News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Female Catfight Experiences

• 12 Replies

Offline Matrix21

• God Member
  • Avatar is fav actress for fight fantasies!
Female Catfight Experiences
« on: May 20, 2019, 04:23:59 PM »
Would any of the female members be able to share their real life catfight experiences, would love to hear from girls on their experiences, with their first catfights, best fights, worst fights, really any fight you feel like sharing?  Thanks
Not into roleplay, so please do not contact me about roleplaying catfights please, thanks.

Offline gabbypussy

Re: Female Catfight Experiences
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 05:59:51 PM »
1)I feared to be in fights and did the impossible to avoid them at school. However one day everything changed for me; what happened was that two gymnastic girlfriends and I were watching a couple of chunky tomboy girls who wore super weird and ugly clothes (baggy pants, baggy and long shorts, long t shirts)besides they behaved very weird too, and these nerdy tomboy girls were also watching us weeks before, they looked at us in a strange way. Once in the  locker room, while we changed our gymnastics leotards, in the distance, these butch girls stared at us for a few minutes and they did it the following days; then one day, I just stared at one of them while changing their ugly and baggy sports clothes, then I realized that one of the tomboy bitches was wearing ugly boxers like underwear, without thinking I giggled at bit, and the other nerdy tomboy bitch came against me accusing me of making fun of her friend, I told her that she also wore horrible and nothing sexy clothes, then that girl attacked me hitting my cheek with her chubby fist, then she pulled my hair down and released other blows to my face that sent me straight to the floor with a black eye, mouth and nose bleeding, my girlfriends stopped her for beating me up, but I was already on the floor almost KO and crying, she was suspended for a week of classes( I didn't  retaliate because it was a furious and quick beating, and i was scared).
2)   I had one in my freshman year against  a very squared conservative  mind christian bitch from alabama. She was critic and full of shit. She didn´t want me to listen rock or pop music loud. She hated when i watched tv soap operas. She didn´t like that i made any sound during her long morning and night prayings. She was so critical on me when she saw me to go to bed wearing a t shirt ( without a bra ) and with my panty thong, well she slept like she was going to a basket ball game with long shorts, loosing t shirts and wore funny boyshorts undies. She made me feel like whore when i wore my tiny shorts, she always said something bad when she saw me in miniskirts, tight jeans and  worse thing, when she saw me in my panty thongs before shower or bed. But things turned worse when her ugly nerdy boyfriend came to our room  a couple of times, the first time was almost summer, her boyfriend and her came to the room, i was on my bed reading a text book wearing my tiny shorts, wow the nerd guy almost ate me at live with his eyes, the second time her boyfriend came to the room so early in the morning, she was in the bathroom so i opened the door  without knowing that behind the door was her boyfriend, i thought it was another girl from the hall, so i opened the door still wearring my t shirt and my panty thong, wow that guy almost had a heart attack, then she came out of the bathroom and took him away from the room. 20 mins latter she came to room completely out of her mind, accusing me to try to steal her ugly boyfriend, then she went against me and pulled my hair down and gave me an uppercut  punch right on  my face that sent me directly to the floor, then she pinned me down sitting on my chest and started to punching my face, two girls from the next room whom we shared a bathroom were able to help me,  I was lying helpless on the floor almost knocked out with bloody nose and bloody mouth and a black eye , latter i put a complaint against her and she was expelled from the room and later from college. Crazy wild christian bitch( she was 5´2 or 5´3 and she weighted maybe 125 or 130lbs very skinny legs ).
Well i wrote my two real catfight stories in another subject similar to this one
I'm 5'6 "and I weigh 115lbs 24yrs

