News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cage Deathfight vs Deathmatch Amy

• 31 Replies

Offline Deathmatch Amy

Re: Cage Deathfight vs Deathmatch Amy
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2019, 10:16:28 PM »
I smile as I watch you collapse to your knees in front of me, leaking red onto the mat.  I grab your hair again and lean down.  "you fucked with the wrong sadistic fucking redhead...and it's the last thing you'll do!"  I stand back up and push your head down while trying to lift my knee up into your left eye socket!

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2019, 10:20:19 PM »
I kneel there, looking up at you, blood running from my nose as I try to say, “please, mercy,” but before I can get it out, you yank my head down and slam your knee into my left eye, shattering the socket and making me squeal out in pain. The crowd cheers the violence as I collapse onto my side, feet kicking against the mat, making my g-stringed ass jiggle as I lay there dazed and moaning in pain.

Offline Deathmatch Amy

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2019, 07:06:00 PM »
I smile as I watch you flopping around like a fish on the mat and leaking blood...I kick you savagely in the kidneys so that you flip over onto your stomach, ass up.  I quickly strip off your g-string and place you ass up before asking the crowd what I should do to you.  Then, my eye catches the toy you brought to the ring and I have an idea...grinning, I go to grab it and stand over you, waving it around.  "Anything to say, bitch?"

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2019, 07:22:10 PM »
I squirm around as you strip off my g-string, exposing my private areas to the cheering crowd. My hands reach back, covering myself as blood starts to pool under my face. “Please, please don’t do this,” I beg as the crowd takes pictures and videos and begins to chant, “fuck that slut, fuck that slut.” Tears stream down my bloody face as I lay there terrified.

Offline Deathmatch Amy

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2019, 09:25:50 PM »
I laugh as you sob, beg and cry...."keep begging cute like that, and I might spare your life.......but I won't spare you this!" as I nudge your hands out of the way and jam it into you hard....then again....and again....and again...for 5 solid minutes to the excited cheers from the crowd, though some of them can't even bear to watch.  Finally, I shove it in, then lift my foot and stomp, driving the dildo so far into you that it disappears as I laugh maniacally. 

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2019, 09:39:05 PM »
I scream and cry as you force the dildo into my ass and then proceed to ream me out with it for a solid 5 minutes as the crowd cheers and chants your name. Afterwards, I lay there sobbing, blood starting to pool between my legs from the damage to my ass. I squirm slightly until you stomp on the dildo, forcing it completely into my ass. At this my back arches and I squeal in pain, feet kicking wildly as the crowd goes ballistic. “Fucking bitch! Fuck it hurts,” I scream as I reach back, trying to use my fingers to pull it out, but I can’t get a good grip with my fingers.

Offline Deathmatch Amy

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2019, 09:50:20 PM »
"That doesn't sound like begging to me, but you're dead, either way".  I viciously kick you in the ribs so you flop over onto your back, then I stomp hard on your belly....."how do your guts feel, bitch?  Any last words?"

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2019, 09:58:40 PM »
I gasp out as you kick me into my back and stomp on my stomach. The dildo already displacing some organs, and the stomp only makes it worse and extremely painful. I cry out in pain, clutching my stomach. “Please, no more... I beg you, mercy,” I say as I lay there, feet sliding on the mat and my chest heaving with sobs of fear and pain.

Offline Deathmatch Amy

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2019, 10:07:13 PM »
I walk over to the cage door where I left my black, 6 inch, patent leather stilettos when I came into the cage.  You may think I am leaving.  Instead, I slip them on and walk slowly back to you, standing so that I am straddling above you and looking down....I lift my foot up above your head so you get a good look at the bottom of my shoe, the last sight you'll see...from exactly where you belong...."See you in hell, bitch!  YAHHH!" as I stomp down and aim my heel at your eye!  "Ahhh!  I have always wanted to do that!" as the crowd gasps in shock.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2019, 10:16:57 PM »
I breathe a sigh of relief as you walk towards the exit of the cage and I start trying to remove the dildo again, but stop as you come back. I lay there, still and terrified as you lift your foot. When I realize that is happening I start to lift my hands, “no please don’t!” I cry out just before you slam your heel down, punching it thru my eye and into my brain. I lay there, body spawning for a second until I go completely still.

Offline Deathmatch Amy

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2019, 10:34:17 PM »
My heel makes a squishy sound as I pull it from Kierstyn's eye.  I use her open mouth to clean off the blood and goo before raising my hands and standing above her, yelling "Who's next?" to the crowd.

D69

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2019, 02:11:57 PM »
Great fight ladies!

Offline Emerald

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2019, 04:14:15 AM »
Sweet fight!

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2019, 01:48:54 PM »
Damn I nearly missed all of it getting popcorn! Great job ladies!!

Offline Brunette Power

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2019, 12:26:35 PM »
Nice fight girls! Kierstyn I'd love to fight you but..you are dead! Amy wanna do a nasty fight together?
All blondes are trash!