News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Wife Wars: A Collection of Stories By Altered Ego

• 7 Replies

Offline Altered Ego

The Wife Wars: A Collection of Stories By Altered Ego
« on: May 21, 2019, 12:17:33 PM »
The Wife Wars
A collection of stories by Altered Ego.

Episode 1: The Introduction

I see you looking at that shiny little pin pin on my jacket. You know what it it signifies, right? No? Well, if two women who are wearing them run into each other they have to fight? And yes, I am hunting for an opponent. How long have I been fighting? Well, I'd say I've been fighting all my life, but I've been doing it regularly since I was 18. The name's Rosie, by the way, Rosie Marshall and I'm what is known as a catfighter.

Why, you ask? For a million different reasons.... sometimes I fight for money, I've fought to protect others.....I've fought for love, I've fought because I hated the other woman.... I've fought for fame, I've fought purely to see which of us was better.....sometimes I fight because that big guy over at the bar getting me a drink, also known as my husband Wyatt, loves to watch, but mostly, I fight because I like it.

Does he like it? Oh definitely. Even if I wasn't as into it myself, just the reaction I get from him, the way he looks at me when I'm fighting would be enough to keep me doing it. Of course he fights too! The only thing I love more than watching him fight is me getting to fight the other guy's girl.

Am I any good at it? While I have taken my share of lumps, I've won more than I've lost. Where do I fight? I've fought in rings, on mats, in living rooms, backyards, gyms, fight clubs, the street, pretty much anywhere you can imagine... hell, I've fought in the alley behind this very bar. In front of an audience? Many times...you get paid more fighting in front of people usually, but I've had loads in private with just a few people or just me and the other woman.

Stories? I have more than I can remember....of course, having taken so many shots to the head sometimes I need my memory jogged (this where you can suggest opponents that I might have "forgotten about" in a PM). This little hobby of mine as taken me all over the world. I've managed to fight on almost every continent...I mean, I'm still trying to get that elusive match in Antartica but I've mixed it up most everywhere else on this blue marble floating through space.

Speaking of stories, that bitch across the room keeps staring at me, just put on her 'Catpin' and is walking this way. Looks like I'm about to have another one to tell...

"Room 134...the motel next door, bring your man. If you're woman enough, puta" the short Puerto Rican woman says dismissively between looking me over and shoulder checking me, before strutting out of the bar with a man that I can only assume is her husband or boyfriend.

I gather my husband and my stuff "c'mon stud, we have business to attend to next door" I say, the familiar flutter of nervousness beginning inside my belly.

We walk outside and across the parking lot to the seedy motel next door. The short Latina is standing in the doorway of room 134. "My name's Bianca, I'm about to kick your ass."

Rosie Marshall: 5'9", 150 pounds, 41 years old, dirty blonde (ponytail), blue eyes, C cups

Vs

Bianca Vargas: 5'4", 150 pounds, 43 years old, long curly black hair (loose), brown eyes, Double D cups

The Venue:

Late Saturday night in December, Room 134 at the Tumbleweed Motel on the outskirts of Dallas, Texas.

"Alright, slut, I'm here and we'll just see whose ass gets kicked" I growl back, stepping into the hotel room. All of the furniture has been moved, giving us quite a bit of room to settle this. "How do you want to do this?" I ask, since the challenger gets to propose the rules.

"Simple....strip to your panties, fight until someone gives up....loser has to eat the winner's pussy and she takes her panties as trophy" Bianca states like she's done this before.

"I can do that....but we add that the winner gets to take a pic posing over the loser....I'd like to have a pic to go with your panties when take them" I confidently reply, beginning to unbutton my shirt.

"Deal." She says curtly, continuing to undress. Within moments we are both ready and sizing one another up.

Bianca's leopard print panties are stretched by her wide hips. She is much shorter than me and built powerfully with thick legs and broad shoulders. Her chest is large and she is quite proud of her tits as she shakes them towards my husband. Her caramel colored skin has no tan lines and her thick dark nipples are hard with excitement. Her dark brown eyes stare harshly at me from a pleasant looking, round face. Her curly black hair lays loose and comes down to the middle of her back.

Across from her I stand nearly half a foot taller, and I am leaner. Atop my long, fairly muscular legs is my favorite blue thong. I'm built much different even though we weigh the same, my pale breasts are still decently firm at 41 and swaying with every move I make. My pink nipples rock hard in anticipation of the fight. My long blond hair is tied in a tight ponytail that hangs to the middle of my back.

"Ready, bitch?" I ask, my hands raised into a fighting stance.

"Si, puta" Bianca answers as she begins to circle.

Moments later we explode towards each other in a flurry of punches and shrieks. We claw, we rip hair, we curse. As the initial chaos begins to wind down, I become aware with every stiff punch Bianca lands to my body that she is winning. The Latina is like a pit bull, relentlessly pounding my ribs and belly as she traps me in the corner.

I grab Bianca's thick black hair, trying to use my height as leverage to force the thick Latina to the dingy carpet. She responds in kind and soon we are both groaning and staring at the water stains on the ceiling of the cheap motel. We shuffle back and forth before she finally trips me, sending us tumbling to the ground.

The compact woman lands on top of me, her huge chest pressing mine to the ground and pinning my hands above my head. Despite my struggling, she works her way into a school girl pin. Bianca grabs my hair and pulls my face into her crotch. "How's my pussy taste, bitch?" She snarls as she grinds her pantyclad womanhood into my mouth.

Using my long legs and body, I am able to curl up and wrap legs around her waist and pull her off. I am able to readjust and clamp my muscular legs around her belly while we lay on the ground. I reach back and grab her hair for added leverage.

I squeeze and pull hair for all I'm worth as Bianca punches and claws at my ankles and thighs, trying anything to pry my legs apart. I begin to fire punch after punch into her ribs, feeling the tide of the fight turning as her breath becomes more hurried and ragged with every passing moment.

The thick Latina finally manages to break my hold and we scramble away from each other. Both of us tiredly make our way back to our feet and begin to circle each other again. The battle has taken its toll and we are both exhausted and hurting. Neither of us can spare the energy nor have the breath to talk trash before we begin to cautiously move towards each other.