Offline gabbypussy

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 06:02:58 PM »
 I'm a super coward about fights. I chickened out about three times in my life. The worst started when I entered a public highschool then I had my first catfight in my last year in highschool(I came from private schools): I had another catfight in my freshman year in college.
1) The first time it happened at a party that an ugly high school classmate girl invited us (my girlfriends and me), I was dancing with my friends July and Alexa suddenly an ugly but nice guy started dancing with me, I didn´t mind  and I continued dancing with him for about a  hour, then I went to the bathroom and when I left, an ugly thin girl dressed in awful baggy jeans was blocking the exit, she approached almost in my face and with threatening voice and anger, she said "Fucking hoe, you're dancing with my boyfriend (actually was his ex) I'll wait for you outside in the garden to fight with you" I was left scared to hear the threat because this was the first time in my life that someone was going to give me a beating, I immediately react and said in a submissive voice "sorry I did not know it was your boyfriend, I'm leaving this party right now because I do not want to have problems with you" the skinny bitch laughed sarcastically and told me in bossy way " So Go now pussy rich bitch or else "; I quickly went to find my girlfriends and told them "a crazy bitch wants to be the shit out of me, let's go immediately", and that's what we did, we left that ugly working class kids party

2) the second time, again happened in that ugly public highschool, in the cafeteria a punk white bitch accidentally slipped in front of my table, I was one of the few people I saw as she fell super comically over the floor and without thinking I exploded in laughs, the punk girl looked at me with great anger and said super angry "after classes on the football field, I'll wait for you to kick your ass", I was frozen in fear and totally silent. I told some friends about my danger situation and they told me that I had to leave school early, because they knew that this punk girl was a bully who had defeated several girls, I told one of my teachers that I felt very sick in my stomach and I had to go to my house before school ended so they let me go early, there at home I was so afraid to go back to school tomorrow, thinking that punk girl would  give me the beating of my life, well I was able to  convince to my mom that I felt super sick of my menstrual period and my stomach, so stayed home and I was two days without going to school, when I returned to school I thought that everything had happened and that the punk girl had forgotten everything, when I ran into that girl at the bathroom exit, I realized otherwise, that had not happened, the punk girl told me mockingly " still pending our fight", I again felt so scared and vulnerable, then take some courage  and carefully I approached the punk girl, and I said to her " please forgive me and acept my apologize, I did not want to laugh when your accident happened in the cafeteria, I did it without thinking not with bad intentions, besides I do not know how to fight, I'm sure that you are going to give me a solid beating" the punk girl just laughed and said threateningly" I don´t give it fuck your apology, rich slut, you always so mocking, I still want to fight  you" I almost went to tears of despair,but  suddenly I came up with an idea and I told the punk bitch "well if I pay your lunch all year long", wow the working class punk girl shined her eyes and told me in a more friendly way "ok I accept your proposal, but if you go once without paying it  I'll hit you cute cocky face of yours that nobody of your friends and family will recognize you", and so in that way I managed to save my nice ass from a beating in my junior year in highschool

3) the third time it happened in my sophomore year in college, my friend Vanessa, Julia and I were in spring break on a beach selling hot dogs and drinks to collect money to help pay for the repair of a friend's car, a chunky white trash bitch who had bought our food came complaining about the poor quality of our food an hour later and demanding that we return her money, I asked her if she had been sick of the food we sold her, she said not only that she did not like the food.  she wanted us to return her money (the crazy bitch was somewhat drunk), my friend Vanessa told her that we could not return the money for that kind of reason, well the white trash bitch left the place and 10 minutes later she was back with two other white trash bitches, this crazy bitch started screaming and yelling to us  that we had to give her money back otherwise  she and her ugly chunky girl friends were going to kick our asses, suddenly  she approached us in a threatening way and she was in front our sales tables, I saw her approach like inminet attack to us,so I immediately took a beer and kneel in front of that crazy one and I said  "please sorry for offending you take this free beer for you and your friends and everything in peace" , the crazy girl was surprised by my gesture and took the beer and left, and our souls returned to our body after that ugly white trash bitches took their beers left .

Offline Karen Bully Castel

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 07:42:49 PM »
When I was in high school, I gave  several beatings  half a dozen of those snobby and fake hoes who wear mini skirts, tight leggings and underwear thongs.
I am a tomboy and so what? When I was in high school and I was annoyed by  snobby girly girls at school or in my neighborhood, I just made a mess of  their faces and gave them a good beating and they stopped bothering me.
When I was in high school, there  were  some snobby girls who liked to show off with their sexy thongs in the locker room ( They were very sexy but so vain), most of them made fun of my underwear that was very conservative ( boxer panties )
so I beat up about 4 of those daring girls in my high school time ( Some of them were kind of faked and like to laugh, talk shit about me) then the other girls became more careful to no to annoy me afraid that I kick their sexy asses.

