News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Squeezing girls with implants!

• 29 Replies

Offline Patrik James

• Love irl catfight
Squeezing girls with implants!
« on: May 23, 2019, 11:06:20 PM »
Hi, this is for the girls around, do girls with implants have an advantage or disadvantage whe it comes tu mutual tit squeezing, does it hurt more, does it hurt less, do you girls fell the same??

DottiD

Re: Squeezing girls with implants!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 02:17:35 AM »
It is pretty simple answer, anyone who ever had any surgery will tell you scar tissue is and can feel like a brick, if not worked or adjusted it can be permanent and in some cases spread a bit, also in surgery the nerves get cut as do muscle, this can cause loss of sensation and sensitivity, if the implant is behind the muscle there much less of natural motion to zero, so in a nut shell Yes having implants is a distinct advantage I personally refuse to tf implants.

Offline Drake8

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 01:24:55 PM »
I remember the Chantelle Fox vs Toony catfight where the girl with the big fake boobs suffers a lot more the tit mauling than the other one, so I think in a catfight fake boobs could be a disadvantage. In a titfight I think is an advantage especially those horrible fake boobs that don´t move and seem like rocks in the chest. Anyway a big natural firm tits victory against big fakes must be incredible.

DottiD

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2019, 02:35:07 PM »
the advantage is in the size and firmness but as drake mentions it is cause they can feel like rocks such a fiting comparison

Offline AaronKaylor

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2019, 01:54:50 PM »
I've fought a woman with implants before and she lacked any sense of pain despite how hard I squeezed, clawed, and digged, massive advantage in fights and from that fight on I've refused to fight any girls with implants.

Offline Patrik James

• Love irl catfight
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2019, 10:31:18 PM »
It is pretty simple answer, anyone who ever had any surgery will tell you scar tissue is and can feel like a brick, if not worked or adjusted it can be permanent and in some cases spread a bit, also in surgery the nerves get cut as do muscle, this can cause loss of sensation and sensitivity, if the implant is behind the muscle there much less of natural motion to zero, so in a nut shell Yes having implants is a distinct advantage I personally refuse to tf implants.
[/quote

Thanks Dotti for the information have you ever done a titfight against a girl with implants

Offline Patrik James

• Love irl catfight
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2019, 10:34:26 PM »
I remember the Chantelle Fox vs Toony catfight where the girl with the big fake boobs suffers a lot more the tit mauling than the other one, so I think in a catfight fake boobs could be a disadvantage. In a titfight I think is an advantage especially those horrible fake boobs that don´t move and seem like rocks in the chest. Anyway a big natural firm tits victory against big fakes must be incredible.

Yes I have that video I remember that same Tonny destroyed poor Chantelle's titties

Offline Patrik James

• Love irl catfight
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2019, 10:35:35 PM »
I've fought a woman with implants before and she lacked any sense of pain despite how hard I squeezed, clawed, and digged, massive advantage in fights and from that fight on I've refused to fight any girls with implants.

Woo sounds interesting how was the fight, did you win?

Do you do titfights?

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2019, 02:52:52 PM »
Toony attacked poor Chantelle’s 32F tits throughout the match, so much so that Chantelle retired from catfighting.  I have some pics from that match on my profile.  Her implants were definitely a big disadvantage on that fight.  I think it is a case by case basis on sensitivity, but large targets are easier to attack.

Yes I have that video I remember that same Tonny destroyed poor Chantelle's titties

Offline Tiffany_BBW

• I am Tiffany, destroyer of boobies. Fear me
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2019, 12:43:42 PM »
Plus there is always the danger of rupturing one or both of them.  Deflated boobs are not a good look for anyone, lol
I am Tiffany, destroyer of boobs.  Fear me.

Offline Patrik James

• Love irl catfight
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2019, 09:40:49 PM »
Plus there is always the danger of rupturing one or both of them.  Deflated boobs are not a good look for anyone, lol

You are right it is dangerous, then a good target to attack and get a win

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2019, 10:25:39 PM »
From what I've heard and have been told over the years, implants more often that not increase the sensitivity of the breasts. Almost always so when a woman had a more moderate chest to begin with. Less fat means that there's less natural cushioning between any outside stimuli and the nerve cells. Saline is an 'decent' substitute, but it's still inferior to natural padding. So long as the women are roughly the same size, implants have a distinct disadvantage.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline Patrik James

• Love irl catfight
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2019, 06:58:31 AM »
From what I've heard and have been told over the years, implants more often that not increase the sensitivity of the breasts. Almost always so when a woman had a more moderate chest to begin with. Less fat means that there's less natural cushioning between any outside stimuli and the nerve cells. Saline is an 'decent' substitute, but it's still inferior to natural padding. So long as the women are roughly the same size, implants have a distinct disadvantage.

Good, what about mutual squeezing?

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2019, 03:34:05 PM »
Mika Rose’s fight against Jasmine is another example that did not go well for the enhanced girl.  Mila punched & squeezed Jasmine’s 34ddd’s very aggressively, forcing Jasmine to submit from breast attacks. The match didn’t last long after that.

Offline Patrik James

• Love irl catfight
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2019, 05:55:57 AM »
Mika Rose’s fight against Jasmine is another example that did not go well for the enhanced girl.  Mila punched & squeezed Jasmine’s 34ddd’s very aggressively, forcing Jasmine to submit from breast attacks. The match didn’t last long after that.

Yes you are right, that fight did not go well for Jasmine's tits and pussy