I use my reach to keep her at bay with slaps to her face, flurries of body punches and am able to land several strong kicks to her thighs. She is able to land a few as well and before long we are brawling again. Clenching and pulling hair, cursing and pummeling ribs, grunting and groaning, sweating and panting. Again we go to the ground, rolling all over the nasty motel carpet continuing our brawl.

When the pace finally slows, I am the one on top. Bianca is spent. Straddling the worn out woman's belly, I press her cheek into the floor and begin to punish her ribs and tits. She tries to claw my chest in defense but I work her over until she is only able to pull weakly at my hands.

After a few more punches the Latina is only able to cover up. I've beaten her she just hasn't admitted it yet. All she can do is focus on not giving up while I turn my attention to mauling her tits. This is my favorite part of the fights I win- and the worst part of the ones I've lost. Here is where I show her and the men who the superior woman is.

With Bianca now beaten for the most part, I begin to taunt and belittle her as I slap her big tits around. "Give yet, bitch?" Little by little, the inevitable happens. Bianca withers and finally breaks with me mounted atop her. "Give....I give, bitch.....stop.......please.." the thick Latina finally whimpers.

I continue to sit on top of the defeated woman, studying my handiwork as she attempts to hide her now tearful face from me and the men. I continue to bask in the glow of my victory and enjoy watching the men stare lustily at me.

Remembering the stakes of this battle, I call to Wyatt. "Babe, take a few pics of this weak ass bitch beneath me....and you, Bianca, quit hiding your face from the camera" I say proudly while I force her to look at Wyatt. After my husband takes a few pics of me posing over her, I remember her part of the agreement.

Bianca's eyes meet mine and go wide when she realizes she must make good on the other part of our bet. I pull my panties to the side of my now fully aroused clit before I move my mount onto her face and pull her mouth into position. I ride and grind my way to climax, taking my time to enjoy my prize fully until I'm satisfied.

Wearily, I make my way back to my feet. My nether regions still trembling with pleasure from Bianca's mouth. The Puerto Rican raises her hips as I strip her leopard print panties off, trying to make it go as quickly and smoothly as possible, I'm sure. Raising my trophy proudly above my head while I plant my barefoot on the Brunette's naked pussy, I have my husband take a few more pictures.

"These will go nicely in my trophy case" I say giving her panties a little shake. I love it any time I am able to add another chapter to my story, especially when I come out on top and am able to keep a little momento of battle.

I look back at Wyatt and see him and Bianca's man starting to pull off their shirts. Well, I guess the night isn't quite over. Nothing like beating a woman and then getting to watch your man get ready to take on her husband. With a little kiss I take Wyatt's place on the couch and settle in to watch the action. A smile forms on my lips as I watch Bianca crawl to take her husband's place watching.

*The Catpin idea used with permission from Fyrecracka. Thanks for letting me use your great idea and all of your inspiration.

**And yes this is a reimagining of sort for the Wife Wars Series that I started before.

Trillian: AlteredEgo

Offline Altered Ego

Re: The Wife Wars: A Collection of Stories By Altered Ego
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 12:47:44 PM »
The Wife Wars:
Episode 2: Selena And The Shadow

Usually I was the one with the wild ideas, but this one was all Rosie's. She found a bar that would actually pay us to fight and this whole time we had been doing it for free. Originally, I started out as her wingman...er.... her wing woman....wing girl....whatever- I watched her back. Of course, it didn't take long before I got the  itch and wanted to fight as well. Naturally, we started going to matches together.

One thing led to another and here we are making our debut at a bar- I guess they call it a fight club, aptly named "The Cock and Kitty". Basically it's a bar with a ring in the middle where the dance floor normally would be. Sounds like name of an establishment in a poorly written erotic internet forum post, but I digress. At least we are each fighting girls that are also making their debuts here and it pays about as well a stripping for the evening. So there's that.

Selena Diaz:
5'2", 110 pounds, 19, long brown hair, brown eyes, B cup

Vs

Deja McKinnon:
5'1", 110 pounds, 18, long braids w/ colors, B cup, brown eyes.

The Venue:
The opening match on a Saturday night card at the Cock and Kitty Fight Club just outside the city limits of Denton, Texas.

I have to admit, it was a bit of a rush to hear my name called over a loud speaker and to receive some applause as I walked to the ring. Even if I was announced as being from south of the border- I'm from an upper middle class suburb. I don't even have an accent. Well maybe a slight Texas drawl, but...Oh, I'm digressing again, aren't I?

So here I am, standing in the corner of a ring dressed in a purple bikini, my waist length brown hair tied into a long ponytail. Across from me, in a pink bikini, is my opponent, Deja.

I can't help but notice how her and I are nearly mirror images of each other physically. Same slender dancer's build, same chest, same height and weight. If you could only see our silhouettes, we'd be identical from the neck down.

A husky middle aged white woman, who I'm pretty sure would crush me like a bug, dressed in a black and white striped shirt and a leather miniskirt, obviously the referee, goes over the few rules. Basic stuff like no biting or eye gouging, etc... as soon as she finishes reciting them a bell rings and we are underway.

We dance around briefly, taking swipes at one another. Being the amateurs that we are, it's not pretty and, unsurprisingly, it looks like your typical "girl fight". At least, I can tell from the crowd's rising noise level, that we are putting on a decent show. Before long we are tugging at each other's hair and flailing away with slaps. With the increased pain from the weak slaps and hair pulling, we begin unleashing verbal assaults as well.

The crowd starts going crazy as we get more and more vile with our insults. Every shriek of "dumb black bitch" or "wetback whore" seems to frenzy them even more. Then it happens. Deja's right palm connects with my cheek- hard. Not the timid slaps of two amateurs getting a feel for catfight competition, but a full impact shot with the all of the anger of a real fight between two women who hate each other. The loud "smack" echoes across the bar and the crowd gasps as I go reeling a few steps backwards.

I can't explain it, but something inside me snaps when I feel the stinging of my face. I let out what I can only describe as a primal scream and explode in a charge towards my ebony opponent. My shoulder drives her backwards until we crash into the turnbuckle of the ring.