I was a hard and strong player of soccer in middle school and highschool, but finally in one highschool I was expelled because I was a brawler and a bully  I was in a couple of fights against other female player from opponent soccer teams. When I was 12 years old, three blond soccer girls from a private school challenged me to fight in a park near the soccer field of our neighborhood because they said I was dirty and rude  playing soccer, the tallest of the blonde girls pulled me out my hair, but I dropped a rain of punches to her cute face that left her with dark bruises and blood, she cried and surrendered, I just pushed her away, the other girl seeing that her friend came out with her ass kicked  big time, fled from the fight, but I managed to catch her, throw her on the ground and I gave her a couple of good blows on her face that left her crying and bleeding from her nose, the third  girl was so scared for what happened to her two friends, suddenly she got down on her knees crying asking for forgiveness and clemency I gave her a solid slap and she started crying and let her go with the other two beaten female players.

when I was 14, two sexy cheerleaders (one year older than me) from my neighborhood, who never spoke to me, suddenly they became my friends. One day both sexy girls invited me to play the house of one of them who had a pool, these cheerleaders were from families with much more money than my relatives, then made fun of my bathing suit, which was a long shorts jeans and a Red T-shirt; of course these two cheerleaders wore mini bikinis that looked like thongs, they made me challenge in the pool, but the challenge was a trap and a joke, because one of the sexy girls would be filming me while I made the challenge, when I made the challenge I slip and fall completely backwards giving me a strong blow on the back on the edge of the pool, both girls who were filming me and exploded with laughter and did not help me in my misfortune, I discovered in that moment lying on the floor, that the curb of the pool was smoother than it should be, then realize that it was a trap and joke, I became so furious with those girls, that I immediately jumped up and I went against them giving them the worst beating of their lives, so they lay there on the patio floor, sobbing, with black eyes, bloody noses and mouths. I left that house and never spoke to them again, although those girls avoided me because they were afraid that I would kick their sexy butts again. The bad thing is that my grandmother had to pay some medical expenses of these teasing girls because her parents went to complain to my poor grandmother that I had beaten their daughters with excessive fury. My grandmother paid the medical bills of both girls but my old lady congratulated me for not letting me bother about those malicious girls

Hey in my time as a teenager  ( around 16 yrs old) I got mad at the beauty queens of my city. Because my poor cousin who was a dwarf worked in the utility area of the company that made the beauty contest, and there was one beautiful and sexy girl who was candidate for the beauty contest that year, but  this girl was very bad and she mocked my cousin when she saw his work loading things. While this  girl dressed in her mini bikinis and wore her sculptural body, my poor cousin had to go from side to side carrying things of utility. My cousin told me about the abuse of mockery of this hoe candidate for beauty. I waited for the beauty contest to pass, when the contest ended, I went to look for this beautiful but mocking hoe candidate, and I told her sexy contestant, today you are going to pay a good lesson for making fun of my cousin dwarf who works for utilities in this beauty contest, the sexy girl was silent of the fear, I started to punch hard solid blows to this sexy girl giving the beating of her live the so called beauty, ended up on the floor sobbing, with her face with bruises, her mouths full of blood and her nostrils also bleeding. Then hoe girl put criminal charges against me, anyway I had to spend 3 months in the  juvenile jail, but at least I gave her a good lesson to that mocking and smug girl.
I am a butch ( tomboy ) or dyke girl, I had a relationship with a super sexy girly girl very very femme, during 8 months when I was 22yrs old; she wore very sexy clothes, mini skirts, mini shorts and leggies; she has a very thin but athletic and Hot body, she looks super good in her thongs and min bikinis (she only has thongs as underwear and sleeps dressed in a mini t shirt). After half a year I realized that she was only interested in having a good time ( getting her pussy and butt strapon ) and getting some of my money. One day I found her in bed with another  girly girl, making out, I was so angry I threw against the two of them, and gave them a tremendous beating, let the two girls crying and lying on the floor with their faces bruised and blood, and I then kicked them out of my house. A butch girl has to be careful that girly girl or femme choose as a couple

