News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Aphrodite Championship Tournament Semifinals #1

• 10 Replies

Offline BFC/BMC Report

• God Member
    • https://bfc-bmc-report.bdsmlr.com/
Aphrodite Championship Tournament Semifinals #1
« on: May 21, 2019, 07:16:56 PM »
After barely defeating Perfectteen in the first Quarterfinals match, Kelseycat will go one-on-one against Lydia35, who easily bulldozed SableTheDiva in her Quarterfinals match.

{alt} vs. {alt}

Kelseycat                                                                        Lydia35

As a reminder YOU the fans get to choose who'll move on to the Grand Finale.

This poll will be open for 7 days so there's no rush to vote.

And now let the match begin!
Be sure to check out my sexfighting stories at https://bfc-bmc-report.bdsmlr.com/

Also check out my Twitter: @BFC_BMC_Report

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
Re: Aphrodite Championship Tournament Semifinals #1
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 02:40:27 AM »
Round 2
I must admit I'm excited to be here and looking forward to meeting my younger opponent.  Shes probably faster and more mobile but if I can get behind her and lock and spread her legs wide with my heels in her knees.  Then I can try and knead her boob with one hand while my other hand slips between her legs and begins to massage stroke and work her hot pussy.  Sounds like a great plan but can and will it happen.  Lets see. 

Offline kerry

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 03:24:10 PM »
Young Kelsey will win over that red head Lydia

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 10:06:23 PM »
 Slowly walking into the bedroom, laying my eyes on my sexy opponent for the first time. This is going to be a challenge for sure. She's sexy and experienced. She's here for a reason, but so am I. Ib remove my robe, revealing my young toned naked body. Crawling on the bed on my knees, my eyes locked on yours. Licking my lips then softly patting the bed. "Come on sugar. Let's dance."

Offline lydia35

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 01:48:03 AM »
Looking around the bedroom as I hear someone approaching.  I must admit being a little anxious at facing the younger winner from Round 1 in Kelcey the Wildcat or so her opponents say.  I watch as you enter looking you over and cant help but lick my lips and noticing my arousal growing as you drop your robe and then the tease by kneeling on the bed and daring me to do the same.  Knowing now that one of us will give and cum as the other takes her pleasure.  Dropping my red robe and shaking my now full tits I kneel on the bed opposite and whisper "Here lil Kitty Come and get it"

Offline BFC/BMC Report

• God Member
    • https://bfc-bmc-report.bdsmlr.com/
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2019, 09:30:38 PM »
After four long weeks, we have arrived at the Semifinals for the Aphrodite Championship Tournament and the first two contestants to battle for a spot in the Finale are Kelseycat and Lydia35. For one of them, this is where the road to glory will end while the other will be one step closer to obtaining the Aphrodite championship title belt.

{alt}

I remember watching both of their Quarterfinal matches, Lydia easily crushed Sable the Diva with use of her fingers but I do have to wonder if her fingers were that good or if Sable was that weak?

In any case Lydia will be in for a real duel since Kelsey's match against Perfect Teen was such a close brawl. It was a real back and forth between the two, but in the end Kelsey managed to pull a last minute miracle and win the match.

Now I watch as they crawl onto the bed as they prepare to give it their all in order to advance to the Grand Finale.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 09:31:00 PM by Charles »
Be sure to check out my sexfighting stories at https://bfc-bmc-report.bdsmlr.com/

Also check out my Twitter: @BFC_BMC_Report

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2019, 07:18:01 PM »
I knee walk over to you, watching you do the same towards me. My eyes travel your gorgeous lucsious body, knowing I'm in for one hell of a battle today. As we get close my hands wrap around you, grabbing your sexy ass, jerking your mound to mine roughly. I feel your tits slap into mine as I lean my head over, licking up the side of your neck, across your chin, before my tongue plunges into your hot wet mouth, wrestling around with yours...

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2019, 08:42:56 PM »
I'm losing to someone who's not fighting me, lol

Offline lydia35

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2019, 03:30:38 AM »
Oh to be young and impatient I think as Kelsey locks her hands on my ass pulling us together as I let my stiff hard nipples push to invert hers with her own momemtum.  Our lips lock as we embrace my tongue meeting hers swirling .. My hands slip down between us asnwe are pulled together again I search along her inner thgh with my fingers sneaking and snaking searching for that hot young sex. Teasing lips and spreading them as I begin teasing  to arouse a young clit.

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2019, 03:47:42 PM »
I feel your fingers find my sex and moan into your mouth. Your fingers feel so good and we both actually hear the squish of my pussy from how wet I already am. My fingers slip from your ass and find your hair, jerking down hard and putting you on your back on the bed. I lick across your gorgeous breasts, down your tummy, until my tongue curls inside your wet pussy. I moan softly as my lips wrap around your hard clit, vibrating your button ever so seductively.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2019, 05:16:58 PM »
kelsey will learn a very very good lesson
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury