlfriend Will only wrestle other females and Girls i Hope there Are some one there know a place Where wee can start her up so she can be a wrestler in caloocan city

Send me a e-mail if there Are some one there know Where wee can find her some place to her so she can make some competitions My girlfriend love wrestling and Will wrestling in competitive and submission style with other females and Girls My girlfriend Will Hope there Are some there can help her

send me a massage on My e-mail Gudmand.jensen@gmail.com

Bests regards Henrik and Aprilyn

Hit me up if your gf wants to wrestle in Asia ;) Email to cal_marvel@yahoo.com

Offline Secret Experience

• I tell tales about your wildest dreams.
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 03:01:00 AM »
Manila Wrestling Federation, my friend is one of the founders and they are short on female wrestlers. Now when it comes to the details I'll leave it to you two.
No one is hotter than you, believe in yourself and always stay true. Never let a victory go to your head and never let a loss bring you down. Continue to learn and develop and you'll do fine.