haha man well yea i got scratch in differtent catfights, I was like in 8 brwls, maybe half of them, i got scratch and slaps. For example, in my last brawl, I was 21 years old, I was in juniour  college, my girlfriends , Kisha, Rosa and I were on vacation in South Padre Island for spring break, one day, very late at  night 5 drunk racist skinny white girls started to bother my black friend Kisha calling her names like Monkey, Niggra..., the three of us, We got angry with those disrepecful white racist girls and decided to kick their white asses, I took one of those white girls from the hair and threw her to the ground, on the floor I gave her  three solid blows to her pale face and knocked her out, while one of the other white bitches attacked me from behind and she scratched my arms and neck and started to slapping me, I turned around and took her by her arm and threw her to the floor and gave her four hard blows in her face and left her very well KO; my girlfriend Kisha kicked  the other 2 white girls and my girlfriend Rosa gave a solid beating to only one of the white girls who was left from the group of 5 annoying and racist bitches, Rosa punched that bitch like 5 times on her skinny face.  I can assure you that those 5 skinny white girls all were left with their noses broken, the five girls were left with their noses and mouths bleeding, the brawl, I do not think it lasted too long maybe 6 or 7minutes, the beatdown was super fast, after the fight we  fled from that place and we even changed hotels early in the morning, evenmore  we were locked up all day in our room, finally we left the following night South Padre Island to avoid problems with the police
I had 3 very amateur boxing matches when I was 23. my first match resulted with few bruises on one of my cheeks, lasted the 3 rounds and it was a very close fight (it was a draw) and other 3 matches were very easy, ended in the first or second round with my opponents were knocked out.

Here  I am a dyke lesbian girl who is used to beat up snobby hoes I am also  5´4 height  weight 154 lbs 36c 25yrs

Offline gabbypussy

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 11:12:09 PM »
When I was in high school, I gave  several beatings  half a dozen of those snobby and fake hoes who wear mini skirts, tight leggings and underwear thongs.
I am a tomboy and so what? When I was in high school and I was annoyed by  snobby girly girls at school or in my neighborhood, I just made a mess of  their faces and gave them a good beating and they stopped bothering me.
When I was in high school, there  were  some snobby girls who liked to show off with their sexy thongs in the locker room ( They were very sexy but so vain), most of them made fun of my underwear that was very conservative ( boxer panties )
so I beat up about 4 of those daring girls in my high school time ( Some of them were kind of faked and like to laugh, talk shit about me) then the other girls became more careful to no to annoy me afraid that I kick their sexy asses.

I was a hard and strong player of soccer in middle school and highschool, but finally in one highschool I was expelled because I was a brawler and a bully  I was in a couple of fights against other female player from opponent soccer teams. When I was 12 years old, three blond soccer girls from a private school challenged me to fight in a park near the soccer field of our neighborhood because they said I was dirty and rude  playing soccer, the tallest of the blonde girls pulled me out my hair, but I dropped a rain of punches to her cute face that left her with dark bruises and blood, she cried and surrendered, I just pushed her away, the other girl seeing that her friend came out with her ass kicked  big time, fled from the fight, but I managed to catch her, throw her on the ground and I gave her a couple of good blows on her face that left her crying and bleeding from her nose, the third  girl was so scared for what happened to her two friends, suddenly she got down on her knees crying asking for forgiveness and clemency I gave her a solid slap and she started crying and let her go with the other two beaten female players.

when I was 14, two sexy cheerleaders (one year older than me) from my neighborhood, who never spoke to me, suddenly they became my friends. One day both sexy girls invited me to play the house of one of them who had a pool, these cheerleaders were from families with much more money than my relatives, then made fun of my bathing suit, which was a long shorts jeans and a Red T-shirt; of course these two cheerleaders wore mini bikinis that looked like thongs, they made me challenge in the pool, but the challenge was a trap and a joke, because one of the sexy girls would be filming me while I made the challenge, when I made the challenge I slip and fall completely backwards giving me a strong blow on the back on the edge of the pool, both girls who were filming me and exploded with laughter and did not help me in my misfortune, I discovered in that moment lying on the floor, that the curb of the pool was smoother than it should be, then realize that it was a trap and joke, I became so furious with those girls, that I immediately jumped up and I went against them giving them the worst beating of their lives, so they lay there on the patio floor, sobbing, with black eyes, bloody noses and mouths. I left that house and never spoke to them again, although those girls avoided me because they were afraid that I would kick their sexy butts again. The bad thing is that my grandmother had to pay some medical expenses of these teasing girls because her parents went to complain to my poor grandmother that I had beaten their daughters with excessive fury. My grandmother paid the medical bills of both girls but my old lady congratulated me for not letting me bother about those malicious girls

Hey in my time as a teenager  ( around 16 yrs old) I got mad at the beauty queens of my city. Because my poor cousin who was a dwarf worked in the utility area of the company that made the beauty contest, and there was one beautiful and sexy girl who was candidate for the beauty contest that year, but  this girl was very bad and she mocked my cousin when she saw his work loading things. While this  girl dressed in her mini bikinis and wore her sculptural body, my poor cousin had to go from side to side carrying things of utility. My cousin told me about the abuse of mockery of this hoe candidate for beauty. I waited for the beauty contest to pass, when the contest ended, I went to look for this beautiful but mocking hoe candidate, and I told her sexy contestant, today you are going to pay a good lesson for making fun of my cousin dwarf who works for utilities in this beauty contest, the sexy girl was silent of the fear, I started to punch hard solid blows to this sexy girl giving the beating of her live the so called beauty, ended up on the floor sobbing, with her face with bruises, her mouths full of blood and her nostrils also bleeding. Then hoe girl put criminal charges against me, anyway I had to spend 3 months in the  juvenile jail, but at least I gave her a good lesson to that mocking and smug girl.
I am a butch ( tomboy ) or dyke girl, I had a relationship with a super sexy girly girl very very femme, during 8 months when I was 22yrs old; she wore very sexy clothes, mini skirts, mini shorts and leggies; she has a very thin but athletic and Hot body, she looks super good in her thongs and min bikinis (she only has thongs as underwear and sleeps dressed in a mini t shirt). After half a year I realized that she was only interested in having a good time ( getting her pussy and butt strapon ) and getting some of my money. One day I found her in bed with another  girly girl, making out, I was so angry I threw against the two of them, and gave them a tremendous beating, let the two girls crying and lying on the floor with their faces bruised and blood, and I then kicked them out of my house. A butch girl has to be careful that girly girl or femme choose as a couple

haha man well yea i got scratch in differtent catfights, I was like in 8 brwls, maybe half of them, i got scratch and slaps. For example, in my last brawl, I was 21 years old, I was in juniour  college, my girlfriends , Kisha, Rosa and I were on vacation in South Padre Island for spring break, one day, very late at  night 5 drunk racist skinny white girls started to bother my black friend Kisha calling her names like Monkey, Niggra..., the three of us, We got angry with those disrepecful white racist girls and decided to kick their white asses, I took one of those white girls from the hair and threw her to the ground, on the floor I gave her  three solid blows to her pale face and knocked her out, while one of the other white bitches attacked me from behind and she scratched my arms and neck and started to slapping me, I turned around and took her by her arm and threw her to the floor and gave her four hard blows in her face and left her very well KO; my girlfriend Kisha kicked  the other 2 white girls and my girlfriend Rosa gave a solid beating to only one of the white girls who was left from the group of 5 annoying and racist bitches, Rosa punched that bitch like 5 times on her skinny face.  I can assure you that those 5 skinny white girls all were left with their noses broken, the five girls were left with their noses and mouths bleeding, the brawl, I do not think it lasted too long maybe 6 or 7minutes, the beatdown was super fast, after the fight we  fled from that place and we even changed hotels early in the morning, evenmore  we were locked up all day in our room, finally we left the following night South Padre Island to avoid problems with the police
I had 3 very amateur boxing matches when I was 23. my first match resulted with few bruises on one of my cheeks, lasted the 3 rounds and it was a very close fight (it was a draw) and other 3 matches were very easy, ended in the first or second round with my opponents were knocked out.
You are a  really a very very dangerous and scary badass ugly bitch, I unfortunately ran into two girls of your type and I got my pretty ass kicked so awful by each one of those ugly tomboy bitches, tomboy  bitches like you really are super dangerous

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 11:32:35 PM »
1)I feared to be in fights and did the impossible to avoid them at school. However one day everything changed for me; what happened was that two gymnastic girlfriends and I were watching a couple of chunky tomboy girls who wore super weird and ugly clothes (baggy pants, baggy and long shorts, long t shirts)besides they behaved very weird too, and these nerdy tomboy girls were also watching us weeks before, they looked at us in a strange way. Once in the  locker room, while we changed our gymnastics leotards, in the distance, these butch girls stared at us for a few minutes and they did it the following days; then one day, I just stared at one of them while changing their ugly and baggy sports clothes, then I realized that one of the tomboy bitches was wearing ugly boxers like underwear, without thinking I giggled at bit, and the other nerdy tomboy bitch came against me accusing me of making fun of her friend, I told her that she also wore horrible and nothing sexy clothes, then that girl attacked me hitting my cheek with her chubby fist, then she pulled my hair down and released other blows to my face that sent me straight to the floor with a black eye, mouth and nose bleeding, my girlfriends stopped her for beating me up, but I was already on the floor almost KO and crying, she was suspended for a week of classes( I didn't  retaliate because it was a furious and quick beating, and i was scared).
2)   I had one in my freshman year against  a very squared conservative  mind christian bitch from alabama. She was critic and full of shit. She didn´t want me to listen rock or pop music loud. She hated when i watched tv soap operas. She didn´t like that i made any sound during her long morning and night prayings. She was so critical on me when she saw me to go to bed wearing a t shirt ( without a bra ) and with my panty thong, well she slept like she was going to a basket ball game with long shorts, loosing t shirts and wore funny boyshorts undies. She made me feel like whore when i wore my tiny shorts, she always said something bad when she saw me in miniskirts, tight jeans and  worse thing, when she saw me in my panty thongs before shower or bed. But things turned worse when her ugly nerdy boyfriend came to our room  a couple of times, the first time was almost summer, her boyfriend and her came to the room, i was on my bed reading a text book wearing my tiny shorts, wow the nerd guy almost ate me at live with his eyes, the second time her boyfriend came to the room so early in the morning, she was in the bathroom so i opened the door  without knowing that behind the door was her boyfriend, i thought it was another girl from the hall, so i opened the door still wearring my t shirt and my panty thong, wow that guy almost had a heart attack, then she came out of the bathroom and took him away from the room. 20 mins latter she came to room completely out of her mind, accusing me to try to steal her ugly boyfriend, then she went against me and pulled my hair down and gave me an uppercut  punch right on  my face that sent me directly to the floor, then she pinned me down sitting on my chest and started to punching my face, two girls from the next room whom we shared a bathroom were able to help me,  I was lying helpless on the floor almost knocked out with bloody nose and bloody mouth and a black eye , latter i put a complaint against her and she was expelled from the room and later from college. Crazy wild christian bitch( she was 5´2 or 5´3 and she weighted maybe 125 or 130lbs very skinny legs ).
Well i wrote my two real catfight stories in another subject similar to this one
You are a  pathetic and a wimp, I beat up so easily hoes like you during my life sometime beating the shit out of them.  You would be a prey easy to beat with a couple of good punches, you would be left ready to feel the hard of my strapon; well so  long as you stayed alive from the blows that I gave you previously. Then you would feel the strong penetration of my strapon even in the dimple of your ass, it would break aside those skimpy thongs that you wear without shame, and again I would penetrate through all your holes my solid and hard strapon and make you scream while I see your little mouth and your cute nose bleeding from the blows that I gave you at the beginning hahaha weak hoe.
Here  I am a dyke lesbian girl who is used to beat up snobby hoes I am also  5´4 height  weight 154 lbs 36c 25yrs

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2019, 07:37:53 PM »
Very brave and honest of you Gabbypussy, to tell us of the beatings you suffered.