Deja is clearly surprised by my sudden escalation of our fight but I don't give her a chance to recover as I begin to assault her with everything I have. The sheer ferocity of my attack overwhelms Deja. I land slaps to the face, punches to her belly, I slam her head into the turnbuckle. When I finally stop seeing red, I can tell I have Deja right where I want her- scared to the point she is only trying to keep me from hurting her.

My dark skinned opponent is clinging to the ropes trying to stay in her feet and cover up as best she can to keep me from continuing my assault. I'm not sure what has come over me, but, suffice it to say, the beast has been unleashed. "Who wants to see me make this bitch cry?" I yell to the crowd and receive a loud "Yes!" In unison.

I reach in and grab Deja's braids roughly and begin to jerk her out of the corner even as she clings to the ropes in fearful desperation. "No...no....please.." she pleads, her voice cracking.

"Too late for that now, bitch....you heard them" I snarl as I pull her out of the corner by her hair. I sling my dark doppelgänger to the center of the ring where she lands on her belly.

I saunter over to her cockily as she struggles in an attempt to slowly get to her feet. A quick stomp to the middle of her back ends any thought of that though. I put a knee into Deja's back and grab her braids again, pulling her into a camel clutch by the hair. I can see the tears running down her cheek but I'm not done.

"Alright boys....who wants to see her little titties?" I say loudly. Predictably, I receive another resounding ""Yes!" 

"Please...no...you wouldn't" Deja blubbers out.

"Shut up, skank....I own your ass now" I bark back before using one hand to pull the pink bikini top from her. I drop my embarrassed opponent back to the canvas. I strut around the ring, twirling her bikini top, as Deja lays on the canvas, her hands covering her exposed tits.

I continue to play to the crowd for a bit, soaking up all of the adulation. I have to admit, it is quite the high. I toss the top to the ground dismissively and turn my attention back to Deja. She has made it back to her feet, her eyes still crying and trying to cover her chest with one hand. "You want more, slut" I growl as I march towards her.

To her credit, Deja manages to take a sloppy swing at me. Of course, I dodge it easily and sink a knee deep into her toned belly that drops her to the ground in a heap. I hear the crowd start chanting "finish her" as I roll her onto her back. I mount my nearly beaten opponent and pin her arms beneath my shins, her head trapped between my thighs and her chin tilted as it rests against my bikini clad pussy.

"Alright skank....time to end this" I say staring down at Deja. She has the unmistakable look of a defeated woman. I reach back and untie the pink bikini bottoms she is wearing.

"No...no...no...please.." she sobs.

"Give them to me and I'll end this." I say icily. Deja lifts her hips enough for me to pull her bottoms off, leaving her stripped naked beneath me.

"Say you're a loser and I'm the better woman" I command.

"You win...you're better...you kicked my ass" she mumbles out as best she can.

I can tell the referee heard her but is letting this go to see where it leads.

"Open that cock holster of yours" I demand forcefully.

Deja, completely broken, opens her mouth immediately.

"That's a good girl..." I say before shoving her bikini bottoms into her mouth. I sit up and flex for the crowd while the referee finally calls for the bell.

I stand up and place my foot on Deja's face, my toes pressing the pink fabric deeper into her mouth as I strike the traditional victory pose.

I soak in all of the crowd's affection before I pick up Deja's stripped bikini and head back to the locker room to watch Rosie take on her friend as I count my money. This might have been Rosie's idea but I think am going to like it.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 11:16:03 PM »
Don’t stop there. We all want to read more

Offline Altered Ego

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 01:35:42 AM »
Warrior Wives:
Episode 3: Frienemies

Not every heated battle stems from or results in hatred. Sometimes friendships can develop from competition and rivalries. Such is the case with me and Kaya. I have lost count of how many times her and I have fought. Everything from competitive tournaments to knockdown, drag out street fights. We have fought against each other for money and prestige to more serious stakes like each other's men. Many times we fought just for pride and the satisfaction of beating a near equal rival.

Every rivalry has to start somewhere. Kaya and I first crossed claws when we were college freshmen at an amateur fight night at local "fight club". It was my first time to fight in a somewhat legitimate setting and for a decent purse. I showed up with my friend Selena and we were scheduled to take on two friends in one on one matches.

My match was after Selena's, so I got enjoy the spectacle of the club. It was thrilling to watch two women put it on the line like that with the crowd appreciating and hanging on every move and groan with every impact. I had always enjoyed fighting and competing with other women, but this took it to a different level. I was hooked.

After watching Selena defeat Deja and seeing her bask in the adulation of the crowd, I am more excited for my match with Kaya than I have ever been for a fight before. This feeling is only amplified as I receive applause from the crowd while I walk towards the ring in my dark red bikini with my dirty blonde hair hanging loosely to the middle of my back. I roll under the bottom rope and begin to size up my opponent who entered before me.

Her name is Kaya. She's quite a bit shorter than me with a much larger chest. Her caramel colored skin is accented by her neon green bikini. She has shoulder length curly black hair and bright blue eyes that are fixed on me. I can tell she means business and this will be an all out fight.

Rosie Marshall:
5'9", 135, 19, Long Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, B cups

Vs

Kaya Randolph:
 5'2", 125, 19, Shoulder Length Curly Black Hair,  Blue Eyes, D cups

Venue:
Around 8:00 pm at The Cock and Kitty Club on a country road just west of Denton, Texas.

I tune out the crowd and the announcer as he recites the rules of the match, instead focusing on Kaya. Before I even realize it, her and I are forehead to forehead in an aggressive stare down. The referee, a tough looking cougar of a woman, pushes us apart. Then the bell rings and all hell breaks lose as we launch ourselves towards one another.

The shorter woman and I collide in the center of the ring. Kaya is a frantic ball of energy flailing away with slaps, while I'm a bit more strategic- I, at least, latch onto her curly hair as I swing wildly. The crowd roars its approval as we go toe to toe, trading slaps and yanking hair. We bounce off the ropes as the ring is barely able to contain the chaos.

As we tire, the slaps begin to slow and the hair pulling begins in earnest, as does the whispering of curses and profanities into each other's ears.

"Fucking black bitch" I growl as our bodies intertwine.

"Pasty white cxnt" she snaps as we fall to the canvas.

