News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Squeezing girls with implants!

• 29 Replies
Re: Squeezing girls with implants!
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2019, 09:41:02 PM »
Mika Rose’s fight against Jasmine is another example that did not go well for the enhanced girl.  Mila punched & squeezed Jasmine’s 34ddd’s very aggressively, forcing Jasmine to submit from breast attacks. The match didn’t last long after that.

Yes you are right, that fight did not go well for Jasmine's tits and pussy

To be fair, it really wasn't the implants in either the Chantal Fox or the Jasmine fight.
Yes the girls had big implants, but really they were overmatched in the fights and the other girls just saw the implants as targets. Natural boobs and the result is the same
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2019, 07:40:47 PM »
To be fair, it really wasn't the implants in either the Chantal Fox or the Jasmine fight.
Yes the girls had big implants, but really they were overmatched in the fights and the other girls just saw the implants as targets. Natural boobs and the result is the same
[/quote}

Yes I agree.  Chantelle and Jasmine both lost one sided fights, and the result would have been the same regardless of their cup sizes.  The interesting question is why did their opponents, when in dominant positions, choose to direct their attacks to their opponent's enhanced breasts?  Whether to inflict pain, embarrassment, or maybe a little jealousy, the result is that these two beautiful ladies took a lot of punishment to the tits and did not fight again.  That is a real shame, as both had a lot of potential and I would have enjoyed seeing them in action again.  Both probably would have been better off to wrestle and not go straight into catfighting, but my hat is off to both of them for getting into the ring. 

Offline RRgirl

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2019, 10:17:24 PM »
Hi, this is for the girls around, do girls with implants have an advantage or disadvantage whe it comes tu mutual tit squeezing, does it hurt more, does it hurt less, do you girls fell the same??

Speaking for myself, not an advantage, lol

Offline Patrik James

• Love irl catfight
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2019, 08:27:26 AM »
Hi, this is for the girls around, do girls with implants have an advantage or disadvantage whe it comes tu mutual tit squeezing, does it hurt more, does it hurt less, do you girls fell the same??

Speaking for myself, not an advantage, lol

Have you ever done irl fights where your enhance boobies got squeezed?

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2019, 02:45:59 PM »
[/quote}

Yes I agree.  Chantelle and Jasmine both lost one sided fights, and the result would have been the same regardless of their cup sizes.  The interesting question is why did their opponents, when in dominant positions, choose to direct their attacks to their opponent's enhanced breasts?  Whether to inflict pain, embarrassment, or maybe a little jealousy, the result is that these two beautiful ladies took a lot of punishment to the tits and did not fight again.  That is a real shame, as both had a lot of potential and I would have enjoyed seeing them in action again.  Both probably would have been better off to wrestle and not go straight into catfighting, but my hat is off to both of them for getting into the ring.

Look, both those girls had huge cans, Mila had stated a dislike for big fake boobs. So I think Mila was making a point. In the Chantelle example I think they were just huge and Tooney was a mean bitch wanting to go after her most obvious part. Anyways I wish that Jasmine had never been put in there with Mila, I think leaving her with less aggressive opponents would have kept her in the game.
I personally enjoy seeing big fake boobs worked, but not as brutally as that.

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2019, 10:02:10 PM »
[/quote}

Look, both those girls had huge cans, Mila had stated a dislike for big fake boobs. So I think Mila was making a point. In the Chantelle example I think they were just huge and Tooney was a mean bitch wanting to go after her most obvious part. Anyways I wish that Jasmine had never been put in there with Mila, I think leaving her with less aggressive opponents would have kept her in the game.
I personally enjoy seeing big fake boobs worked, but not as brutally as that.

Yep - totally agree on Jasmine.  She was not prepared for a fight against Mila.   

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2019, 06:23:51 AM »
My apologies if this info was stated and I simply overlooked the message:  Which producer hosts the Chantelle Fox vs Toony match you're referencing?

[/quote}

You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2019, 12:40:34 PM »
My apologies if this info was stated and I simply overlooked the message:  Which producer hosts the Chantelle Fox vs Toony match you're referencing?