Offline gabbypussy

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2019, 05:26:51 PM »
Very brave and honest of you Gabbypussy, to tell us of the beatings you suffered.
Dear jondo53 Thanks for your comments, I am super pacific and  I do not  how to fight. That bitches took advantage of the fact that I was weak to defend myself and they beat me up. Ugly but super aggressive women. Now I just have the morbidity to know about  more of the girl fights and try to never provoke a crazy one. Best Wishes Gabby

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2019, 03:17:43 AM »
Hi gabbypussy. I've corresponded with several women who've become interested in cat fighting after they'd been beaten up by another girl, so you're not alone. Those I've spoken to have all become masochistic, with some looking for fights in the hope they'll get beat up again. There was one exception, a girl who got her nose broken by another girl in a fight in a night club, She said she was ashamed that she couldn't defend herself even against another woman, so she took up judo, and said that the next girl who tangled with her would be leaving on a stretcher! Maybe you should study a martial art. :)

Offline gabbypussy

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2019, 07:52:41 PM »
Hi gabbypussy. I've corresponded with several women who've become interested in cat fighting after they'd been beaten up by another girl, so you're not alone. Those I've spoken to have all become masochistic, with some looking for fights in the hope they'll get beat up again. There was one exception, a girl who got her nose broken by another girl in a fight in a night club, She said she was ashamed that she couldn't defend herself even against another woman, so she took up judo, and said that the next girl who tangled with her would be leaving on a stretcher! Maybe you should study a martial art. :)
Dear  jondo53
I do not really feel bad to talk about the beatings I got  in highschool and college (only 2 so far)anyway most of my female friends are equal to me, cowards and wimps
I go to the gym almost every day and I am pretty athletic but I am zero aggressive and I have never been looking for fights, on the contrary several times I had to flee or ask for clemency so that I would not end up all beaten up ( until it finally happened in my senior year in highschool and my first year in college).
After my two terrible beating, I started to be curious about girl fights, and in my case I have no interest in learning to fight, but last year a female friend of mine invited me to be a couple wrestling matches against two of her workmates, wow my female friend and I made a team against those two girls, I fought with each of them and I lost both matches big time (I was submitted by schoolgirl pins, armtwisted I was no able to score a submission ) and being honest with you I did not feel bad, in a few words I think I am in the category of sedomasochist girls ( the girs who have been defeated by other girls and now feel no too bad to be defeated again )

Offline CockfighterOliU

• God Member
  • A good fight is brutal and sensual at same time :)
    • Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2019, 10:02:36 PM »
Dear  jondo53
I do not really feel bad to talk about the beatings I got  in highschool and college (only 2 so far)anyway most of my female friends are equal to me, cowards and wimps
I go to the gym almost every day and I am pretty athletic but I am zero aggressive and I have never been looking for fights, on the contrary several times I had to flee or ask for clemency so that I would not end up all beaten up ( until it finally happened in my senior year in highschool and my first year in college).
After my two terrible beating, I started to be curious about girl fights, and in my case I have no interest in learning to fight, but last year a female friend of mine invited me to be a couple wrestling matches against two of her workmates, wow my female friend and I made a team against those two girls, I fought with each of them and I lost both matches big time (I was submitted by schoolgirl pins, armtwisted I was no able to score a submission ) and being honest with you I did not feel bad, in a few words I think I am in the category of sedomasochist girls ( the girs who have been defeated by other girls and now feel no too bad to be defeated again )

sometimes...a defeat can be tons of  fun even if you tend to be more on the dominant side like I am.

Thanks for your superhonest and open words.  Big thumbs up.

Sorry for offopic.

* CockfighterOliU is sneaking out
Discord: OliU#8577
Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights https://discord.gg/vS2UWFcB94

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2019, 12:47:29 AM »
Dear  jondo53

sometimes...a defeat can be tons of  fun even if you tend to be more on the dominant side like I am.

Thanks for your superhonest and open words.  Big thumbs up.

Sorry for offopic.

* CockfighterOliU is sneaking out
Haha 100% OK with you, I recently had two wrestling matches against two tall and sexy hoes, wow I  defeated both girls easily and make them feel my power and dominance over them ( and thier faces ).  A couple of years ago I also Ko two girls from my gym in two different boxing matches ( they didn´t past the first round). Besides more than half a dozen of brwls against snobby hoes that I kicked their ass during my time in school and college, Anyway that gabbypussy is such wimp, she would be an easy victim for me, If one day I met her by chance I would beat the shit out of her thong hahah

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2019, 12:54:35 AM »
Thanks for sharing Gabby.

Karen was one of the easiest account blocks ever. No need for that type of person anywhere in life.