We roll all over the ring now, the crowd noise growing as we do. Neither of us can gain control. Everything feels oppressive at this point. The bright ring lights feel like a Texas summer sun driving sweat from very pore of my body. Every breath feels insufficient as I fight on. My muscles are burning and the only thing that keeps me going is seeing Kaya is just exhausted.

The pace grinds to a slow, desperate crawl. Each of us trying to pin the other to the canvas. Even our catball becomes slow and sloppy, breaking apart just long enough for us to lunge at each other again.

It's in one of these moments that I see my chance. When our hate filled embrace breaks apart, I see Kaya near the most dangerous of my weapons- my long legs.

In an instant, my long legs are able to wrap around Kaya's neck and shoulder. She manages to latch on to my hair with the hand that is trapped between my legs. I retaliate by grabbing two fistfuls of the shorter woman's curly locks and am rewarded with a guttural groan from my opponent. Like a constrictor, I begin methodically squeezing the fight from my rival.

As she fades, her grip loosens and I am able to free my hair. I've almost got her. "You're done, Kaya.....give up, girl"  I say tired but confident.

I feel her start to kick and flail, in a last, panicked effort, but we are in the middle of the ring and there's no way she can get to the ropes. She keeps bucking wildly. It's all I can do to hold on, but, as red as her face is, she has got to be almost out of breath. She manages to get me on my side, but now she is panting and I can tell she is almost done. "Give up, bitch" I snap almost pleading.

"Never...." Kaya grunts our through gritted teeth. Then, in one last act of desperate defiance she manages to get her knee down and twists me into my belly. I fight to hold onto the scissors but my ankles slip.

"Shit...no!" I scream out when I lose the hold. Followed by "Oh fuck....no...no..no" as I feel Kaya sit on my back and realize I'm trapped in a half crab. I can hear Kaya growl as she leans back, her ass firmly planted on the back of my shoulders.

"Who's... done now...bitch!" She snaps angrily as she pulls until I think my heel is about to touch my head. My long, lean body is stretched like a bow in front of the crowd.

I can feel tears beginning to well in my eyes, I can't take any more and there's no way out. I begin to tap the canvas furiously "I give.... I give.... I give..." I scream out frantically until the bell rings and Kaya releases my leg sending my body crashing back to the canvas. I lay writhing, one hand massaging my lower back and the other rubbing my hip.

"Your winner! Kaya!" booms over the PA as the referee raises the darker skinned woman's hand. I feel a rough hand grasp my shoulder and fling me roughly onto my back.

"Take your prize, rookie" the referee says to Kaya. I see my rival's smile fade a bit. A look of pity replaces her joy as she looks at the rowdy group of men in the crowd that she is about to expose my chest to before she reaches down and grabs my bikini top.

Her blue eyes meet mine and she mouthes the word "sorry" right before she yanks my top off, leaving me topless in front of the crowd. I try to cover up but the booted foot of the referee gently kicks my arms back down. Kaya plants her foot in between my bare breasts and hoists my top above her head as the crowd cheers.

Later that night as we all watch the remaining matches from the locker room, Kaya and I begin talking. First, about our match and then about fighting in general. Eventually, we just talk about our lives.

Try as I might, I just couldn't keep from liking her. I just knew we would fight again. I just never imagined we would fight as many times as we have or that we would become as good of friends as we are.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 01:59:25 AM »
Whew. Another good one. Please tell us there are more

Offline Altered Ego

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2019, 05:33:04 PM »
 The Warrior Wives
Episode 4: Rosie Battles The Bitch

While the vast majority of my fights have been against women that I didn't really have much history with, everyone knows that the intensity gets turned up significantly if you're fighting a bitch that hated for years. There have been few people I've hated more than my sister in law- Jessica Corlett.

Jessica is one of the most genuinely unlikable and unpleasant women I have ever had the displeasure of knowing and considering I fight other women regularly, I am probably an expert in this field. She is sneaky, dishonest, passive aggressive, manipulative, evil.... basically, she is a bitch of the highest order. Fortunately for me, she is also a filthy slut.

Being that she is such a bitch, and I'm not the best at keeping my opinions to myself, it's safe to say that the feeling is mutual. In fact, she has always hated me- even when I was giving her a chance. My guess is that we are both alphas and that is just something she can't abide. Of course, it goes without saying that neither can I. The two of us are destined to fight.

After a particular catty family dinner, I have finally had enough of Jessica's attitude and all around nastiness. So my husband and I hatch a plan. We place the rumor that my husband was easily seduced. Easy to back that up with a dirty pic of him with another woman- what can I say? You can't win them all when you put your husband up as the prize as many times as I have.  Anyway, when she found out she could both have a good time with a big dick and hurt me, there was no way she could resist.

The original plan was for Wyatt to take her to a seedy motel on the outskirts of town and I would walk in on them. Jessica was having none of that. A point that I am aware of because Wyatt and I decided to set up his phone on where I can hear everything while he attempts to seduce her, y'know for that little bit extra motivation. “Hell no...I’m going to fuck you in that dumb bitch’s bed.” I can hear her say with complete confidence in her voice. Damn, I really hate this slut.

“What if she walks in?” Wyatt asks. “I’ll beat her weak ass and fuck you in front of her....I hope she walks in. I'm tempted to have you call her” she snaps, the hate in her voice crystal clear over his phone. The nerve of this fucking bitch...I'm going to have to really hurt her.

Peeking through the blinds, I can see Wyatt and the bitch pull up to our house. I lie in wait as they make their way back to the bedroom. I watch from the master bath as the leggy blonde pushes my husband onto the bed. Then she begins to strip off her little black dress, revealing a black set of matching bra and panties, complete with thigh high nylons and garters.

I have seen enough and burst into the bedroom and immediately confront her. I'm dressed in a long coat that I promptly discard, revealing a matching baby blue set of bra and panties.  I am a little surprised that Jessica didn’t even flinch. She completely has forgotten about my husband and she is totally focused on me.

She is ready to fight...almost like she has been expecting to fight me as she hopped off of Wyatt and strutted towards the me. So the stage was set, two tigresses were ready to do battle, and one of us will cement our position as head bitch in charge of this family.