[/quote}

Catz Review

DottiD

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2019, 09:27:10 PM »
Not exactly pertains to the heart of the topic but as a reference if any of you recall Sable during the height of her fame took a butterfly dive off the top rope landed torso first on the canvas and was out of commission for a while as she ruptured both implants, if I recall she burst her right one a second time and later that same year hung it up , so if you consider the risk of one leaking or bursting then going through more surgery healing and scar tissue any one with implants is best fighting another with them and best at breast to breast, and as apple stated yes behind the muscle allows more realistic feel and motion but as they are compressed there is a point the implant bulges under pressure and acts as a support role over enhance role and still can have a bad outcome , a breast lift is also behind the muscle to defy gravity and aging

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2019, 12:03:57 AM »
Catz Review?  Thank you PWR!!

[/quote}

Catz Review
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline Drake8

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2019, 09:15:01 PM »
SPOILER ALERT

I totally disagree Chantelle Fox was outmatched by Toony and that with natural boobs the result would be the same. Chantelle had won previous match and fought great against Toony. Although I agree she was surprised at the start by Toony aggressiveness she comes back and it was evenly matched till the big moment of the fight, when Toony grab and maul mercilessly Chantelle big boobs (the pain and surprise in her face is priceless). After that Chantelle grabbed Toony´s small natural boobs trying to inflict the same pain but at the end had to go for her wrists to stop the unbearable pain in her big boobs. Chantelle fought courageously and tried all but she simply couldn´t stand the pain in her fake breasts. I have more examples to think implants are a disadvantage in catfight:

Pandora from Catz Review is a fierce catfighter, we couldn´t say she is a pushover like Jasmine, she wins most of their matches and is ruthless in her fights, but she has a clear weakness in her gorgeous body, her big fake tits. She rarely goes for her opponent boobs but all her rivals have the same strategy: maul and twist those amazing fake tits. the pain is so big in some matches she can´t hide the screams of pain.

Mila vs Kat. I think Kat was undefeated at that moment and in my opinion was winning the fight against the great Mila till the first submission, a wild tit attack. After that Kat simply was too afraid for her big implants and the cruel Mila took advantage.

Mila vs Bella Ink. This is a  totally one sided match, but with only one submission, a vicious tit attack that let Bella crying and holding her battered boob. Bella was outmatched but shows an amazing high tolerance for suffering, sadly the tit pain was too much for her, she even said to Mila openly crying: "let go of my titties bitch"

I´m a man so i don´t know anything about implants but these are to me various examples that lead me to think implants are a problem in a catfight. Maybe cause women know the girl anatomy and know how to use the implant to make damage, the fear to rupture them, or cause a rough maul can move the implant inside the breast.
In my opinion titfight is totally different and implants are a great advantage. An example could be Ebony Ayes. She has natural boobs so big and firm no one could even put up a fight, she completely destroyed glorious busty babes like Danni Ashe, Micki Marsaille or Kim Watson, but she has no option against Melissa Mounds horribly gigantic fake tits. I think it also depends of the operation, there are fake breasts that looks totally natural like Ava Addams (what a great surgeon) and could lose to natural. In a Bea Flora (to me the most perfect tits ever) vs Ava Addams probably the amazingly firm boobs of bea would destroy Ava´s fake globes.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 09:16:14 PM by Drake8 »

Offline shinobi

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2019, 05:59:39 AM »
Yes, in Catz Review #161  Kitty went after Pandora's tits with a vengeance!  Pandora spent about a full minute caressing her aching breasts with her eyes filled with tears during a rest between rounds!  Pandora is insanely tough though and always works through the boob pain!

Offline RRgirl

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2019, 03:36:44 PM »

I (obviously) have implants & get asked about this a lot.  The one match I had where the other girl really went for my boobs it was a definite disadvantage for me and I lost the match, but she probably would have won anyway.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2019, 02:54:49 PM »
I have implants, no advantage at all in a fight except for looks and getting cheers from those watching.  While under pro wrestling rules and a lot of scripted moves I don't typically get attacked in my tits.  I got slammed down a couple times hard on my chest, it hurt like hell and I worried about them rupturing.  One match I took a tit slam, painfall and dangerous for implants where I was lifted by them before being slammed on my back.

Offline Stunning Steph

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2019, 03:56:57 PM »
I've only ever fought one person who had implants and it wasn't a titfight, we had traded slaps prior to her getting implants but that was as far as it went so honestly I have no first hand experience of being able to say how much difference implants make. I will say that when we did fight I did go for her breasts a few times and she took it pretty well but she definitely felt some pain.