Jessica Corlett
5’10”, 145 pounds, 27 years old, D cups (bolt on), blonde hair, blue eyes.

Vs.

Rosie Marshall
5’9”, 140 pounds, 30 years old, B cups (natural), blonde, blue eyes.

The Venue: Late afternoon in the bedroom at Rosie and Wyatt Marshall's home in Grapevine, Texas.

Jessica and I meet in the middle of my bedroom. We stare at each other, blue eyes locked on blue eyes, trying to bore into the other woman's soul. I can feel all of the hatred I have for this bitch boiling over as our stare down turns physical when our chests slam together. The slightly taller woman shoves my shoulder "I've waited forever to kick your ass, cxnt!" She hisses.

"Fuck you, skank!" I growl back, charging Jessica. Our arms wrap around each other and the battle of strength begins as we try to muscle one another to the ground. I struggle against the vile bitch to a stalemate.

It's been a while since I have fought someone that is nearly my equal. Every time I am able to drive her back a couple of steps, she rallies and begins to push me backwards. We grunt curses and shriek slurs into each other's ears the frustration begins to mount.

"Weak ass, cxnt!" Jessica groans as she grabs my hair and yanks violently, pulling me off balance. Before I can retaliate, my sister in law is jerking my head back and forth. It's all I can do to keep my balance. The icy slut starts to take control, swinging me across the room and slamming me into the walls and furniture of my bedroom.

Next, I feel her nails tear at my flesh as she grasps my bra. She begins to use it for leverage, smashing my body into a big wooden dresser over and over again until my bra finally rips off sending her back a few steps. I cling to the dresser, trying to keep my feet. With a smirk, Jessica begins to taunt me viciously and confidently.

"Look at those pathetic little tits.... you're fucking nothing, Rosie" she roars, charging me, tossing my bra to the carpet. She crashes into me, bending me backwards over the top of the dresser. I can't muffle the moan as my back and ribs stretch. I can see the delight in Jessica's eyes as she realizes how close to beaten I am and applies more pressure driving an involuntary whimper from my lips.

The confident blonde, next, grabs my exposed tits, mauling my chest. "Fucking bitch!" I scream in pain as Jessica begins to assert her dominance in this fight. The taller blonde has me pinned over the dresser, clawing my chest and slapping my face- she is completely working me over and I haven't found a way to stop her. I can’t help but think that Jessica is about to the point where she is going to throw me on the ground, punish me and finish it.

Knowing I am about to lose to the bitch I hate more than any other. I swing a wild haymaker in a desperate attempt to keep from being slammed to the ground. Jessica lets out a loud “Oooomph”, as the my knuckles sink into the her soft belly. The blonde doubles over, caught completely by surprise by the punch.

Using the dresser, I steady myself before the younger woman can recover. Still hurting and in desperation mode, I fire another heavy right haymaker that smashes in to the leggy blonde’s kidney. Jessica lets out a scream as she drops to a knee. “Not ...so tough ....now, are ... you Jessie?” I taunt before slamming my hip into the blonde’s head knocking it into the dresser, sending her to the carpet, moaning in pain, her feet kicking the floor in anguish.

“Fucking bitch...” I growl as I inspect the scratches marring my chest. Jessica tries to get back to all fours. "Oh no you don't .... two bit slut" I snap, unleashing a kick to her ribs, sending my hated rival onto her back. The blonde bitch’s back arches as her fake tanned body tries to find a way to soothe the throbbing pain.

Finally feeling strong enough to go on offense. I stomp my sister in law's belly. Then, my rage builds, I continue, stomping again and again. “You’re....nothing....but a weak...ass....whore...” I taunt between each impact. The bitchy blonde writhes on the ground, moaning in agony, her will to fight appearing to be driven out of her.

I begin to take control, slapping Jessica around, berating her for wanting to fuck my husband in our bed, and ultimately, I strip the bitch’s bra off.

I reach down and grab two handfuls of  blonde hair, yanking my sister in law on to her knees. “Get up...skank...on your knees...I know you’re comfortable here, cock sucking whore”.

I can see our reflection in a large mirror on the wall, both of us have worked up quite a sweat and our bodies shine with it. Our mascara is smeared from the fight, sweat and the tears of rage that both of us have cried. I lean down until I am nose to nose with this bitch. I glare at her, years of contempt coming to head in this long awaited battle. My confidence and hatred for this woman showing as I prepare to finish my opponent. Jessica’s arrogance and defiance still visible as she stares back, her body battered but her will refusing to break.

“Are you done, slut?” I scream at her, wrenching her neck to make the bitch lock eyes with me.

“Fuck you...cxnt” Jessica spitting in my face with the last insult.

I roar back, “Bitch, you better learn your place and I’m about to teach y-“.  I am cut off as the blonde’s fist crashes into my pussy. I howl out in pain. Jessica wasn’t done yet. The bigger blonde keeps her hand there, digging her nails in and sadistically clawing my private parts.

I drop to my knees, trying desperately to pry the taller woman’s hand from my wounded womanhood. “You ...like ....that... fucking.... bitch?  .... I’m gonna ...rip your ...sorry pussy off....skank....” the blonde shrieks as she twists and pulls my clit, forcing breathless screams from my mouth. “I can’t wait ....to fuck your man ....in front of you....I’m sure he won’t miss this pathetic cxnt...once he’s with a real woman like me!” She continues as she feels the fight draining from me.

Snarling, Jessica seizes the advantage and topples me. She starts to slam me to the ground with authority. As we tumble to the ground, my rival loses her grip when we hit the floor. Instinctively, we wrap each other up, arms and legs tangled as as we roll across the carpet, each trying to claw or hit the previously attacked body parts of their opponent.

Though both of us are exhausted and our bodies hurting, we keep up a slow intensity as we each try to take control on the ground. Slow, ugly punches fly from both of us earning whimpers and groans from one another as the fight continues in a slow yet violent catball.

After a couple of minutes, I can tell that I am in better shape as I begin to overpower Jessica. the younger blonde is pinned on her back as I  crawl on top of her until I am sitting on her hips.  Using my hatred of this bitch as motivation, reach down and clamp a clawed hand around Jessica’s throat, while my other hand rains tired punches into the taller woman's belly and expensive after market tits. The taller woman tries to use her longer arms to choke me but it is too little, too late and I am on her like a pit bull.

I continue to dole out punishment until Jessica begins sobbing. After a brutal, back and forth fight, my sister in law has reached her breaking point. “Fucking stop....You bitch! .....You’re crazy!” She screams as she tries to roll onto her belly for protection and escape.

“You ...pathetic bitch....you haven’t seen ....crazy yet!” I shriek back as I wrap the younger blonde’s hair around my hands and pulling her into a modified camel clutch. “You’re fucking done, whore! ....fucking Say it!.....quit like the weakling you are!”

“Arrrghhhh! ....Fuuuck off.....Rosie!” Jessica screams back, her head, back and neck pulled back until she is staring at the ceiling. With that, I use my other hand to fishhook the cheek of younger woman and continue to apply pressure. The bitch pounds her legs and hands against the ground as the pain racks her body. I am shaking with rage when I dismissively drop her whimpering head to the carpet.

I start to stand, my destroyed sister in law tries to crawl away. “Where do you think you’re going, cxnt?” I taunt, pulling the bitch back towards me by her lacy black panties. “No....no...let me go...no more” the taller woman begs.

“Not yet, you haven’t admitted that you’re a pathetic, weak ass, slut!” I snap back icily.

The bitch can’t get the words out of her mouth fast enough.  “Ok.... ok....I’m a .....weak ass..... pathetic.... slut..... You win. Please.... let me go.... please, Rosie” she desperately begs, tears streaming down her cheeks.

“Fine... but first....” I say cruelly, “since you wanted my husband’s cock.....I want you to get him ready for..... me .....Wyatt, come over here, please”.

My husband, being the fan of catfights that he is hard as steel when I pull is pants down. I saunter back over to the woman I just conquered, leading my man by his hard cock. “Alright, Jessie” I say in a mocking tone. “You wanted it, now suck it”.

The blonde manages to make it to her knees and grabs my husband's member with both hands. I’m  a little shocked at how she goes  after it with such gusto. I expected her to be a bit more apprehensive after taking that beating, but hey, I guess I was right when I called her a cock sucking whore.

I grab my phone, filming the whole thing. After a minute or so, I grab the defeated blonde by the hair and rip my husband's cock from her lips. “that’s enough, whore. Go sit in the corner and watch how a real woman fucks”. I intended to get a bit more footage but that bitch looked like she was enjoying herself too much....and from his breathing, I'm not sure how much longer Wyatt could have lasted anyway. She may be a mega bitch, but Jessica knows how to suck a dick....fucking whore.

My now obedient opponent slinks away to her corner to watch the show as I take my husband as a trophy. Wyatt is always an incredible fuck after watching me conquer another woman- not to mention, the pure confidence of being the dominant woman can inspire me to do a few things that I wouldn't normally do. Wyatt and I do our thing, putting on a show for the beaten blonde, who can't even control her whorish nature and fingers herself to an orgasm while watching....such a cheap slut.

After the battle of the bedroom with Jessica. I send the footage of the blowjob to my brother- anonymously of course, hoping he will get rid of her. I guess time will only tell. I also wonder if this will be the last time I have to kick Jessica's ass or will she try to get her revenge.

Offline Altered Ego

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2019, 10:36:48 PM »
Warrior Wives
Episode 5: Maddie Versus The Other Mistress

My entire body is tingling with excitement. Short of actually getting to fight his wife, nothing has crossed my mind as much as getting to fight another woman for him. In some respects this is actually better. Everything I've ever done with this man has been primal, lustful, always appealing to my basest instincts. We've never even pretended to make our relationship about anything other than pure physical pleasure.

It doesn't surprise me that I'm not the only woman he was cheating with. I'm just happy I found out about it, now I get to defend my territory against the bitch. It's funny, I do consider him mine. I wouldn't even fight like this for my own husband but this man is tied to every primal instinct that makes up this side of me that nobody knows about. This secret side of my life is worth fighting for- it almost demands that I fight.

So here all three of us are, naked, at his hunting cabin in the middle of nowhere. My rival and I will be fighting over the most ancient of prizes. The stakes are simple but high. The loser is handcuffed and will have to watch the better woman enjoy him for the night and will end her affair with him.

Lily Chan: 5'3", 140 pounds, 42 years old, Black Hair (waist length), Brown Eyes, D Cups

Vs

Dr. Madison Hawkins: 5'5", 140 pounds, 40 years old, Redhead (shoulder length), Blue Eyes, A Cups

Venue: The living room of the hunting cabin of Madison's lover somewhere in rural hill county of central Texas.

Lily and I had never met before this moment. I know nothing about her other than I want to hurt her, to break her, to show her why he will be with me and to show her why I am the superior woman.

Meeting her glare, I can tell she feels the same. Our prize stands between us, his hand in middle of each of our chests, holding us back. I can feel my heart pounding against his palm. My paramour removes his hand and Lily and I explode towards each other. Colliding, with our hands in one another's hair and our bare bodies entangling in a flurry of grunts and curses.

We crash to the floor, rolling all over the rug in the center of the room. I sink my nails into her back and scream out as she does the same. Both of us are clawing and punching at a frantic pace. Neither of us holding back given what is at stake tonight.

When the chaos finally winds down, I find myself looking up Lily. The older woman has my hands pinned above my head and is straddling my midsection. She dangles her tits above my face. "You dumb bitch, you actually thought your pale, flat chested ass could compete with me?" She says before tauntingly battering my face with her much larger tits.

"Shut up you fucking cun-" I growl back before Lily covers my face with her chest.

Laughing, she taunts "who is the one shutting up now, bitch?"  I feel myself flailing, fighting in futility for any air, gasping for any oxygen but only tasting Lily's hard nipple. "Nighty night, weak red cxnt" she snarls as my attempts at bucking and twisting begin to slow.

I feel the fight slipping away and everything slows down. In my mind, I'm watching my man fuck this bitch as she makes me watch, I see the door to this cabin shutting, never seeing him again, never feeling his thick manhood again. No! This cxnt isn't better than me. I am not losing him to her! In a last, desperate attempt at escape, I clamp my teeth on her breast.

That big tittied bitch lets out a shriek and recoils across the floor, massaging her tit. "Fucking red twat, you're gonna pay for that!" Lily screams. I'm still laying on my back, trying to take in as much air as I can.

Lily makes it to her feet before I can and charges. I manage to make it to my knees when she lunges and crashes into me. Again, we are in a catball. This time it's slower and nastier, we claw each other, bite each other even resorting to spitting in each other's face.

This time when we stop, I'm the one on top. I feel the sweat stinging every claw, scratch and bite that mars my pale skin as I hold her down in the same position she had me in earlier. Lily stares up at me. I can see exhaustion in her eyes- and the hate. "Give up, whore!" I demand.

"Bitch!" Lily screams as she plants her feet and begins to buck wildly. It's all I can do to hold on and before long our hands are back in each other's hair. As she finally is able to get me off of her, I manage to lock my legs around her stomach as we end up in our sides facing one another.

I hear her groan in pain as my legs squeeze. Both of us are panting but she is being crushed by my thighs and knows this almost over. Our eyes are still locked when I ask "do you give, bitch?"

"Fuck...you ... slut...never!" Lily hisses before she begins to punch my legs, trying desperately to escape the crushing hold. I let out a shriek and begin lashing out at her ribs with my fists. With every sickening sounding impact I can feel my rival fade. When our wild flurry ends, I'm back sitting on top of her and she is moaning more than resisting. I work my way into a schoolgirl pin and prepare to end this.

Lily is trapped in between my thighs as I sit atop her chest. We have fought for what feels like forever and it has finally ended. I've beaten her, we battled to exhaustion and I am on top. My Asian rival has been broken. This will be the last time she sees my man. Yes, he is mine and I've just proven it. For the first time Lily's hard, bitch exterior is cracking, her eyes begin to well with tears as she comes to terms with what has just happened.

"Say... it...slut! Tell him!" I command.

My big breasted foe trembles and chokes up before she feels my body tighten, ready to commence hurting her. "... you... win... you're better.....he's ......he's .... yours" she sighs before sobbing.

Her admission of defeat reenergizes me. I make it back to my feet and look down at Lily. She doesn't move, still laying spread out and shuttering, staring at the ceiling. Scratched, sweaty, hair wrecked- the perfect picture of defeat. Before we fought, I suspected that I may feel sympathy once I finished her, but it's the opposite. This weak ass bitch thought she could take MY man! Fuck her. She deserves this.

"Get up...its time for me to take what's mine" I demand as I grab her hair and drag her to the foot of the bed. Lily tries to remain stoic, but it's impossible to miss the tears trickling down her cheek when she hears the handcuffs click as they ratchet into place.

Despite my body feeling like it has been in a car wreck, I fuck my man like a true amazon. I make sure to watch Lily as she suffers through the ordeal. I haven't felt this alive in years. It's like I have just conquered the world. I had one goal and I achieved it.

The next morning, I don't even wake my man up. I unlock the defeated woman and almost drag her to the door. Lily seems relieved that she only has to see me as she leaves. I toss her clothes to the porch as I get her out of the house. "You can get dressed out here, loser bitch" I scowl.

"You're such a bitch, Maddie.." Lily snaps as she gathers her clothes on the porch.

"You want another ass kicking, Lily?" I snap back, ready to jump back on the Asian bitch.

Her eyes go large. "No...no.." she stammers as she flinches.

"Get out of here, skank" I growl. I watch as she covers up, not even getting dressed before she slinks away to her car and drives away.

I slip back into bed next to my well muscled trophy. He is still mine and now I know what I'm prepared to do to keep him.

Offline Altered Ego

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2019, 09:45:00 PM »
The Wife Wars:
Episode 6: Trouble In Paradise

For normal people this would probably be about the worst thing that could happen on a vacation like this, but no one has ever accused  me, Kaya Randolph, of being even close to normal. Nope, for me and my husband, this could be something that would make a vacation absolutely perfect.

Oh yeah, you're right...I guess I should get you caught up. Here's the abridged version: My husband, Jeff and me, Kaya, are in Maui on a second honeymoon. We rented a beach house on one of those websites. The first few days were as expected....which in Hawaii is pretty damn good.

Then she showed up. Evidently, the daughter of the house's owner- a 38 year old party girl, forgot to check with her pops before she jumped on a plane from San Francisco to Maui, caught a cab to this house, unlocked the door and walked in on me as I was waking up my husband in that "special" way.

I'm not exactly sure how it happened but the next thing I know a bottle blonde Asian woman named Barbie and yours truly, bare ass naked, are knuckles deep in each other's hair. For what has to be the first time ever, my husband, also bare ass naked- not to mention, at full mast, broke up a catfight that I was in.

Fortunately, for Jeff, he is only briefly prolonging the fight between Barbie and I. Plus, it gives all of us a moment to figure out just exactly what is going on and now that I am getting to know Barbie a little better, I hate her way more than I did in our impromptu scrap....and then there is our bet- the winner gets to stay the loser has to leave... Barbie even makes an offer that I can't refuse, I win we get a refund and stay for free. In the unlikely event that I lose, I leave for a hotel tonight ....alone.

Barbie Nguyen:
 5'0", 125, 38, long hair dyed blonde, brown eyes, very tan, D cups

VS

Kaya Randolph:
5'2", 135, 39, Curly shoulder length black hair, Carmel complexion, blue eyes, D Cups

The Venue:
The bedroom of the Nguyen vacation home outside of Kahului, Maui, Hawaii.

So here we are, maybe five minutes since she caught me with my mouth full, Barbie and I are standing naked in the bright and airy bedroom, the doors left wide open to the neatly manicured backyard with the sounds of the island all around us. About to do battle with one another in what should be a tranquil setting to find out which of us is the alpha woman.

Now that she is no longer dressed like an aging sorority girl, I can see what I'm up against. I won't lie, Barbie is sexy in a completely slutty way. She has a deep dark tan, several shades darker than me. Considering, I'm half black that is something. Her and I are both fairly gifted up top and for a change I am actually a couple of inches taller. Both of us are shapely but not overly fit, still soft and feminine. The biggest difference between us is that I am more natural in appearance. My natural, curly black hair versus her long blonde dyed hair. My lack of make up against her make up plastered, plastic looking face. Given her name is Barbie, I shouldn't really be surprised by that, should I?

As soon as we begin moving, it's very apparent that both of us are veterans of the fight game. We take all of two steps and the Asian woman lunges at me, claws bared and reaching for my hair. Within moments we are back where we started when she walked in on me and my husband, fingers buried and tearing at each other's hair.

For several minutes we both are content yank each other around by the hair and spar verbally. Nothing is off limits as we call each other every name imaginable. Finally, our tempers get heated enough and the slaps begin to fly. Both of us targeting each other's face and tits. Now I don't mean to brag, but very few women can go toe to toe in a hair pulling, slap fight with me and as of right now, Barbie is getting the better of me.

It's all I can do to hold on to the Asian woman's hair with one hand as she forces me to try and cover up with the other as her slaps sting me relentlessly. "Had enough yet, bitch?" Barbie snarls as she punishes me.

"Fuck You! Plastic whore!" I snap back. Hoping to change this fight before it gets out of hand, I latch my claws onto her tit. Barbie wails in pain and tries frantically to pry my nails from her breast. Just as I finally feel like I'm clawing my way back into this fight, it's me joining in the wailing as she retaliates in kind and I feel her nails sink into my tit.

Again we stomp all over the bedroom, each of struggling to inflict enough pain to gain the advantage. As before, I feel like she is winning and in desperation, I change tactics. This time I release her hair and grab her clit. Barbie's body shudders in pain and she howls in agony, but it's only a moment before I join her when her fingers find my clit.

"I'll rip your clit off, plastic bitch!"

"Not before I destroy your pathetic halfbeed pussy, cxnt!"

We continue moving around the room our pace quickening as the pain drives us faster to resolve the bout. We bounce off of furniture all over the room before we trip over the bed and land there with me on top but in between her legs.

Barbie immediately locks her short, powerful legs at the ankles. My teeth gritted, I flex my abs and try to resist for several minutes but I know I'm in trouble as her scissors tighten with every breath I take. I slap and claw at her legs trying to escape but that gives her a chance to focus both of her hands on attacking my already aching chest.

I'm fading and quickly. In one last ditch, desperate attempt to escape, I slip my fingers inside her and begin fingering her. It lets me focus most of my energy on keeping her tanned and toned legs from crushing me, using minimal effort to fight for my escape.

"What the fuck are you doing, slut?" Barbie gasps as she moans involuntarily. Her legs tremble a bit as I continue, giving me my first decent breath in minutes. "Stop that...dirty lesbo, whore..." she moans as she tries to resist. Her legs loosen enough that I finally start taking some normal breathes, but before I can recover, the plastic Asian twists her hips and I'm flipped onto my back and she sits atop me, straddling my belly.

In an instant, Barbie grabs my wrists and pins them next to my head, her hips pressing mine into the bed and her tits smashing mine. We are eye to eye now, I can't escape her gaze. "What kind of weak shit was that, skank?....I guess that's all you can do...you can't fight for shit" she growls as she presses her body onto mine even harder. The bed is so soft I can't buck or twist, I'm trapped.

Completely in control, Barbie begins work me over slowly with her body. First, she locks my legs with a grapevine hold. Then she uses her tits as weapons. Her thick dark nipples abusing my already assaulted breasts. I manage to resist for a few minutes, but she is brutal, flattening my breasts and rubbing my nipples raw. As I begin whimpering she smirks. "Even your tits are weak, bitch....how's it feel, knowing that you're so inferior to me?" At this point, I'm so beaten and exhausted that I can only muster a weak moan in response as my eyes begin to well with tears. "Don't cry....I'll give your husband back to you later... I can't guarantee that he'll want anything to do with you after I fuck him senseless all day.... you don't deserve that nice cock of his.... do you, weakling?"

I shudder. "Please stop....you win... just let me go" I plead, crying. She has completely beaten and broken me. All I want to do is escape now. I've lost my husband to another woman for an evening before. So while it hurts, it's not something I haven't been through before, but I am terrified of this bitch toying with and humiliating me. She's better than me and I can't stop her.

Barbie laughs "of course I win.... but I'm not finished with you, halfbreed." She sits back up on my belly. I inhale in relief as my tits get a chance to recover, but it's short lived as the dominant Asian woman deftly moves into a schoolgirl pin. My head trapped between her thighs, I'm forced to stare up at her. "Since you wanted to play with my pussy earlier, here's your chance" she taunts as she covers my mouth with her shaved womanhood.

I squirm as she grinds her pussy all over my mouth. "Get to work, slut" she commands. I know what I have to do and begin to lick my conqueror. "That's it, my little halfbreed whore. Use that tongue. Get me ready for your husband" the younger woman mocks. About this time I feel her fingers enter me.

She fingers me aggressively. Her pussy muffling my moans, I try to focus on my task but can't and am overcome quickly, my body quivering and shaking as Barbie forces a strong orgasm from me. "Fuck... even your pussy is weak.." she says as she dismissively gets off of me, leaving me laying panting on my back.

"Now cover your pathetic ass and get out of here" Barbie demands as she roughly yanks me off the bed. My body still trembling from my orgasm, I crawl off grabbing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I manage to find my phone and call a cab to take me to the nearest hotel. I can hear Barbie fucking my husband as I wait on the car to get here. It feels like forever before the taxi pulls up. Figures that bitch would be a screamer, too. The driver can hear her as I get into the car, looking rough as hell after getting my ass kicked.

The driver has a look like this isn't the first time he's picked up a defeated wife from this house. Though I doubt many are as experienced as me. During the slow drive, I wonder happened, what I could have done differently or if she was just that much better than me. Part of me wants to find her and demand a rematch, but another part of me is terrified that she would hurt me even worse next time.

By the time Jeff gets to the hotel, I am finally somewhat over the ordeal and am soaking in a bubble bath. It had been a long time since I had been dominated like that. Fortunately, I've been doing this long enough to know that the best way to get over it is to win another fight...and we still have a few days left here.